Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 20, 2023 3:08 pm
Lady Sara Borgia - Femdom Encouraged Bi Humiliation With Black Bull

Lady Sara Borgia's slave comes to her asking if he can be let out of chastity so he can meet up with his girlfriend for the weekend. As you can imagine Lady Sara is quite bemused by this request and She really can't believe what she's hearing. Straight away she begins to humiliate him, for what does he have to offer his girlfriend? She quickly summons her black stunt cock into the room and her answer is simply "you can have some fun with this, but you're not getting pussy!" She begins to direct Her cheeky slave onto the black stunt cock. Teaching him how to suck cock just the way Lady Sara Borgia likes it done! Humiliating her slave as she goes... now you said you wanted some sexual fun slave, well here it is. Suck that big meaty black cock for your Mistress!

Big Black Cock, British, Bbc, Chastity, Humiliation, Latex, Cock Sucking, Encouraged Bi, Ball Licking, Humor, Bi Humiliation, Femdom

screenshot

10 min 23 s / 1.6 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jul 20, 2023 3:20 pm
Princess Amber, Princess Alexandria, Nyomi & Hannah - Ball Breaking Bonus

I drag in a beta on a leash and prop it up in the middle of the room for all the Pretty Girls to see (AKA Point and laugh at). Since there are TWO new girls visiting the Mean Girl Manor, I want to give them the pleasure of kicking in a beta's useless balls! (This loser seems to be anticipating a LOT of pain, which is a SMALL price to pay to be in our presence. I stand next to the slave and hold it by the leash, to hold it in place and try to keep from falling. Princess Alexandria gives a quick demonstration on how to properly destroy a pair a beta balls before letting the other girls "have at it!". I would normally take place in this activity (cause who doesn't like to kick a loser in the nuts) but my super hot outfit doesn't allow me the range of motion to completely DESTROY this loser. (Not to worry though, I get my kicks in another clip). This is the FIRST time that Nyomi and Hannah are kicking someone in the balls, so it's important that they keep kicking until they feel good about it. To really encourage these girls to kick harder, I decide to make it a little competition! I will sit on my throne and judge each kick to determine a "winner". The girl who kicks the hardest will get a $100 BONUS! Princess Alexandria will help me judge and hold the slave in position. Sometimes the girls don't get a good enough kick and we award them a "do over" & eventually lose count of how many kicks each girl gets lol. Despite a clear winner at the end, all the girls have fun breaking this loser DOWN!

Ballbusting, Triple Domination, Femdom, Shiny Clothing, Female Domination, American Mean Girls

screenshot

13 min 34 s / 1.77 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 22, 2023 9:40 am
AstroDomina, Misty Stone - Coming Soon Part 4 - The Fuckery

After prepping both slaves with anal plugs, the Dommes decided the next logical step is to put some big strapons up their asses. They tease and taunt both the slaves for a bit and finally put the strapons on. And IN their respective slave boys. It's not quite clear if the slaves love it or hate it, the grunts and groans are indecisive. One thing that's beyond any doubt is how much the Dommes are enjoying themselves. Especially Misty who tries out a bunch of different positions. After the Dommes are done fucking the slaves up the ass, they'll be nice and warmed up for their new owners. Another successful mission completed.

Strapon Fucking, Asian, Pegging, Double Domination, Rope Bondage, Astro Domina, Anal Sex, Ass Fucking, Strapon

screenshot

13 min 05 s / 770 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 01, 2023 3:23 pm
Mistress Damazonia - All Cocks Should Be Locked Up

Damazonia says that all men should be locked in chastity. All the men around her anyway. She loves the control and she loves that you have none. Are you ready to give it all to her? The control.... your cock.... It will belong to her. And it will be quite an exciting journey.

Tease And Denial, Chastity Cage, Amazon, Chastity, Handjob, Femdom

screenshot

7 min 07 s / 1 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:51 pm
AstroDomina, Sloansmoans, Gisele Amore - OutNumbered Part 1

