screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Smoldering Burn
Format: mp4
Size: 67.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:11, 1010 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

While relaxing and smoking a cigarette, Mistress Trish takes the opportunity to torment Her slave elihu with the burning ember and hot ashes of Her Nat Sherman. She blows smoke in his face as She slowly draws the cigarette down his neck, tracing his jugular mere millimeters from his skin. The slave tries hard not to swallow, or to breathe, too hard because any sudden movements cause him to burn himself - as he finds out when he swallows once.

After drawing on the cigarette, and flicking the ash in Her slave's mouth, Trish holds the ashy ember steady right next to his trembling nipple. Once both nipples have been slightly seared, Trish slowly traces the glowing ember along his lip line, burning his sensitive lip flesh once to make him flinch. She then threatens his jugular again as She draws the searing smoke slowly down his outstretched neck. Before finishing Her cigarette, and extinguishing it in slave elihu's relieved mouth, Trish burns a slight design along the neckline of Her nervous slave, leaving ashy traces of a pattern in his slightly seared skin.

Category: SMOKING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Elihu Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 67.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 04, 2024 8:34 am
Tickling Mayhem

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Tickling Mayhem
Size: 28.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:30, 982 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Mayhem is extremely ticklish in the right circumstances. It just so happens that Mistress Trish's sharp long maroon fingernails gently raking over her sensitive skin, close to her armpits, is exactly the right circumstance to send Mayhem over the ticklish edge. She giggles nervously, and as soon as Trish digs her fingers into her sides, Mayhem drops to the floor in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Trish sits astride her bound body to keep the thrashing Mayhem in place so that she can tickle her unsparingly.

The terrible tickling becomes so frenzied that Trish calls slave rose in to hold Mayhem's feet steady. When she is completely breathless from laughing and struggling, Trish and slave rose pull Mayhem to her feet. As the next frenetic attack of tickling begins, Mayhem sinks immediately to the floor in an attempt to escape her tormenter's fingers, getting her bright red lipstick on Trish's cheek as she goes down. For this she is punished. Trish straddles Mayhem, pinning her to the floor, and tickles her until she is literally panicking.

Category: TICKLING
Keywords: Mistress Trish Mayhem Ros

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 28.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 04, 2024 10:25 am
Lethal Arms !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Lethal Arms !
Size: 193.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:34, 5770 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Whos ready for REAL Knockouts!
The bigger they are the harder they FALL.
Love the Look on his face when he realizes how strong i really am. WATCH ME TAKE HIM DOWN IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS HAHAHA

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Related Categories: CHALLENGES, STRONG WOMEN, MIXED FIGHTING, SCISSORHOLD, BEATDOWNS.
Keywords: femdom, arm holding, strong woman, scissorhold, mixed fighting, challenges, mixed wrestling, brat girls, sub, sub training, beatdowns.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 193.51 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 04, 2024 1:45 pm
Chastity Key Cuckold

Starring: Goddess Harley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Chastity Key Cuckold
Size: 960.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I gave your chastity key away to your boss. I have to admit, I had no idea he was going to be SO mean to you, haha. I mean you were a normal guy that just wanted to play a little game of "chastity key holding" with me and I guess it just got out of hand. At first it was just like, hey... lets play a kinky game where I deny you an orgasm for a day. Then I found out you were SO much nicer to me when you are "locked up"- so I made it 2 days. Then I thought it was funny that your cock was actually in PAIN in that chastity cage so I made it 3 days...then a week!

Girls:
Goddess Harley

Category: CROSSDRESSER
Related Categories: CHASTITY, CUCKOLDING, CROSSDRESSER, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 960.14 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 05, 2024 7:47 am
Dirty Sweat Service

Starring: Misttress AIE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Dirty Sweat Service
Size: 52.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:31, 1500 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE has just arrived back at the dungeon from a long work out and, boy, is she sweaty. She calls upon her slave to lick her clean. The slave is made to sniff and lick her sweaty arm pits. Mistress A'IE enjoys watching him. She knows how pungent her sweat is. Then she makes the slave lick the sweat from under her breasts, the thong that has been riding her ass all day and finally, he is made to smell and lick the crotch of her thong. When Mistress's body has been properly cleaned she shows the slave's her filthy socks. "Guess what is next?" She laughs.

