screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Chichi Medina Breaks His Balls
Format: mp4
Size: 645.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:48, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 22 Khz

Chichi Medina has a new slave tied at the wrists to the ceiling. She is wearing shear body stocking, a corset, heels, and an evil smile. Today she is going to break in his balls, and she doesn't care if they break.

Chichi delivers a few devastating hard kicks to his balls, but over all this clip is about squeezing, slapping and teasing. Her strut around Lance is fucking sexy in between terrible things she does to his manhood.

When he makes too much noise, she takes off her panties and stuffs them in his mouth (exposing her perfect pussy with her crotchless shear bodysuit...)

Chichi returns to Lance, still hanging from the ceiling, and lays down the law on his balls. She is extremely sensual in between real hard kicks and a few knees to his balls.

She loves giving him a boner, just to slam his nuts with her high heels.

His balls are hers now.

FEMDOM, HARD KICKS, HARD KNEES, BALL SQUEEZING, TEASE AND DENIAL, BODYSTOCKING, HIGH HEELS, BONDAGE, EMASCULATION THREATS, BALL SLAPPING

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: chichi medina, chichi ballbusting, pantyhose ballbusting, pantyhose femdom, castrate, castration, castrating, emasculation, hard ballbusting, high heels ballbusting, bondage ballbusting, tough femdom, hardcore femdom, bodystocking femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 645.68 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 06, 2023 6:50 am
ROLL THE DICE

Starring: Miss Anna Elite,Mistress Tess

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ROLL THE DICE
Size: 826.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:05, 7993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

'How do we decide how much torment our slave will endure?' 'Roll the dice!'

Slave A is going to suffer for us in the most enjoyable way today, his cock and balls will be tormented by the roll of a dice. Miss Tess and I have our slave laid out on the stretching wrack, wrists cuffed and stretched above his head. Mistress Tess toys with our slave, digging her fingernails into his balls and squeezing tightly, as I pinch his nipples to elicit a delicious reaction. We decide to use a dice to decide how much pain we will inflict on him- how long each element of torment will last. Mistress Tess brings sets up the E-stim kit and applies the electrodes to the slaveΓÇÖs cock. A couple of tester shocks prepare his pain threshold for what is about to come. A roll of the dice decides 4 seconds for the first shock of the E-stim. The slave shouts out in pain and twists his body in reaction to the electricity pulsing through his cock. Another roll of the dice and it dictates 5 seconds of E-stim this time the slave takes it very well for the full 5 seconds. But we are just getting started...

The next phase of torment is using the pinwheel. The E-stim is left on his cock on a slow pulse, to elevate his suffering a little more. The dice decides 3 seconds of the pinwheel, and Mistress Tess and I agree that his balls will be the next target! Mistress Tess carries out her 3 seconds of ball torment, after which I do the same- with a few shouts of pain from the slave. Another roll of the dice and we repeat the pinwheel torment for 4 seconds each- this time the slave is much more vocal in his suffering.

Our next implement of agony is a simple elastic band flicked on his balls. Again we roll the dice and it dictates 5 flicks of the elastic band. Mistress Tess wraps the elastic band around the slaveΓÇÖs balls, pulls back on one side, and releases the elastic rubber onto his sensitive testicles. The slave cries out in pain with each strike of the band, each hit making his balls more sensitive. It is my turn to inflict some pain onto his balls, and I make him shout out in pure agony, writhing with each strike of my rubber band to his balls. We get such amusement from his suffering as he pleads for mercy, however we encourage our slave to control his breathing with the next roll of the dice, and for the following set of strikes he is much more composed. We continue his torment with another round of the pinwheel.

For the final phase of his suffering, we bring out some crocodile clips. Mistress Tess rolls a perfect 6, so 6 clips are clamped onto his balls. His reaction increases with each individual clip closing over the delicate skin on his ballsack. We ramp up the E-stim and he is shaking with overstimulation. We propose a deal- with every clip we take off, the E-stim is increased by 5%. He begs for liberation from pain as Mistress Tess relentlessly jiggles the clips attached to his balls. He continues to shake his body as the clips are removed one by one, and the intensity of the E-stim is increased. He shouts out in pain and overstimulation, completely unable to control his reactions until we finally remove the implements of suffering attached to his cock and balls and leave him to recover in his stretched out position on the table.

