Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm
screenshot

Mistress Frankie - Roll For Me

Duration: 5 min 54 s / Size: 632 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I have my weak willed slave bound at the wrists and ankles hogtied, I pull his shackles to make sure they are tight enough while giving him a few kicks just to make him squeal and squirm a little. I then take out my riding crop and start to whip him randomly from his back to his belly and to the soles of his feet, while making him rollover each time for my own amusement. Eventually I break my crop on his fucking back so I take out my belt and really go about my business, giving him full arm lashes right across his body, I just love the sound it makes as its cracks his naked skin.

Tags: Female Domination, Whipping, Kicking, Boot Domination, Submissive Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 15, 2021 2:43 pm
screenshot

Evil Woman - Anal Training For Piggy Slave By 2 Dommes

Duration: 8 min 46 s / Size: 968 MB / Resolution: 1920x1078 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Together with Lady Dark FairyTale we have fucked this piggy slave hard and without any mercy. We fucked his ass roughly and at the same time We spit on him. We had so much fun fucking our piggy.

Tags: Gangbang, Pegging, Chastity, Bondage, Strapon, Paddling, Group Domination, Strap On Blowjob, Evil Woman, Dildo Sucking, Multi Domme, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 2:51 pm
screenshot

Evil Woman - Strapon Party On Our Hanging Toy

Duration: 9 min 40 s / Size: 1.02 GB / Resolution: 1920x1078 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Triple strapon party with Lady Lilith and Lady Annabelle. We closed our slaves in stocks and fucked them hard with pure joyment in ass and mounth. At the end we spit on Them.

Tags: Gangbang, Pegging, Chastity, Bondage, Strapon, Paddling, Group Domination, Strap On Blowjob, Evil Woman, Dildo Sucking, Multi Domme, Femdom

Added: Oct 16, 2021 10:13 am
screenshot

Bondage Liberation - Elise Tease & Torture Clinic

Duration: 36 min 16 s / Size: 2.53 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Tony Orlando and Elise Graves have an electric connection. Tony's cock is instantly hard as Elise sensually makes out with his latex encased face as he is bound rigidly into a metal chair. Elise expertly teases his cock, making it drip precum, as a heart monitor is set up to examine Tony's bodily reactions to Elise's every whim. Soon, electrodes are added around the base of Tony's cock and his balls, making his ever hard cock jump and twitch, much to Elise's sadistic delight. With a gas mask on his head, a cock that begs for more touch and attention from Elise, and painful clamps on his perineum, will Tony be able to control his heartbeat?

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Brunet, CBT, Edging, Electrical Play, Electrode Punishments, Handjob, Hood, Latex, Mask, Medical Fetish, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Partner Studio, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Versatile, White

Added: Oct 16, 2021 10:46 am
screenshot

Carmen Cruz & Tierra Doll - Black Babes Busting Balls

Duration: 10 min 30 s / Size: 395 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Classic Ball Busting! Me & Tierra Doll are the best duo for some ball busting. We have no fucking mercy! & we look sexy doing it! 10 inch heels on your cock. Can you feel it? Hurts soooooo good. I know, a lot of you say you can take cock kicking but as soon as that first kick sets in. You cave like a little pussy bitch.

Tags: Carmen Cruz, Tierra Doll, Ebony Female Domination, Ball Kicking, Double Domination, English, High Heels, Ballbusting, Femdom

Added: Oct 16, 2021 10:55 am
screenshot

Princess Crystal - Dont Fucking Move

Duration: 6 min 21 s / Size: 699 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: My beta is a new slave and has never ball busted before. So I want to start teaching him about it. I know he wants to make me SO happy. As I deserve. He has always been a loser and has always dreamed about serving me. So he will start doing whatever I say as he starts this long process of obsession. I make him wear a collar. So I can pull him around when I want to. LOL. He isn't used to so much attention or pain down there. So I give him a nice little warm up. The more scarier and harder kicks and punches will definitely be in the near future! I make him hold his gross virgin dick up. That way I can go straight for the balls. Now that he is my slave he no longer needs a dick or balls and I completely own them for my entertainment.

Tags: Princess Crystal, Ball Punching, Ball Kicking, English, Brat Princess, Humiliation, Ballbusting, Femdom

Added: Oct 16, 2021 12:42 pm
screenshot

Amber And Nika - Lets Remove Fluffys Teeth So He Can Worship Our Feet Better

Duration: 12 min 03 s / Size: 1.29 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Amber and Nika think that Fluffy doesn't need his teeth anymore. That way his teeth don't scr*pe their feet when he licks them. They will allow him to only have 1 tooth; for bathroom duty. They plan out his teeth removal process as Fluffy sits on his knees worshipping their feet. He sits there so scared hearing about what the girls are going to do to him. They say they might use steel toed boots, fish hooks, make him eat rocks. He is soooo scared! All he knows is he must focus on the job he is doing right now so he doesn't get in any more trouble. He gags on them. Sucks on them. Licks them. And he just wants to please them. I was filming this and Fluffy was basically shaking. But he really doesn't need teeth so why is he worried about it anyways?

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom, Nika Venom, Princess Amber

Added: Oct 16, 2021 2:40 pm
screenshot

Merciless Dominas - Miss Flora & Goddess Aurora - Fallen

Duration: 11 min 01 s / Size: 1.8 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Do you rather want to be kicked in your ball by Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora, or have a swim in the pool? I guess most reasonable persons would prefer a relaxing swim in the pool, but who said the slaves at Merciless Dominas are reasonable? In this ballbusting clip, the slave is placed on the edge of the pool, commanded to stand his ground by Miss Flora and Goddess Aurora. Then the fun can begin. Both semi-naked Mistresses takes turn, to kick the slave in his balls with full force. Who will make the last kick, making the slave a fallen slave?