Category: ARMPITS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: sweat armpits dirty arm pits body worship clean mistress femdom female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 10:29 am
Poolside Muscles

Starring: Nadia Miller,Brandi Mae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Poolside Muscles
Size: 398.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 4954 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Goddess Nadia and Sexy FBB Brandi Mae need a cabana boy to oil up their sexy bodies at their Las Vegas pool and waterfall. When he doesn't show up, they decide to worship each others massive muscles instead! We absolutely love to caress each others ripped body and huge tits! Always looking to hire a qualified sub to worship us goddesses.do you have what it takes!?!?

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 398.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 10:55 am
Python Punishment

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Python Punishment
Size: 331.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 3620 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

Goddess Nadia goes hard on the mats with her male opponent that thinks he can take her after she beat him in their last wrestling match. Using all of her famous techniques and massive muscle gains to shut him down over and over making him tap like a little bitch boy he is! He's no match for her scissors, face sitting, choke holds, and submission skills! He definitely wont be breaking his losing streak against her!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 11:23 am
Surviving Goddess Nadia - Female Domination

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Surviving Goddess Nadia - Female Domination
Size: 327.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:25, 3042 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Finally an up close and personal look at a real session with Goddess Nadia. Think you can handle her famous pythons as they squeeze and scissor you into submission, or ball busting with her earth shaking soccer kicks?? Come and see for yourself as she shows you her favorite head scissors, face sitting, choke holds and CBT moves!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 327.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 1:13 pm
The Thighs Have It (LB1205)

Starring: Mistress Holly
LB1205

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Thighs Have It (LB1205)
Format: wmv
Size: 470.52 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:40, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Paul the pervy personal trainer has stroked one lycra-clad thigh too many, and Holly is going to teach him an unforgettable lesson. She crushes him with those thighs he liked the feel of so much, squeezing his head and body in tight scissor holds, and subjects him to prolonged facesits. Needless to say little Paul doesn't stand a chance against Holly, who dwarfs him in both stature and strength! (Duration 20m40s)

Published Thursday 27th of February 2014

Keywords: humiliating, domestic, sport, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, holly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 1:43 pm
A Rude Awakening (LB1206)

Starring: Ashleigh
LB1206

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_A Rude Awakening (LB1206)
Size: 465.45 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:26, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Matthew thinks he's funny waking Ashleigh up with a megaphone, but the blonde sleeping beauty doesn't agree! He soon finds himself being scissored between Ashleigh's incredible legs, and pinned to the bed and facesat hard, his nose thrust into her ass crack! Things don't seem so funny when you're completely overpowered and crushed! (Duration 20m26s)

Published Thursday 6th of March 2014

Keywords: bedroom, ashleigh, thong / g-string, lingerie, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 06, 2024 2:10 pm
The Dilapidator (LB1207)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1207

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Dilapidator (LB1207)
Size: 469.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:36, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Brand new male wrestler The Dilapidator has arrived to challenge Chloe to a match, and scoffs at the idea of being beaten by a woman as he flexes his muscles. Chloe is more than happy to accept the challenge, and the competition begins, but it soon turns out that the Dilapidator is a bit of a wimp and Chloe has very little trouble winning the fight, despite his struggles. As always from Chloe this is a really sexy match packed with skilled holds and verbal putdowns. (Duration 20m36s)

Published Thursday 13th of March 2014

Keywords: humiliating, chloe, domestic, sport, bikini / swimsuit, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.14 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 07, 2024 8:04 am
The Reluctant Sissy (WL1402)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2018-07-19

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Reluctant Sissy
Size: 643.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:45, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I catch my plumber in the act of trying on one of my pretty dresses when he should be fixing my sink! He tries to make excuses but it's clear to me that he's a secret sissy. I tear his male clothing off him (he won't be able to wear those again now!) and then, once he's naked, I dress him in a really humiliating pink satin frilly maid's dress, with matching panties, suspender belt, stockings and apron. The look is completed with a full face of makeup (pink, naturally!), a wig and alice band and a pair of really high heeled pink sissy shoes. Then it's time for more humiliation as I make my new "girl" parade up and down, curtsey for me and practice her high pitched voice, while I take photos as evidence of what a sissy he/she is!

