screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Hard Ballbusting and cock hiting
Format: mp4
Size: 205.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 5061 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have chained up this slave on the cross and hitting him no mercy where it hurts most... His balls! I tease his dick, laugh at him, bust him, and fake him out until he is a weak. See how i destroy his balls.

Ballbusting, Humiliation
Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Brunette Goddess, CBT Fantasy, Cock Kicking, Feet Worship, Female Domination, Leather, Mistress,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 205.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 11, 2023 7:28 am
YOUR TESTICLES ARE MINE TO CRUSH

Starring: Stella Liberty

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_YOUR TESTICLES ARE MINE TO CRUSH
Size: 594.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:04, 13567 Kbps, 854x480, 29.867 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella Liberty is determined to show her helpless slave that she doesn't have to dress the part of a Dominatrix to make him suffer. Quite the contrary. Even without her fetishistic leathers or latex, she is every bit the cruel and sadistic disciplinarian. Wearing nothing more than a casual pair of shorts and demure white blouse, Stella exudes power and authority. The pain is just as real. The torment excruciating.
For this pet's lesson, Stella chooses a rather cruel and relentless ball busting to drive her point home. Simple, effortless and excruciating. Taking him from behind, she delivers a volley of intense soccer kicks to his scrotum that easily drop him to his knees. But just as quickly as he hits the floor, Stella orders him back up to his feet. Keep him standing. Make him take it. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
Again and again and again she busts his cock and ball sack until he is begging for mercy. But his pleas only fuel her desire to torment his manhood even further. Standing face to face, Stella drives her knees deep into his balls again dropping him to the floor. As her slave writes in agony at her boots, it is painfully clear that this woman doesn't need exotic wardrobe or wicked toys to make him suffer for her. She only needs to be herself.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, BONDAGE, CBT, BDSM.
Keywords: stella liberty, bdsm, ball crushing, female domination, bondage, cbt, female supremacy, ball busting, humiliation, female superiority, ball abuse, slave training, femdom, ball kicking, slave punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 594.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2023 10:18 am
Allie's Prisoner of Ballbusting and Tickles

Starring: Allie Heart

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Allie's Prisoner of Ballbusting and Tickles
Size: 656.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:16, 7940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Ballbusting and tickling is the best of both worlds, and our combined giggles plus my sub's yelps of pain fill the house with swirling confusion of pleasure, pain, and pure bliss. A scene so intense that the office staff upstairs could hear the shouts.

Related Categories: CLASSIC TICKLING, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, BONDAGE MALE, TICKLING, CBT.
Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 656.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2023 11:18 am
The Ballbusting Promise

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_The Ballbusting Promise
Size: 962.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:30, 7934 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

"Endure this ONE clip for me, and I'll -blow- your mind later, if you know what I mean Wink" That was what I told him anyway, buuuuut let's just say that things got carried away here with all the kicking, and slapping, and punching, and WOW ballbusting is fun! What were we talking about? More ballbusting clips? Yes please! While my sub here tells me it's just too much for him, his cock says otherwise.

Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, CBT, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie, fishnet, shiny, sneakers.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 962.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2023 4:19 pm
Pervert Faces Ballbusting Consequences

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Pervert Faces Ballbusting Consequences
Size: 923.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:54, 7905 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

If you're a creep, and think you can get away with following women around, this clip is a warning. I didn't JUST lock this boy up and punish him because I'm a domme, in fact that was just happenstance. His horrible footjob-ballbusting experience was just the natural consequence of trying to "get lucky" after hours of spying on me. Here it is, loud and clear: if you are a pervert, I will capture you and make sure you never do it again, using whatever it takes... including orgasm denial.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS, BONDAGE MALE, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 923.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 12, 2023 5:00 am
Skype Session p2

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Skype Session p2
Size: 699.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 20000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 183 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fans asked for More Kicks so after a 600$ Tip Slave Got Lots more Barefoot kicks!. ..if you havent seen part 1 add it to your cart.

Category Female Domination
Related Categories Ballbusting, Cbt, Corporal Bdsm, Femdom, Kicking
Keywords Jasmine,Cbt,Punishment,Femdom,Ball,Kicking,Mistress,Dominatrix,Slave,Submissive,Domination,Humiliation,Goddess,Corporal Punishment,Ass Kicking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 12, 2023 8:04 am
Kicked & Trampled

Starring: Nikki & Jerome
WL1089

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Kicked & Trampled
Format: wmv
Size: 731.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:03, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerome's been away on holiday so I'm looking forward to renewing my feet's acquaintance with his balls! I spend a good quarter of an hour relentlessly kicking his balls full power - firstly wearing my shiny PVC thigh boots and then barefoot, until Jerome's balls look red and sore. Then it's time for him to worship my sweaty feet, so he is ordered to sniff and lick them clean. Once they have been worshipped sufficiently, I decide to give Jerome a good fullweight trampling on his body and face to finish him off properly. (Duration 32m04s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, domestic, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 731.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 12, 2023 1:08 pm
Jasmines Ball Myth Busters 2!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jasmines Ball Myth Busters 2!
Size: 150.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 1999 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 93 Kbps, 44 Khz

If you enjoyed watching part one : Jasmines Ball Myth Buster! then you will enjoy watching me laugh and torture my pet in part 2. This time the gallon is all the way full ! and the challenge is he has to do 10 squats with this gallon tied to his balls. OMG Im sure its painful but its funny. Hes willing to do anything for me even cause himself extreme pain. Slaveboy cant stand up sometimes so I help by pulling him up by his head and kicking him in his sore balls for encouragement. ( The show was awesome but didnt realize the red on my shoes till camera was off , he got his dirty on my foot and expensive Louis Vuitton heels, Fucking gross, Slaveboy rushed to clean them and managed to get it all off but Im still making him buy me a new pair , lets see where he comes up with $1,500!) now what do you think I should do NEXT! lol always having slaveboy tryouts in Salem OR if your ever in the state come thru! FOR WMV CLICK Jasmines Ball Myth Busters #2! WMV FOR IPAD CLICK Jasmines Ball Myth Busters #2! Ipad

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BRAT GIRLS, DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: brat, goddess, femdom, female, submissive sluts, domination, ball abuse, humiliation, pain, princess, latina, jasmine, loser, slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 150.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 4:08 am
PVC Boots Ballbusting

Starring: Alpha Diva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_PVC Boots Ballbusting
Size: 594.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 7901 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The slave must suffer for his Godddess and build pain tolerance . I love the color red so I will make my slave's balls red as I like it.

Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, PVC-VINYL.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 594.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 6:07 am
Voracious Ballbusting

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Voracious Ballbusting
Size: 24.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 721 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 24.83 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 8:04 am
Ballbusting Black Hole

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Black Hole
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:57, 7958 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Welcome to my dungeon, where boys are tossed around, tied up, beaten and teased. Any combination of those, here is a never-ending cycle of addiction. Close up ball punches and twists, and the gleeful smile it puts on my face to see you squirm with how good-bad it all feels. Come on in. Whether it be busting or stroking, I know how to make this boy cry out, and if you're brave enough to try it, you're next.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, BONDAGE, PVC-VINYL, CBT.
Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie, dick tie, cock tie, gloves, pantyhose gloves, cat ears, ball punching.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 10:04 am
Barefeet ballbusting

Starring: Alpha Diva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Barefeet ballbusting
Size: 321.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I love to make my slave's balls red. I will start slow today with my barefeet but he knows the heels are up next. I love to see him take pain for me.

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FEMDOM POV, CORPORAL BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 321.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 1:07 pm
Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) VII Cock Piercing

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) VII Cock Piercing