Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 03, 2023 8:56 am
Whored Out By Mistress Susi - StraponFemdoms

Latex Leggings, Strapon, Latex, Pegging, Ass Fuck, Stretching, Rubber Gloves, Latex Bra, Femdom

screenshot

7 min 18 s / 373 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Jun 09, 2023 8:38 am
Abella Danger - Only Real Men Allowed

Latex, Pegging, Abella Danger, Fetish, Femdom, Hardcore, Stockings

screenshot

10 min 53 s / 378 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Jun 09, 2023 10:41 am
Abella Danger - Queen's Royal Cock

Latex, Pegging, Abella Danger, Fetish, Femdom, Hardcore, Strap On, Strapon, Stockings

screenshot

21 min 52 s / 721 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Jun 12, 2023 7:12 am
Goddess Serena - Executrix - Tell Me The Password

This terrorist has been taken in after having been caught with a drive containing sensitive government information. After 2 weeks of hopeless interrogation, Serena has been summoned in to get the password from the criminal in order to access the encrypted files. Serena is known is her division for getting the job done. She leads the terrorist into the room clad in leather thigh high boots, a shirt, a leather waist corset and leather gloves, insisting to the criminal that she only needs 10 minutes to complete her task. Using her gorgeous backside she steals the breath from the terrorist scum until he is at the very brink of life itself. How long will he be able to resist her lethal tactics, and will his life be worth anything once his knowledge is confessed?

Female Domination, Face Sitting, Queening, Interrogation, Role Play, BDSM

screenshot

13 min 40 s / 327 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 17, 2023 4:13 pm
Carmen Rivera & Arschfotze - Arschfick XXL - 2023-06-15

Baronessa di Rivera is visiting Geneva to seek revenge on a deceptive Banker. What does she want?.. Fucking him the Way he has fucked countless Investors. Two fists, two feet. She is going to use all of her extremities to rip this corrupt ass apart. Her Monster-size strap-ons are getting pushed deeper and deeper into his most intimate banking confidentiality. At the end of her Mission, she orders him to commit to suicide by hanging himself.Baronessa di Rivera.seeing her is to die for her.

Domination, Pvc, Dominatrix, Strap On, Anal Fisting, Big Toys, Fisting, Bdsm, Anal, Fetish, Bondage, Latex, Revenge

screenshot

51 min 46 s / 1.82 GB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: Jun 18, 2023 11:04 am
Ruby Onyx - Taking My Slut's Training To The Next Level

I walk in to see my naked little slut awaiting further training with his ankles in a spreader bar and his butt hole plugged! I had him quickly sucking at my stiff strap on whilst teasing him with an anal hook! Once inserted into his tight pussy hole I was able to have him suck my cock with a simple tug of his lead! Complete responsive obedience! But my cock was not the only thing I wanted him sucking! My alpha with a massive dick was just behind the door so I beckoned him in and watched as he thrust his boner straight into my sluts mouth! My slut being made to deep throat his cock for us whilst gagging and spluttering ha! With his butthole perfectly poised I was able to rail him from behind whilst he continued to pleasure my well hung alpha. His butt hole training was about to reach the next level as the alpha arose from his throne and stretched him wide open from behind! Using him like a little fuck toy he pounded his back passage hard and fast! Our slut was exhausted...a victim of a severe spit roasting, cocking sucking and butt fucking! But there was still one thing left to do! Collect my alphas load in his mouth! Over the course of twenty minutes, he was rather blue balled, but thankfully this little cum guzzler didn't let us down.

Anal Fingering, Pegging, Strap On, Dominatrix, Leather, Redhead, Humiliation, Domination, Femdom, Blowjob, Cumshot

screenshot

24 min 04 s / 2.21 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 25, 2023 8:17 pm
Miss Lady Ashley - Pathetic Sissy

Miss Lady Ashley is on the hunt for a sissy to fuck and it just so happens there is a choice of two in the Oubliette cage! This selected slut is very lucky that Miss has taken it easy on him today and has chosen a small cock to break him in. It's not long before she has him grinding like a whore and soon she will have him trained to take a much bigger cock! However, despite the pathetic size of this cock taken by this pathetic sissy, he is still expected to suck it clean for Mistress!

Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Training, Sissy Humiliation, Sissy Slut, Oubliette, Strapon Fucking

screenshot

10 min 50 s / 635 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 30, 2023 6:48 am
Mistress Courtney - Cum Between My Thighs

Todays jerk off instruction is a special one - I want Mr Courtneys cock to cum between My latex thighs - this is one of the HOTTEST and naughtiest JOI's I've ever made with Mr Courtney. I love sitting on his face with My latex ass and smothering him. Using My latex covered pussy, I tease his cock - all the while giving you your jerk off instructions. You must follow them and not cum without permission. Wait until the end, watch as I make his balls explode and the cum erupts between My latex thighs...

Ass Smothering, Latex, Cock Tease, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Tease & Denial

screenshot

12 min 12 s / 718 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 10, 2023 1:07 pm
Miss Sadie - The Ballbusting Dance

As this scene opens beautiful Miss Sadie is just locking her slave into chastity and he is already locked in the big cage. She taps his balls and says they are safe then walks away until we see another slave bound with his wrists above his head. "Speaking of balls" she says. Let the ballbusting begin. If you like perfect asses you'll love this clip even if you're not into seeing men's nuts crushed. Sadie talks to him and then proceeds to engage him in a game of mental warfare. She runs at him and then just before making contact with his balls she stops her foot inches from his balls. Not every time though, sometimes she fakes him out other times she kicks him as hard as she can. The fear soon has the slave dancing about anticipating the next kick. Sadie really fucks with her slaves mind and she has him making all manner of promise in terms of what he will do to please here. This proves to be a real test for the slave as mentally a slave tends to prepare for kick after kick. He is totally off balance in this scene. Sadie's adorable laugh and playoff manner makes this scene extra special especially when she demonstrates her cruel side and destroys his ball. She looks at the other slave and says "You're next." Gulp!

