screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_I MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD
Format: mp4
Size: 652.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 12652 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Bella Blackheart knows the first thing you take from a slave is that which matters most. And THAT is his cock and balls. First Bella ties up his genitals and makes a leash with the long black rope. Then she utilizes a riding crop to thrash his most beloved family jewels over and over again.

Mistress Blackheart now has total control over his manhood, as she lashes out again and again with her painful riding crop. Her slave screams for mercy but his pleas fall on deaf ears. Bella intends to make him suffer. That's the price he will pay to gaze upon her beauty. For this devoted pain pet, there is nowhere else he would rather be than to suffer at the hands of his Goddess.

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, CORPORAL BDSM, CBT.
Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bdsm, ball, female domination, bondage, cock and ball whipping, female supremacy, discipline, humiliation, female superiority, slave punishment, corporal punishment, femdom, cbt, pain slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 27, 2023 11:22 am
Whipping his tiny genitals

Starring: Boss Lady Fenja

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Whipping his tiny genitals
Size: 319.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 8070 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Whipping his tiny genitals First I tried to whip his little dicklet. But my sub is so fat and his dick is so small i couldn't really hit his dick. So I ordered him to lay down on the floor. This way I had complete access to his genitals to destroy them. I kicked and stomped the crud out of him Smile Seine winzigen Genitalien werden ausgepeitscht Zunächst habe ich versucht seinen Minischwanz auf dem Tisch aus zu peitschen. Aber er ist so fett und sein Schwanz ist so klein, sodass ich ihn kaum treffen konnte. Deshalb befehle ich ihm, sich auf den Boden zu legen, damit ich freie Bahn zu seinen Genitalien hatte um diese zu zerstören. Ich habe die Scheiße aus seinen Eiern getreten und getrampelt.

Ballbusting, Small Penis Humiliation
21 YEAR-OLD, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, German, German Goddess, Whipping Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 319.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 27, 2023 12:24 pm
OFF with His BALLS!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_OFF with His BALLS!
Size: 114.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 1974 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Queen of all hearts is know for the phrase " Off with his head" but Queen Jasmine wants to be remembered by " Off with his BALLS" and thus she will. It Takes a lot for Queen Jasmine to run a whole palace of slave stable and on the daily she's found disposes of useless slaves. Now bodies accumulate to fast and waste room, create smell and Jasmines just not having any of that so she's decided to kick your balls off instead. All hail the queen or your fucking NEXT! Ive got no time for non tributing and contributing slaves! Click here and Learn how to make your self useful to me

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, STOMPING, CBT, PRINCESS, BRAT PRINCESS, BALL PUNCHING, WORSHIP, SLAVE TRAINING

Category Ballbusting
Related Categories Ball Stomping, Corporal Bdsm, Extreme Domination, Goddess Worship
Keywords Goddess Worship,Ball Busting,Ball,Corporal Punishment,Ball Stomping,Domination,Humiliation,Brat,Bitch,Submissive Slave,Jasmine,Princess,Evil Bitch,Blindblods

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 114.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 27, 2023 1:20 pm
BlackCat and her slaves part 2- CBT Ballbusting and cock sucking

Starring: Mistress Blackcat

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BlackCat and her slaves part 2- CBT Ballbusting and cock sucking
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:24, 8109 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Again, another come back to filming from Mistress Blackcat ! Mistress Blackcat continues to test her slaves Faith and Ball and this time she change the room. She continue the double domination in the attic and in this second episode she destroyed Faith cock anc balls with her foot. Ball was humiliated as usuall, beeing obliged to suck Faith cock. Clip recorded from 2 angles with 2 cameras.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BI-SEXUAL, CBT INSTRUCTION, ASS HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: bizarre goddesses, miss blackcat, female domination, double domination, mister faith, ass sniffing, whipping training, romanian domme, ballbusting training, cbt training, spandex, big tits domme, bdsm lifestyle, big tits goddess, romanian goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 27, 2023 2:18 pm
Knee The Balls

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Knee The Balls
Size: 206.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:51, 7315 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Both Princess Leya and Goddess Jessica are known for their cruelty towards male slaves. So when you put both ladies together in the same room with male slave balls, you know those balls are going to suffer a most painful fate.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: BALLBUSTING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 206.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 28, 2023 7:18 am
Balbusting-Special 02

Starring: Crazy Samanta

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Balbusting-Special 02
Size: 298.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 7902 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Balbusting-Special 02 #Ballbusting #Nutbusting #Kicks #CBT

English:
The clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" contains over 20 different ballbusting scenes from our clips. Here is kicked hard in the balls.

German:
Der Clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" beinhaltet über 20 verschiedene Ballbusting Szenen aus unseren Clips. Hier wird kräftig in Fred's Eier getreten.

Related Categories: GERMAN AMATEURS, GERMAN LANGUAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CBT.
Keywords: eier treten, nutbusting, girly, best of, testicle, bizarr, special, deutsch, ball busting, hoden treten, hot, pov, eier kicken, domina, funny.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 298.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 28, 2023 3:22 pm
Short but Ultra Violet

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Short but Ultra Violet
Size: 18.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:15, 717 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 18.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 29, 2023 7:20 am
Cum for me!

