Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:17 am
All Because The Lady Doesn't Even Like Milk Tray (LB1196)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1196

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_All Because The Lady Doesn't Even Like Milk Tray (LB1196)
Format: wmv
Size: 457.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Milk Tray man has snuck into Chloe's bedroom to deliver some chocolates while she's sleeping, but she catches him in the act. She doesn't even like Milk Tray - let alone creepy men crawling about under her bed - and has soon wrestled him into complete submission. Chloe looks awesome in a slinky see-through bikini as she scissors, camel clutches, facesits, g****vines, breast squashes and generally owns the Milk Tray man's ass for our viewing pleasure! (Duration 20m06s)

Published Thursday 26th of December 2013

Keywords: barefoot, breast press, bedroom, chloe, domestic, thong / g-string, bikini / swimsuit.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 26, 2024 9:45 am
The Phantom Hair Sniffer (LB1198)

Starring: Tiffany Tyler
LB1198

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Phantom Hair Sniffer (LB1198)
Size: 458.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:09, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Tiffany wakes up to find her flatmate's creepy friend Alan sniffing her hair! Needless to say, she is pretty pissed off and decides to make Alan suffer by wrestling him into submission and making him sniff other parts of her anatomy to teach him a lesson. Lots of lovely headscissoring, facesitting, foot smothering and even armpit smothering - but will Alan suffer enough to convince Tiff she shouldn't call the police anyway?! (Duration 20m09s)

Published Thursday 9th of January 2014

Keywords: barefoot, foot worship, bedroom, tiffany, panties, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 26, 2024 10:15 am
The Perfect Male

Starring: Amber Ivy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_The Perfect Male
Format: mp4
Size: 425.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 5543 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! For Amber Ivy, turning a man into the perfect male is easy. Simple control and strictly regulate his orgasms with daily edging and denial. That always makes her male pets docile and keeps them firmly under her control.

Category Tease & Denial
Related Categories Orgasm Denial
Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 26, 2024 12:33 pm
Spat At, Slapped in The Face & Made To Worship Louboutin Soles (WL1315)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2016-11-17

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spat At, Slapped in The Face & Made To Worship Louboutin Soles
Size: 232.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 2985 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

As the title suggests, here you can watch my slave being subjected to a hard face slapping with my leather gloves, being spat at and being made to worship the soles of my spiky Louboutins.

Published Thursday 17th of November 2016

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 232.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 26, 2024 12:58 pm
Scratch and Gnash

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Scratch and Gnash
Size: 44.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:26, 1019 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish has slave thrash bound and helpless, at her feet, when she rakes her long sharp red fingernails across his chest - instantly leaving thick red scratch marks in his flesh. She pushes his head to one side and sinks her razor-sharp teeth into his neck. Trish allows the slave's outstretched skin to rip away from her teeth before picking the next piece of flesh that she will bite. With her fangs clamped over his jugular, Trish covers the slave's gasping nose and mouth firmly with her hands.

Every desperate gasp for air makes her bear down harder into his skin with her teeth. To leave the most severe teeth and scratch marks, Trish makes the slave stand, giving her full access to bite and claw every bit of his trembling body that she chooses to. Sadistically, but seductively, she gnashes and scratches at his stomach, nipples, and throat before ordering the weakened, trembling slave to get in the smother box.

Category: BITING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bds

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 27, 2024 9:04 am
Falling Deeper for me in 2018!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Falling Deeper for me in 2018!
Size: 168.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 2511 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Do remember the first time

You Laid eyes on me ? The first time you jerked off to me & felt that special connection.

Who would you'd of that you'd ever be this addicted to me. Unable to go a day without thinking of me without craving my constant interaction. 2018 won't be any different , you'll just keep falling deeper & deeper for me. You Kiss that New Years resolution good bye, forget being productive & saving your money lol

I own your dick and wallet & always will .

Category: TIT WORSHIP
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP , MESMERIZE , COCK TEASE , FEMDOM POV , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: tit worship , big tits , goddess worship , mind fuck , female domination , sub training , femdom pov , cock tease , tease and denial , men following orders , mesmerized , bratty goddess

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 168.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 27, 2024 10:02 am
First time KO!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_First time KO!
Size: 219.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

(Warning there are REAL KO in this video)

After a months of contemplating, this UK sub finally built up enough courage to book his first Scissorhold Session . he though an innocent looking girl like me could never hurt a man like him lol, He didn't even last 5minutes, he struggled and tried to resist my KO but I pushed his limits and showed no MERCY . I crushed his throat with my muscular thighs & quickly Knocked him out in a reverse Scissorhold . All men are my toys & they are meant to be broken

Category: SCISSORHOLD
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MIXED WRESTLING, THIGH FETISH, STRONG WOMEN, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: femdom, scissorhold, mixed wrestling, strong woman, brat girls, thigh fetish, strong legs, live session, sub, bratty goddess, ass smothering, big butts, face sitting, men following orders.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 219.73 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 27, 2024 11:53 am
Shrink The Inferior Humans

Starring: Raven Bay,Princess Bella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Shrink The Inferior Humans
Size: 918.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:31, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Who would have thought that Wonder Woman would listen to reason, haha! At first she was telling me to be nice to mortals but after I explained to her that it is fun to step on lowly humans, she finally got it! We had a nice chat about how great my new evil shrink ray was and we talked about the various foot grinding techniques we could use when stepping on shrunken men! Especially those mortals that write us emails and ask to kiss Wonder Womans feet! She hates that and is only too happy to give those losers what they deserve. I show her the man that I shrunk and put him in my shoe. Then I walk on him! Oh, it turns out that tenderized shrunken men taste delicious too!

