screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - ELITE FOOTWORK
Format: mp4
Size: 391.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 8038 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN SPEAKING

So do you think you could remain standing? My bitch of a slave thinks he’s tough. Not today… I decide to give him the opportunity to prove his worth, of course I can make him suffer and that’s exactly my pleasure. I give my bitch a good ballbusting from all sides, and it’s not too long before I have him groveling on the floor under the power of my Elite Footwork…

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BDSM, KICKING.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, female domination, bdsm, cbt, pain, kicking balls, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 391.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2023 4:43 pm
MISTRESS GAIA - XMAS BAD SLAVE

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - XMAS BAD SLAVE
Size: 659.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 7986 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

It's Christmas, the end of the year is near and it is the right time to take stock.
How did this slave behave over the course of the year?
You know, negative things are always the ones that remain most impressed and I begin to list them to the slave who immediately understands that today there will be no escape for him ... he will have to pay his sins ahahahah
I don't want him to have any kind of pleasure, so I blindfold him in such a way that he doesn't even have the consolation of being able to admire myself in my sexy outfit.
I start kicking him in the balls while continuing to scold him, he falls to the ground and asks to be able to kiss my feet ... not even for a dream, today only many and powerful kicks in the balls.
I challenge the slave to resist until he begs me for mercy ... but this slave is very proud and I know that rather than asking me for mercy he will go beyond his limit.
When he finally decides to say the magic word I have a nice surprise for him: another 20 kicks in the balls, powerful and from behind until the complete demolition.
His balls got so red ... hahahaha ... what better color this time of year hahahahah

ITALIAN

Siamo a Natale, la fine dell'anno è vicina ed è il momento giusto per tirare le somme.
Come si sarà comportato questo schiavo nel corso dell'anno?
Si sa, le cose negative sono sempre quelle che rimangono più impresse e inizio ad elencarle allo schiavo che capisce subito che oggi per lui non ci sarà scampo...dovrà pagare i suoi peccati ahahahah
Non voglio che abbia nessun tipo di piacere, per questo lo bendo in maniera tale da non avere neanche la consolazione di potermi ammirare nel mio completino sexy.
Inizio a prenderlo a calci nelle palle continuando a rimproverarlo, cade a terra e chiede di potermi baciare i piedi...neanche per sogno, oggi solo tanti e potenti calci nelle palle.
Sfido lo schiavo a resistere fino a chiedermi pietà...ma questo schiavo è molto orgoglioso e so che piuttosto che chiedermi pietà andrà oltre il suo limite.
Quando finalmente si decide a pronunciare la parola magica ho una bella sorpresa per lui: altri 20 calci nelle palle, potenti e da dietro fino alla completa demolizione.
Le palle gli sono diventate così rosse...ahahahah...quale miglior colore in questo periodo dell'anno ahahahah

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, bdsm, xmas, ball kicking, female domination, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 659.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 20, 2023 5:40 pm
MISTRESS GAIA - BB CLUB

Starring: Mistress Gaia, Lady Scarlet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - BB CLUB
Size: 368.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 7974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ENGLISH SPEAKING

There’s nothing like delivering some pain to help mistresses relax. I’m with two of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are going to enjoy making our bitch suffer. Taking turns we give him an assortment of ballbusting kicks. It’s so good to take out any of our frustrations of the day on his hanging fruit, as we painfully initiate him to our BB Club…

Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT, FEMDOM, BDSM.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, bdsm, female supremacy, pain, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 368.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 3:52 am
Cock Slapped - With Own Pants

Starring: Jessica Hyde

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Slapped - With Own Pants
Size: 285.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:52, 10085 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

This slave keeps wearing pants. Miss Jessica Hyde is not happy by this. He seems to have forgotten that, when in her house, he is her play thing. That this mistakes the idea that the cock is in any way his.

So, she has an idea.

Upon removing his pants - Miss Jessica decides she is going to flog his cock with them.

Using his own pants to inflict pain on the cock. She slaps, flicks, flogs and beats the cock with the pants. It certainly packs a punch and is a way to remind him what he's not to do!

There's a lesson in anything.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BDSM, DOMINATION.
Keywords: miss jessica hyde.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 5:53 am
25 CLOTHING PEGS ON HIS BALLS

Starring: Cate McQueen, Miss May Berlin

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_25 CLOTHING PEGS ON HIS BALLS
Size: 285.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:51, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Watch Cate McQueen and I put clothing pegs on this subs balls. We put over 25 clothing pegs on his balls and then try and whip it all away!