A torturous punishment for our slave and a fun afternoon for us.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: miss anna elite, mistress tess, miss tess, electrics, cock clamp, kalis teeth, pain, s & m, pain slave, leather, sadistic, cfnm, pinwheel, slave games, blonde.

Download from Keep2Share
[url=https:https://k2s.cc/file/8fda384e8e0cf/VAR_qz2v3164jjg1xvb575rea4]>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 826.6 MB<<<[/url]
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 06, 2023 9:01 am
Ball Torment

Starring: Lady Chanel, Mistress Blackdiamoond

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Ball Torment
Size: 462.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 8082 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Bare ass naked the little loser hangs from the ceiling bounded on his wrists. Lady Chanel and I have a lot of fun kicking him hard into his fat balls. One pointedly kick after the other into his mini cock and his flabby balls let his manhood slowly disappear. The little loser screams of pain and fear of new kicks. But we have only just started! We definetly not have compassion with such a loser!

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 07, 2023 6:49 am
Bruised Bollocks

Starring: Sophia Black & Shay Hendrix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Bruised Bollocks
Size: 299.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 299.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 07, 2023 7:46 am
Bruised cock in no time!

Starring: Shay And Yasmina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Bruised cock in no time!
Format: wmv
Size: 380.52 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:14, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 393 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 380.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 07, 2023 8:52 am
Bruised Cock

Starring: Lady Bellatrix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Bruised Cock
Size: 264.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:08, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 235 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 264.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 07, 2023 1:56 pm
Ariel's first ballbusting

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ariel's first ballbusting
Size: 335.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 5398 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ariel, the new, young dominatrix with tanned skin and long, blond hair experiences her first sessions with one slave. She is absolutely unexperienced, but she has a natural talent towards the submissive ones. She somehow senses, that one of the most important things is to look completely through them, as they were transparent, while treating them like an object the same time. The slave is head over heels in love with Ariel the first time he sees her slender, long legs in her breathtakingly stunning and evil looking shoes. She does everything he can dream about in ten minutes, she kicks his balls repeatedly for a thousand times, her kicks are forceful and well aimed. And she doesn't care about him, not a single bit, while the slave would do everything to get closer to her.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE , KICKING
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 335.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 08, 2023 5:53 pm
Mornings, Part 1

Starring: Daisy Haze

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Mornings, Part 1
Size: 274.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:29, 5749 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave sure does beg for mercy a lot. But then again what does he expect when he wakes Miss Daisy a few minutes late? Naturally he should expect his cock to be electrocuted, maybe next time he will wake her at the appointed hour.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 274.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 8:32 am
Here to destroy your balls

Starring: Molly Jane

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Here to destroy your balls
Size: 374.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:30, 4416 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Molly Jane has Lance hanging from the ceiling. She struts into the room, boobs bouncing, in her high heels and pantyhose with a bottle of lube in her hand. She loves to knee boys in the balls, but she likes them to be rock hard while she does it

She brings Lance to heaven by stroking his cock and rubbing her perfect natural big tits on him, just so the to his balls is more intense. Molly giggles and smiles each time she knees, kicks or squeezes his nuts.

Molly has Lance bound and hanging from the ceiling. She loves kneeing him hard in the balls while his cock is rock hard and he just wants to cum.

Molly giggles every time she gets him on the edge of cumming, then knees him in the nuts to prologue his torment.

She makes him a deal. She tells him she will stroke his cock until he cums all over her pantyhose, but after he cums, she is going to just destroy his balls with harder knees.

BALLBUSTING, HARD KNEES, EDGING HANDJOB, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS, BIG NATURAL TITS, BONDAGE, EMASCULATION THREATS, BALL SQUEEZING, CUM ON PANTYHOSE

Keywords: handjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 374.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 9:35 am
Ball busting and faceslapping by Lady Alice

Starring: Lady Alice

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Ball busting and faceslapping by Lady Alice
Size: 578.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 7925 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

My friend Lady Alice will kick her slave hard in the balls! First of all she retrained him so that he is absolutely at the lady's mercy. She opens his latex suit and has a clear view of his slave dick. Now she starts kicking him with her sexy high heels, again and again! In between there are additional face slaps for the slave. He just doesn't deserve anything else and Lady Alice just loves ballbusting, faceslapping and hitting him hard on his cock and balls!

Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, ARAB BALLBUSTING, DICK SLAPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: lady alice.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 578.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 11:33 am
His balls - our punchbag

Starring: Miss Kasha, Mistress Blackdiamoond

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: His balls - our punchbag
Size: 262.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

We are going to take this loser to task! We will beat him up, use him as a punchbag. But don't worry, his face will be spared. We plan to use his balls as a punchbag instead! Miss Kasha and I kick and punch him hard in his slave eggs. No matter how much he screams and whines, we certainly have no pity because we want to have fun! We even spit in his face - the motherfucker just deserves it!

Related Categories: FEMALE BOXING, CBT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: lady blackdiamoond, miss kasha.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 262.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 12:36 pm
MISTRESS GAIA - BB CAM

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - BB CAM
Size: 846.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:27, 7974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ENGLISH SPEAKING

I just finished shooting a video with this slave and I get a ballbusting live cam request ... so I order my slut to undress and get ready.
The client asks me to kick him hard, from the front, with the sole of the foot and from behind, too funny.
Then to have my toes licked and again, hard kicks in the balls and it's a joy to put his demands into practice.
After the cam the slave starts preparing to leave, but the customer contacts me again and says he wants another one ahahahaha
My slut immediately makes his balls available for my needs and I still ravage him with many powerful kicks.
The last request is a double kick ... I execute it perfectly by laying the slave out and leaving him there to reflect on how devastating my kicks are ahahaha

DIALOGHI IN INGLESE

Ho appena terminato di girare un video con questo schiavo e ricevo una richiesta di live cam di ballbusting...quindi ordino alla mia troia di rispogliarsi e prepararsi.
Il cliente mi chiede di prenderlo a calci forte, da davanti, con la pianta del piede e da dietro, troppo divertente.
Poi di farmi leccare le dita dei piedi e di nuovo, calci forti nelle palle ed è una gioia mettere in pratica le sue richieste.
Terminata la cam lo schiavo inizia a prepararsi per andare via, ma il cliente mi ricontatta e dice che ne vuole un'altra ahahahaha
La mia troia mette subito a disposizione le sue palle per le mie necessità e lo devasto ancora con tanti calci potenti.
L'ultima richiesta è di un double kick...lo eseguo alla perfezione stendendo lo schiavo e lasciandolo lì a riflettere su quanto siano devastanti i miei calci ahahaha

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, LIVE CAMS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, balls kicking, pain, slave training, live cam, female supremacy, mistress gaia , mistress gaia, domina gaia, padrna gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 846.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 09, 2023 5:30 pm
Kick Contest with Carmela and Jass

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Kick Contest with Carmela and Jass
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:15, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kick Contest, Carmela and Jass

My two newest Mean Girl-friends (Princess Carmela* and Goddess Jass) are visiting me at Mean Girl Manor for a little contest I set up. It's a full-on BallBusting contest. They are sooo excited to try kicking some random loser in the balls! It is the first time for both of them and they can't wait! They honestly can't believe that there are losers out there that are so pathetic that they will literally stand there with their legs spread wide open and let girls get a running start and kick them in the balls as hard as they want, over and over- just because WE command them to!
I would type up a play by play description but you just need to watch this thorough pounding for yourself. I will say that we have to mention the super-strong thighs that Goddess Carmela was putting to good use. She delivered so many solid kicks to this pathetic slave's nut sack that we literally all cheered. haha. (You NEED to see them!) It's like a soccer match, you hear a kick and then a ROOARR! We are all laughing and cheering as he goes down and tries to hobble away, lol.
We eventually even put a leg-spreader on him and handcuffed his hands behind his back so he was COMPLETELY HELPLESS.
Goddess Jass gets some good kicks in too and she is sooo friggin exotic. Of course, this slave is a huge fan of ME and requested to have his balls destroyed by me, Nina Elle. I just think he didn't expect to be used as a training dummy for my two new girls as well! Haha!
*(Princess Carmela might be the hardest ball-buster we have ever had here at Mean Girl Manor- and that is saying something!

Girls:
Princess Carmela
Goddess Jass
Goddess Nina

Category: BALL ABUSE
Keywords: ballbusting, ballbusting, ball abuse, femdom, kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.39 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 10, 2023 9:55 am
Brutal Ball Abuse

Starring: Natasha

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Ball Abuse