screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Princess Chanel 1st Whips
Format: mp4
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:18, 11994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This was my first time whipping a slave! OMFG. My friend, Princess Cindi, showed me how there really are losers out there that like REALIZE that their purpose in life is to like literally suffer for our amusement- and we can literally whip the sh*tt out of them just cuz we feel like it! Not to mention we can make MONEY from this??!?? Sure as hell beats my stupid waitress job! LOL. And Princess Cindi explained to me that these PATHETIC "slaves" even feel lucky just to be BEATEN by us. At first I felt kinda bad for the slave, but then I just thought "OMG how embarrassing that this LOSER actually enjoys being treated like this? haha!! Because I guess he obviously realizes how lucky he is just to be around girls like us- even if we are treating him like total crapp and abusing the fuck out of him! LOL. So after I came to the conclusion that this weirdo needed to know his place in the world (underneath my WHIP and groveling at our feet, that is!) I took no mercy. I painted his back COMPLETELY RED and bruised that loser up with the marks from MY whip. I mean I was hitting him HARD! Hearing him cry and scream actually made me feel like a REAL PRINCESS for some reason? It is something about knowing how much they are suffering for you...just like Princess Cindi had been telling me about. I can definitely get use to this!! Which one of you weirdos is next?? LOL! We think it's hilarious to make you suffer for us just cuz we're both super hot. :)

Princess Chanel

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: chanel, princes chanel.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 08, 2024 8:55 am
The Queens Royal Ashtray

Starring: Queen Kasey

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_The Queens Royal Ashtray
Format: wmv
Size: 413.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:49, 7752 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

So YOU want to be my new human royal ashtray, huh? Well lets see how you do. You do know that the last one dyed of canver and had to be buried in the backyard, dont you? And you still want to volunteer your life to swallowing my ashes and cigarette butts day in and day out? Inhaling my secondhand smoke? So pathetic.but ok. Gawd, you losers never cease to amaze me. But you DO make good fertilizer for my garden when you finally do kick the bucket. Then I just replace you. So sad, really(for YOU!)
Ok, open up, loser! OooohhI love the sound of those ashes SIZZLING on your tongue! Haha how it entertains me to see you subhuman freaks suffering and voluntarily submitting to an early demise just to serve me Oh, and I am smoking TWO cigarettes back-to-back, slave- just to test your resolve and usefulness as my royal ashtray! And you better swallow BOTH of my butts!

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXECUTRIX.
Keywords: queen kasey.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 413.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 7:48 am
Repeated Face Smacking

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Repeated Face Smacking
Size: 309.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 8258 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Wearing my long, leather gloves, I demand that my slave kiss my hands as he kneels before me blindfolded. After smacking him in the face a few times I remove the blindfold so he can watch as I continue slapping him very hard. I demand that he kiss my hands again but he fails to satisfy me.

"Not good enough for me, slave," I tell him. "You deserve some more face slapping." I hit him a few more times before taking off of my gloves and making him kiss my bare hand passionately. "It`s not enough for me. It`s never enough for me!" I inform him as I slap him again and again. He takes the pain like a good slave but I can tell by his bright red face that he`s definitely hurting..

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 8:40 am
Making the Slaves Play Balls-O-War!

Starring: Goddess Cleo,Miss Kitty Bliss,Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Making the Slaves Play Balls-O-War!
Size: 284.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 3429 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 140 Kbps, 44 Khz

"I think we need a bit of action around here," Miss Kitty Bliss says as I sit on the sofa with Goddess Cleo. Cleo wastes little time summoning two slaves and they come crawling over to us on all fours. "The ladies and I have decided we need some amusement so we`re going to get you boys to do a little competition for us," Cleo says. "We`re going to see who has balls of steel," Miss Kitty Bliss adds. Have you heard of the game "tug-o-war?"

Well, we decide to make the slaves play our twisted variation appropriately titled, "balls-o-war!" We tie rope to their balls and make them compete to see who can move the other the farthest while the rope stretches their tender balls. We all laugh and taunt them as they inch their way across the floor in excruciating pain! When the game is over we make the slaves kiss our feet as we watch.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 284.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 10:29 am
Double Domme Muscle Smother - Scissors

Starring: Nadia Miller,Brandi Mae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Double Domme Muscle Smother - Scissors
Size: 410.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:47, 4027 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia and sexy FBB friend, Brandi Mae get so turned on by dominating their slave. Nothing makes them wetter than smothering, face sitting, scissoring, torturing and owning their pathetic sub. Watch how horny they get as they inflict pleasure and pain with some CBT and ball busting, making him whimper and beg for more! As a sub should, he worships their feet after crushing his balls!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 10:56 am
Cuck Lift and Carry

Starring: Nadia Miller,Savannah Fox

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Cuck Lift and Carry
Size: 693.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:40, 8175 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia is called upon by a curious couple who want a sexy, strong muscle goddess to join their sensual lift and carry fun. Things get steamy as Nadia and Savannah Fox lift her husband turning him on big time. The ladies get excited too..leading to an extended session.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 693.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 11:22 am
Can You Handle My Scissors

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Can You Handle My Scissors
Size: 352.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:34, 3781 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia loves to give nice and deep neck scissor massages with her massive legs. Slowly adding pressure ever so slightly and pulsating her inner thigh, quads and glutes for maximum pleasure. This makes her very excited and turned on. Now that she's got you trapped, she uses you to pleasure her.grinding her muscle pussy against your neck and head to bring her to pure ecstasy. It's so exciting watching the fear and extacy in his eyes as she squeezes him slow and hard!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 352.27 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 09, 2024 12:43 pm
Hooked

Starring: Goddess Tangent

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Hooked
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:38, 9976 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tangent ties her rubber object to the St. Andrews cross. Goddess completes the rope bondage by connecting to an anal hook She has inserted snugly into his ass.