Girls:
Goddess Raven
Princess Bella

Category: SUPER VILLAIN
Related Categories: SUPERHEROINES, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUPER VILLAIN, FEMDOM.
Keywords: raven, bella.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 918.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 27, 2024 12:22 pm
Jerk It Cuckold

Starring: Goddess Harley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Jerk It Cuckold
Size: 1.16 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Hi hubby, by ex boyfriend is coming over for dinner and I dont want him to know about you. He was always a bit jealous and since I invited him for dinner I want you to pretend that you are my helper and serve dinner. OMG, are you getting turned on by this??? Start stroking your cock then! I want you to jerk off to serving me and another man!

Girls:
Goddess Harley

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, JOI, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 27, 2024 12:51 pm
Inferior Couple

Starring: Nina Elle

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Inferior Couple
Size: 1003.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

You WISH your wife looked like ME, don't you? Too bad. Don't worry, you could have never had me anyway LOL. I am SOOO out of your league! But you know what you CAN do? WORSHIP Me. That's right. KNEEL before me and GROVEL at my feet. If you worship me as your superior, I MAY allow you in my life...You will also need to shower me with gifts. And MONEY. I may even put you on an allowance LOL. That's right- I will decide how much of "your" money you will get each month! And you know what? Just because your wife married YOU, that makes her inferior as well. So I will want you to explain to her where all your money is going- and I want BOTH of you to serve and worship ME! And if she doesn't like it, now here is how this is going to work...-You will both be stored chained up in my basement like property.-You will WORSHIP me on my throne in regularly scheduled rituals! -You will PRAISE me constantly for being superior to BOTH of you fat, ugly losers and THANK me for allowing you in my life!-You will open online businesses...and give ALL the $$ to ME! I will feed you scraps- if at all! LOL-You will do ANYTHING I say! -I may even position the 2 of you as "human furniture" in my home when I have parties for my superior, hot friends- just to humiliate both of you and show off and entertain my friends!-You will literally do ANYTHING I say, worship me as your GOD, and give me ALL of your $$$!!! (BOTH of you!!)-I might even whore your wife out on a street corner and take 100% of whatever her fat ass can ear for me! Haha

Girls:
Goddess Nina

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: HOME WRECKER, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: nina elle.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1003.46 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2024 8:30 am
Beaten like a bitch - with Mistress Sol

Starring: Ella Kross,Mistress Sol

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Beaten like a bitch - with Mistress Sol
Size: 401.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:41, 8254 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

When we`re done making my slave clean the carpet using only his hands, Mistress Sol and I have him put a feather duster in his mouth and demand that he continue cleaning my apartment while we watch and laugh. We have him show us his cock and I slap his balls before Mistress Sol binds them tightly with string. We laugh at him and make him thank us as we repeatedly smack his tender balls. Mixing pleasure with pain, we stroke his cock in between torturing his fragile nuts.

We make him jerk-off and take great pleasure in kicking him directly in the balls while he masturbates. How much of our cock and ball torture can he take?

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 401.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2024 10:19 am
Muscle Snow Bunny

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Muscle Snow Bunny
Size: 138.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:09, 3014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Ice queen Goddess Nadia in her native habitat, the snowy mountains of Colorado needing some serious muscle worship. Gonna get you rock hard and tell you exactly how she wants you to stroke to her massive muscles. She will work every drop out of you when you see her flexing her muscles up close and personal. POV is the only way to experience her massive muscle body! Now get that cock nice and hard for your JOI!!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 138.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2024 11:17 am
Muscle Beauty Worship and Punishment - Amazon

Starring: Nadia Miller,Big Red

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Muscle Beauty Worship and Punishment - Amazon
Size: 332.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:52, 3778 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia brings her new BFF IFBB pro, Big Red over to her house after a sweaty gym session to have her male roommate worship her muscles. When he does a subpar job, they both decide to punish him with their massive muscles crushing him to a pulp. These amazon muscle beauties use scissors, choke holds, face sitting and a ton more to teach him a lesson! He becomes their muscle slave in no time!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 332.43 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:10 pm
The Wrong House (LB1199)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
LB1199

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Wrong House (LB1199)
Size: 476.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Wearing tight, bright and shiny spandex, Nikki catches an unsavoury character spying on her as she does her aerobic workout, so makes him a part of her fitness routine as she wrestles, scissors and facesits him until he's learnt his lesson! Nikki's assailant just can't break free from her powerful thighs as she scissors him to the brink over and over, and ends up suffering a very humiliating defeat indeed. (Duration 20m56s)

Published Thursday 16th of January 2014

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, nikki, domestic, sport, tights / pantyhose, bikini / swimsuit, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.96 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 29, 2024 1:36 pm
S T F U (LB1200)

Starring: Mackenzie Moss
LB1200

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_S T F U (LB1200)
Size: 432.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:00, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rupert won't shut up and Mackenzie is missing her favourite programme on TV, so she forcibly gets him to be quiet by wrestling him into submission and sitting on his face! It must be heaven and hell all at once to be overpowered by such a beautiful but cruel lady! (Duration 19m00s)

Published Thursday 23rd of January 2014

Keywords: heels, domestic, panties, mackenzie, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 432.26 MB<<<