screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_I spanks the balls of a fat slave, clamped in a humbler
Format: mp4
Size: 405.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 8006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your little balls under my sole control. It looks great when they hang around all unprotected. And the little scrotum with the cute balls inside, it must be such a great feeling for men when I squeeze them with my hands. Among the toys that I want to use today are the cock pillory and the crop. But here and there I will pet him as well.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, FEMDOM, SPANKING, FAT.
Keywords: ballbusting, femdom, hambler, ball spanking, slave, mistress slave, painful, submission, husband wife, homemade, female domination, femdom ballbusting, amateur, fat slave, beat balls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 405.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 20, 2023 7:17 am
Ballbusting and Endurance Training

Starring: Alex Wildfire, Mistress Lorraine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting and Endurance Training
Size: 706.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 10145 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Lorraine and I are going to test the endurance of this sub. With our divine feet, we are going to kick him all over.

But of course, the focus is the cock and balls! How much can he take before he crumples.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CFNM, DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress lorraine, miss wildfire.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 706.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 6:52 am
The Medical (Part II)

Starring: Nikki & Red
WL1071

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Medical (Part II)
Format: wmv
Size: 673.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Following on from WL1067 - here is the second and final part of slave Red's medical ordeal at the hands of Nurse Whiplash! Suction cups are affixed to his nipples and his catheter bag needs to be emptied (I hate waste so there's only one sensible way for this to be done!) so that his hole-stretching treatment can continue in earnest. His urethra is stretched wide by my fingers and sounds until it is practically gaping, and then it's time to start work on his ass to make sure that is gaping too! I do love fisting my slaves until their assholes are stretched wide! Then time for some prostate stimulation until Red has a nice anal orgasm, stretched open wide with a speculum. (Duration 29m33s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, uniform, fisting, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 673.92 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 8:47 am
The Wife's Revenge

Starring: Nikki & A Cheating Husband
WL1073

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Wife's Revenge
Size: 939.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:41:07, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A super-long video update this week! This pathetic specimen's wife contacted me looking to teach her husband a lesson for his cheating and womanising, and I was only too happy to help. Kidnapped, bound and helpless, he finds himself in my dungeon about to endure some extreme nipple and cock torture. He is totally at my mercy, as I film his predicament for his wife so that she is satisfied he has suffered suitably for his crimes! Shooting this video really got my sadistic juices flowing - I don't think I've ever stretched nipples as far as this before, or subjected them to so much! Then I wired his cock up to the mains and shocked him hard with my electrastim set to maximum power. Definitely a video for the pain freaks amongst you! (Duration 41m08s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, other outfits, pvc & fetish, humiliating, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 939.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 10:43 am
First Sparks

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_First Sparks
Size: 54.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:50, 707 Kbps, 640x480, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 66 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 12:35 pm
Slap His Balls and Feed Him His Cum FULL

Starring: Terra Mizu, Chrissy Daniels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Slap His Balls and Feed Him His Cum FULL
Size: 879.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:43, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Terra Mizu and Chrissy Daniels are at a fetish lounge, all dressed up in nylons and fetish wear but they're bored. "Let's make a guy cum on his own face!"

They decide to just grab the next guy that walks by and make him cum on his own face. That's when Lance Hart walks by.

"Would you like to cum tonight?" Terra asks him. Of course he's down. "But, you have to cum OUR WAY..."

Lance doesn't seem to give a fuck. Chrissy gets behind him and holds his arms. Terra knees him right in the balls. They take turns giggling and teasing him and passing him back and forth, kneeing him in the balls. They lay him down on the sofa. Terra puts his head in her lap with her amazing tits over his face while Chrissy drives her high heeled shoe into his crotch.

"You like my heel in your balls" Chrissy giggles. Lance can't response because Terra has her hand over his mouth and is making him suck on her fingers. Lance is clearly really turned on, but a little scared.

Chrissy starts to slap his balls over his pants. She's wearing leather gloves. She grabs his hard cock through his pants. "Is that pre-cum?" "He must like a little ..."

