Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 30, 2023 4:28 am
Zoey Holloway, Slut Bottom Chris, Eden Alexander - Bad, Bad Slutty Boy

Zoey and Eden found Slut Bottom Chris in an alley-sucking cock, so they bring him inside to teach him what dirty little cocksuckers get. He's bent over on the spanking bench as Mistress Eden slides over a foot of rubber cock into Chris' receptive asshole while Mistress Zoey stuffs her dildo into his mouth. He takes it in both ends while Eden slaps his ass and Zoey makes him gag. When they change positions, Zoey gets to fuck Chris' ass while Eden makes him lick her dildo clean so she can slap his face with it. Then Zoey brings out a set of five huge anal balls. Can she get all five balls into Chis' ass? Finally, the Dommes move him over to the bed and rail him some more while chastising him for his slutty ways.

Anal Dildo, Pegging, Strap On, Humiliation, Slapping, Domination, Gagging, Femdom, Threesome, Fetish, Anal

screenshot

24 min 51 s / 1.76 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 03, 2023 7:56 am
Cruel Reell - The New School Year - First Lesson

How beautiful were the long summer vacations, how lazy did my students become without discipline and order.... How good that the unnecessary free time is over and I'm ready for top performance again - even if a tear or two has flowed!

German, Whipping Fantasy, BDSM Education, Crying, FemDom, Interrogation Fantasy, Mistress, Slave Punishment

screenshot

31 min 27 s / 3.91 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 04, 2023 8:30 am
Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes

What's more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away... ahahahaah Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him. Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls ... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground...

Mistress Gaia, Italian, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Cbt, Ballbusting, Femdom

screenshot

8 min 03 s / 306 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 04, 2023 11:03 am
American Mean Girls - Goddess Venus - Beauty And The Beta

And that is their ROLE and they need to accept it! Goddess Venus then instructs the beta to do "mantras" to reinforce its lowly place on the "social totem pole". She commands it to bow down and kiss her feet and repeat after her, cementing into its beta brain how BENEATH her it is. "I am a loser and no hot girl will ever want me. All I am good for is being used. But as long as I am useful a hot girl might keep me around." She pulls his chin up, looks like in the eye, SPITS in his face to remind him how inferior he is, and makes him THANK her for it. (Betas need to THANK hot girls for EVERYTHING- even maltreatment!) She tells the loser beta that "it is learning" and getting better. Eventually, once it is completely brainwashed and trained, she may even sell it off to a GF of hers. Her friend has been saying that her and her BF would love to have a "mindless cuck beta loser" to use as a servant for them as a couple...

Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Spitting, Humiliation, Femdom

screenshot

9 min 49 s / 432 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 06, 2023 11:10 am
Cruel Reell - Geknebelt Um Alles Zu Schlucken

Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Riding Boots, German, Toilet Slavery, Human Toilet, Femdom, Smoking

screenshot

13 min 38 s / 1.16 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2023 11:25 am
Mandy Marx - She's Got A Secret

My couple is baaaack! <3 This scene is way too much fun. Boyfriend is on the couch. I get him listening to music with his sense of hearing completely gone. Girlfriend in my cage and vibed. Ready for me to play with her and whisper all my little secrets in her ear that her boyfriend can't hear. I really get to decide what boyfriend gets to be included in. How generous am I feeling today?

Fetish, Bondage, Blonde, Pantyhose, Vibrator, Couple, Dominatrix, Tease And Denial, Bdsm, Humiliation

screenshot

15 min 40 s / 687 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2023 1:15 pm
Mistress Tess & Mistress Sofia - The Most Amazing Non Ruin Ever

Mistress Tess is no stranger to ruining an orgasm, or five. But this, this is new territory for Her and Mistress Sofia. This slave begged to be in a clip involving post orgasm torment, something the Ladies were only too happy to agree to. Sadly though, they don't get to deliver, instead they marvel in the sheer patheticness of this slave's desperation for them to stop using the massage wand on him, it seems he's so, so sensitive that it's driving him insane and he does nothing but beg for them to stop. Trouble is, begging doesn't always result in the torment stopping right away, watch this clip and you'll see a slave truly, truly suffering at the hands of these magnificent Women.