Published Jan 5, 2023

CBT Fantasy, Double Domination
Ball Stretching, Bondage, CBT Fantasy, Double Domme, Latex,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 3:52 pm
Brutal Face Slapping And Cbt

Starring: Lady Inessa

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Face Slapping And Cbt
Format: avi
Size: 247.2 MB
Video: DX50, 00:07:00, 4784 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 247.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 4:56 pm
Brutal hits in the face for having a small dick

Starring: Victoria Valente

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal hits in the face for having a small dick
Size: 592.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:20, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 592.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 21, 2023 5:54 pm
Brutal Kicking of Swollen Bollocks

Starring: Mistress Dawn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Kicking of Swollen Bollocks
Size: 318.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 5001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 4:22 am
Soldering Cock Branding

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Soldering Cock Branding
Size: 25.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:01, 1029 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 25.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 5:48 am
Busted Slacker

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Busted Slacker
Size: 32.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:01, 1008 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 7:41 am
Time to Lose Your Balls

Starring: Bailey Paige

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Time to Lose Your Balls
Size: 209.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:22, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bailey Paige is has a job she loves. She gets paid to de-ball men. Today she is about to take Miles Strikers manhood from him. His wife paid for it, and paid extra to make it as long and painful as possible.

Bailey is wearing pantyhose, platform shoes and thong panties. She likes to wear whatever her victim has a fetish for. She revels in frustrating them sexually before they lose the ability to cum forever. She only removes the balls once they are as blue and sore as possible, and she waits for the man to beg and plead with her to take them from him.

She teases him with her body, steps on his balls, squeezes and slaps them, and tells him how she cant wait to get out her needles and work on them from the inside.

But Ill make you a deal If you stand up and spread your legs, and beg me to kick you in the balls, Ill go a little easier on you

Miles refuses to submit like that at first, but after much ball squeezing and threatening, he has no choice. He does what she says and she drops him to the floor with a hard kick, then giggles and celebrates her domination of him.

BLASTING, BALL SLAPPING, BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE, PLATFORM SHOES, NATURAL PERKY TITS, EMASCULATION FETISH, BEGGING, HUMILIATION, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLUE BALLS, ASS GRINDING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, DESPERATION, PETITE, FEMDOM.
Keywords: ballbusting, perky tits, emasculation fetish, tease and denial, blue balls, ass grinding, pantyhose ballbusting, ball slapping, ball squeezing, petit, piercing, pierced nipples, bailey paige, miles striker.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 209.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 9:38 am
MISTRESS GAIA - LAST MAN STANDING

Starring: Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - LAST MAN STANDING
Size: 522.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 8133 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I am in the company of a beautiful friend of mine.
Today we decided to have our slaves compete in a ballbusting competition. After inspecting and commenting on them we start off great and hit them with precise kicks in the balls.
They resist enough and we increase the pace and power of the kicks, then they start to falter until one after the other they go out.
It remains the last one who dares to ask what the reward is for having resisted ... the answer will not be long in coming ahahahahah

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, pain, slave training, ballbusting challenge, double domination, ball kicking, mistress gaia , domina gaia, mistress gaia, padrona gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 522.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 24, 2023 11:38 am
MISTRESS GAIA - NUTCRACKER DUO

Starring: Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - NUTCRACKER DUO
Size: 467.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:49, 8137 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I am in the company of a beautiful friend of mine.
Our slave is tied up waiting to be castrated by dint of kicks and knees in the balls.
After a few kicks he starts to get aroused and his cock is bulky and annoys us, so we decide to block it with the tape.
It's just ridiculous, but his balls are there at our disposal, beautifully exposed and we immediately start kicking them.
The slut complains and I shut him up, he must suffer in silence while we ravage his balls.
After several series of kicks I decide that is enough and I give him a couple of very powerful kicks that leave him breathless ... poor bitch ahahahah

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, pain, slave training, double domination, ball kicking, mistress gaia , padrona gaia, domina gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 25, 2023 9:38 am
BALLBUSTING FANTASY feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_BALLBUSTING FANTASY feat AstroDomina
Size: 959.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 12463 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 186 Kbps, 44 Khz

Kicking loser nuts is one of my favorite activities, but you may have gotten more than you bargained for!

Sydney knows you can't get enough of her and she knows just why you're here. You came to get your balls kicked in by her. You know who she is and what's coming but you couldn't help yourself if it meant being touched by your Goddess. You're willing to endure the intense pain of having your balls kicked to mush, just to see the sadistic smile on her face. She's really planning on kicking you HARD today, and she wants to hear you yell and beg her for more!

Are you ready bitch boy? Alright, get naked.. Cmon don't make her wait! Get naked and on your knees legs spread. Put your hands behind your back.. good boy! Now your pathetic balls are just hanging out in front of her, as if they were a sacficial offering. Yes, this does please your Goddess, she's really excited now, and when she kicks you - she wants you to beg her to do it even harder!

She's ready to obliterate your pathetic nuts, are you ready to get what you came for?..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, ballbusting, ball kicking, ball, cbt, humiliation, cock tease, femdom, female domination, hot dress, heels, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 959.74 MB<<<