Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2023 11:55 am
Mistress Amanda - Amanda's Plaything

Strap On, Humiliation, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Hardcore, Pegging, Cruel Strapon

screenshot

8 min 51 s / 370 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Mar 13, 2023 8:55 am
Mandy Marx - Brutal Caged Squirt Shot

Chastity squirt shots are always a fun surprise, like a jack-in-the-box. All this moaning and then POP - a splurt across the room. It's so much fun. The mixture of his mummification, dual vibrator torment and tight bars were too much to hold back. Wouldn't it suck if I ruined it?

Milking, Slave, Bondage, Chastity, Vibrator, **** Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Chastity Cage

screenshot

9 min 36 s / 421 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 13, 2023 12:58 pm
Mistress Tess - The Boyfriend Experience

Ass To Mouth, Mistress Tess, Pegging, Femdom, Strapon

screenshot

14 min 29 s / 654 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 14, 2023 9:33 am
Mistress Tess - Wake Up Cock for Tiff

Mistress Tess has been allowing the sissy a little nap in prep for a good quick hard fucking so it's wakey, wakey time bitch! Take it. And then suck Mistress off and say thank you.

Sissy, Pegging, Feminization, Femdom

screenshot

8 min 49 s / 992 MB / 1920x1080p / mov

Added: Mar 14, 2023 10:47 am
Kyle Stone, Aiden Starr, Max Roxberry, Alison Tyler - Wive's Yearly Milking Contest

The men are kept in Chastity and made horny all year to increase their load. They make them fuck things like cantaloupe and watermelon and then when they get close to coming they have to learn how to suck it back in and get it locked back up. Their cocks get teased in preparation for the contest to make their balls full. They are commanded by their wives to demonstrate how they would fuck, if they ever got the chance. If they disobey they are kicked, resulting in one contestant having a big bruise for the contest. The wives jerk and make them cum on demand, at the count of 10.

Max Roxberry, Cuckold, Submission, Housewife, Domination, Cumshot, Bondage, Handjob, Bananajacks

screenshot

13 min 24 s / 976 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 16, 2023 7:34 am
Brat Princess - Amber and Ava - Jerk and Stretch Humiliation

The girls understand that their slaves are males and have needs. And they are actually nice sometimes and understand that they need to jerk off. But, it must entertain them. They aren't going to just let him jerk! They have his balls in the ball stretcher. It looks painful. They are already purple and popping. Playing red light- green light will be SO funny. They flaunt their hot bodies and asses right by his dick. They both look sexy as Hell and its so hard for him not to get raging hard. The girls give him directions. RED LIGHT! GREEN LIGHT! When its green light he goons so hard. He needs to get it while he can. RED LIGHT! His ball stretcher gets turned tighter. Don't you hate when the light turns red?!

Princess Ava, Leggings, Brat Girls, Tease, Bondage, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Joi Games, Princess Amber, Ball Stretching

screenshot

12 min 23 s / 1.95 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Mar 16, 2023 10:12 am
Oubliette - Mistress Serena - An Intrinsic Reward

Having endured a day at the mercy of Mistress Serena, Mistress has decided this slave deserved a little reward, happy Mistress happy slave! However nothing is straight forward in this Female dominated environment, and a lady always reserves the right to change her mind. Will she allow him a full throated orgasm, will she allow him a ruined orgasm or will she simply deny him?

Permission To Cum, Ruined Orgasm, Cumshot, Edging, Cocktease, Orgasm Denial, Cock Tease, Cum Begging, Edging Fetish

screenshot

12 min 29 s / 1.75 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 19, 2023 2:55 pm
Mandy Marx - Sensual Balls Abuse

Ballbusting, Slave, CBT, Pain, Tease And Thank You, Balls Kicking, Balls Squeezing, Cock Ball Torture

screenshot

17 min 36 s / 763 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm
Mandy Marx - Constant Cum Eating

Every drip. Every splurt. Either licked off my fingers or guzzled out of the condom I collect it in. He's not escaping the taste of every drop. Good boy. Give me more. CEI fetishists, this will have you desperate to be in his position.

Milking, Handjob, Bondage, Chastity, Teasing, **** Orgasm, Cum In Mouth, Cum Swallowing, Femdom

screenshot

13 min 20 s / 593 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 19, 2023 3:57 pm
Lucid Dreaming - A True VR Session

The perfect blend of session, mesmerize, POV, effects and sensuality. I take boy through a helpless brainwash session. He is mine, stultified and done with free will for the day. And you get to see what he sees. A dizzying, yet smooth array of back and forth POV mind fuck and raw session hotness, one of my most streamlined efforts to date.

Pantyhose, Tease And Thank You, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Female Supremacy, Virtual Reality

screenshot

11 min 55 s / 665 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 25, 2023 8:24 pm
Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Iside - Chained and Kicked In Their Balls

I decided to bring my slave to Mistress Iside's dungeon today. There we found another slave and we chained them together and started kicking them in their useless balls until they fell on the floor. Such losers...

Bondage Male, Ballbusting, Cbt, Chains, Italian, Double Domination, Ball Kicking, Femdom

screenshot

8 min 53 s / 264 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 26, 2023 6:47 pm
Mandy Marx - Kinky Bachelor Lap Dance

It's not often that I do strip teases and lap dances, but when I do, I can see the mind shattering effect it has on the lucky sub. It's my bachelors last hurrah with me, his wedding night around the corner and he wants to spend it celebrating with his cruel dominatrix. I'm going to make sure this is a night he remembers forever. Don't worry, he's in chastity so it's not cheating.

Handcuffs, Policewoman, Tease, Chastity, Bondage, Chastity Cage, Police Uniform, Lapdance, Dancing

screenshot

11 min 37 s / 510 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 26, 2023 7:12 pm
Lucid Lavender - A Sensitive Cock Ruin

The boys that eat, sleep, Lucid Lavender, repeat are my favorites. The ones who wear their little cages and practice discipline and obedience just for me. So cute. The only issue with these boys is that when they come in, they can't hold in their cum. They can't even make their cock soft when I tell them to. The result of these actions will be to ruin you. Maybe twice. Maybe three times. How much can you handle?

Cocktease, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Cbt, Slave, Ballbusting, Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Ball Abuse, Cock Control

screenshot

22 min 06 s / 968 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Evil Woman - Extreme Punishment For Not Taking Her Strap-On

This is what happens if you don't follow the orders of Mistress Evil Woman. This stupid slave didn't take Her strap-on and it's time for his punishment. She starts to whip his bare ass with Her riding crop followed by Her favourite cane. He will soon regret his mistake and beg for Her mercy. He cries and apologizes for his mistakes but Mistress Evil Woman won't stop and She gives him a good thrashing. After all the merciless and sadistic punishment, his ass looks well blistered. He will never disappoint his Mistress again.

Caning Fantasy, Punishment Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, Slave Punishment, Slave Training, Strap-on

screenshot

7 min 58 s / 1.11 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Mar 27, 2023 6:13 pm
Syonera von Styx - Cruel Femdome 31, Die Sklaven Fabrik 3, Der Schwarze Dorn

Lolla Lux, Sidney Dark, Lady Divina, Mademoiselle Lucia, German, Spanking, CBT, Femdom

screenshot

163 min 31 s / 3.69 GB / 1280x720p / mp4