screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Playful but dangerous
Format: mp4
Size: 258.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Kittina starts the day with some exercise for the slave. He has to stand in front of her, naked and do what she does. Kittina dances around in a playful manner and her slave tries to do the same, only he is ugly and pathetic and makes Kittina laugh, what she rewards with a huge kick in his balls. The slave doesn't have time to be surprised, because further kicks and slaps are pouring on his unfortunate balls, making him scream and double over again and again.

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 258.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 03, 2023 4:42 am
KICKING HIM HARD

Starring: Mistress Anna Elite

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: KICKING HIM HARD
Size: 254.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:19, 8011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

'Those balls deserve to suffer'

In this short extract from a real time session with my masochistic submissive, watch me ruthlessly and relentlessly kick his useless cock and balls for my own sadistic pleasure.

I begin by removing my stilettos to expose my perfect nylon clad feet, then the fun really begins. My slave has already been subject to a world of torment and pain, he has been put through his paces and his orgasm ruined. Unmotivated by his own sexual pleasure, this punishment is purely for my enjoyment.

Restrained with his hands above his head, I tease and taunt my willing pain slave into taking an initial six kicks to his cock and balls, despite his attempts to avoid my forceful kicks, his cock begins to grow with excitement. A few more fierce kicks and he is rock hard.

The sound of my foot making contact with his balls is incredibly hot, I am not surprised he is struggling to control his erection.

His excitement at being brutally busted only encourages my enthusiasm and my kicks increase in severity as does his humiliation.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CBT, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: miss anna elite, lingerie, ball kicking, cfnm, cock kicking, kicking, nylons.

Download from Keep2Share
[url=https:https://k2s.cc/file/26acdf8af1320/VAR_2qhqo08zckm34oz28d14x8]>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.29 MB<<<[/url]
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 03, 2023 5:52 am
I WANT TO POP YOUR BALLS

Starring: Mistress Anna Elite

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: I WANT TO POP YOUR BALLS
Size: 887.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:11, 7956 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ΓÇÿI want to pop them once and for all!ΓÇÖ

I have been on a quest to pop Squishy’s balls for years; we have played many times and it is always my intention to ruin them beyond repair. My usual tactic is to kick them relentlessly until he rolls around in tears on the floor, however this afternoon, I have decided to try something a little different…

Squishy is secured to the low bench beneath my suspension frame, I have his body strapped down and his wrists cuffed. He is vulnerable and his balls are completely exposed. I have decided to dress in a silk gown, beneath I have gorgeous lace lingerie on however he doesnΓÇÖt deserve to see that. We are here for one thing and one thing only ΓÇô to pop his balls one and for all.

Squishy surrenders his balls to me, I firmly take hold of them and begin squeezing them tightly, digging in my nails and pulling the skin taught; they almost look as though they will explode already but we are nowhere near done yet. The first part of his cruel treatment is inflicted by my hands; I slap, squeeze, and punch his exposed testicles relentlessly, teasing him as we go. Squishy cries out in pain, I take no notice as I rain down the punches on to his awaiting sac, beating them senseless, I am certain he will never reproduce.

I sit astride his balls, my perfect feet pushed to his nose, this helpless slave has no choice but to comply. Once my feet have been kissed, we can begin using them too as useful tools for his demise. I take immense pleasure in standing full weight on both of my slavesΓÇÖ testicles, he cannot escape as I mercilessly stop his testicles into mush.

After a thorough crushing, I can tell SquishyΓÇÖs balls are incredibly sore, they are swollen and red, but they havenΓÇÖt popped yet! Taking a seat on the sill I use both of my perfect size 3 feet to take hold of and squash his balls before stomping them with both my toes and heel. My pedicured toes compliment his reddening sac perfectly, his balls are mine to destroy, and I will take such immense pleasure in doing so.

