Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 23, 2021 1:23 pm
screenshot

Foot Goddess Mia - Do Your Job

Duration: 17 min 49 s / Size: 1.63 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After a long day of not working and just doing my girly routine all day long, I've decided to treat myself, well, to treat my old stinky flats with my sluts tongue. They really deserve it after this day. By the end of it, they were so soaked in my sweat that they really needed cleaning and some sniffing of course. It would be such a shame to waste that on wipes when I have my own slut to clean it for me. After all, that's what he's made to do!

Tags: Foot Goddess Mia, Soles, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Foot Fetish, English, Shoe Cleaning, Stinky Feet, Foot Cleaning, Bare Feet, Sweaty Feet, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 23, 2021 6:17 pm
screenshot

Sadistic Lucy - Branding With Sparklers And Extreme Bastinado

Duration: 5 min 13 s / Size: 146 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: As mentioned earlier, this worthless fat cunt arrived so late that I couldn't use him for the scene I had planned. I was furious with him (as you can see from the kicking and trampled scene). Earlier in the day I found an unopened packet of sparklers in the club that had been left behind. So I tied fatty up to the pole, and decided to light him up! I lit my first sparkler and began to burn him with it all over. THE SLAVE WENT INSANE BEGGING ME TO STOP! He was screaming, pleading with me to let him go. NO CHANCE FATTY! You're here now, and you're going nowhere. I held the burning sparklers right over his nipples as he screamed that he couldn't take it! The sparkler ran out, but I had more in the packet. So I used them all on him, burning him for being so late. I decided to leave him tied to the pole for 5 minutes so that I could calm down with a cigarette outside. When I came back into the room, he was quiet and apologetic. I told him that his apologies meant nothing to me, and that I wanted to take my anger out on him, and that the quickest way for him to be free'd was to shut his stupid mouth, and to take the beating that I was going to inflict. His feet were beautifully exposed and firmly tied to the pole, so I decided to thrash them with my dressage whip. I went utterly mental thrashing his feet with all of my might until I felt my anger satisfied that the fat prick had been punished enough. I guarantee he won't be late next time!

Tags: Sparkler, Torture, Caning, Bondage, Burning, Brutal, English, Bastinado, Screaming, Sadistic Lucy, Sparklers, Femdom

Added: Oct 24, 2021 9:31 am
screenshot

Lady Nicole - Kicking Dicks Off

Duration: 17 min 30 s / Size: 2.62 GB / Resolution: 4096x2160 / Quality: 4K / Format: mp4

Description: Kicking dicks off Yet another toy is brought for Lady Nicole's joy. He knows that her balls will be kicked by a pair of dominant sneakers. He has no choice but to escape from this hell. Sexy brunette will not even let Her skinny slave lose her pose, though she can't bear the pain on his balls. While exposing his all being for this sadistic training, he must miss the chance to watch gorgeous Lady Nicole's exciting sexy purple lingerie. After being perished, he'll be replaced with another unlucky guy, whose tiny dick will be crushed under the same sneakers. Watch both guys desperately struggling under Lady Nicole.

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, Trampling, Caning, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse, Cock Stomping, Extreme Domination, Sneaker Fetish, Cock Caning, Lady Nicole, Femdom

Added: Oct 24, 2021 9:40 am
screenshot

Lady Dark Angel - Happy Birthday

Duration: 18 min 19 s / Size: 1.18 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Where else would you want to spend your birthday other than in the command of Lady Dark Angel? You will get no birthday cake, no birthday card but you are guaranteed to get a birthday caning! Not in the mood for much of a worm up, Goddess totally enjoys administering her birthday present.

Tags: Female Domination, Caning, Jodhpurs, Bondage, Blondes, Corporal Bdsm

Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:12 am
screenshot

Nika Venom - I Will Tighten The Strap As Much As I Like

Duration: 13 min 57 s / Size: 941 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Nika lays on her stomach looking beyond sexy wearing black lingerie. Her slave is being stuck up her ass by a harness. He is laying on the bed struggling to breathe. His head is so far up there. Its pure agony for him because he knows this is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. He won't ever get to fuck her. He is an ass eater and that's all he will ever be!!! A loser beta who gets bossed around and told what to do. Nika will tighten the harness as tight as she pleases!

Tags: Female Domination, Sex Toys, Ass Worship, Chastity Male, Ass Eating, Face Sitting

Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:21 am
screenshot

Mistress Amanda - Amanda Loves To Jump

Duration: 8 min 33 s / Size: 489 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The mistress loves to jump and causing pain. The mistress jumps from a ladder to the servant's head! He jumps from higher and higher to the servant's face with both of her legs! She feels the servant's face, nose, eyes, mouth under his bare feet and tries to cause him more and more pain.

Tags: Trampling, Jumping, Foot Domination, Facestanding, Barefoot, Femdom

Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:37 am
screenshot

Lady Melania - The Cards Of Pain

Duration: 10 min 19 s / Size: 901 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: One of the favourite face slapping games and Melania wants to try it out. The slave has to draw a card, and the number of the card, is the number of slaps that he gets. The cruel game starts and very hard slaps impact in his face. Melania likes the game and the slave has to draw the next card, she laughs when the number is high, more hard slaps, more suffering.

