Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am
screenshot

Amber And Nika - Mutt Is So Horny He Explodes In Chastity

Duration: 14 min 44 s / Size: 994 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Keeping a male in chastity for a while makes the cum build up. Sometimes when its so long cum just comes out. They complain all the time. That it hurts. its so tight.morning wood hurts so bad. They can't take it any longer so their little dick cums hand free. In this clip Amber and Nika talk about the benefits of keeping their beta in chastity. They let their slave worship and kiss their feet then OOPS. Fluffy the slave shoots out cum through his chastity. He is then made to lick the cum off Nikas foot and the floor all while being humiliated by the Princesses.

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Chastity, Humiliation, Femdom, Nika Venom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 21, 2021 12:56 pm
screenshot

Chloe Lovette - Youre In Capable Hands

Duration: 21 min 05 s / Size: 1.37 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Looking for a session in capable hands, with a Mistress who will take you to your limits and a little longer? Then UK Mistress Chloe Lovette could be your perfect match. Mistress Chloe is very experienced in handling a whip, this being her favourite practice. In this clip Mistress Chloe shows off her sadist side and whipping skills, punishing her selected victim. Pleasure for Mistress Chloe, pain for her slave. Just as it should be.

Tags: Bondage Male, Merciless Dominas, Chloe Lovette, English, Corporal Punishment, Flogging, Whipping, Femdom

Added: Oct 21, 2021 1:13 pm
screenshot

Miss Xi - The Weakest Balls Ever

Duration: 10 min 52 s / Size: 1009 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Spanking, English, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse

Added: Oct 21, 2021 1:30 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Airtight In My Bodybag

Duration: 10 min 36 s / Size: 493 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I so enjoy being in control, and from my slaves their total subservience is a minimum requirement. Today I have my bitch tightly mummified in a leather body bag. I have also placed a tight silk stocking mask over his head and face. I also hooded him with a tight zipped hood. There's no escape, and I leave him to struggle and gasp for air until I decide to return. After a considerable while, on returning I can see he is really struggling. His body will be sweating under the tight leather, with his stocking mask clinging to his face like a second skin. He lets out a huge gasp of relief as I unzip and remove his hood. However, it's going to be short lived. I'm wearing a very tight pair of black latex gloves, and I'm going to continue to enjoy making him suffer. Sitting astride him I place my hands over his face and mouth, gently caressing his face to he can smell and feel the latex. Then I quickly tighten my grip over his nose and mouth. His muffled gasps for air are amusing to me as he tries to breathe. I continue to torment and tease him blocking his airway. Then I decide to apply a little sensory deprivation. I get some tape and bind it around his head a face, leaving a tiny space at his mouth to get some air. Of course, I quickly put a stop to any notion he may have of breathing. As once again I use my latex gloved hands to smother him. I'm having a blast, as my bitch struggles and squirms as he gasps for air. Finally, it's time to make sure he experiences the full extent of my pleasure. Let's just say it's in the BAG.

Tags: Smother, Mummification, Hand Over Mouth, Bdsm, Bondage, Domina Gaia, Padrona Gaia, Mistress Gaia

Added: Oct 21, 2021 1:47 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Cruel Spanking

Duration: 6 min 30 s / Size: 164 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: In your opinion, can a demanding and strict Mistress like myself have a slave in her service who does not carry out my orders? I told him to clean all my shoes, and gave him half a day to do it. However, I come back and find him where I left him! This is completely unacceptable, and he must be punished. I order him to pull his pants down, then I put him over my knees and start spanking him with my favorite slipper. With every blow he does nothing but whimper like a little wimp that he is. It only infuriates me, and I beat him harder and harder until that his ass of his turns a nice rosy red. He now has something to cry about, maybe next time he will do as he's told, or else allow me to enjoy making him suffer another Cruel Spanking...

Tags: Humiliation, Femdom, Over Knee Smacking, Spank, Spanked, Ass Slapping, Punishment, BDSM, Extreme Spanking, Padrona Gaia, Domina Gaia, Slipper Spanking, Ass Smacking, Spanking, Femdom Spanking

Added: Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm
screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - Foot Gagging Toe Sucking and Feet Licking Femdom With Goddess Kira and Her Slave

Duration: 9 min 40 s / Size: 733 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Petite Dominant Princess Kira decided to hold another session on servicing her beautiful feet and toes with the tongue and mouth of a foot slave. In the beginning, the submissive guy serves up a chair for his Queen. Kira gets into it and puts her feet in dirty socks on the glass table and orders the slave to sniff and kiss them. The slave bowed his knees in front of the foot of the Goddess and stuck his nose into the sock of the Mistress began to inhale smell and worship to the socks. Then the Mistress ordered the slave to take off her dirty socks with his teeth and lick her bare feet. The obedient slave thoroughly cleans the feet of the young Mistress with his tongue, brushing them to a shine. The slave then sucks each toe on Kira's toes while she grabs the slave by the hair and helps him push his mouth onto her toes. And when the depraved dominant girl was completely aroused, she thrust her entire foot deep into the slave's mouth, ordering him to suck it (foot gagging femdom). And then she ordered him to take two of her feet at once in his mouth (double foot-gagging female domination).

