screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING feat AstroDomina
Format: mp4
Size: 826.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:19, 7855 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Look what I've got here.. a ball busting bitch, ready to get kicked. Let's see if I can take him down!

Goddess Sydney is ready for her newest ballbusting session. She's been working on getting some frustration out, and nothing does that better for her than kicking some loser balls in! This slave she has today claims to be a ballbusting enthusiast, but we'll see if he can withstand her powerful kicks! She's wearing her shiny tall boots and gets straight into it as she places a few swift kicks to his nuts. He winces immediately but of course, they're just getting started!

She places him in the perfect spot and starts deliver one hard kick after another. He dutifully takes it all for her, but she's really working him over. She even has him turn around so he can't see her kicks coming. She lands a few good ones before really hitting him square in the nuts! He doubles over but doesn't go down, he apparently has more lasting power than most slaves, but she really enjoys this because it does make the session last longer.

Now that she's all warmed up, she decides to take off her boots. While the boots do help a bit, there's nothing like kicking a slaves nuts barefoot. She orders him to kneel in front of her and keeps on giving him one powerful kick after another. Those Muay Thai lessons really paid off! She allows him to strip down so she can really pound into his nutsack. He's really taking a lot of pain, but will he survive til the end? Watch and find out!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: KICKING, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BDSM.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, ballbusting, ball kicking, kicking, cbt, femdom, famale domination, ball slaps, kicked, bdsm, nut busting, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 826.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 21, 2023 2:54 pm
Asian tied CBT

Starring: Goddess Seira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Asian tied CBT
Size: 605.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:11, 8106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Look at yourself slave. you are ready to be tormented for My amusement. your cock and balls belong to Me, you are just keeping them for Me, aren't you slave? you are My pain toy. Today, I really want to make you suffer. I want to hear your yelping. Suffer for Me, slave!

Asian Goddess, CBT Fantasy
Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Mistress, BDSM, CBT Fantasy, Cock Slapping, Cock Squeeze, FemDom, Mistress, Sadist Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 605.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 21, 2023 3:59 pm
Fried Testicles

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Fried Testicles
Size: 783.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:58, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Fried Testicles

After whipping this slave silly we decided he didn't need his balls anymore lol. So we strapped a big collar shocker on his balls and laughed at his screams as we kept hitting the shock button. We had a hard time laughing louder than he could scream, haha! Its so funny for us to watch these videos later (which most of us do- for pure entertainment) because he is literally screaming at the push of a button and we just LAUGH because we think it is SO funny to watch his suffer like this! Testicles are so stupid lol. Oh, and at one point we want to make SURE those prongs are pushed NICE an hard into his balls for full delivery of the shock so Cindi smashes the shocker into his balls with her boot for extra effect! (full voltage delivered = maximum entertainment for US! LOL)

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess NO
Princess Carmela

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: cind, no, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 783.05 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 21, 2023 5:02 pm
Dick Whipping

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-08-30#Dick Whipping#An Li#
Size: 138.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:50, 3876 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 117 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cocks are meant for hurting. So you know that when I have you tied up and fully bound against the St. Andrew's cross in a leather straitjacket, legs spread to reveal your balls, I'm up to no good. Or a lot of good. ;)

First with a crop, slapping away at your cock to remind you the futility of being a man. Then, I'll tie up your balls in CBT rope bondage to make it easy for me to tug and pull, placing it within the expert line of sight for my sharp leather flogger.

It's so fun to watch you squirm and try to get away from me, but how can you? You're all tied up and your cock is on a leash. You can't escape my whipping. You'll have to take it.

PS: This was so hard on my slave that he couldn't handle it in the end. My little leather flogger is deceptively painful. You should come and try it yourself. ;)

Features: CBT, genital bondage, cbt rope bondage, strict male leather bondage, femdom, female domination, ball

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE MALE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GENITAL BONDAGE.
Keywords: female supremacy, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, slave punishment, cock and ball, white male slave, asian dominatrix, asian goddess, bdsm slave, whipping, flogging, cock slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 138.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 21, 2023 6:05 pm
Cruel ballbusting for looking up skirts!

