Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2023 7:35 am
Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia & Tony Orlando - Fucking Las Vegas - 2023-04-13

While visiting Las Vegas, Carmen Rivera's thirst for salacious sexcapades had explosive results! First, Lady Carmen disturbs a target-shooting cowboy in the desert with her "heavy equipment." Unwilling to stop Carmen's "big gun" XXL dildo and its "hot ammunition," his asshole becomes the new bullseye. Once she hits it once, she doesn't stop until his pleasure center is blown away! Still not satisfied, her anal stretching adventures continue with Femdom Empire's Lexi Sindel and her friend, California's Domina Dahlia. Fantastic and acrobatic slut-fucking ensues! Pulse-pounding power pumping featuring silicone artwork from Mr. Hankey's Toys and Strap-On XXL dildos takes place. Finally, Carmen gets what she wants - seeing slaves bend and twist themselves to receive the concentrated power of the mistresses in their asses. She's finally succeeded in making America gape again!

Bdsm, Dominatrix, Strap On, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Big Toys, Pegging, Chastity, Domination, Anal, Fetish, Bondage

screenshot

64 min 55 s / 2.33 GB / 1280x720p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 29, 2023 3:30 pm
Mandy Marx and Lucid Lavender - Anal ABC's

Did somebody say Lucy's first butt fuck??? She's been here for THREE YEARS but hasn't pegged a single boy. And I get to be her first mentor! How cute. This boy can take a lot, so I make sure to get one of my biggest cocks for his mouth while she takes the back. I think she loves it. I mean, look at those nail marks across his back.

Pegging, Tease And Thank You, Mandy Marx, Strapon

screenshot

16 min 19 s / 715 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 04, 2023 5:44 am
Arabelle Raphael & Cole Church - Step-Momme Dearest - Arabelle Raphael Teaches Cole Church A Harsh Lesson - 2023-05-03

Gorgeous Arabelle Raphael heard that submissive Cole Church is a rising star in the dungeon. With Cole bound tightly to a bondage ladder, she slaps and teases his already rock-hard cock around. She proceeds to grab a zapper and shock his body all over. Cole is shaking from the pain but knows to thank Arabelle for the torment. She switches to using a paddle, slapping his bare ass hard until it turns a bright shade of red. Next, Cole is tied to a St. Andrews cross with his legs pulled apart by rope, exposing his tight asshole for Arabelle to warm up. She bites and kisses his cock while fingering his ass, slowly increasing the number of fingers she can fit. Ready to be Step-Momme's whore, Cole is brought down and placed on his hands and knees. After Arabelle smothers him with her tits, ass and hands, she grabs a cattle prod and orders Cole to back his ass up into the prongs. He obeys Arabelle's commands and is given a brutal shock multiple times. Arabelle feels that Cole's ass is ready and grabs a strap-on to fuck him with. Finally, she rides his throbbing dick and drains every last drop of cum out of his balls. Step-Momme Arabelle informs him they are part of the clean plate club and feeds back to him the hot load of cum.

Bdsm, Strap On, Reverse Cowgirl, Interview, Fishnets, Pegging, Cum Eating, Dominatrix, Slave, Fetish, Bondage, Femdom, Slapping

screenshot

52 min 30 s / 1.89 GB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: May 05, 2023 5:54 pm
Goddess Zephy - Used As A Fuck Chair, Then Choked Out With Feet!!

Femdom Sex, Cunnilingus, Foot Licking, Verbal Humiliation, Spitting, Humiliation, Femdom

screenshot

33 min 11 s / 2.19 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 07, 2023 4:50 pm
Men Are Slaves - Princess Honey - Put That Mouth To Work

Shoe Cleaning, Foot Fetish, Cocktease, Foot Domination, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Feet, Slave, Foot Licking

screenshot

6 min 05 s / 467 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 10, 2023 6:12 am
Goddess Serena and Miss Leopard Gem - Goddess Invasion

This slut is about to be totally invaded by two beautiful Goddess´, Goddess Serena and Miss Leopard Gem. They are about to put him through his paces with their cocks, using both his holes for their pleasure. Unfortunately for him they are both incorrigible and there is no stopping their fun!

Strap On, Chastity, FFM, Femdom, Outdoor, Blonde, Threesome, Pegging, Oubliette, Masked Male, Strap On Fuck

screenshot

15 min 54 s / 2.31 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 11, 2023 9:03 am
Mandy Marx - The Puppeteer

Stuck doesn't even begin to describe. Unable to move an inch, it is just you and I until I feel like I'm done, Like I've exhausted all restraint possibilities. I have to restrain myself from pushing to far. It's so difficult rubbing, and stopping over and over, when I feel him getting harder and harder against all pressure of my binds.

