screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Nurse Medical Fetish - Urethral Sounding and Ballbusting CBT
Format: mp4
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:39, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cruel urethral sounding CBT with ballbusting and balls stretching. While my slave lies securely tied up, I play with his cock and balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, MEDICAL FETISH, ODD INSERTIONS, NURSE PLAY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: ballbusting, sounding, urethral, insertion, cbt, balls, stretching, medical fetish, nurse, milking, femdom, pee hole, handjob, gloves, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.24 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 21, 2023 12:35 pm
Harley's First Whipping Victim

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Harley's First Whipping Victim
Size: 1.16 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 11990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Harleys-First-Whipping-Victim

After we got done using one of our trample slaves as a welcome mat for Goddess Harley's visit to Mean Girl Manor, I decided to give him to Harley to use for "whipping practice" too. (Even though he really isn't one of Our "whipping boys"- I don't give a fuck. A slave is a slave! And We will use it for whatever the fuck we want. LOL.) So anyways, this loser kept going DOWN while we were beating it! Ugh. TOTALLY unacceptable. I was embarrassed. So we just kept beating it. Until it finally cracked completely and was just a slobbering mess on the floor, begging for mercy at our feet. LOL. Pathetic.

Girls:
Goddess Harley
Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cuckolding, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 22, 2023 4:51 am
BUSTING BF'S BALLS feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_BUSTING BF'S BALLS feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone
Size: 664.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 7970 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't mess with my family, and definitely don't mess with my step-sister. I have zero tolerance for that nonsense, and you WILL be punished if I catch you.

Max is very protective of her little step-sis. She found out that her step-sister's boyfriend cheated on her. She confronts the boyfriend and plans to punish him for what he's done. And when Misty, Max's friend walks in, it turns out that the cheating boyfriend is in for a real punishment. The girls make him take off his pants and underwear. He claims he'll do anything to get back with his girlfriend and Max decided to kick him in the nuts as punishment. Misty wants to get in on the action too. Kicking guys in the balls looks like fun to her. Max ties him up to make sure he can't protect the precious cargo between his legs and the girls take turns ballbusting him. Surely this will be a lesson he won't forget for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: KICKING, EBONY BALLBUSTING, CBT, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, ball busting, ballbusting, double domination, ebony goddess, kicking, ball, cbt, astrodomina, misty stone, cock and ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 664.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 22, 2023 6:58 am
Black Widow - Dominant Harassments!

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Black Widow - Dominant Harassments!
Size: 707.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:18, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 707.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 22, 2023 7:59 am
Black Widow beats my boner down!

Starring: Mistress Kawa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Black Widow beats my boner down!
Size: 140.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:39, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 140.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 22, 2023 9:02 am
Black Widow kicked me brutal in the balls

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Black Widow kicked me brutal in the balls
Size: 218.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 218.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 23, 2023 3:45 am
CALCI AL COGLIONE MANIACO - KICKS TO THE MANIAC LOSER (ITA)

Starring: Mistress Gaia, Lady Mesmeratrix

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_CALCI AL COGLIONE MANIACO - KICKS TO THE MANIAC LOSER (ITA)
Size: 440.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:38, 7851 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ENG: I caught this loser while sniffing my underwear while I was minding my own business! He doesn't understand that he's not worth enough to breath my same air, imagine to smell the scent of my sacred Pussy! He really deserves to be kicked in his balls!

ITA: Ho beccato questo coglione annusare le mie mutandine mentre io ero a farmi i fatti miei! Non ha capito che non ha neanche il permesso di respirare la mia stessa aria, figuriamoci a sentire l'odore della sacra Bernarda! Merita decisamente di essere preso a calci sui coglioni!

Related Categories: BDSM.
Keywords: challenges.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 440.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 23, 2023 4:47 am
BustingBl ckmail

Starring: Miss Black Sun

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BustingBl ckmail
Size: 477.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 8132 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Il coglione striscia ai piedi di MBS per chiedere clemenza, se può riavere le sue foto. Ha paura, il suo matrimonio è in crisi, al lavoro iniziano ad avere sospetti...se lo sapesse la sua famiglia! Un disastro! MBS ha deciso di dargli una possibilità: se riuscirà a resistere al suo ballbusting e ad i calci che la Padrona gli vuole dare potrà riavere i suoi dati.

The jerk crawls to MBS's feet to ask for mercy if he can get his photos back. He is afraid, his marriage is in crisis, at work they begin to have suspicions ... if his family knew! A disaster! MBS has decided to give him a chance: if he can resist his ballbusting and the kicks that the Mistress wants to give him, he can get his data back.

Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BOOT DOMINATION, HOME WRECKER, FEMDOM, LATEX.
Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, boot leather, ballbusting, humiliation, home wrecker, blackmail fantasy, latex, boot, high heels, boot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 24, 2023 5:01 am
Testes Testes 1, 2, 3

Starring:
WL1020

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Testes Testes 1, 2, 3
Format: wmv
Size: 683.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:54, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

As many of you will no doubt know, I run a ballbusting website called Ballbustingworld.com - Jerome is one of my performers on that site and he is summoned to my office because I don't feel he is taking enough hard ballbusting in my videos! Jerome is very keen to keep his job and take as much pain as my other ballbustees, so I put him through a quick refresher course in ballbusting to make sure he still makes the grade. Jerome really does take some proplonged hard ballbusting in this video - so much so that my foot was sore for days from all the kicking! I really do love ballbusting, particularly when the 'victim' is so determined not to give in! Look out for an awesome sequence where Jerome takes over 100 direct kicks to the nuts without caving in!! (Duration 29m54s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, nikki, office, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 683.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 24, 2023 8:04 am
Maybe I Should Rip Them Off

Starring: Pixie Von Bat

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Maybe I Should Rip Them Off
Size: 398.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:59, 5002 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 58 Kbps, 22 Khz

Pixie Von Bat has had her new slave for weeks now. She decides that today is a great day to REALLY his balls...

She asks him if he is hungry, teases him, and feeds him his own pre-cum (which is the only meal his is allowed) then proceeds to knee and kick him in the balls. She takes off her bra and tells him that maybe this way he'll produced more pre cum for himself, then keeps the going.

Pixie puts him on the floor, sits on his face and rubs her pussy with her fingers. "This is the only pussy you'll ever get..." then she grips his balls, digs her nails in and pulls.

"Should I just rip them off? I know you hate getting kicked in the balls so much. This way the pain would end..."

Her slave tries to beg through her used panties (which have been gagging him for weeks) and Pixie doesn't seem to care either way. She just keeps squeezing and teasing.

[note: she was really digging her nails into me on this one, but her pussy in my face kept me motivated to keep going through the scene]

Pixie stands him up, takes off her skirt and keeps kicking and kneeing. She whispers, "Just a little more" in a seductive tone, knees him more and then says, "Just 50 more and you're done" with an adorable smile...

to be continued...

BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALL SQUEEZING, FACE SITTING, EMASCULATION THREATS, FEMALE DOMINATION, PRE-CUM EATING

Related Categories: CBT.
Keywords: pixie von bat, pixie ballbusting, balls squeezing pixie, ball pulling, lance hart, natural tits, fishnets ballbusting, fishnets mini skirt, pigtails, pigtails ballbusting, 18 year old ballbuster, 18 year old femdom, pixie von ban femdom, cum feeding, pre cum eating.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 398.53 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 24, 2023 1:56 pm
Mistress Sarah and Faith - CBT WEIGHTS and Ballbusting part 1

Starring: Mistress Sarah

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Sarah and Faith - CBT WEIGHTS and Ballbusting part 1
Size: 617.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:32, 7981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Another EPIC CLIP with the best blonde romanian Goddess, Mistress Sarah!

In this clip, Mistress Sarah wanted to destroy my cock and balls. For that, she hung various weights on my cock and balls and then started hitting me with her fists and feet. A kinky hardcore ballbusting session. Thank you my Goddess. Part 1

Related Categories: KICKING, BALL AND COCK TICKLING, BDSM INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING POV.
Keywords: deep anal, blonde domme, bizarre goddesses, goddess sarah, romanian domme, romanian, cbt humiliation, ballbusting fetish, cock and balls kicking, verbal humiliation, bdsm lifestyle, mistress sarah, big tits, bizarre domme, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 617.24 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 25, 2023 9:34 am
Blow The Balls

Starring: Mistress Amrita

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Blow The Balls
Format: wmv
Size: 142.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:00, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 142.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 25, 2023 10:38 am
Boner boy get harassed and punished!

Starring: Fetish Liza

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Boner boy get harassed and punished!
Size: 282.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 282.62 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 26, 2023 8:56 am
Harsh ballbusting session

Starring: LadyAnnabelle666

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Harsh ballbusting session
Size: 582.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 7874 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Ballbusting training with my maso slave. He's ugly punching bag. My long red high tigh boots kick his foolish tiny testicles. I am cruel.

Related Categories: CBT, KICKING, BONDAGE, FEMDOM, LATEX.
Keywords: ladyannabelle666, punishment, dungeon, ladyannabelle, hard, mistress, slave, slapping, training, kicking, cbt, bdsm, latex, bondage, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 582.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jul 27, 2023 5:04 pm
2022 Record Breaking Finalist Competition Compilation(6 models)

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_2022 Record Breaking Finalist Competition Compilation(6 models)
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:47, 8009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

As the Epic 2022 Record Breaking Competition has come to a close, it is time to find ourselves a winner who will defend her throne into 2023(2023 competition is contingent on fan support). In order to sort out the winner, we have 6 finalists in the competition listed as Mistress Maya Midnight, Molly Mack, Kennedy Kay, Mistress Celene, Mistrix MSe, and Miss Tiffany.

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: extreme domination.

Starring: Mistress Maya Midnight, Molly Mack, Kennedy Kay, Mistress Celene, Mistrix MSe, Miss Tiffany

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.37 GB<<<