Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 10, 2021 4:10 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Your Mine

Duration: 10 min 09 s / Size: 313 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Scissorhold, Bondage, Scissors, Mistress Gaia, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 11, 2021 10:04 am
screenshot

Mistress Velma - Boy Discovers Cumshot For The 1st Time

Duration: 16 min 05 s / Size: 498 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Allie Heart, Foot Domination, Barefoot, Tease, Bondage, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blonde, Foot Fetish, Cumshot, Mistress Velma, Velma, Segufix, Painted Toenails, Tattoos, Brunette, Lang English, Femdom, Tights

Added: Oct 11, 2021 10:12 am
screenshot

Ava And Nika - Stop Using Your Fucking Teeth While Worshipping My Feet

Duration: 8 min 54 s / Size: 975 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A few weeks earlier Amber and Nika had been hanging out and decided that they should remove Fluffys teeth for proper foot worshipping. ( He doesn't need them anymore anyways. ) But today Nika wanted to give Fluffy a fighting chance at MAYBE saving them. Amber was busy on a date so Nika invited Ava. They sit on the bed and put Fluffy to the test. He keeps sc**** his teeth against their feet and it makes them more and more mad. Why can't he listen! If he listened and did it the right way then he won't have to get his teeth out. The girls are prepared though. They have so many boots waiting to kick him in his stupid ugly face. Fluffy continues to worship their feet, gagging on them, licking them, sucking them. Lets see what Fluffys fate will be.

Tags: Humiliation, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Brat Princess, English, Femdom, Nika Vemon, Bratprincess, Nika Venom

Added: Oct 11, 2021 10:29 am
screenshot

Mistress Patricia - Kick Your Balls

Duration: 11 min 28 s / Size: 1.56 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Having been left tied in the garden following his anal training, Mistress Patricia is back to administer more suffering upon this slave. First, he must worship her shoes before she turns her attention to busting his useless balls with her beautiful red high heels. However, its when she takes off her shoes and kicks him barefoot, he is truly tested!

Tags: Female Domination, Ballbusting, High Heels, Kicking, Latex, Bondage

Added: Oct 11, 2021 10:54 am
screenshot

Lola - Ballbusting Webinar

Duration: 12 min 38 s / Size: 1.41 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Today I am hosting a webinar on one of my favorite topics: ballbusting. I go over some of the reasons why I chose ballbusting as the topic for my first webinar and also briefly touch on topics I plan to cover in upcoming broadcasts. I discuss why, as a female Dominant, I feel as though ballbusting is a foundational training for the male slave. I discuss some of the things the male slave's cock and balls may represent to him, and how the notion of a male-centric world can be challenged by literally displaying the paradoxical weakness of what the male may perceive to be his center of virility and power. I show how manhandling his manhood reinforces to him our dynamic of leader and follower. In summary, when a Woman busts balls She breaks the male ego. It is a physiological process with deep psychological reverberations. The foundation of slave training is breaking the ego. The nexus of the male ego is male anatomy. To break the ego, you must bust the anatomy. The Goddess made males and Females unequal for many good reasons. The intentional flaw in nature's design is male anatomy. It was placed on the outside of the body to be vulnerable. It was created to be vulnerable to reinforce Women's dominion over mankind. I go through some of this theory for both Dommes and males in the audience and then direct more to the Dommes watching as I demo a few simple ballbusting positions that they may wish to try with their slaves.

Tags: Female Domination, Ballbusting, Female Supremacy, Mental Domination

Added: Oct 11, 2021 11:11 am
screenshot

Rea Bratty Amazon - Crossing The Border

Duration: 19 min 30 s / Size: 1.46 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I have a place one km from the border and I left some papers there, but with the quarantine I cannot cross the border with my car. But I know the old border control way, so I can walk from there to my place easily. The weather is perfect and I am happy to do it! But in the border there is a soldier, not even a real soldier, one of these loser mercenaries that they do it for some extra cash. This guy worths less than my sexy high boots! When I try to walk over the border, he stops me and with a macho style she tells me to go back and he doesn't even explain to me the reason. I cannot be stopped by this loser!

