screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Taken In Hand (LB1201)
Format: wmv
Size: 439.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Hunteress takes her lazy stableboy in hand in an effort to modify his behaviour. He is scissored between Hunteress's perfectly toned and powerful jodhpur-clad thighs and facesat mercilessly, and when he's finally been crushed into submission, he is humiliatingly ridden around the room like a prize pony! (Duration 19m20s)

Published Thursday 30th of January 2014

Keywords: humiliating, boots, foot worship, domestic, office, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, the hunteress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 439.94 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2024 9:21 am
**** Bi BJ - You Cum In The Condom, You Eat The Contents (WL1316)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-11-24

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_**** Bi BJ - You Cum In The Condom, You Eat The Contents
Format: mp4
Size: 221.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 2877 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

There are few things hotter than turning two straight men bi for my viewing pleasure! It's blowjob time for my lucky subs and the rules are simple: if the one on the receiving end of the blowjob spunks into the condom he's wearing, I'm going to make him swallow the contents! And after the teasing his poor chastity locked cock has been subjected to by me, it's probably gonna be hard for him to resist!

Published Thursday 24th of November 2016

Keywords: stockings, heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, humiliating, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2024 10:18 am
Girls Can't Fight (WL1342)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Carissa Montgomery
2017-05-25

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Girls Can't Fight
Size: 446.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:01, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Micksta is an MMA instructor and he's not too impressed that he has to teach me and Carissa - a couple of "weak girls"! So Carissa and I decide to teach him a lesson of our own - not to underestimate the power of two strong women - and give him a humiliating experience as we scissor, smother and generally overpower him.

Published Thursday 25th of May 2017

Keywords: wrestling, scissoring, smothering, face sitting, nikki, humiliating, sport, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2024 11:35 am
Struggling for Air

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Struggling for Air
Size: 99.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 1000 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish pushes her hands tightly over slave rose's nose and mouth. The bound and corseted slave quickly becomes desperate for air. She struggles uncontrollably to free herself from Mistress' grip, but Trish holds the slave still between her legs and breathless beneath her open palm. Finally, as slave rose's body thrashes around, Trish releases her grip and allows the slave to breathe. But only for a moment before she suddenly uses her hands to smother slave rose again.

She continues to push and play with the slave's inability to breathe, trying a variety of techniques to successfully deprive her of enough oxygen to make her genuinely panic. She uses her open palms, pinches slave rose's nose shut, chokes her neck, and finally takes off her sweaty panties and stuffs them in the slave's mouth so that she can cruelly seal her absolutely shut. The edgy and intimate exchange of power and trust between slave rose and Mistress Trish in this scene pushes breath play to the steamiest of edges.

Category: HAND OVER MOUTH
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 99.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2024 1:27 pm
Double Trouble!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Miss Diamond

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Double Trouble!
Size: 293.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:53, 5834 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's said that in the school of life there are many lessons of consequence.

Mr. Johnson stills thinks he can bully around little schoolgirls, but learns his lesson the hard way: being tapped up to the wall and humiliated in front of two humiliatrix brats, Diamond and Jasmine.

Someday he'll learn to stop trying to pick on them....someday.

He Wanted a picture with us so bad we just had to give it to him our way of course. - YES HES TAPED TO THE WALL LOL

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: height humiliation , double domination , cheerleaders , blackmail fantasy , amazons
Keywords: brat girls , double dom , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , humiliation , domination , tall girls , tall woman , glamazon , school girls , college girls , cheerleaders , teacher , tape bondage

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 30, 2024 1:56 pm
Cuckolding the Husband !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Cuckolding the Husband !
Size: 245.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 5893 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Have you seen our new neighbor?

I know right?

He does look so lonely doesn't he.you know what I think would cheer him up. That sexy new lingerie you bought me. I know he'll enjoy it like you would have.

So just in case you come home from work and don't find me Just know I'm over at our new neighbors house breaking in the lingerie

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, MIND FUCK, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HOME WRECKER.
Keywords: cuckolding, female domination, mind fuck, cock tease, sensual domination, home wrecker, sub training, domination, cuckold, bratty goddess, men following orders.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 245.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 02, 2024 12:34 pm
Fun with My Human Ashtray

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Fun with My Human Ashtray
Size: 313.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 6485 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

"So, slave," I begin as my slave kneels before me on his leash with his hands bound behind his back. "You know what you`re going to be?" I ask. "Yes, mistress," he replies. "What?" I question him. "Your ashtray," he answers. I make him open his mouth and tell him he can`t close it until I say he can. I light a cigarette and enjoy the sweet nicotine as I blow smoke in his face. I make him stick out his tongue and spit on it before blowing even more smoke at him.