My slave writhes and moans as I take a firm grip of his balls once more, I take a seat back astride him, my feet in perfect alignment to the bottom of his sac; I kick and crush until completely satisfied.

We are so close to popping them, especially with my full weight on both of his testicles however we haven’t quite succeeded in ruining them yet. He will return daily until my desire is fulfilled…

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: miss anna elite, squishy sax, lingerie, bare feet, size 3 feet, brutal, ball squashing, ball crushing, stomped, squeezed, flattened, ball punching, silk robe, trampled, ball trampling.

Download from Keep2Share
[url=https:https://k2s.cc/file/db3bb1187f1ce/VAR_01u799fw7bmu19k2r3dlhx]>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 887.2 MB<<<[/url]
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 03, 2023 7:01 am
Cock treatment by latex ladies - stapling his cock!

Starring: Lady Alice, Mistress Blackdiamoond

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cock treatment by latex ladies - stapling his cock!
Size: 750.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:51, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Our slave now receives a very special kind of cock treatment from Lady Alice and myself. While the loser hangs defenseless in front of us we will staple his cock! The foreskin is simply closed with a stapler and the loser must now jerk off! We will help him. What a hard punishment! This is really extreme, exactly to our taste!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, MEDICAL CLINIC.
Keywords: lady blackdiamoond, lady alice.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 03, 2023 9:12 am
WE BALLBUSTING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE OUR SLAVE

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_WE BALLBUSTING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE OUR SLAVE
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:42, 8007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

You can't imagine what goes through the minds of two domineering and nervous women. They are capable of anything to prove that they are the ones in charge of men and they have to obey them... In this video LINNX and ZAIRA are very upset with the slave they keep at home for their pleasures and decide to punish him in a way may he not forget, and may he always be ready to grant their sadistic wishes. So they decide to punish him with ballbusting and CBT. And so together or alternately they kick his writing. When he falls to the ground, they step on his dick and balls. Once they teach the slave to be obedient and not complain about their desires...

Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CBT INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: foot fetish, kicking scrotum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 3:43 am
Brat Girls like to kick balls!

Starring: Sarah

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brat Girls like to kick balls!
Size: 269.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 5257 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 269.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 4:45 am
Breathtaking Bitch

Starring: Wendy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Breathtaking Bitch
Size: 287.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 287.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:46 am
Bring them forward for punishment!

Starring: Mistress Dawn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Bring them forward for punishment!
Size: 295.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 4:45 pm
Lady Scarlet - Deflated balls

Starring: Lady Scarlet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady Scarlet - Deflated balls
Size: 340.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 8093 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Sitting on a chair, I look satisfied at My work: the balls of this loser tied and divided. I made him even more pooch than he already is! And he's lucky he can use his tongue to worship My feet. Poor deluded, he doesn't know that everything has a price. I start kicking his balls. He greedy does not let go of My feet despite the punishment, and I continue with the ballbusting. I want to deflate them, until I destroy his virility forever. And I will succeed.

PALLE SGONFIE

Seduta su una sedia, guardo soddisfatta la Mia opera: le palle di questo sfigato legate e divise. L'ho reso ancora più cane di quello che già è! Ed è fortunato che può usare la sua lingua per adorarMi i piedi. Povero illuso, non sa che ogni cosa ha un prezzo. Inizio a prendergli a calci le palle. Lui goloso non molla i Miei piedini nonostante la punizione, e io continuo con il ballbusting. Gliele voglio sgonfiare, fino a distruggere per sempre la sua virilità. E ci riuscirò.

