Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 19, 2021 5:29 pm
screenshot

Roxanne - Leather Pants Tease & Face Slapping

Duration: 10 min 28 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Roxanne is wearing her ultra tight leather pants with skintight boots. She is resting with a magazine when her slave crawls in and start licking her boots, can't leave his eyes from her sexy legs in this damn tight and creaking leather pants... So she start a little teasing game. He is ordered in the middle of the room on his knees when she start walking around him, his face is on the same height than her ass in this leather pants. He became more and more excited and try to worship her ass but she don't let him. She shakes her ass and move her hips in front of his face, turn around and slap him again and again.

Tags: Female Domination, Face Slapping, Glove Fetish, Boot Domination, Human Ashtray, Human Furniture, Spitting

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 19, 2021 5:37 pm
screenshot

Miss Lori & Lady Chanel - Cruel Bitchy Girls

Duration: 15 min 51 s / Size: 374 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: wmv

Description: Miss Lori and Lady Chanel are in the femdom club again and the two young but sadistic ladies find the slave, they have whipped a few days before, chained to a cross. Both ladies are wearing skin tight and very short, black dresses, high heels, their hair open... they look very bitchy but you should know them better. They are spoiled sadists. As they find the helpless slave, Miss Lori gives him some hard faceslaps and invites Chanel to join her. They already have Tipsyen champagne and now they want to have fun, no matter how much the slave will suffer. Miss Lori has the idea to slap his face until it is colored red like her gloves. That ends up in a real competition. Each of the young sadists wants to slap him harder than the other one to bring more color on his cheeks. It's so much fun. They laugh at him they giggle and they enjoy another glas of champagne while their victim screams in pain. Later they combine the faceslaps with cigarette play. While one of the mean lady hits his face they other one put the glowing cigarette on his nipples. They slave yelps in pain but the cruel young ladies just laugh at him. But that is not the end. They both will put out their cigarettes on him... Attention: Extreme hard faceslapping, Very cruel cigarette !

Tags: Face Slapping, Human Ashtray, Extreme Domination

Added: Oct 19, 2021 5:45 pm
screenshot

Miss Lori & Lady Chanel - Young Ladies With Canes

Duration: 13 min 05 s / Size: 303 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: wmv

Description: Chanel and Lori are the spoiled daughters of rich parents and they are used to do whatever they want, especially they love to make the employees suffer. Delivering pain is such an arousing game for them. They have called the gardener into their secret room. The strong man will go through a harsh caning now. The young ladies enter the room, both dressed in tight and short dresses. They walk on high heels, just to make the poor man see what he will never get. But at least he will get a lot of attention now. Miss Lori starts to cane him and a few minutes later also Lady Chanel puts on her shiny black gloves. They both grab a cane, they are giggling and then Chanel delivers salvos of hard canings to his ass...

Tags: Caning, Corporal Bdsm, Femdom, Miss Lori, Lady Chanel

Added: Oct 20, 2021 8:39 am
screenshot

Anette - Good Things In Having A Slave 1

Duration: 11 min 47 s / Size: 278 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The most exciting things in having slaves is that they do everything for you. The things that you don't want. So Mistress Anette ordered her slave to take down the Andrew's cross from the wall and put it on the floor. Then he had to lay on it, while she tied him to it. Then came the reward for his effort, a brutal series of forceful strokes with a long and painful whip and with a short horse whip, that made him scream from the top of his lungs.

Tags: Mistress Anette, Cruel Punishments, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am
screenshot

Anette - Good Things In Having A Slave 2

Duration: 11 min 38 s / Size: 255 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: It was a chilly autumn morning, so Mistress Anette made her slave turn up the heat in her apartment, until it was nice and cozy. Then she dropped down her gown and revealed the sexy, black body harness underneath it. She wore nothing else, so the slave accidentally looked way longer than he aught to do so. That's why the first punishment came for him, by a brutal cane. Mistress Anette destroyed his naked butt cruelly.

Added: Oct 20, 2021 8:56 am
screenshot

Anette - Good Things In Having A Slave 3

Duration: 11 min 54 s / Size: 244 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The slave was on his belly on a caning buck, tied together very strictly, while Mistress Anette started working on his naked soles with a cane. He twisted his body so many times while screaming, that suddenly the buck fell over and he was on the floor still tied up like a ball. But Mistress Anette didn't want to stop his punishment, not while he is screaming deliciously, so she let him roll on his belly on the carpet and she continued the brutal falaka.

