screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Lady Renee - Spread them for busting
Format: mp4
Size: 584.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:01, 7944 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave has no hope of saving his pathetic balls from being busted. I have him chained to the trees, spread legged, in readiness for a leather booted busting. I really love to make those balls swing with My powerful kicks, both from the front and from the back. As his cries of pain echo through the trees, I enjoy Myself more and more by making the balls suffer. Of course the slave knows he must suffer to always keep his Mistress happy.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: KICKING, CBT, FEMDOM, OUTDOORS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress lady renee, mistress, lady renee, renee, ball busting, balls busted, busted balls, kicked balls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 584.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2023 1:21 pm
Boots Vs Balls

Starring: Venus

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Boots Vs Balls
Size: 473.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 473.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2023 2:26 pm
Bound To Be Jerked Off

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Bound To Be Jerked Off
Size: 396.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 396.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 28, 2023 3:27 pm
Boxing Workout

Starring: Inessa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Boxing Workout
Size: 265.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 265.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 29, 2023 11:12 am
Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Warm Up PT2

Starring: Lady Shayne

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady Shayne's Signature Moves - Warm Up PT2
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:55, 7961 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

In warm up part 2-

Lady Shayne really.. Properly.. fucks Muscleballs up..down..and in every direction imaginable...

In this clip..Every strike and stretch...is super direct contact with the gagged nuts.. The gag.brings the balls to the surface (So they can not hide away from the punishment). by stretching the scrotum out really thin... This guarantees testicle annihilation..everything Lady Shayne does is going to hurt. times ten.

Muscleballs scared for his life..realizes that he must...TRUST.Lady Shayne to not tear his balls off.. Or strike him too hard.. However...he knows that trusting Lady Shayne is a bit of a stretch...

She starts the action in a rare moment.. by getting down on one knee..and proposing to apply the inside elbow vice grip ..and oooh boy...does she apply it.. But only after "Encouraging her loser".. By slapping his rock hard dick.. (So hard it bruised for a week)..Giving him the motivation and power too..accept the rock hard fact that his balls are very likely...going to be torn from his body..

As there is no escaping Lady Shayne's new submission moves.. It is up to her.and only her.when and where your balls will become lifeless..

There is no way.. he can get his balls back from Lady Shayne after they are locked in the back of her knee... only she can return them... Probably smushed and exploded into 1 large pancake. unfortunately...

He truly becomes "Very sorry again".as his balls almost get ripped off. and flattened thinner than pasta..as Lady Shayne lost her focus due to being (Super excited to lose the back of her knee...ball busting virginity)... "Forgetting " The submission signal/ safe word... Or did she do it on purpose?... a real bitch move if you ask Muscleballs...

Lady Shayne is only able to keep Muscleballs continuing in the clip by using her "Encouragement skills" .. As She goes straight to her main source of encouragement.. That sexy. as fuck.ass..and tits combo..

She sits on Muscleballs face Pinning his arms down with her legs. with the intention of making his balls "rupture"..(Internally from the extreme pressure..)

Muscleballs barley escapes before his testicles were permanently disfigured....

In closing statements by Lady Shayne..she executes a signature butt drop directly onto his gagged balls..and then slowly..slides her sexy ass and tailbone down to the floor pinning his balls.. between the floor and her tail bone.crushing whatever deformed testicles remain..

Muscleballs is absolutely destroyed after this warm up...and will never be the same again.. Well.Definitely not the shape of his balls anyways...

Lady Shayne is really getting into her signature super sexy groove in this clip! It's a must watch! Mind Blowing Ball Busting

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS.
Keywords: lady shayne, dominatrix, cheerleader, vice grip, muay thai, knee, thigh, squeeze, cfnm, female, domination, humiliation, pain, hardcore, foot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2023 6:47 am
It's Not Your Dick

Starring: Princess Jennifer, Katy Kiss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_It's Not Your Dick
Size: 592.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 6589 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Silly slave thinking his cock is still his. No, it's property of Princess Jennifer just like every other part of him. And his cock makes the perfect tool to introduce her friend Goddess Katy to femdom, by having both girls kick him in the nuts repeatedly until he crumbles to the floor in pain.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: BALLBUSTING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 592.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2023 11:08 am
Slave Red's Sound Training

Starring:
WL1026

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Slave Red's Sound Training
Format: wmv
Size: 760.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slave Red's pain slut training continues unabated and this time I've decided his cock needs to be opened to allow me to fit my entire finger inside it at will! After softening him up with a little bit of ballbusting and some nipple clamps, I get to work with progressively larger and larger diameter sounds until we get to the number 14 - which is the same width as my little finger at its widest point! After a lot of squeezing, the stretching is complete and I can finally finger his cock! (Duration 33m14s)

Published Thursday 14th of October 2010

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, other activities, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 760.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2023 3:21 pm
School Girl Tease and Abuse

Starring: Star 9

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_School Girl Tease and Abuse
Size: 261.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Star has Lance by the balls as she walks him into the room. She is wearing a short school girl skirt, nude pantyhose and high heels.