Tags: Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Mistress Kira, Russian, Foot Gagging, Toe Sucking, Foot Cleaning, Kira, Bare Feet, Feet Licking, Petite Princess Femdom, Femdom

Added: Oct 21, 2021 6:24 pm
screenshot

Men Are Slaves - Squeeze It Again

Duration: 5 min 59 s / Size: 867 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Electro Torture, Men Are Slaves, English, Foot Worship, Whipping, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm
screenshot

Lilse Von Hitte - Severe Double Whipping

Duration: 5 min 17 s / Size: 558 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Sometimes after a hard day filming there is nothing better than to have a short, sharp, extreme double whipping session to end on a high. Myself and Vivienne L'Amour, tied down this unfortunate slave and gave him a double whipping he won't soon forget. We pushed him so far past his comfort zone with some heavy whip cracking across his back that he was screaming and trying to get pull free of his bonds. I wonder how much would you be able to take.

Tags: Bondage, Double Domination, Leather, Femdom, Fetish

Added: Oct 22, 2021 1:00 pm
screenshot

Goddess Lena - Cane Punishment Extreme

Duration: 8 min 02 s / Size: 643 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I know how to use the cane. I just love to punish and beat a slave's ass with it! This time he's going to get a really good whipping. My lack of mercy means blows so hard that not even the cane can take it. Maybe the second one will fair better. One thing's for sure, I certainly won't be hitting any less hard with it.

Tags: Cfnm, Spanking, Humiliation, Whip, Goddess Lena

Added: Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm
screenshot

MahoganyQen - Co Worker Pubishment & Humiliation

Duration: 8 min 12 s / Size: 965 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I've got new dumb co-worker at my office. I invited him to make one of a projects but instead of his laptop he bring some cheap beer. I had to teach him some rules. The Best lesson for a alcoholic scrub is to make him lick his awful drink from the flour while I'm humiliating him and kicking his balls. I had to show him that I'm not the one that will make all of the work instead of him. He had to make this project on his own and I squeeze his balls, spank his ass and slap his pathetic face.

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Kicking, Ebony Female Domination, Ballbusting, Cfnm

Added: Oct 22, 2021 1:34 pm
screenshot

Lady Renata - Mistresses Signature

Duration: 11 min 45 s / Size: 965 MB / Resolution: 4096x2160 / Quality: 4K / Format: mp4

Description: A newbie poor sub is given to Mistress Renata to be tamed. She ties him to a bench tightly. Desperate boy fully prepared for sadist Domme's punishments, as his ankles and wrists are fixed to a bench helplessly. Mistress Renata is to whip Her slave's poor soles and virgin bottom, and Her meaningful smile reveals that She is really eager to hear slave's screams. Watch young and sexy Mistress Renata leaving Her signature on slave's butts.

Tags: Lady Renata, Whipping, Cfnm, Corporal Punishment, Slave Training, Bastinado, Foot Torture, Bondage Male, Cruel-Furies Com, Cruel Furies, Mistress Renata, Femdom

Added: Oct 22, 2021 1:42 pm
screenshot

Mistress Pocket - Kicked In

Duration: 10 min 38 s / Size: 902 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I allow this pathetic slave to kiss My gorgeous ass before giving his balls a good busting. I make sure to kick his testicles repeatedly with my boots making him crumble in pain. I destroy his balls and enjoy ever minute of it. I use my boots to kick in his cum filled sacs. What's more powerful than kicking testicles?

Tags: Female Domination, Ballbusting, Cbt

Added: Oct 23, 2021 8:04 am
screenshot

Belle Noire - Bitch Boyfriend

Duration: 42 min 25 s / Size: 2.99 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: There is a constant power struggle with this couple on who really wears the pants in the relationship. Miss Bella teaches her bitch boyfriend a lesson in how to fuck properly with her strap-on cock. Bella rides his ass until he moans like the bitch he is. Bella then mounts his cock for some pleasure of her own. She rides him reverse cowgirl while wearing her strap-on, her pussy peeking through the bottom of the harness. Bella orders he fuck her hard the way she taught him until she climaxes. Bella grants her boy toy permission to cum, but only if he squirts his load on her cock then licks it up like a good slut.

Tags: Belle Noire, Strap On, Fetish, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Ai Upscale, Kissing, 1on1, Cunnilingus, Toys, Stockings, Cumshot, Bondage, Handjob, Anal, Hardcore, Rimming, Black Hair

Added: Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am
screenshot

Mistress Damazonia - Boss Lady Fucks Beta Bitch Boy

Duration: 12 min 49 s / Size: 2.24 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: What a powerful position to be the boss. Damazonia knows it and take full advantage of it by asking her bitch boy to go under her desk and suck on her strapped shoes. She bends him over the desk and pegs him from behind, then flips him over, fucks his ass, and jerks his cock. She makes him cum in her gloved hand, then feeds it to him, and finishes by making him lick her cock.

Tags: Mistress Damazonia, Humiliation, Joi, Pegging, Sissy, English, Female Domination, Pov Pegging, Damazonia, Strapon

Added: Oct 23, 2021 1:15 pm
screenshot

Arabelle Raphael, Draven Navarro - The Encounter

Duration: 51 min 21 s / Size: 3.63 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Draven Navarro was driving towards Vegas when he was suddenly abducted by aliens. Once he was securely wrapped to her table, the extraterrestrial took the form of Arabella Raphael, and with all the tools of her likeness' trade, she set to work teaching Draven a hard earned lesson. Featuring bondage, electricity, violet wand, blow job, zipper, face sitting, anal, riding crop, zapper, hitachi, and a long hard fucking machine session. Can Arabella set the men of Earth right and save the planet with orgasms? We think so.

Tags: Femdom, Anal, Dildo, Prostate Massage, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Cum Swapping, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Masturbation, Vibrator, Smothering, Ass Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Flogging, Spanking, Electrical Play, Zapper, Toys, Handjob, Cum In Mouth, Cum Eating