Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 13, 2021 12:56 pm
screenshot

3kins - Outdoor Strap-On

Duration: 5 min 21 s / Size: 237 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: 3kins, Strapon, Pegging, Strapon Suck, English, Fit Girl, Strap On Fuck, Athletic Body, Hard Anal Fucking, Realistic Dildo, Strap On, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 13, 2021 1:13 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada - Abusing Some Virgin Balls

Duration: 5 min 02 s / Size: 523 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Dick Slapping, Ballbusting, English, Boot Domination, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Femdom

Added: Oct 13, 2021 1:21 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Home Care

Duration: 11 min 17 s / Size: 359 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2021 12:00 pm
screenshot

Ella Nova, Sam Solo - Make Miss Ella Come Part 1

Duration: 22 min 27 s / Size: 1.58 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Nervous creep, Sam Solo, is lured to an abandoned farmhouse by bombshell Ella Nova. Sam dares to trespass on private property, despite the dangers, simply for the chance to be with Ella outside of the office. She could convince him to do anything. Once inside, Ella is magically bedecked in a sexy latex outfit, wielding a flogger. Sam is strapped to a cross in his underwear and tie, with a red ball gag in his mouth. The poor guy had no idea what he was getting into!

Tags: Ball Gag, Blonde, Bondage, Domination, Dungeon, Edging, Facesitting, Femdom, Flogging, Gag, Latex, Male Sub, Rope Bondage, Smothering

Added: Oct 14, 2021 12:08 pm
screenshot

Ella Nova, Sam Solo - Make Miss Ella Come Part 2

Duration: 28 min 10 s / Size: 1.99 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Sam Solo thinks he's a lucky stud when the gorgeous Miss Ella Nova gently caresses his cock and speaks to him in a sexy voice. But if he thinks that today is about his pleasure or that he will ever have the honor of Ella's pussy lips wrapping around his puny little dicklet he is sorely mistaken. Sam gasps in despair as Ella pulls her hand away from his swollen cock, just as he is about to come. She takes delight in bringing him to the edge, over and over again before denying him release. Just when Sam thinks he can't take another moment of her torment, Ella flips him over and plunges her dildo deep in his tight hole. Her round ass, perfectly framed by her strap, bounces as she pounds this pathetic loser. Ella flips Sam over so she can look into his wide, scared eyes while she drills his ass. Who knew this little nerd could be so fun.

Tags: Anal, Deprivation, Domination, Dominatrix, Edging, Handjob, Femdom, Kinky, Natural Tits, Pegging, Strap On, Submission

Added: Oct 14, 2021 3:12 pm
screenshot

Red Head Mistress Sofi In Blue Leggings Face Sitting and Ass Worship Femdom In GYM

Duration: 17 min 06 s / Size: 1007 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The guy is shaking his muscles lifting the barbell when the playful Mistress Sofi in tight blue leggings walks in. The lustful Mistress ties the hands of an submissive guy to the simulator and stands over his face, then she goes down and starts rubbing her ass on the face of the slave. Princess Sofi sits down with her ass on the face of a slave. She very love fullweight facesitting and ass worship female domination. The slave's hands are tied so he cannot resist ass grinding and ass smothering with pervert Mistress Sofi. The young Mistress humiliates a novice athlete with her ass for sixteen minutes, not giving him a rest, even for a moment. But by the middle of the video, the enslaved guy is happy to follow the orders of Mistress Sofi, for example, kiss and sniff her ass.

Tags: Petite Princess Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage, Ass Worship, Russian, Ass Grinding, Ass Humiliation, Sofi, Femdom

Added: Oct 14, 2021 3:20 pm
screenshot

Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex - Foot and Shoe Worship Rough Femdom

Duration: 11 min 41 s / Size: 883 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Rough and brutal red-haired Mistress Sofi in a fetish outfit (latex pants and leather boots) humiliates a slave by ordering him to lick her shoes and bare feet. Evil Goddess Sofi stands in dominant clothes and smokes while a slave adjoining her licks her leather shoes. As a sign of her superiority, the Mistress puts one of her boot on the slave while he licks her second shoe, thus using it as a footrest. After the tattooed Goddess finished smoking, she sat down in a chair and began to chew gum as a sign of disdain for her slave, who at this time is kneeling in front of her and cleans her shoes with his tongue. When Mistress Sofi's shoes were clean enough she ordered the slave to take them off so that he could start servicing her bare feet and toes with a pedicure. The slave licks the sweaty feet of the devilish Princess who are sweating in leather boots, and the imperturbable Sofi also spits in his face showing how pathetic he is in comparison with her greatness. This video is about the worship of the Goddess Sofi and foot serve of her divine feet and shoes.