She squeezes his balls, get him on the ground, threatens to stomp his balls with taps from her pantyhose covered foot. She teases him by pulling up her squirt, then sits on his chest and makes him worship her feet while she squeezes his balls.

Star threatens to rip his balls off while his worshiping her feet and ass. She sits on his face, smothering him, making fun of him for having an erection.

After much foot and ass worship while squeezing his nuts, she gets up and leaves him with blue balls on the floor.

BALL SQUEEZING, PANTYHOSE, MINI SKIRT, SCHOOL GIRL, FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FACE SITTING, SMOTHERING, EMASCULATION THREATS, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLUE BALLS, KISSING

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: pantyhose ballbusting , sensual ballbusting , ballbusting talk , castration threats , castrate , castrating , star 9 , star femdom , star nine , lance hart , school girl ballbusting , mini skirt pantyhose , teasing ballbusting , mini skirt face sitting , face sitting ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 261.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 30, 2023 6:32 pm
BALLS DESTROYED

Starring: Mistress Anna Elite

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BALLS DESTROYED
Size: 214.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:40, 7978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Bound and busted.

Not content with the floor work she used your patheitc body for, your PT strings you up by your wrists and starts practicing her kickboxing skills on you instead.

Filmed from a real time session with a slave, I bust his balls over and over again despite his agony and pleas for mercy. Kicking and twisting them as I please, until I have enjoyed a thorough workout.

Would you be my workout slave and endure this?

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, KICKING.
Keywords: miss anna elite, femdom, ball kicking, ball twisting, personal trainer, real session, cruel mistress, sadistic domme, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
[url=https:https://k2s.cc/file/d74325f08956e/VAR_nwt5u41m0yos738rt56l1j]>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 214.83 MB<<<[/url]
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 3:52 am
Latex Mask Rough Blowjob and Ballbusting CBT POV

Starring: Mistress ERA

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Latex Mask Rough Blowjob and Ballbusting CBT POV
Size: 744.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:45, 7946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I suck your dick, taste, squeeze and punch your balls. POV

Published Dec 31, 2022

Ballbusting, Latex Fetish
Asian Femdom, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Blowjob Mask, CBT Fantasy, Handjobs, Korean, POV, Rough Fantasy, Ruined Orgasm,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 744.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 4:59 am
Ball-Destroyers - Best Kicks of 2022

Starring: Lady Mahogany

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ball-Destroyers - Best Kicks of 2022
Size: 2.88 GB
Video: avc1, 00:40:04, 10077 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Merciless, Cruel and sexy Watch compilation of few best ballbusting clips from 2022. Me and my domme friends: LadyGlamorous, EvilWoman and LadyAnnabelle666 totally destroy our slaves balls during this hot 40min Clip. Harsh kicks in dungeon, apartment and abounded building... All this for hot girls pleasure! Included: high heels kicks, high heels licking, outdoor group ballbusting, latex, leather, barefoot kicks, sneakers, interracial femdom, double domination

Published Jan 5, 2023

Ballbusting, Female Domination-FemDom
Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, BDSM, CBT Fantasy, Compilation, Double Domination, Ebony, Ebony Female Domination, Group Domination, Slave Training,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.88 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 9:20 am
Socc It To Him

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Socc It To Him
Size: 620 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:06, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Socc it to Him

Princess Selma and I are practicing soccer- but we don't have a ball to play with. So we decide to use a SLAVE'S BALLS to practice our kicking! We make the slave get on its knees facing away from us and spread its fucking legs nice and wide so we can have a good shot on our "goal" haha. Then we get a nice running start and give it some good, hard toe-punts right in the nut sac lol.
We don't get a lot of kicks in because the stupid slave start leaking the redd stuff after just like a dozen good kicks or so. We guess maybe our cleats got caught on its sac with one of our kicks? We are SO disappointed! So we make it apologize to us and lick its own redd mess off of our cleats while we berate it for being WORTHLESS!

Girls:
Goddess Raven

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 620 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 4:54 pm
Boy Abused in the Barn

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Boy Abused in the Barn
Format: avi
Size: 832.72 MB
Video: MJPG, 00:11:15, 8917 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: PCM, 1411 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 832.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 5:59 pm
Boys Balls Abused

Starring: Rose

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Boys Balls Abused
Size: 690.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:00, 4000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 690.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:04 pm
Brat girl destroys your cum!

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brat girl destroys your cum!
Size: 360 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 360 MB<<<