Post Cum Torment, Ruined Orgasms, British Domme, British Femdom, Domination, Dominatrix, FemDom

screenshot

10 min 12 s / 973 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2023 2:14 pm
Goddess Lena - Eat, Suck, Swallow!

My fat house slave has some tasks to do for me now. After polishing my horny high heels and spoiling my feet, he has to swallow everything I give him as a spittoon: He swallows my spit, my pre-chewed food and serves me as a pi*s toilet. If he doesn't work he'll have to deal with my cooking spoon! Afterwards he will clean my toilet. With his own tongue, of course! Disgusting! I am merciful though and allow him to wank his dick. Get the loser-wank out of you!

Goddess Lena, German, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Spitting, Whipping, Trampling, Femdom

screenshot

22 min 08 s / 561 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 11, 2023 9:00 pm
Mandy Marx - Rubbed Raw

Latex, Bondage, Chastity, Tease, Denial, Cock Control, Bondage Male, Femdom

screenshot

13 min 31 s / 433 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 11, 2023 9:25 pm
Mandy Marx - Who's Got Daddy's Tongue

Bondage, Tease, Denial, Orgasm Control, Cocktease, Edging, Cock Control, Femdom

screenshot

9 min 17 s / 410 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 16, 2023 5:09 am
Mandy Marx - Stolen Anal Virginity

Interview, foreplay, jacking off while I warm him up, strapping in, and fucking my virgin slave so that he can no longer be called a virgin anymore. Years of shooting at this dungeon with multiple mistresses, being referred to as the virgin, her virgin, my virgin, He's a man now. He's known penetration all the way to my hips, all the way inside. He'll never be the same again. He's been fucked by Mandy Marx. And he always will be, won't he?

Pantyhose, Anal, Pegging, Cheerleader, Virgin Humiliation, Cheerleader Uniform, Femdom

screenshot

18 min 05 s / 848 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 17, 2023 5:36 am
Mandy Marx - A Fresh Hole

A virgin ass. Mine to stretch and claim. The excitement is clear, his skin tingling and knees shaking. It makes it even more exciting for me to test out all of my cocks in it. Start small and hear him whimper as I go up a size.

Pantyhose, Bondage, Pegging, Virgin Humiliation, Pantyhose Stockings, Bondage Male, Strapon

screenshot

18 min 44 s / 997 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 17, 2023 6:35 pm
Mandy Marx - Dr Marx's Troubled Patient

A virgin boy with a very serious problem. He's obsessed with mean girls. He seeks help from only the best in her field, but he doesn't truly know what he's in for. The treatment is invigorating and brutal. But he comes back day after day for more. Is he addicted to... the treatment?

Submissive Slave Training, Virgin Humiliation, Medical Fetish, Pegging, Strapon, Femdom

screenshot

26 min 59 s / 1.15 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 18, 2023 11:12 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ruined In The Hanging Cage

Look at this poor thing. Just a slab of meat suspended in a cage. Its time for me to have some fun with this fresh meat. I love to tease men when they cannot escape my skilled touch. Im going to tie up his cock, so its nice and snug against the cage. Then Im going to use my hands and a sizeable vibrator to bring him right to the edge. Over and over, Im going to stimulate his cock and balls until hes begging for release. Hell get to cum today. It wont be in the way he wants to cum, however. Im going to ruin his orgasm.

Ruined Orgasms, Vibrator, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Bondage, Bound Orgasms

screenshot

22 min 05 s / 2.19 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 19, 2023 9:46 am
Mandy Marx - Zora & Paris Takeover

No Mandy, No Allie, No Lucid... After hours in the TATY house and Zora sneaks one of her own into the studio. Paris, who was visiting for a QCCP shoot, is SO ready to join in on this mystery late night session. Hot, latexed, and lubed, these two vixens edge their prey senseless for almost 50 minutes straight of footage.

Fetish, Handjob, Bondage, Pantyhose, Latex, Boots, Dominatrix, Mistress, Bdsm

screenshot

47 min 12 s / 1.43 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4