Tags: Boot Fetish, Beatdowns, Boot Domination, Trampling, Shoe & Boot Worship, Kicking, Scissorhold

Added: Oct 11, 2021 12:07 pm
screenshot

Coco Lovecock - Coco Lovecock POV Edging Handjob

Duration: 13 min 01 s / Size: 390 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Some men have to beg for happy endings, others are simply lucky enough to have a petite teenager in the room. That teen is Coco Lovecock and in this brand new video from EdgeQueens, she can't help but gravitate toward her step dads 8-inch cock. Coco gives an intense edging handjob until cum shoots out of your dick in epic proportions.

Tags: Tattoo, Coco Lovelock, Bed, Spit, Petite, 1on1, Small Tits, Dirty Talk, Female Completion, Flexible, Fetish, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Blonde, Natural Tits, Shaved, Pov

Added: Oct 11, 2021 5:45 pm
screenshot

Mistress Redhead - Hard Whipping Punishment Of The Slave

Duration: 12 min 27 s / Size: 538 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The punishment of the slave: There were many lashes, without any rest, the slave suffered every second, he had a gag, but could hear him dying of pain.

Tags: Whipping, Spanking, Female Domination, Domination, Corporal Bdsm

Added: Oct 12, 2021 1:53 pm
screenshot

3kins - Bedtime Strap-On

Duration: 10 min 09 s / Size: 448 MB / Resolution: 1080x1920 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: 3kins, Strapon, Pegging, Strapon Suck, English, Fit Girl, Strap On Fuck, Athletic Body, Hard Anal Fucking, Realistic Dildo, Strap On, Femdom

Added: Oct 12, 2021 2:02 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Skinned

Duration: 9 min 36 s / Size: 263 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Whipping, English, Italian, Paddling, Mistress Gaia, Extreme Domination, Femdom

Added: Oct 12, 2021 2:18 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada - Castrated By My Boots

Duration: 7 min 52 s / Size: 883 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Dick Slapping, Ballbusting, English, Boot Domination, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Femdom

Added: Oct 12, 2021 3:08 pm
screenshot

Amber - Foot Freak Worships 8 Year Old Uggs

Duration: 13 min 49 s / Size: 1.48 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Amber loves Uggs. She has had this specific pair for 8 years. 8 long years of muddy springs, rainy falls and snowy winters. 8 years of dirt and foot smell. She allows her beta to clean them. He begs for her to take them off so he can smell the inside. He breathes so hard into them because he is such an Ugg FREAK! 8 years of HOT SWEATY FEET!!!!!! She has never worn socks with those Uggs, EVER!!!! He is probably getting turned on right now. Amber makes him smell her feet. Deep breathe in and hold it! Then she makes him stick out his tongue so she can wipe her smelly feet on his tongue. Hands behind his back, collar around his neck he proudly worships them. WHAT A FUCKING FREAK.

Tags: Brat Princess, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Chastity, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm
screenshot

Mistress Saida - Cock Tease In Chains

Duration: 7 min 28 s / Size: 136 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: A slave must consider himself lucky to be forever chained to Mistress Saida's bed, just like a puppy admiring his Owner and watching Her rest peacefully. However. when the mean Seductress is awake, you are a mere loser who wants. what he can never get. And, of course, She will taunt and tempt you with Her perfect curves, leaving you in tears with humiliation and fruitless arousal, locked in chastity, alone and only able to want. This is the story of your life.

Tags: Cock Tease, Small Penis Humiliation, Femdom, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Sensual Domination

Added: Oct 12, 2021 4:15 pm
screenshot

Mistress Saida - How Hard Can You Beg For My Touch

Duration: 8 min 14 s / Size: 129 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: When Mistress Saida is in a teasing mood, all hell breaks loose for the fortunate slave that is lucky enough to be in Her presence. The thing is, the hornier She is, the more sadistic She becomes. The mummified slut in chastity must learn a very important lesson tonight: begging, how much, how often, how hard. The answer is so simple but he must learn it the hard way. Wrapped tightly in cling film, he can do nothing but endure the endless teasing, Her gorgeous breasts, porcelain skin, sexy nails, luscious blonde hair are all designed to drive him mad as he begs, and begs, and begs...

Tags: Tease & Denial, Chastity, Femdom, Cock Tease, Face Sitting, Mummification

Added: Oct 13, 2021 12:39 pm
screenshot

3kins - Bathroom Strap-On

Duration: 6 min 37 s / Size: 292 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: 3kins, Strapon, Pegging, Strapon Suck, English, Fit Girl, Strap On Fuck, Athletic Body, Hard Anal Fucking, Realistic Dildo, Strap On, Femdom