Added: Oct 20, 2021 9:22 am
screenshot

Ava And Lexi - You Have To Have A Cuck Sitter When I Am Gone

Duration: 13 min 06 s / Size: 1.37 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lexi and Ava are now BFFS. Lexi is going to Thailand with her boyfriend soon. Lexi needs Ava to be a cuck sitter while she is away. The girls talk about the rules while Fluffy chokes on their feet. Fluffy is not allowed to eat. He can only have scraps. He has to do all the chores as well. And he is in a box majority of the day when they don't need him. He also has a ball shocker! It goes around his balls and if they need anything they press the button and it shocks him and that's how he is called. For fun Ava can tease him. It would be so funny for him to sit in chastity forever while she teases him and makes him worship her.

Tags: Humiliation, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Brat Princess, English, Femdom, Lexi Chass, Ava, Lexi Chase

Added: Oct 20, 2021 9:30 am
screenshot

Lady Dark Angel - New Canes Test A Slave

Duration: 12 min 15 s / Size: 1.23 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The scene opens with a slave already bearing marks from a previous thrashing seen to be secured to a set of stocks. Lady Dark Angel dressed in the sheerest of black tops, waist clincher to show off Her hourglass figure and thigh-high boots enters and informs the slave She wishes to test out Her new canes on him. She then produces a set of four acrylic canes. Will the already battered slave get through this test?

Tags: Caning, Corporal Bdsm, Submissive Slave Training, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 9:38 am
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Its Easier To Fight With Males

Duration: 21 min 15 s / Size: 799 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Ballbusting, CBT, Mistress Gaia, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 9:46 am
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - The Stalks

Duration: 6 min 36 s / Size: 500 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I'm in a sadistic mood today, and my bitch of a slave been terribly disobedient. Not a good day for him. I have placed him in the stalks over the bench, it's a very painful and stressful position and I'm going to add to his misery by giving him a severe caning. I want to make sure he understands his place, and I'll teach him a lesson he won't forget. After some short warm up strokes, I quickly have him squealing. I so enjoy hearing him beg for mercy; however it's not going to happen for him today. I continue to make him suffer, as I whip his scrawny ass until it shows the unique designer autograph of Mistress Gaia.

Tags: Whipping, Caning, Female Domination, Bdsm, Female Supremacy, Mistress Gaia, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 9:54 am
screenshot

Tatjana - Sexy and Cruel Russian Lesson

Duration: 56 min 25 s / Size: 1.46 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lady Tatjana found someone with whom she can talk her mother language. It was such a fun, but soon she discovered that her slave makes a lot of mistakes while speaking so she tried to teach him. After a while she more and more annoyed, because he didn't seem to has enough patience to learn and repeat the words she tought to him. The frustrated mistress wanted to spoonfeed every single thing to him but with no success. He seemed so lazy and dumb she got real angry and wanted revenge. So she got her whips and canes and tortured him while counting each and every single hit. After several painful slaps and red bloody marks on his skin he learned a few sentences and could repeat it to his beautiful lady. But how long will he remember...maybe next time it will clear up.

Tags: Cruel Mistresses, Mistress Tatjana, Whipping, Caning, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 11:26 am
screenshot

Mistress Katharina - Slave Gets Tied Up With A Rope and Whipped In The Woods

Duration: 4 min 11 s / Size: 608 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Katharina is mad at her ponyslave. So she uses a rope to tie him up at a tree and starts whipping him with her riding crop. The slave cant do much but endure his punishment. This clip is in german language without any subtitles.

Tags: Female Domination, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Whipping, German Amateurs, German, Femdom

Added: Oct 20, 2021 3:48 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ali & Ailee Anne - Mistress Ali Meet Miss Ailee 1

Duration: 4 min 50 s / Size: 430 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: High Heels, Foot Worship, Femdom, Double Domination, Foot Humiliation

Added: Oct 21, 2021 5:35 am
screenshot

Mistress Ali & Ailee Anne - Mistress Ali Meet Miss Ailee 2

Duration: 5 min 18 s / Size: 480 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: High Heels, Foot Worship, Femdom, Double Domination, Foot Humiliation

Added: Oct 21, 2021 5:52 am
screenshot

Blair Williams - Milked & Creampied

Duration: 12 min 03 s / Size: 760 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.

Tags: Stockings Stay On, Female Completion, 1on1, Chastity, Milking, Humiliation, Femdom, Blonde, Cumshot, Lingerie, Bondage, Handjob, Fetish, Anal Play, Stockings Suspenders, High Heels Stay On