Terra orders Lance to grab her tits while Chrissy keeps slapping the fuck out of his nuts. They giggle at what a perv he is. Terra decides to smother his face with her ass while Chrissy his balls with her feet. Chrissy sits on his lap and grinds his balls with her ass. "Are they sore? [giggle]"

Terra and Chrissy start kissing each other while Chrissy slaps and squeezes his balls. "He's soaked!" They humiliate him for dripping so much pre-cum in his pants. "Do you think he's ready...?"

"You're going to take a huge load right on your face..." Chrissy tells Lance as she slaps his balls hard one last time.

BALLBUSTING, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, FETISH WEAR, BIG TITS, BIG BOOTY, COCK TEASE, PRE-CUM, SENSUAL FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, HAND OVER MOUTH

Terra his holding Lance's head in her lap, fingering his mouth while he tries to stroke his own cock. Chrissy is stomping his balls and giggling.

They are going to make him jerk off into his own mouth for their amusement. They've teased his cock so much at this point, he'll do anything to cum.

"You like stroking your cock while she crushes your balls? Slut." Terra teases him with her perfect huge tits over his face. Chrissy slaps his balls while he tries to stroke his cock.

"Open your legs wider so she can really smack your balls." Terra orders Lance. He obeys. He continues to stroke his cock in a horny daze. Whenever he starts to moan and twitch like he's about to cum, Chrissy smacks his balls hard and they laugh. They are keeping him on the edge for as long as possible. They want to build up a huge cum shot for his face.

They flip him around so his legs are above his head to get him in position. Terra takes the opportunity to scissor his neck and squeeze his face in between her fishnet and pantyhose covered thighs while he continues to try to cum.

Chrissy lifts his legs up as he gets close to orgasm. "If you don't keep jerking off, I'm going to stomp your fucking balls... You wanna cum, right?" Terra stands over him, celebrating their victory and calling him a slut as he blows a huge load all over his own face. They laugh and tease him while he swallows his own cum.

BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, HUMILIATION, SELF FACIAL, CUM EATING, TEASING, SENSUAL FEMDOM, SCISSORING, ASS WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FISHNETS, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: foot fetish, foot worship, femdom, female domination, ass worship, ballbusting, cbt, cum eating, big tits, humiliation, sensual, cock tease, fishnets, pantyhose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 879.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 1:37 pm
10 Kicks To Lick Ariel Kays Pussy

Starring: Ariel Kay

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_10 Kicks To Lick Ariel Kays Pussy
Size: 819.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:05, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Ariel Kay has Lance Hart bound and hanging in her dungeon. She wants to play a game with him. She knows hes crazy about pantyhose and leotards, so she struts around him, reminding him of how long its been since she let him cum.

If you can spread your legs for me while I kick you in your nuts 10 times, Ill let you lick my pussy maybe even let you get off

She makes it clear that he has to desperately want eat hard kick to his blue balls. She squeezes his nuts and hard cock in between kicks, grinding her perfect ass against him. Ariel knows just how to make him beg.

BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, FEMDOM, TEASE AND DENIAL, BALL SQUEEZING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
Keywords: ariel kay, ariel kay ballbusting, ariel kay femdom, ariel kay cbt, ariel kay leotard, ariel kay pantyhose, lance hart, lance hart ballbusting, ballbusting tease, leotard ballbusting, leotard pantyhose, bodysuit, pantyhose ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 819.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2023 5:24 pm
CBT for a newbie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CBT for a newbie
Size: 129.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:13, 7923 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Mistress perform on a newbie a CBT practice. He has to suffer.

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
CFNM, Female Domination, High Heels,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 129.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 5:24 am
Kick The Ash Can

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Kick The Ash Can
Size: 1.78 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:50, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kick the Ash Can

Goddess Harley and I have trained this slave to open his mouth every time we step on his dick- just like a real foot pedal garbage can! lol Oh, and every time we kick its nuts he has to SWALLOW! Our cigarette ashes, our butts- whatever we have deposited on his tongue.
Goddess Harley is so helpful in continuing his training. She is smoking 2 cigarettes at once just to have more fun ashing in his mouth lol. I think the icing on the cake was when she ground both of those cigarettes into his tongue at the same time when she was putting them out. :)

Girls:
Goddess Harley
Goddess Nikkole

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, kicking, smoking, human ashtray, ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.78 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 6:27 am
Gloved Ball Crushing

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-30#Gloved Ball Crushing##
Size: 534.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:15, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Your balls in between my leather gloved hands. Me squeezing, pulling, crushing, twisting, slapping, smacking, and hitting your cock and balls. You suspended and unable to fight back.