Somewhere in the hills, in a house there was a struggle.. Goddess Sydney has teamed up with Goddess Sloan and found their way into an unsuspecting man's house and now have him right where they want him - tied up, gagged and cock caged. They could simply rob him blind of course, but they have even more nefarious plans for him. He moans and tries to fight his bonds, but it's futile. There's no escape and no where to go, and even if he did manage to get loose, they have him outnumbered! They're having some fun with him when suddenly they hear something at the door. They weren't expecting anyone to come by and Sloan goes to look out the window. She can't believe what she's seeing - it's Gisele, also tied up and begging for them to let her in. She let's her in and Gisele explains that she just escaped from a dungeon nearby, where she was held until she saw her chance and managed to hop away in search of help! Well, how unfortunate for her, because Sydney and Sloan are slave traders, and when they see this they can't believe their luck! They were going to make a pretty penny off this guy, but why sell one slave when you can sell two for twice the price! Sloan quickly throws Gisele on the couch and gags her. Too bad for her she went from one bad situation to a worse one. Astro and Sloan decide to have a little fun with them before moving them to a new location, and tie them both up even tighter and put leashes on them. How pretty they look don't they? They're like two little pets now. Well pets, it's almost time for some serious fun, so get ready to go for a ride!

Bondage, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Ass Fucking, BDSM, Double Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation, Slave Training

screenshot

15 min 33 s / 916 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:54 pm
AstroDomina, Sloansmoans, Gisele Amore - OutNumbered Part 2

In the second part of this series, Goddess Sydney and Sloan have moved their captives into the car and are transporting them to the safehouse. There, they will just have to wait to find out what their fate is. Sydney is driving while Sloan is in the back with both of them, and they're desperately moaning into their gags, begging them to let them go. Of course, that's just a pipe dream - these two are way too valuable of assets to even think about letting them go! Of course, to pass the time until they get to the house, Sloan decides to have a little fun with both of them. She pulls on their leashes and taunts them about where they'll be going. They're going to both have to learn how to be good servants, because they only sell the top quality products. These two have no idea what's in store for them. Sloan has her fun in the back as Sydney drives carefully so as to not attract any unwanted attention. She even tickle torments them as they squeal into their gags. They're almost to the house now, where it'll be far to late for them to even think about rescue. They just have to suffer the entire ride knowing their fates are sealed. But what will happen to them once they get to the safe house? Stay tuned for part 3 to find out!

Bondage, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Ass Fucking, BDSM, Double Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation, Slave Training

screenshot

18 min 07 s / 1.04 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:58 pm
AstroDomina, Sloansmoans, Gisele Amore - OutNumbered Part 3

After a long drawn out car ride where Sydney's and Sloan's slaves were taunted, prodded and tormented, they're finally back at the safe house. Both of them are still bound, and leaning over some furniture. They've just been waiting there to find out what will happen next, and it turns out the two Dommes are definitely not done with them! Sydney and Sloan both walk out wearing some giant strap-on dildos, and they're ready to have some real fun now before the slavers get here. The two slaves see what's going on and really start desperately yelping into their gags and struggling. However, this only seems to turn Sydney and Sloan on even more. Slowly, Sloan starts probing her slaves ass.. asking if he's ever had anything shoved in there before. She would love to know she was his first! He pleads with her not to but it's not like he has a choice. She slowly shoves her cock in his ass, as Goddess Sydney has her way with Gisele. The struggling and moans that come from these two is just music to their ears! After giving them both a good taste of their strap-on cocks, they decide to switch slaves. After the first session now the two are positioned opposite each other again, with their asses now sticking out ready for round 2! Sydney and Sloan waste no time as they start fucking their slaves - it's so much fun for them to hear how much they whimper, and tell them they should probably get used to it as they're going to be sold as sex slaves and this is probably just the beginning. They just want to loosen them up before the sale!

screenshot

13 min 25 s / 788 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 01, 2023 5:01 pm
AstroDomina, Sloansmoans, Gisele Amore - OutNumbered Part 4

I've definitely had some fun with our two slaves and my partner, but there's still a few surprises left!.. In this final act, we open to see Goddess Sydney playing on the piano, and not only Gisele and Zack still tied up, but Sloan as well! After they had their fun with the two slaves, Sydney managed to restrain her partner as well. You see, while the two slaves will fetch a pretty penny on the market, she knows that a well known Domme like Sloan would be considered a trophy and she just couldn't help herself! She explains all this to Sloan, who fights her new bonds and moans through her gag, but to no avail. Sydney did appreciate her having her as a partner, but their time is almost up and the slavers will be here in a matter of minutes. Sydney walks to each of her slaves and checks on them, then hears the doorbell ring. You now put yourself in the scene as the slaver coming to claim his new toys. Goddess Sydney leads you in through the room, with the "goods" now on full display. She shows you just how well she's had them all prepared for you and describes all their talents and services that they could provide for you. She's nothing but completely callous talking about her slaves and former partner like they were nothing but shelf products. You try to haggle her on price for Sloan when she tells you how much she wants, but she's refuses to negotiate. After all, this IS a prized catch, wouldn't you say? In the end you agree and decide to take them for full price and Sydney is delighted. Not only is she making more than she expected, she won't even have to split the profits! She does feel a bit bad for Sloan, but that's just the cost of doing business!