Tags: Petite Princess Femdom, Smoking, Foot Domination, Russian, Foot Humiliation, Sofi, Shoe And Boot Worship, Femdom

Added: Oct 14, 2021 3:45 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada - Brutally Cock Slapped To Orgasm

Duration: 13 min 37 s / Size: 356 MB / Resolution: 720x406 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2021 3:53 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada - The Whip As An Incentive To Worship

Duration: 10 min 11 s / Size: 462 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Added: Oct 14, 2021 4:27 pm
screenshot

Men Are Slaves - Quail Eggs

Duration: 6 min 53 s / Size: 579 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: English, Whipping, Humiliation, Cbt, Ballbusting, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 7:05 am
screenshot

Veve, Candy & Amazon Annie - A Lesson He Wont Forget

Duration: 31 min 08 s / Size: 664 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: VeVe, Candy, and Amazon Annie discover that Thrash has hidden a video camera in the women's locker room at their karate school, and that he's been recording everything. That little pervert! So, the ladies decide to teach him a lesson for being such a sleazeball... As Thrash is stretching out in the studio, the ladies surround him, wearing their sexy black pantyhose and leotards, and they proceed to tease him, crossing and stretching their legs, pointing their feet, flirting with him, and mesmerizing him. Thoroughly distracted, Thrash doesn't notice as VeVe sneaks up behind him... and kicks him in the crotch! The ladies all laugh, and their sadistic fun begins!

Tags: Pantyhose Domination, Foot Domination, Triple Dominition, Verbal Humiliation, Fantasy Fight, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 7:22 am
screenshot

Lady Katy - Bound for Duty

Duration: 7 min 04 s / Size: 698 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Toilet Slavery Sexy BBW Lady Katy walks out of the bathroom into the hallway where her faithful slave is bound to the Bannister where she will use his tongue as her toilet paper. She steps over him and plants her huge ass in his face and tells him to start licking. "Clean me up, it's so messy today" she tells him. She says she ate a lot of Mexican food last night and tells him to let her know how much he loves it. Some nice angles in the mirror so you see her ass from two directions at once. After some serious licking she tells the slave to move back so she can spread her ass cheeks for you to inspect. Then she tells him to rim her some more as she shifts back slamming her ass into his face."Why don't I let you out of these cuffs" she says, then tells him to lay on the floor so she can sit on his face. She sits full weight and soon he is kicking for air but keeps licking as you see his head moving back and forth. Next she lays on her stomach so he can kneel and lick her from behind. Great angles of her massive ass. The slave kisses her hole, licks up and down her crack and then drills her hole with his tongue. She tells him to move back and she delivers a short fart in his face before telling him to resume. "That tongue has loosened me up" she says, telling him to get his lips wrapped tightly around her hole.

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Joi, Teasing, Job, Ass Licking, English, Female Domination, Tease And Denial, Jerkoff Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Games, Princess Worship, Jerkoff Commands, Fandom, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 7:56 am
screenshot

Mariah - Asshole Cleaned with Tongue while Facesitting and Orgasm

Duration: 9 min 01 s / Size: 267 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mariah uses her slaves mouth on the daily. She controls his face and mouth and can use it for whatever she wants or needs. Today she really wants her asshole LICKED CLEAN. She gets on his face with her huge beautiful ass and starts riding him. She demands that he sticks his tongue out. He sticks his tongue out and licks her clean. His face is deep in her asshole. She starts grinding and humping harder and faster. It feels really good for Mariah. To be riding his face while his tongue is in her asshole. She keeps going until she orgasms. Because his tongue feels so good, she tells him she is going to put him in the smother box next and really use him!

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Joi, Teasing, Job, Ass Licking, Brat Princess, English, Female Domination, Tease And Denial, Jerkoff Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Asshole, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Games, Princess Worship, Jerkoff Commands, Fandom, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 10:08 am
screenshot

Stella Sol & London Lix - Orgasm Reward

Duration: 17 min 42 s / Size: 1.27 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After a week of chastity and an eight hour ordeal serving Us, We reward slave Blake with an epic overload of sensual body touching. We spit in his face and keep his legs in a spreader bar with his hands tied above his head. For his dedication We release one of his hands to allow him to touch his dick and use the hitachi to draw him closer and closer to the edge. He begs to release, knowing he can't cum without permission. We finally allow him to cum into his own hand and then eat it like the obedient property he has become. This is the only way a slave can cum, as actual sex will never happen. Take note that this extreme pleasure is only achievable through dedication and service only after We are truly pleased.

Tags: Cum Eating Instruction, Sensual Domination, Double Domination, Handjobs, Submissive Slave Training, High Heels, Femdom

Added: Oct 15, 2021 10:33 am
screenshot

Lady Stefanie & Cruel Reell - Ein Schmerzhaftes Gedicht

Duration: 25 min 14 s / Size: 1.44 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mamcitas on tour: A slave in the forest. With warm summer rains and hot whippings. A painful poem... is when Lady Stefanie and Cruel Reell calligraph with the bullwhip, sometimes more and sometimes less emphasized and the victim only answers in ellipses. The inability to find one's way spatially, temporally, situationally as well as in relation to one's own person is probably caused by the overwhelming swinging writing style of our brushes Wink This is the full version.

Tags: Whipping, Female Domination, Submissive Slave Training, Double Domination, Outdoors, German, Femdom