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Cum for me!
Size: 244.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:21, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 244.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 29, 2023 8:15 am
Ball Obliteration

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-10-18#Ball Obliteration##
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 16419 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have some shiny, high platform boots, and you have balls. Boots, balls, boots, balls.
You can guess where this is going, right? I'm going to kick you in the balls with my oh-so-punishing boots. I'm going to stomp on them. I'm going to knee them. I'm going to slap them. These boots will play a very large part in the total destruction of your balls.
I mean, it's not like I look this hot for no reason. It's clearly a distraction for how utterly devastated your balls will be when I'm done with you, kick after kick after kick after kick.
This is exactly what it sounds like. Complete ball obliteration. Feel free to groan, yelp, and protest as much as possible. Your pain is inevitable, and I'm not going to stop just because you feel like a bitch.
Say good bye to your gonads!

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball torment, ball stomping, ball hitting, ball kneeing, ball punching, ball slapping, femdom, knee high boots, pvc, boot domination, boot humiliation

Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, cock ball torture, extreme slave punishment, knee high boots, boot domination, ball kicking, kneed in the balls, asian ballbusting, ball hitting, ball punching, ball slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 29, 2023 9:16 am
Cum Control

Starring: Victoria Valente

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Cum Control
Format: wmv
Size: 380.58 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:24, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 285 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 380.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 29, 2023 11:19 am
Suspended Slave Seat - Part III

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_Suspended Slave Seat - Part III
Size: 607.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 9899 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

We all know what happens to slaves that cum when they're not supposed to cum.

They get ballbusted. Obviously. You should know me well enough to know that ballbusting is always the most likely end result. Did you think I was actually going to pleasure him without true, real consequences?

And it's exactly what you expect. I hit, slap, punch, stomp, and stand all over his withered cock and balls, making sure he endures the CBT a slave needs to endure when he steps out of line. I punish his manhood again and again while his legs are restrained and arms are tied down so he can't resist. I squash every last bit of pleasure out of his pathetic testicles until he's crying and hurt.

That's what men deserve.

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball stomping, ball , post cum , female domination, femdom, strict leather bondag

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, POST CUM PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian femdom, female supremacy, strict leather bondage, suspension bondage, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, mistress an li, ball slapping, ball hitting, ball punching, ball squeezing, ball pulling, ball standing, ball trampling, cock ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 607.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 29, 2023 2:20 pm
Cum On Bastard

Starring: Mistress Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Cum On Bastard
Size: 199.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 2017 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 199.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 30, 2023 2:07 pm
MY BOOTS WILL ENSLAVE YOU

Starring: Mistress Cybill Troy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_MY BOOTS WILL ENSLAVE YOU
Size: 592.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:58, 11753 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Her desperate slave has been aching to worship Mistress Cybill Troy's black patent leather boots for months. Whenever she wears them, his eyes are transfixed on them, and everyone in the room can see he gets aroused. Not one to disappoint, Mistress Cybill Troy is going to indulge him, but first he is going to pay dearly with his testicles as a tribute.

She has him spread his legs wide apart and proceeds to kick him in the balls as hard as she can. The look of anguish on his face only inspires her to kick him again and again. "I know how you look at them...long for them...dream of them; do you like the way they feel on your balls?"

She resumes kicking again and again untill he falls to his knees. But she doesn't stop there. She continues to even kick him while he is crawling around on all fours. Finally, she generously extends her boot for him to lick and kiss. "Do you like the taste of your balls on my boots?" she asks while laughing and mocking him.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BDSM , BOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: mistress cybill troy , bdsm , boot worship , female domination , bondage , boot fetish , female supremacy , discipline , humiliation , female superiority , boot domination , slave punishment , femdom , boot humiliation , slave training

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 592.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:04 pm
MAID To BALLBUSTING

Starring: Vanessa Santos

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MAID To BALLBUSTING
Size: 241.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 5028 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Good morning! Rise and shine, boss! Don't mind me, I'm just a house maid you've hired earlier here to clean up and organize your house. Never mind me, I'll just dust and put some order around while you work... If you don't mind I'd rather work on my own in peace and silence. Such a dirty boy you are! I mumble as I dust around and can feel you staring up my skirt. I've had enough! I'll teach you a lesson, filthy jerkoff, with a kick straight for your balls!

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: FRENCH MAID FETISH, CBT, KICKING, HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: maid, kicking, ballbusting, humiliation, cbt, nylon, stockings, garter.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 31, 2023 6:08 am
30+ Kicks to the Balls!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_30+ Kicks to the Balls!
Size: 825.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 9972 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pathetic little bitch gets his balls destroyed & I get paid like a queen for it! Last time this idiot was in my presence he bitched out after just 5 kicks but not this time! This time I make sure the bitch gets his Money$ worth lol - Your Welcome
Kiss the Boots that beat you and Thank me stupid
WATCH THE 1ST SESSION Ball Busted Wimp!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, EXECUTRIX, DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cbt, ball busting, ball, executrix, domination, humiliation, goddess worship, a live session, female domination, femdom, interracial domination, jasmine, bratty princess, corporal punishment, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 825.33 MB<<<