Tags: Face Slapping, Facebusting, Beatdowns, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation

Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:54 am
screenshot

Mistress Ali & Goddess Kitra - Stop Trying To Hide Your Balls

Duration: 5 min 45 s / Size: 204 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Ballbusting, Trampling, Shoe & Boot Worship, Cbt, Double Domination, Femdom

Added: Oct 24, 2021 11:10 am
screenshot

Kimichi & Pepper Sterling - Tag Teaming Mr Little

Duration: 12 min 39 s / Size: 1.15 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mr Little just couldn't stay away and he's back for more in this real time wrestling session. This time he might have bitten off a Little more than he can chew though as Kimichi has brought along a friend, none other than Pepper Sterling! Pepper brings her strong rope skills to the game and the two girls waste no time in tying Mr Little up and engaging him in a body scissor. Only more punishment awaits Mr Little after the girls untie him, as they lock him in a variety of clearly painful headscissor locks. The girls then take turns destroying his male ego as they punishingly defeat him one-on -one, before teaming up to dominate him for the finale and leaving him Mr Little feeling rather small indeed!

Tags: Mixed Wrestling, Double Domination, Rope Bondage, Bondage, Asian, Mixed Fighting

Added: Oct 24, 2021 8:51 pm
screenshot

Cruel Reell - Aufstehen Aufeinander Zugehen

Duration: 14 min 37 s / Size: 1.56 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: We want to get up, approach one another, learn from one another, how to deal with one another. Get up, approach each other and don't move away if we don't understand something. Been lying around for far too long, already discussed far too much. Time to move, high time for something to happen.

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, High Heels, Nylon Clothing, Femdom, Foot Domination, German

Added: Oct 24, 2021 9:08 pm
screenshot

Domina Helena - Broken To Her Will

Duration: 5 min 50 s / Size: 937 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This new slave has been begging Domina Helena for months to put him under her whip, so today she has chosen to oblige him. But he may have bitten off more than he can chew, as Helena is feeling especially cruel and sadistic today. And the whip she has chosen for him is not for the feint of heart. Relentlessly she strikes his back over and over again with the dreaded whip. But as the momentum and pain escalates, he like so many others before him, fall to her intense sadistic nature. The more he moans, the harder she strikes. His tears run down his cheeks, but they only serve to fuel Domina Helena's passion and she is determined to completely break him. It is only a matter of time before he is begging for a reprieve. But there shall be none for this slave.

Tags: Female Domination, Bdsm, Whipping, Bondage, Beatdowns, Corporal Bdsm

Added: Oct 26, 2021 4:48 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Full Coverage Sex

Duration: 7 min 42 s / Size: 338 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Virgins love latex. Says it feels so good that he should question his virginity now. Latex (and masks) are requeired for us divas. Us dominatrices have to stay safe. He's got a disability (virginity) so he doens't have to wear one.

Tags: Cocktease, Latex Catsuit, English, Tease And Thank You, Virgin, Femdom Sex, Dry Humping, Pussy Grinding, Cock Grinding, Thigh Fucking, Femdom, Mandy Marx, Legjob, Latex, Condom

Added: Oct 26, 2021 4:57 pm
screenshot

Mistress Iside - Face Slapping Prisoner 111

Duration: 9 min 50 s / Size: 246 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: My friend Master and I just got back from the dungeons. We were exactly in the "INTERROGATION ROOM" to extort information from an inmate on unclear facts happened last weekend. At a certain point a strange noise from next cell caught our attention. Prisoner number 111 managed to open his cell with a tool. It seems strange, hard to believe. This is the same amazement that my friend and I had when we saw the scene of this slave climbing the exit stairs hoping not to be discovered. But something in his crazy plan went wrong. No one can afford to escape from the dungeons of Femdom Castle in Rome. None of my slaves in detention can afford to shorten his term of confinement !! And this time a bitter price will be paid by this filthy worm. After we tied him to the hoist with a steel rope together with Master Marcus we begin to fill his face with strong slaps and we will stop only when his face will actually change!!! He will bitterly regret this insane act and very soon prisoner number 111 will be placed on the black list of the "INTERROGATION ROOM". We are really curious to find out all the details of his insane plan ... and of course we like to obtain this information with unorthodox methods that cannot be shown to anyone ....

Tags: Military, Face Slapping, Femdom, Gay Bdsm, Double Domination

Added: Oct 26, 2021 5:13 pm
screenshot

Chloe Famee - Ruined On A Bench

Duration: 7 min 12 s / Size: 422 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: When Chloe walks in, Danny is hoping to be freed from his chains but instead she starts tickling his balls .... that are trapped in the milking bench. He doesn't want to get aroused but after a week of no release, his cock is soon rock hard. Chloe giggles, telling him she loves watching him struggle. She plays with his balls and slowly jerks his cock and soon the poor guy can't hold back any longer. But as his cum starts oozing out she half ruins his orgasm and laughs as load after load pours out.

Tags: Chloe Famee, Handjob, Bondage, Cfnm, Cocktease, **** Orgasm, English, Ruined Orgasm, Tease And Denial, Amateur Cfnm, Milking Bench, Femdom

Added: Oct 26, 2021 5:30 pm
screenshot

Miss Vivienne L'Amour - Butt Crush

Duration: 11 min 57 s / Size: 403 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Miss Vivienne is using her slave in the cell, she has the special electric queening chair place, controlling the slaves movement and tongue position. She enjoys sitting on his face, making him press deep into her magnificent voluptuous bottom. Mistress opens her thighs and positions him with a view of her Goddess cunt, directing him to lick her as she controls the pressure and his enjoyment.

Tags: Smother Bench, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, English, The English Mansion, Ass Smothering, Slave Training, Butt Crush, Queening, Miss Vivienne Lamour, Big Butts, Vivienne Lamour, Electric Chair, Femdom