Related Categories: CBT, FOOT WORSHIP, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, female supremacy, female domination, total black, barefoot, ballbusting, cbt, cock ring, bdsm, padrona scarlet, ball kicking, foot worship, foot domination, calci alle palle.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 340.09 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 5:45 pm
MISTRESS GAIA - BOOT & BALLS

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - BOOT & BALLS
Size: 520.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 8128 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

Today I am in the company of two beautiful friends of mine.
It is time to test the resistance of this slave's balls with our boots, and to make the situation even more fun we decide to tape the slave's cock.
Now that he's ready we start kicking and kneeling him mercilessly, teasing him for his cock that slowly descends and makes it look like he has three balls.
After several sets of kicks the cock breaks free and this bothers us ... then kicks even harder until the slave can't stand it anymore and falls to the ground.
But for us it is not enough and we want to take one last round of kicks, our boots have destroyed those useless balls ahahahah

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, ball kicking, boot, cbt, boot domination, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 520.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 04, 2023 6:47 pm
Mistress Lady Renee - balls pressured under My heels

Starring: Mistress Lady Renee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Lady Renee - balls pressured under My heels
Size: 571.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 8021 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

What do I like to do with useless slave balls? Make them hurt of course! I have lined up this slave for a proper ball squishing under My high heels. I am in the mood for some fun and I ensure that the slave will suffer for it.

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: STOMPING, FEMDOM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: mistress lady renee, mistress, lady renee, renee, ballabuse, ball torment, ball squishing, stomped balls, leather leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 571.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 05, 2023 12:57 pm
For Jennifer

Starring: Princess Jennifer, Katy Kiss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_For Jennifer
Size: 283.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 6643 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Jennifer does enjoy lending out her male property to other dominant women like Lady Edyn and Goddess Katy. Here they have fun with him by electrocuting his cock and balls, laughing while he suffers. But to make it more interesting they make him pay for the privilege with real cash, money that the girls will give to Jennifer just as their way of saying thanks for lending them her property. And this way while Jennifer relaxes at home in her bubble bath her slave is still suffering to earn her money.

Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 05, 2023 3:01 pm
He Loves Perfume

Starring: Cameron Canada, Keegan Chillz

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_He Loves Perfume
Size: 296.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:45, 8557 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave loves perfume, which is a perfect opportunity for Keegan and Cameron to create a cruel game. They spray perfume on their bodies and permit the slave to inhale the scent directly from them. But to make it interesting they electrocute his cock for as long as he inhales. The girls love this form of torment, making the slave suffer always brings smiles to their faces.

Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 296.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 05, 2023 4:03 pm
Harsh Treatment

Starring:
WL1031

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Harsh Treatment
Format: wmv
Size: 734.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave Red is restrained in the dungeon, ready for my latest cruelty. After attaching some clothespeg zippers to his sides to bite in, and my tightest nipple clamps, I really put the frighteners on Red by lighting up some sparklers and holding them dangerously close to his cock and balls. The sparks fly, with white hot embers hitting his flesh until he is wailing. But the harsh treatment doesn't finish there as I really want to get all the entertainment I can out of Red, so I decide to cane his cock all along its length with my hardest, thinnest and most stinging canes. There is just time to give his tender nipples the same treatment before I remove the peg zippers, which after half an hour, have really bitten into his tender flesh! Poor Red really does look a state by the time I'm finished with him! (Duration 32m03s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, other activities, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 734.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 05, 2023 5:03 pm
How To Make A Pain Slut

Starring:
WL1032

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_How To Make A Pain Slut
Format: wmv
Size: 748.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:50, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this video, I demonstrate how to turn any man off the street into a painslut by subjecting him to the correct stimuli. My somewhat confused 'victim' finds himself unexpectedly handcuffed and stripped on my dungeon floor, ready for me to begin his transformation into a fully fledged pain slut. I begin with some gentle ballbusting kicks to get him softened up, and then progress to some hard nipple torture, using my tightest nipple clamps to really get to work on his pain receptors. Back with the ballbusting, I work up to harder and harder kicks, knees and crushes of his nuts until he is in complete agony... And yet, still begging me for more pain! Eventually my painslut is ready to be un-cuffed as he is completely willing to take any level of pain I want to dish out to him. (Duration 32m50s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 748.81 MB<<<