screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Brutal CBT pillory
Format: mp4
Size: 737.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:36, 7982 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This pathetic slave's cock is prisoned to pillory. How miserable! As you know, I am a sadistic Goddess who loves to train cock and balls. you will see how I am going to break his useless cock by slapping and whipping using different tools.

CBT, Ballbusting, Cock slapping, Cock whipping

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BDSM, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, cbt, bdsm, femdom, ball busting, hardcore cbt, female domination, cock torment, cock whipping, domination, asian femdom, slave training, asian mistress, ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 737.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 02, 2024 11:48 am
No escape CBT

Starring: Goddess Seira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_No escape CBT
Format: mp4
Size: 823.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:03, 7989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have this victim being tied up on a cruel black bench to have a sadistic experiment today. Guess what body parts of him I am going to use. That's right. Cock and Balls. But this naughty slave comes while I am punishing his cock and balls. This is so pathetic. I become eviler to destroy his cock and balls. tie his balls with a rope, slap his cock and balls, punch his balls, pinwheel on his cock, and more.. Once I am satisfied with breaking his cock and balls, I just leave him being tied on the bench as he came without My permission. I don't know when I will come back.

CBT, BDSM, Female Domination, Bondage, Asian Mistress

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, DICK SLAPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, cbt, cock and ball, ballbusting, bdsm, asian mistress, cock slapping, ball punching, punching, female domination, domination, slave training, asian femdom, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 823.62 MB<<<