Ballbusting, Bondage, Suspension, Club Stiletto, Mind Fuck, Ball Kicking, Mental Domination, Femdom

screenshot

7 min 20 s / 953 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 10, 2023 1:48 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash & Miss Vivienne l'Amour - Milking Machine Interrogation

In the new world order, the Matriarchy are in control and dissent from male drones must be stamped out! Mistress Nikki and Goddess Vivienne have discovered there is a resistance movement planning an escape from their facility, and they are going to interrogate their prisoner to find out who his accomplices are. The Matriarchy have many tools at their disposal for keeping their male minions under control - not least the Tremblr milking machine, which Nikki and Vivienne attach to their bound prisoner.

Men Made To Cum, Handjob, Bondage, Orgasm Control, **** Orgasm, Milking Machine, Interrogation, Femdom

screenshot

16 min 21 s / 365 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 15, 2023 2:02 pm
Mandy Marx & Lora Cross - Keep Him Desperate

I want him to beg. I want him on the verge of hyperventilating from frustration. My hands so tightly keeping him on the edge, flaunting my ass and his weakest fetish: making him taste my feet. I want to hear those repeated whispers of "Oh please Mistress" so I can giggle "Nope!" in response.

Handjob, Pantyhose, Bondage, Vibrator, Orgasm Control, Foot Worship, Edging, Double Domination, Tease And Denial

screenshot

24 min 24 s / 1.04 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 15, 2023 2:39 pm
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Training Her Houseboy

Miss Suzanna Maxwell is initiating her newest subbie houseboy to be the best version of himself and to excel in servitude. She explains his role in her life, locking his excitable cock in tight chastity, as she teases and runs her long nails over his body. Her tight satin blouse shows off her perfect cleavage, as she allows him to worship her stockinged feet. Mistress then lays him down and sits over his face, removing her clothes and revealing stunning lingerie, making his cage swell in appreciation. For the pleasure he has been allowed, Suzanna then explains that he will have to take appropriate pain, so gives him a long over the knee spanking followed by a sharp leather belting across his sore buttocks. Miss asks if he would like to fuck, she unlocks his cage and proceeds to reveal her big strapon dick, bending him over and pegging his tight hole, making him moan and leak precum as he is welcomed to his new life of servitude.

Facesitting, Lingerie, Spanking, Pegging, Belting, Chastity Cage, Tease And Denial, Domestic Servitude, Ass Fucking, Strapon

screenshot

38 min 28 s / 2.33 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 16, 2023 10:09 am
Mistress Damazonia & Ari - A Hard and Creamy Delivery

A delivery man is watching Damazonia and Ari while they do squats in the living room. This pervert has no idea what is coming for him though. The two women invite him in and wait for him with their strap on cocks ready to fuck with him. The two amazons women cut off his pants so they have direct access to his ass and then they pound him real good. I bet he wasn't expecting any of that, but he sure will be leaving with a sore ass.

Pegging, Strap-On, Amazons, Ebony Amazon, FemDom, Leggings Fetish, Squats, Strap-on Goddess, Yoga Pants

screenshot

15 min 37 s / 2.6 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 17, 2023 2:09 pm
Miss Medea Mortelle and Ezada Sinn - The Perfect Slave Reward - 2023-06-16

Ezada Sinn & I decide to play with her sub today. She told me that her slave is dreaming about licking my beautiful asshole, at least one time in his life. Today we will reward him a little, because he has taken a lot of pain & humiliation before. So Mistress Ezada is opening his chastity cage, while I tease him with my ass. Obviously our slave´s reward will mostly be about our pleasure! Mistress Ezada really enjoys edging his cock, while I will teach her slave how to lick my asshole. I am sitting on a special facesitting chair, which allows our slave to reach my asshole comfortably. At the same time Mistress Ezada gives him a tease & denial handjob, always reminding him that his cock is just our plaything! As our slave is getting more aroused, I notice that the quality of his ass licking is improving. Therefore I tell Mistress Ezada not to let him have an orgasm. He should stay horny and keep licking my butt! Of course we also humiliate our slave and make sure he understands that my asshole is the only thing he will ever lick. This is the dirtiest part of my body, but for a slave like him it becomes a thing he needs to worship. Mistress Ezada brings him very close to orgasm, but our slave is not allowed to cum. In the end, we lock him back up in his chastity cage.

Femdom, Rimming, Handjobs, Tease & Denial, Ass Worship, Ass Eating, Edging

screenshot

12 min 32 s / 756 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 17, 2023 2:21 pm
Marisol Price - Sex Doll Zombie

My gooning skills are translating to real-life interactions. The bounce of my tits and domme presence turns this slave into a puddle. Stroke, stroke, stroke, and his zombie eyes swirl. He's in a trance of femdom heaven and I'm the angel (or succubus) having my way with his cock. I don't want him to cum. Only to feel my edging denying pleasure.

Female Domination, Handjobs, Tease & Denial, Bondage Male, Pantyhose/Stockings, Leather

screenshot

20 min 32 s / 900 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4