screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Closing The Deal
Format: mp4
Size: 418.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:45, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Peter is desperate to close the deal between his company and McKenzie's. So much so that he's even willing to let her sit on his face and smother him in the hope that she will sign the contract when she's finished using him for her entertainment!

Published Thursday 16th of November 2017

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, heels, mackenzie, office, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 418.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 23, 2024 8:55 am
Caught Under Desk

Starring: Lexi Luna,Reagan Lush

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Caught Under Desk
Size: 59.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 1219 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Blonde and fit Goddess Reagan Lush schedules a meeting with her gorgeous boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, to talk about you and your perverse foot fetish. After wearing five inch stiletto heels all day at work, Reagan occasionally likes to rest her beautiful feet in her private office, going barefoot beneath her desk. Earlier today, she caught you crouched under her desk, totally unable to resist the scent of her soles, sniffing her heels--AGAIN! Lexi knows how to take this matter into her own hands and calls you into her office. Immediately upon entering, Lexi demands that you take off your pants... she wants to show Reagan what she's done to you. Reagan is shocked to see a heavy, steel chastity cage hanging tight around your cock, and Lexi reveals that she's been wearing the key. Chastity has been the punishment for your uninhibited fetish for feet. The executives simply can't have one of their employees sniffing feet without permission. You'd better get it out of your system, right here and right now. Come take a big whiff of Lexi and Reagan's incredible bare feet, propped up on top of the desk, scrunching their sexy soles and stretching their pedicured toes inches from your pathetic face. Take it all in while you can. If you ever want to get out of chastity, don't you dare get caught beneath their desks again.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: office fantasy, dominant woman, dominant, office, goddess reagan, reagan lush, goddess lexi, lexi luna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 9:49 am
Furious F$sts

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Furious F$sts
Size: 35.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:26, 990 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this dynamic workout, Mistress Trish really wants to utilize her heavy punching bag to practice her hardest swings. The slave punching bag is soon backed into the wall as Trish lands combinations of punches into her chest and stomach. Throwing powerfully, Trish pulverizes the punching bag. She pushes the slave from the wall, making her take a barrage of freestanding punches that knock the wind out of her.

Category: BEATDOWNS
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Beatdowns

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 35.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 10:39 am
Don't Touch My Nylons!

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Don't Touch My Nylons!
Size: 305.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:41, 6313 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 62 Kbps, 48 Khz

"You need to clean my shoes, slave," I inform him as he kneels before me. "And don't touch my nylons," I continue. Masked, and with his hands secured behind his back, I watch him and supervise as he licks my shoes clean and sucks on my heels. "Don't touch my nylons," I remind him as he licks every inch of my shiny red heels. I make sure he enjoys every second while I watch to make sure he's doing a good job.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FEMDOM, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: shoe and boot worship, foot worship, goddess worship, nylons and stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 305.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 11:31 am
BALL SQUISHING THIGHS, MILKING - PERSIA PELE

Starring: Persia Pele

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_BALL SQUISHING THIGHS, MILKING - PERSIA PELE
Format: avi
Size: 811.71 MB
Video: MJPG, 00:12:16, 7821 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: PCM, 1411 Kbps, 44 Khz

BAD BOYS GET SPANKED AND WANKED. Beautiful Persia puts your balls between her thighs and spanks your ass. Squeezing your balls between her strong thighs, She jerks you off on her stockings. - Persia Pele

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Female Domination, Handjobs, Older Woman / Younger Man, Spanking, Spanking F/M

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 811.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 12:25 pm
ELLA NEEDS A NEW SEX SLAVE - PART 2

Starring: Ella Nova

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_ELLA NEEDS A NEW SEX SLAVE - PART 2
Size: 1.31 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:16, 9931 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ella continues her domination of Johnny Hill and fills his ass with a toy... there are still two more parts to go, any guesses as to what she has in store for him next?

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.31 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 1:19 pm
Jerk Off While I Kick Your Balls

Starring: Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Jerk Off While I Kick Your Balls
Format: wmv
Size: 151.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:05, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 221 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 151.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 2:05 pm
Kitty Carrera - My hot 20 year old Soles will make you cum

Starring: Kitty Carrera

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Kitty Carrera - My hot 20 year old Soles will make y0u cum
Size: 672.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 7853 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 310 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your walk into your best friends girlfriends room to find her lounging on the bed. The gorgeous 20 year old has some of the sexiest feet you've ever seen and she has heard all about your foot fetish.She asks if you'd let her get you off with her sweaty soles as she removes her shoes and exposes her perfect sie 7s. She grins as she rubs your bulging crotch. Soon you are laying down as she rubs her soles over your boxers, you are hard almost instantly as she pulls off your boxers.

She lubes you up and starts manipulating your cock with her soft soles. She grips you and rubs up and down along the shaft, going very slowly so you can feel every inch of her feet. She loves to taunt and tease you with her toes and soles. She squeezes you cock like a sandwich between her soles, loving it when some re-cum drips out. She finally gets you to cum in one of the most explosive cumshots we've seen to date! Cum flies all over the place like a sprinkler system! She grins and knows you'll keep this your little secret!