Mandy Marx, Tease And Denial, Femdom, Blonde, Bondage, Fetish

screenshot

13 min 39 s / 423 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 18, 2023 9:54 am
Mistress Tess, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Domina Helena and Mistress Ezada Sinn - Butt Fuck Cuck Bitch

Men are below Women. Fact. There is however a pecking order within the male species however. And that means that there are some men who are at the very bottom, the absolute lowest of the low. Mistress Tess, Mistress Ezada, Domina Helena & Goddess Snow have one of these such men on his knees before them and they're in the mood to really drive home the fact that he is completely and utterly worthless. There's many ways to do this, but they've decided the best way is to fuck his ass repeatedly, without mercy and until he's totally broken. Before the ass fucking though, they taunt him with condoms full of cum, the cum of other slaves, but those deemed worthy of being sex slaves to the Ladies. They even graciously permit him the absolute honour of sucking the condoms, savouring the dried on Goddess juices that have come from deep within their bodies, a place that he'll never, ever get the chance to go. Once it's butt fuck time the Ladies waste no time in thrusting their huge dicks balls deep in his slutty ass. The thing is, once there's a need for more lube the Ladies decide that as this slave is such a lowly cucky bitch he deserves some special lube so the contents of the condoms is slowly poured out before being thrust into his waiting ass on the Ladies strap on cocks!

Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Condom Eating, Strap On Fuck, Eating Cum From Condom, Fetish

screenshot

14 min 30 s / 884 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 20, 2023 5:38 am
Mistress Terra - Bitch Boss Pegging - Complete Movie

Strict lady boss Terra decides to give her new employee some special training and show what is expected of males in this gynarchy focused company. She embarrasses him and focuses on his love of stockings and high heels, he is soon at her feet, kissing and licking her stilettos as she tells him exactly what to do. He is told if he wants to keep his job he must strip out of his suit, he is shocked but agrees as she tells him about CFNM, as he tries to cover his cock. Her next power move is to show him her big strapon dick, she grabs his head and thrusts it into his mouth, dominating and humiliating him before throwing him over the desk and ramming the big dick into his asshole. He moans with the new found pleasure and it isn't long before she makes him shoot his cum over his own face, another one of her male employees broken to her will.

Mistress Terra, TheEnglishMansion, Pegging, Cum In Mouth, Strap On, Blowjob, Fetish

screenshot

24 min 43 s / 1.24 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 20, 2023 7:22 am
Mistress Terra - Terra's Latex Puppet - Complete Movie

The stunning Mistress Terra is in the impressive medical playroom, her eager sub in bondage, his big cock throbbing in anticipation of the subspace journey he is about to experience. Terra uses the electro tower of power, to send a pulsing stimulation through his shaft, adding a vibrator to the delicious stimuli. When he is begging for release, Mistress reveals her big strapon dick and explains her will have to take it if he wants more pleasure. She is soon thrusting it into his desperate mouth, verbally humiliating him as his deepthroat is trained. Subbie is then bent over the bed and takes the massive strapon shaft in his tight hole, as domina starts slowly, making him beg for more and more, until she is thrusting and gaping his asshole with expert pegging strokes. The latex slave is then put on the complex bondage chair, his precum leaking cock subject to more edging and teasing before the Venus 2000 milking machine makes him cum a big load, on Mistress' command.

Mistress Terra, Electric Torture, TheEnglishMansion, Electric Play, Pegging, Blowjob, Fetish

screenshot

19 min 17 s / 1.16 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 20, 2023 9:11 am
Katerina Piglet and Linda Latex - Two Mistresses Strapon

Latex, Femdom, Humiliation, Boots, Mistress, Strap On, Sissy, Piglet, Russian, Double Penetration, Pegging

screenshot

12 min 06 s / 910 MB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: May 24, 2023 8:35 am
Mandy Marx and Allie Heart - Encasement Blowjob Punishment

Pantyhose blowjob doll. Her power activation is the sight of a weak restrained submissive boy. It's almost like tease and denial for her, desperate to put a cock in her mouth but blocked out by soft stockings. "I can't Mistress!" she wines, but I encourage her that she's doing such a good job. Boy is losing it, lol. Just when she thinks she can get it in, I place her on his cock to use as a transfer vibe, I vibe him, it vibes her. Super hot. He squirts.

Pantyhose, Femdom, Vibrator, Bondage Male, Pantyhose Encasement, Nylon Encasement, Hitachi On Cock

screenshot

7 min 01 s / 306 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 26, 2023 2:54 pm
Mandy Marx and Allie Heart - Latex Goddess Predicament

Allie and I have our floating boy on a sybian here to tease, tease, tease! We get reallyyyy horny in our latex, and all we want is for this boy to fuck us really good. We try like every position for him to put it inside of us, but he just won't. Sad We figure from the back or from the front, one has to be easier for him to fuck us. We'll just have to keep teasing until he finally gives us the pleasure we want.

Sybian, Pink, Tease, Oil, Femdom, Latex, Blonde, Bondage, Fetish, Suspended, Tease And Denial, Latex Catsuit

screenshot

14 min 59 s / 656 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 29, 2023 7:02 am
Mandy Marx, Allie Heart and Mistress Velma - Violet Vixens Vicious Ruin

If you've never seen three blondes in tight shiny vinyl completely wreck a boy's orgasm, you're in for a wild ride. Not nearly as wild as us though. Just out of his reach, Mandy, Velma and I help each other dress. We take turns riding, teasing, and grinding on each other and our ever-desperate-boy-toy, all the while taking pictures as proof. Oh, and his ruined orgasm? It ends up all over my micro-thong and thighs, which the girls happily clean off with our used socks.

screenshot

11 min 40 s / 512 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 03, 2023 8:44 am
Mistress Susi And The Whore - StraponFemdoms

Fuck Swing, Strapon, Latex, Pegging, Ass Fuck, Latex Leggings, Latex Top, Femdom

screenshot

6 min 09 s / 361 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4