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Cruel ballbusting for looking up skirts!
Size: 359.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 359.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 22, 2023 11:43 am
Sadistic fun on my pussy slave

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Sadistic fun on my pussy slave
Size: 359.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 5056 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I have chained up this slave on the cross and hit him with no mercy in his balls and cock. Later I have used an electricity device on him, faceslapped and whipped him. I love kicking slaves in the balls, they become so weak haha! And this slave is such a pussy, he is crying and begging me for mercy all the clip, but it just turn me on harder! It gives me a lot of fun. See how i destroy his balls, cock and his mind ;)

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, ELECTRIC PLAY, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: electro, ball kicking, bondage, face slapping, cbt, female domination, no mercy, cock sadism, evil woman, femdom, cock, fit mistress, ballbusting, spitting, whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 359.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am
BALL PADDLING in a Humbler for Submissive Man!

Starring: Bastienne Cross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BALL PADDLING in a Humbler for Submissive Man!
Size: 299.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:05, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I am just humming and singing to myself all throughout this well deserved ball beating! It just feels so great to put men firmly in their place while I just laugh and have a great time Smile I set this guy up in the humbler so his sensitive balls are being held tightly up for me to step on and paddle at my leisure. The humbler keeps his back arched so he can't hide without stretching them which causes severe pain. I alternate between stepping on them in my cute, red chucks and paddling them. Finally, after a proper ball beating I let him release while stepping on his balls then I insist on paddling out every last drop post orgasm despite his whiny, little cries of pain. So fun! :)

Related Categories: FEMDOM.
Keywords: chuck taylor.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 299.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 23, 2023 7:06 am
Ball Bust Interview with local pig!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Ball Bust Interview with local pig!
Size: 146.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 1982 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pig #2 is a Local pig in Oregon and begged for an interview! I busted him so hard my Pig #1 was crying lol and of course I ended ball busting both of them while I was at it. My Goal was to bust one open id say i came pretty close. My Hits are Hard and I am merciless when it comes to ball busting. Ive learned most pigs are weak and can't take much pain so all interviews are done with pig tied up. This way if pig ever backs out he can't go anywhere until I'm done with him! FOR WMV CLICK Ball Bust Interview with local pig! WMV

Related Categories: DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, CBT, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: worship, legs, brat, domination, ball busting, cbt, ball, princess, pig, loser, interview, goddess, love, boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 146.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 23, 2023 2:59 pm
Latina Brat Princess!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Latina Brat Princess!
Size: 113.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 1986 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today I shot with my favorite ball busting slave Andy and yes I busted him with my brand new boots! Bitch Knows how much I love to ball busting and he would never say no to me. Even tho this was his first time taking it with boots like these! Yes a pair like these is much harder and much more dangerous to use. But I don't care, if id of popped one id be an added bonus! lol Loser Is short and weak for me its pathetic, He loves it when Im super bratty and mean to him, Treat him like a toy and bust his balls good which is exactly what I did here. Get up and Take it for me loser Im no where near done with you! _____________ FOR WMV CLICK Latina Brat Princess! WMV ____________ FOR IPAD CLICK Latina Brat Princess! IPAD

Related Categories: KICKING , HUMILIATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: goddess , ballbusting , ball , domination , humiliation , extreme domination , small penis humiliation , kicking , sissy boy , slave , brat , bitch , mind fuck , mental control , testicles

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 113.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 24, 2023 12:16 pm
The Gelding

Starring: Nikki & Rupert
WL1098

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Gelding
Format: wmv
Size: 318.63 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:03, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A lovely equestrian ballbusting clip for my members this week! Rupert fancies his chances in the dressage competition - that is, until I have kicked him repeatedly in the balls, making them far too sore for him to even sit on a horse, let alone ride one in competition! (Duration 14m03s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, nikki, humiliating, sport, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 24, 2023 6:15 pm
Mistress Anita and Faith whipping and ballbusting in cage part 7

Starring: Mistress Anita

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Anita and Faith whipping and ballbusting in cage part 7
Size: 562.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Finally a new shooting session with with Mistress Anita in dungeon at Goddess Andreea. In the seventh clip, Anita pulled Faith out of his cage and began beating him and destroying his cock and balls, kicking him mercilessly with her bare foot, getting stronger and stronger. She hit him hard and made him masturbate and admit that he cannot fuck a woman with those destroyed cock and balls or leave someone pregnant and that his balls belonged to her forever. Part 7, ballbusting and CBT, recorded with GoproMax

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, TOILET FETISH, CBT INSTRUCTION, CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: female domination, bizarre goddesses, romanian domme, mistress anita, hardcore ballbusting, verbal humiliation, kicking balls and cock, romanian goddess, cage, trampling domme, romanian mature lady, whipping training, gypsy domme, toilet domination, beating.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 562.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 25, 2023 4:15 am
Crushed

Starring: Mistress Hera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Crushed