Tags: Miss Flora, Ballbusting, Whipping, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, English, Double Domination, Ball Kicking, Outdoors, Topless, Bondage Male, Princess Aurora, Femdom

Added: Oct 16, 2021 2:48 pm
screenshot

Merciless Dominas - Miss Flora Punishment By The Script 1

Duration: 17 min 38 s / Size: 1.33 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: We asked our members what scene/script they would like to see Miss Flora in, for our May live stream. Most of our members, said they would like to watch a hard corporal punishment scene. The majority also answered that they would like to see the scene planned in a way, so that the slave had no escape option, but would have to endure. So we made the script simple, 30 minutes of hard corporal punishment, all on time and with no way out for the slave. Enjoy!

Tags: Miss Flora, Whipping, Flogging, Corporal Punishment, English, Ball Kicking, Bondage Male, Femdom

Added: Oct 16, 2021 3:23 pm
screenshot

Princess Lucy - efcl732 CBT In Stocks

Duration: 10 min 21 s / Size: 833 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Humiliation in a stock. Princess Lucy totally degrades poor innocent slave. This idiot is in love with Lucy but he has a girlfriend too. Lucy plays a very cruel and humiliating game with him. She **** him into a stock, ties a dumbbell to his balls and gives him orders. He must pour water for the princess, squat, kiss shoes, crawl while she takes photo of his pathetic face and the situation. She promises that she will send these funny pics to his girlfriend to let her see who is her boyfriend actually. She kicks a couple of times the dumbbell, pull the idiot with it, he must walk after her like a whore. Lucy also laugh at his pathetic face.

Tags: Bondage Male, Cbt, Humiliation, Cfnm, Foot Worship, Domestic Servitude, Homewrecker, Princess Lucy, Stocks, Blackmail Fantasy, Men Following Orders, Submissive Slave Training, Ball Weights, Femdom

Added: Oct 17, 2021 5:06 am
screenshot

Sara Lips - Ballbusting Science

Duration: 9 min 37 s / Size: 489 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Gym Clothes, Ball Kicking, Gym, English, Ballbusting, Gymnast, One Piece, Sara Lips, Powerful Woman, Ballbustin Footlovin, Exercise, Femdom

Added: Oct 18, 2021 11:24 am
screenshot

Goddess Taylor Knight, Savanna Costello & Maria Jade - Triple The Pain - Ballbust

Duration: 12 min 24 s / Size: 193 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: I hosted a femdomathon at my place with all my hot GF's..the ultimate goal was to break the ball busting world record. Each week I will release 1 of the ballbusts from my event. ALL REAL & ALL BRUTAL!! I have NO mercy on my pathetic SLAVES! Apparently my microphone couldn't handle it in the middle...deal w it! Now that we broke this slave..I need another.. Ready to sacrifice your pathetic balls for me?

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, English, Ball Kicking, Boot Domination, Extreme Brutality, Ball Abuse, Triple Domination, Femdom, Maria Jade, Taylor Knight, Savannah Costello, Latex, Leather

Added: Oct 18, 2021 11:49 am
screenshot

Amber, Ava and Nika - Slave Edged by Bossy Bratty Bitches

Duration: 29 min 37 s / Size: 3.17 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Amber, Ava and Nika are key holders. They have their slave locked up as ALWAYS. He has a stupid fucking mask on cause hes so damn ugly. He is a mutt. On his knees he begs for the key so he can be free. But he must work for it! BARK YOU MUTT!!!!!!!! He keeps saying please til the girls finally budge and watch him struggle to take off chastity. They are only allowing it because they want to have fun. They make him stroke his cock and play red light green light. Flaunting their beautiful asses and tits right in his face and making bringing him right to the edge. PURE ENTERTAINMENT FOR US PRINCESSES! Making him so desperate, watching him become weaker and weaker. That's what he gets. AGONY. He better not stop stroking and he better not cum! They yell at him, slap his face and write on him with marker nasty words so he feels even more dominated. They put him through a brutal stroking game. He can't hold back the cum but he knows he can't or they will punish him. He will never. EVER. EVER. CUM.

Tags: Bratprincess Ava, Humiliation, Chastity, English, Tease And Denial, Edging Games, Princess Amber, Ava, Nika Venom, Femdom

Added: Oct 19, 2021 5:04 pm
screenshot

Raquel Roper - Post Orgasm At The Hands Of Miss Roper

Duration: 9 min 26 s / Size: 782 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The plot is simple : Just make the guy cum and after he cums the hell out of him by rubbing the head of his cock . You can laugh or mock or talking dominantly when you deplete him and attacking his crown until he become flaccid . You might wanna tie him up tight cause I was worried if the guy squirm too much and roll sideways it would ruin the shot . Would you consider wear light makeup instead of the heavy red lips you are seen in the most clips cause you are more attractive to me that way . Also no gloves cause I want to see your beautiful bare hands and nails.

Tags: Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Female Domination, Femdom

Added: Oct 19, 2021 5:12 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ali - Don't Drop That Book

Duration: 4 min 48 s / Size: 396 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Submissive / Slave Training, Femdom Pov, Corporal Bdsm, Electric Play, Femdom, Caning