Published Thursday 19th of July 2018

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, skirts and dresses, humiliating, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 643.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 07, 2024 8:58 am
Beat on the Ref

Starring: Mistress Trish,Mistress Mayhem

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Beat on the Ref
Size: 29.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:35, 997 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Because slave thrash is expecting to referee a match between the powerful Amazon Mistress Mayhem - representing the USA - and the lithe, but freakishly strong, Mistress Trish - representing Mexico - he is caught off guard when both Mistresses decide to sucker punch him instead. From the first barrage of body blows to the last, slave thrash never gets a chance to regain his bearings as Trish and Mayhem deliver a fierce tag-team beatdown. Both strong contenders take turns hitting every desirable part of slave thrash's body repeatedly.

Often two heavy gloves strike the wobbly would-be referee at once, knocking him quickly in every direction. Mayhem excels at landing some solid jaw punches, while Trish punches him with some cruel combination body shots. The final rain of brutal beatdown blows - punches frenetically swinging from every direction - ends when Mayhem and Trish exchange devious looks and decide to knock the slave out by climactically punching him in the head ... at the same time. A knockout dynamic beatdown scene with two fiercely strong and sexy Mistresses.

Category: BEATDOWNS
Keywords: Mistress Trish Mayhem Thr

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 29.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 07, 2024 9:28 am
Shine or Strap

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Shine or Strap
Size: 56.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 1002 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish is giving slave rose the opportunity to shine Her short black latex dress, and while Trish obviously expects the slave to shine Her latex perfectly, She is holding a firm leather strap in Her hand just in case the slave misses some spots. As slave rose rubs shiny lube all over the front of Mistress' dress, Trish is not satisfied that the slave is shining fast enough or coating Her second skin thoroughly enough.

She whacks her on the ass with the leather strap, the thudding sting of which makes her yelp in pain and - most importantly - inspires her to work harder and faster. As rose rubs a shiny coat of lube on the back of Mistress' dress, Trish again grows impatient with the slave's pace. She swings the strap between slave rose's legs, hitting the slave squarely in the balls.

Finally, after much rubbing, lube, and ball pain, Trish is satisfied with the luminous shine of Her latex dress. She permits slave rose the final pleasure of putting on Her vinyl corset, but her lubing fingers, and overexcitement, make rose fumble with the zipper. Trish gives rose twenty tense seconds to fail at the task before She painstakingly punishes the slave's balls with the leather strap.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 07, 2024 11:47 am
Ruining little step-brother date plans!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Ruining little step-brother date plans!
Size: 293.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 5718 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Big step-sister Jasmine loves fucking with her virgin brothers. She over hears her littler step-brother talking about how excited he is for his date tonight & how he's not masturbated in 2 whole days.

He really wanted to make sure it was extra special tonight & he was fully loaded. Jasmine comes in stands astride him then starts dry humping the weak step-brother.

It really doesn't take long for him to get hard & in just a few minutes hes got a big cummy mess in his pants.

He lays there embarrassed, His date is totally ruined. Theres no way now he's going to be able to have sex in an hour & is to cancel on her last minute.

It really doesn't look like this little step-brother is ever going to loose his virginity, not while Jasmine is around that it.

Category Taboo
Related Categories Ass Grinding, Cock Tease, Men Made To Cum, Riding, Tease & Denial
Keywords Taboo,Riding,Cock Tease,Male Orgasm,Tease And Denial,Female Domination,Ass Grinding,Men Following Orders,Bratty Goddess,Brat Girls,Domination,Big Butts,Ass Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.81 MB<<<