screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_High heels ballbusting
Format: mp4
Size: 441.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 7980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Time for my slave to feels the weight of my heels on his balls. To endure the pain you must watch and learn how to be a better slave, with no complaining.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 441.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 15, 2023 9:07 am
Extreme Boots Ballbusting

Starring: Alpha Diva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Boots Ballbusting
Size: 328.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:34, 8011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I wanted to try out my new extreme boots on my slaves balls. And he deserves a ball busting everyday so it's time to give him one. Watch me crush his balls with my sexy boots.

Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, LAUGHING.
Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 328.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 15, 2023 2:02 pm
Squeezing your balls dry

Starring: Alpha Diva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Squeezing y0ur balls dry
Size: 674.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Feeling my hand grip so hard on your balls while I slap you. Its making you want to jack off harder and harder. Making you edge for me while you wait for my cum countdown. I will squeeze your balls dry and take every drop of cum out of them

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, LAUGHING, FINGER NAIL FETISH, CUM COUNTDOWN, BALLBUSTING POV.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2023 5:04 am
Ballbusting Critique

Starring: Goddess Reign,Princess Mia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Critique
Size: 580.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:10, 8631 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Reign is super new to beating slaves in the nuts and therefore wanted to practice her kicking technique on a beta. Princess Mia ran camera to help coach Reign on what's gonna look best on camera AND to make sure she is kicking the slave as hard as she can. Princess Mia is trying to teach Goddess Reign the various ways to kick beta balls and figured it would be easier just to jump in and show her herself.

Princess Mia asks Princess Amber to hold the camera so she can go help Reign by gibing a demonstration. Princess Amber loves it when Princess Mia can't resist coming out from behind the camera to help beat a beta. Princess Mia doesn't do it super often so its always a treat when she does!

After Princess Amber grabs the camera, the three girls talk to each other and treat the slaves like an object. You can see the sad look on the slaves face when the girls don't actually pay any attention to it or care how much pain its going through just so Goddess Reign can learn to kick balls better, Too bad we don't care about it or its feelings or the amount of pain it has to endure for our own entertainment and profit. They got em so good! Hahah.

- Miss Lexi Chase

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: barefoot ballbusting, bare foot, double dom, beta bitch, submissive lifestyle, submissive beta, kneeing balls, mean girl manor, amg, american mean girls, miami mean girls, lexi chase.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 580.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2023 11:05 am
Step Brother Intervention

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Step Brother Intervention
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:35, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Step Brother Intervention

Princess Bella catches her brother smoking weed so her and her friend Goddess Rodea stage an "intervention" to help him learn to "just say no" to druggs! They order him to strip him down and then make him kneel in front of his step sister with his legs spread- and her hot friend Rodea is sitting directly behind him. It is sooo embarrassing but the worst is yet to come. They take turns slapping his balls over and over with their feet- from the front AND the back, over and over. (Laughing at him the whole time!) Each kick is to remind him that he is sperm cells by smoking weed. (Just like the kicks are his sperm cells!) Both girls laugh at him and remind him that he HAS to let do whatever they say or Bella will tell their parents on him! so he kneels their and takes their foot-slaps to his balls and endures their mocking laughter.
Eventually they break him and move on to step two- he has so suck on and basically "smoke" their feet like a "blunt" LOL! This is basically just to humiliate him- and entertain the girls. They like the feeling of power as they casually shove their feet into his warm, wet mouth. He looks so dumb and they laugh at him for letting them do it- but they remind him that he has no choice.

Categories: Female Domination, Taboo, Ball Busting, Kicking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, CFNM

Girls:
Princess Bella
Goddess Rodea

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TABOO, HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: bella, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2023 12:07 pm
Whipped in the Taint

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Whipped in the Taint
Size: 711.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 7899 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

What else did you think was going to happen in this position? With your arms restrained away in my new neoprene gimp suit and your legs tied wide open via the heel of the immobilizing ballet boots you have on...of course I was going to hurt your weak male areas. You see, I've been a bit too nice to you lately. I haven't been whipping you nearly enough. I'll make up for that...by whipping your taint - that delicate piece of skin in between your balls and your asshole. In fact, all of that area will be available to with my singletail because the gimp singlet I just put you in conveniently exposes that entire area. Good thing your cock is in chastity...it's safe...for now.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, ROPE BONDAGE.
Keywords: gimp, hood, rubber, latex, corset, flogging, cock and ball, close up, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 711.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2023 4:54 am
Come here!