Starring:Kitty Carrera

*FOOTJOBS* *CUMSHOTS* *SOLES* *FOOT FETISH*

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related categories: CUMSHOTS, FOOT FETISH, LATINA, SOLE FUCKING, SOLES
Keywords: Kitty Carrera, Jason Ninja, Feet, Soles, Toes, Big Cumshot, Cumblast

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 672.32 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 3:05 pm
Clamped, Crushed & Whipped (WL1271)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-01-21

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Clamped, Crushed & Whipped
Size: 344.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:01, 2808 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave is subjected to a very humiliating one-finger milking, but only after he's had his nipples clamed and stretched, his balls crushed in a vice, and his cock whipped with my riding crop. Once his balls are empty it seems only sensible that they should be crushed even more, despite his protests and yelps of pain! I am a firm believer that for any pleasure there must be pain! (Duration 16m01s)

Published Thursday 21st of January 2016

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, humiliating, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 344.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 24, 2024 8:26 am
Degrading Dinner Ritual

Starring: Empress Jennifer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Degrading Dinner Ritual
Size: 1.64 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:11, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Empress Jennifer enters Her Throne Room, and a collared/ball-gagged slave is in its cage waiting for her. You open it & he crawls out. You kick his balls a few times for fun, give him some face slaps and then spit right into his face. You take out the ballgag and the slave kisses your boots and licks the soles. Then you spit on the floor a couple of times and purposely step on it for him to lick off the sole of your boot. Next is feeding time. You take baby food & mix it in a bowl and spit heavily into it. Now you dump it onto the floor and make traces with the food on the floor with your boots for the slave to lick up. During the feeding, you snap your fingers a couple of times. At every 1st snip the slave must stop eating, you spit into his mouth & slap his face. At the 2nd snap, he continues to lick the food off the floor & you put your boot on his head till the food is all eaten. Then you lead him on the leash back into his cage. Slave-feeding time at Mean Girl Manor is over!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: SPIT FETISH
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE.
Keywords: empress jennifer, jennifer.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.64 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 24, 2024 5:02 pm
Bathed in Spit

Starring: Misttress AIE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Bathed in Spit
Size: 71.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 1503 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

In what may be the hottest spitting video on the net, Mistress A'IE circles her boy. She is sizing him up. She begins spitting on him from all directions. She soaks his face and then begins spitting on his cock and balls. Mistress then grabs her boy's mouth, holds it open and spits right into it. "What would anyone think of you, bathed in my spit?" Mistress continues spitting on her boy, drenching him and **** him to drink her sweet spit.

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 71.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 25, 2024 9:16 am
Lick our shoes, human ashtray!

Starring: Ella Kross,Mistress Sol

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Lick our shoes, human ashtray!
Size: 505.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 8234 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Joined by the gorgeous Mistress Sol, we sit on the sofa and come up with an agenda for my slave. We decide that today he'll be licking our shoes and then serving us coffee. We summon him to us and use him as our human ashtray as he sits obediently on his hands and knees wearing a ridiculous maid outfit. We make him show us his cock and Mistress Sol ashes her cigarette on it before having him use his mouth to clean our sexy boots.

Video includes: human ashtray, shoe and boot worship, mistress Sol, smoking, Human Furniture

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SMOKING, HUMAN ASHTRAY.
Keywords: human ashtray, shoe and boot worship, mistress sol, smoking, human furniture.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 25, 2024 10:12 am
Ruining My Slave`s Orgasm

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Ruining My Slave`s Orgasm
Size: 379.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 8235 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

"So, slave, I want to see your cock get harder and harder," I tell him as he`s secured naked to the wall. I have him fuck my gloved hand and it doesn`t take long for him to get fully erect. Once hard, I make him beg for me to touch his cock again but refuse and laugh as he humps thin air. He wants to cum so bad but I won`t touch his dick. Instead, I twist his nipples as he begs yet again for me to just touch his hard dick.

Using my spit as lube, I get him nice and hard again but then refuse to continue touching him. After some deliberation, I decide to let him cum but he certainly won`t be enjoying it! I ruin his orgasm by completely letting go of his cock just as he`s ready to cum. He twitches as cum dribbles out onto the dungeon floor as I watch and do nothing to help!

Video includes:Ruined orgasm, hand job, female domination

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ruined, orgasm, hand, job, female, domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 379.5 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 25, 2024 12:06 pm
Big Beefy Domination - Scissor Domination

Starring: Nadia Miller,Brandi Mae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Big Beefy Domination - Scissor Domination
Size: 537.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 6509 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and her buff FBB bestie, sexy Brandi Mae, use their massive muscles to completely torture and dominate Rich the bitch. Totally humiliating him and **** him to worship their sexy bodies, inflicting pain with neck cracking scissors, choke holds, and face sitting when needed as a punishment. Nadia even decides to throw in some lift and carry and spanking punishment. He really needed to be taught a lesson, and these dominant ladies sure gave it to him!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 537.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 26, 2024 8:47 am
Catfish (LB1195)

Starring: Lydia Supremacy
LB1195

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Catfish (LB1195)
Format: wmv
Size: 450.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lydia from Philadelphia has travelled half way across the world to surprise her English internet lover Rupert... Only he's not exactly the guy he'd portrayed himself to be online! The game is up for Rupert, who clearly isn't the hot guy in the photos he's sent Lydia, and she wants to get even with him for tricking her and costing her all her savings in the process! Rupert has crossed the wrong woman - powerful, dominant Lydia takes no prisoners and she is soon pinning him down, crushing him hard between her strong thighs and grinding her ass on his face as she tells him what a disappointment he is! An excellent mixed wrestling debut from Lydia, who convincingly overpowers Rupert. (Duration 19m47s)

Published Thursday 19th of December 2013

Keywords: heels, humiliating, breast press, domestic, panties, dresses and skirts, lydia, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.44 MB<<<