And how do my leather gloves feel on your cock and balls? Both supple and painful, pleasure and pain. I taunt and tease your worthless cock and balls by tormenting them in between my hands.

First, we start with my crop, smacking you right on your cock head and then on your balls. Then, I get a more visceral grip on the toys, thoroughly groping them with my gloved hands in every direction. And finally? A good kick with my thigh high leather boots to thoroughly put you in your place. Because why not?

PS: This is a vintage clip from my first year of professional Domination! Enjoy. ;)

Features: ball , ballbusting, cbt, leather gloves, glove fetish, femdom, female domination, leather fetish, thigh high boots, crop, ball slapping, ball crushing, ball squeezing, ball twisting, ball pulling, CBT bondage, ball kicking

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , CBT , GLOVE FETISH , LEATHER GLOVES , FEMDOM
Keywords: an li , mistress an li , dominatrix an li , step-daddy an li , asian mistress , asian dominatrix , asian femdom , glove ballbusting , ball squeezing , ball crushing , cock and ball , crop , ball cropping , ball hitting , ball slapping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 534.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 7:25 am
Ruined in Rubber - Part III

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-31#Ruined in Rubber - Part III##
Size: 864 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:51, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Now that your cock has been all teased and pent up, I think it's a perfect time to let it out and...play with it. It's been almost three weeks since you came, and I know this will be entertaining.

But first, the hard part: a thorough urethral sounding. A metal rod up and down your piss hole to open you up. A medical sound to fuck you from the inside.

Don't worry darling, I know it's scary, but you have no choice but to let me in. Your cock is so hard that fitting the sound in is a bit of a challenge, but I always get my way, one way or another. And anyway, you're entirely bound up in heavy bondage. There's no way you can actually say no.

My hand gently sliding up and down your cock while I sound you, the perfect mix of pleasure and pain...until you feel like you will explode...

Features: post cum , ruined orgasms, cbt, cock tease, rubber bondage, rubber fetish, latex, extreme bondage, rubber gimp, gas mask, sounding, medical play, medical fetish, urethral sounds, edging, handjob, internal masturbation

Category: MEDICAL FETISH
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, CBT, COCK TEASE, LATEX, RUBBER FETISH.
Keywords: an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, mistress an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, sounding, medical play, latex fetish, internal masturbation, edging, handjob, jerk off, extreme bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 864 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 12:19 pm
Caned, Knuckle-Dusted and Kicked!

Starring: Mistress Dawn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Caned, Knuckle-Dusted and Kicked!
Size: 594.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:22, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 594.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 1:16 pm
Caning And Jerking

Starring: Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Caning And Jerking
Size: 133.8 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:33, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 133.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2023 2:11 pm
Canned Ass, Beaten Genitals

Starring: Mistress Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Canned Ass, Beaten Genitals
Size: 448.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:43, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 373 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 448.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 25, 2023 3:44 am
BALLBUSTING FUN WITH CLOTHES PINS

Starring: Sophie Shox

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BALLBUSTING FUN WITH CLOTHES PINS
Size: 476.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 8058 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Clothes pins clipped to Cunts balls and dick. Then KICK KICK KICK! I kicked them hard till they all fell off, even got one kick in slow motion too. It's hot as fuck and I look hot as fuck kicking balls in my new massive stripper heels!

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, CBT, KICKING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: ball busting, ball kicking, swollen balls, blonde dominatrix, loser humiliation, femdom, female domination, stripper high heels, high heel ballbusting, extreme high heels, blonde mistress, miztress sophie, sophie shox, pegs on balls, clothes pins cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.03 MB<<<