Starring: The Hunteress

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Come here!
Size: 181.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:41, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 181.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2023 11:03 am
Firm kick

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Firm kick
Size: 273.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:08, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Ariel now shows her slave that she is tough enough to make him scream and collapse. He is always so confident in himself and he tries to anger his mistresses with his jokes, but Ariel doesn't care about his blabbering, she kicks him right between his fat legs with her sexy feet and her high heels. The slave soon learns that it's not a fortunate thing to be in the hands of Mistress Ariel, when his balls go back to his abdomen from her firm kicks.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 273.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2023 12:04 pm
Cold Kicking

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Cold Kicking
Size: 323 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 323 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 18, 2023 1:02 pm
Constrained Balls

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Constrained Balls
Size: 231.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 231.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 19, 2023 8:20 am
BallBusting Newbie!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_BallBusting Newbie!
Size: 130.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:48, 2014 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ballbusting Tryout Part #1 -Local Newbie, eager to serve me begs to be in my videos and I let him have it on the first blow! I am the ball busting princess and I love noting more then to bring men to their knees in pain for me ... Nuts busted up pretty bad he went home and iced them and couldn't sit for a few hours ( Slave FredLandry takes Front Kicks, Behind Kicks, Kneed and punched to the balls also)

Category Ballbusting
Related Categories Ball Stomping, Domination, Femdom, Goddess Worship
Keywords Goddess,Domination,Humiliation,Ballbusting,Stomping,Femdom,Female Supremacy,Black Dick,Balls,Punching,Ball Destruction,Goddess Worship,Kicking

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 130.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 19, 2023 10:20 am
Ballbusting Makes You a Better Man

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Makes You a Better Man
Size: 638.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:01, 7886 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Come here, boy. I'll drag you by your balls and pull you down to the floor if I have to. Oh, looks like I had to! Aren't my feet so cute in these sneakers and thigh high socks? Why would you be scared of a nice like me lighting tapping on your balls with my feet? You're so helpless on the ground and I just want to give your balls a good jiggle. They're just love taps. I'll trample them, squish them underneath my soles, and give your balls and taint a good kick while you're already on the floor. It looks like you can't help but get excited when your crotch is in pain, huh?

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, CBT, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot fetish, sock fetish, knee high socks, girl next door, humiliation, cock and ball, foot worship, foot humiliation, verbal humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 638.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 19, 2023 12:13 pm
A Shared Ballbusting

Starring: An Li,Mx Tomie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_A Shared Ballbusting
Size: 1013.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:28, 7901 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Mx Tomie has graciously shared her boy toy with me while we're on vacation, and we've decided to have fun with him by ballbusting him for the first time ever!

We first start out with our hands, slapping and boxing his balls to warm him up, and then we build up to knees, kicks, and ball stretching via sharp tugs. He quakes and shakes in pain while we laugh at how silly and soft testicles are, taunting him to be a big strong slave while simultaneously kicking him down.

Pleasantly surprised with how heavy of a busting he takes, we decide to end him with three swift impacts each, punching his balls until he falls to the floor a crumpled mess.

Features: Asian double domination in a hardcore CBT and ballbusting scene. Just wait until you see how much this ballbusting novice took. Lots of us laughing at his expense and looking sexy in lingerie. Lots of him squirming from our hits. Lots of giggles!

Related Categories: CBT, BODY BUSTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, LINGERIE.
Keywords: kicking, punching, kneeing, boxing, slapping, extreme domination, female domination, ball stretching, impact play, extreme impact, hardcore cbt, teasing, asian domination, first time ball busting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1013.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 21, 2023 9:55 am
Crazy Ball Slapping

Starring: Natasha

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Crazy Ball Slapping
Format: wmv