screenshot

14 min 35 s / 855 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:18 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Testing His Holes with Scarlett Lush

Scarlett and I have always wanted to Eiffel tower a boy together. It's one of those friendship bucket list items we've been itching to complete. Lucky for us, we have a boy here that will get fucked in both holes for our pleasure. We're going to strap him down to my favorite bench and fill his mouth and his ass until he begs for freedom. But we won't be done until we're satisfied. If he can't take it in his ass, he's going to have to take both cocks with his mouth. Let's see how much punishment he gets.

Femdom, Strap On, Pegging, Slave Training, Strap On Blowjob, Strap On Spit Roast, Fetish

screenshot

13 min 35 s / 500 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:11 pm
Mandy Marx - Fucking My Factory Fuck Doll

What a pretty little thing that needs to be broken. She arrives like a presented package, ready for whatever slutty things I've prepared for her. It's rare I have a hole that can just take it, but dolls are meant for my roughest. Fuck dolls are programmed to take anything, and she does that and more, licking up every drop of cum I pump out.

Humiliation, Tease, Cum Eating, Sissy Training, Crossdressing, Chastity Cage, Strapon

screenshot

17 min 07 s / 530 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 04, 2023 6:01 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess and Domina Helena Locke - Quadruple Domme Facesitting Makeout

What a poor little slave we have all tied down for our use. You see, there's four of us devious Domme's. One seat will just not do. We need our slave to act as an entire bench. Each of us will take turns covering his face with our beautiful asses and humiliating our bench. Soon the bench is forgotten, however, as it turns into a full-blown makeout session. Now our slave bench can do nothing but lay there forgotten as four dommes start making out on top of him. What would you give to be in his place?

Bondage, Humiliation, Facesitting, Latex, Lesbian Makeout, Making Out, Multiple Mistresses, Human Furniture, Pantyhose

screenshot

7 min 17 s / 430 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 07, 2023 6:42 am
Mandy Marx & Brat - Make Him Cum For $1000

My devious assistant Brat has this boys balls in a vice and a firm cock stroke. I make her a bet. Make him cum and I'll have him pay her $1k. He's already cum today, and that mean squash will make it extra hard. She's determined, adding extra gizmo's and gadgets to him. I feel like I'm making a monster.

Masturbation Challenge, Handjob, Bondage, Brat, **** Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Double Domination, Electro Torture

screenshot

11 min 12 s / 1.66 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 07, 2023 9:21 pm
Mandy Marx - Another First Timer Overwhelmed

No no no no no I didn't mean this much denial! Please mistress please!" Music to my ears. Do you wanna know what the first thing clients tend to say to me is? "Hello goddess, you're even hotter in person." or something to that effect. And you ask me for denial? I'm gonna make you buck like a breaking pony and cry like you're watching The Notebook. I'm not making any of this up. See for yourself, the end of my session and my routine, and this boy's mindset. Don't miss.

Handjobs, Orgasm Denial, Tease And Denial, Tease And Thank You, Pantyhose Fetish, Femdom

screenshot

12 min 21 s / 313 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 09, 2023 9:24 am
Cruel Reell - You Won't See Me Coming But You Will Feel Me

Sock Ballbusting, Ballbusting, Bondage, Cfnm, Socks, Jeans, German, Blindfold, Femdom

screenshot

8 min 37 s / 443 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 11, 2023 5:19 pm
Honour May, Bunny Saint, Jasmine Brooks - Locker Check - 2023-08-11

Sam is in the middle of getting changed when 3 female teachers spring a random locker check on him. He covers himself but when teacher Honour tells him to put his hands above his head, the towel drops and his cock flops out in front of the hot MILFs. Honour tells him off for exposing himself but won't let him cover up again. Instead, the teachers kneel around him and start touching his penis, giggling at how easily they can arouse the young lad. They then push him on the floor and take turns sucking his cock until he surrenders his semen to them!

Redhead, Humiliation, Tease, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Cumshot, Handjob, Stripping Down, Male Humiliation, Fetish

screenshot

10 min 07 s / 595 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4