I ash my cigarette in his mouth and make him swallow them as I continue blowing smoke directly in his face. Slaves always make the best ashtrays!

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: human ashtray.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 7:55 am
Tag Team Torture

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Tag Team Torture
Size: 386.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:00, 3045 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Blonde bombshells Goddess Nadia and Sydney Thunder team up to take down a huge black stud in this epic scissor showdown. He's no match for these buff babes as they take turns showing off their favorite submission moves. He tried his best to handle their best mixed wrestling moves, but they completely dominate him with their strong muscle bodies and ferocious attitudes! Super sexy face sitting made it all better for him after taking his man card!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 386.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 8:22 am
Scissor Destruction Circle

Starring: Nadia Miller,Skylar Rene,Sydney Thunder,Jennifer Marie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Scissor Destruction Circle
Size: 495.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:02, 4834 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Seven of the sexiest scissor queens including Nadia, Skylar, Sydney, Big Red, Mistress Madison and Queen Jennifer Marie take their turn torturing and tapping out our victim. Showing off our most famous scissors, smother and face sitting moves!! So much female domination and muscle to feast your eyes on!! Pure female domination and punishment!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 495.51 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 10:41 am
The Intervention (LB1202)

Starring: Shay Hendrix
LB1202

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Intervention (LB1202)
Size: 472.27 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Tattooed goddess Shay is pissed off with the way her brother-in-law conducts himself so she organises an intervention. The intervention generally consists of Shay outwrestling Danny and completely humiliating him when he can't escape from her wrestling moves, until he is a broken man and agrees to be good in future! Lots of excellent wrestling holds from the stunning Shay - Danny doesn't stand a chance of resisting her skills! (Duration 20m44s)

Published Thursday 6th of February 2014

Keywords: humiliating, boots, domestic, thong / g-string, shay, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 11:09 am
What's The Code (LB1203)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1203

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_What's The Code (LB1203)
Size: 460.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe wants the code for the server so that she can take control of Paul's business, and she's not going to stop hurting him until she gets it! Despite his struggles to free himself and fight back, Paul doesn't stand a chance against Chloe who is far more powerful and skilled and knows just how to wrestle him into submission. Those tights make her legs look even more powerful than normal as she uses them to crush her prey! (Duration 20m13s)

Published Thursday 13th of February 2014

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, heels, chloe, office, thong / g-string, tights / pantyhose, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 460.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 11:36 am
Hostile Takeover (LB1204)

Starring: Ms Lollirot
LB1204

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Hostile Takeover (LB1204)
Size: 464.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Introducing a brand new wrestler Ms. Lollirot. Matthew's been having cashflow problems with his business, but he knows if he can just hold on he's going to strike it rich! Ms. Lollirot has other ideas, however, and wants to make Matthew sign over his whole business for a penny so that she can reap the rewards of his toil - and she's not leaving until he's done it! It's amazing how convincing being scissored and facesat to within an inch of your life can be! Lolli looks great, power dressed in her satin blouse, pencil skirt and stockings and suspenders as she works her magic on Matthew. (Duration 20m23s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: office, thong / g-string, ms lollirot, stockings, dresses and skirts, lingerie, barefoot, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 12:02 pm
Follow My Ash

Starring: Alliyah Sky

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Follow My Ash
Size: 348.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:43, 10152 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Alliyah doesn't need to concern herself with the ashes from her cigarette. She can relax on the hammock and smoke at her leisure. Instead her slave is tasked not only with rocking the hammock to ensure her complete comfort, but also to make his mouth available anytime she casts her cigarette to the side to discard her ash.

Category Human Ashtray
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Human Ashtray

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 1:25 pm
Late Loser (WL1370)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Carissa Montgomery
2017-12-07

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Late Loser
Size: 463.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:46, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Carissa and I punish our visitor for being late by wrestling him into submission and crushing him with scissorholds, facesits and boob smothers until he's learnt his lesson.

Published Thursday 7th of December 2017

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, smothering, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 03, 2024 1:52 pm
Mouth Soaping for Spunkbreath (WL1397)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2018-06-14

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Mouth Soaping for Spunkbreath
Size: 225.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

My slave has terrible breath! Not surprising with all the cum he swallows. So it's time to freshen things up with a good mouth soaping. I make sure I work that bar of soap all around his mouth and on his tongue until he's nicely lathered up, then rinse him by dunking his head into a bucket of water. To finish things off, he's given a nice glass of champagne to drink, which should take away that soapy taste!

Published Thursday 14th of June 2018

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 225.94 MB<<<