Rubber object is not too comfortable in this inescapable bondage. But now Goddess has access to his bits and enjoys slapping his ass and balls around before She leaves to search for something bigger, to stuff his ass with.

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
Related Categories: RUBBER BONDAGE, LATEX, CBT, BONDAGE, BDSM.
Keywords: goddess tangent, ball slapping, ass slapping, inescapable bondage, anal hook.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 7:54 am
Cheers For The Crushing (LB1208)

Starring: Rebekah Dee,Ayla Aysel
LB1208

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Cheers For The Crushing (LB1208)
Size: 465.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:27, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cheerleaders Rebekah and Ayla are arguing over which of them is stronger, but they soon shift their attention onto Paul when he tells them there's no point arguing because ALL women are weak! Paul finds himself the filling in a cheerleader sandwich as the girls bring him to the floor and subject him to some sexy but humiliating two on one wrestling - proving how strong they are AND how pathetic he is! Plenty of white cotton panty facesitting, butt smothering, scissoring and boob smothering from the girls before they are finished proving their point! (Duration 20m28s)

Published Thursday 20th of March 2014

Keywords: humiliating, breast press, 2 or more wrestlers, rebekah, domestic, sport, uniform, panties, ayla, topless, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 8:23 am
Mutton Dressed as Lamb (LB1209)

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood
LB1209

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Mutton Dressed as Lamb (LB1209)
Size: 464.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:24, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Jessica is off on a night out with the girls wearing her skintight silver shiny leggings and skimpy top, but Peter tells her she's dressing too young for her age. Jessica is not about to take this insult lightly, so pins her husband to the bed and scissors him until he revises his opinion! Powerful Jessica totally owns Peter's ass from start to finish and he cannot escape her powerful clutches once she has coiled her toned body around him! (Duration 20m24s)

Published Thursday 27th of March 2014

Keywords: heels, humiliating, breast press, jessica, bedroom, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.3 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 8:51 am
Don't Be Tight! (LB1210)

Starring: Goddess Becky
LB1210

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Don't Be Tight! (LB1210)
Size: 439.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:19, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Becky asks to borrow £20 from her housemate Matthew, but her eyes light up when she sees that he has a wad of cash! She decides to wrestle him into submission and take every single note from him, and there isn't a lot he can do about it as she's far stronger and more skilled than he is! Great wrestling from Becky, with armbars, g****vines, body scissors, camel clutches, headscissors, schoolgirl pins and facesits! (Duration 19m19s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: humiliating, becky, domestic, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 439.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 9:17 am
Smashing! (WL1412)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2018-09-27

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Smashing!
Size: 195.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:47, 2974 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's a really hot day in the garden, so I decide to see whether I can fry my slave BBB's lunch on the pavement. Sadly, it's not quite hot enough to cook the big raw duck egg, so BBB is ordered to slurp it up off the floor, a bit warm, but still raw! His panties and bra are filled with eggs too, which I take great pleasure in smashing, watching the thick gooey egg yolk and white drip down all over his body. He really is in a mess by the time I've finished humiliating hi, but at least he's not hungry any more!

Published Thursday 27th of September 2018

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, skirts and dresses, humiliating, outdoors, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 195.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 9:46 am
Maggot Man (WL1415)

Starring: Fetish Nikki,Nikki Whiplash
2018-10-18

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Maggot Man
Size: 185.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:17, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I can't wait to show Nikki just how tiny this pathetic loser's dicklet actually is! We have a really good laugh at his expense and humiliate him by writing all over him and giving his tiny cock a little sad face, which we all know is what it would have! He looks really uncomfortable stood there naked in front of us both, but who cares?!

Published Thursday 18th of October 2018

Keywords: nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 185.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 10, 2024 11:37 am
Provoking Mayhem's Nipples

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Provoking Mayhem's Nipples
Size: 57.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:54, 1217 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mayhem's perky nipples and breasts are about to be attacked in both the worst and best ways. As a continuation of an extremely hot flogging, Mistress Trish starts by wrapping the swinging flogger around her sub's body, lightly licking Mayhem's breasts with the leather. She then spins Mayhem firmly around, so that she can have full access, and pinches the sub's nipples between her fingers and nails until they are erect.

But only so that she can flog them back down. As the heavy leather smacks against each full breast, Trish finds herself increasingly turned on, provoked, by the adorable way in which Mayhem's bright red cupid bow mouth repeatedly forms a perfect O shape to accommodate her pained winces and fearful moans. To elicit more of these charmingly pained reactions, Trish sinks her fangs deeply around Mayhem's trembling nipples and bites as hard as she can.

Trish pulls the raised sweet and tender flesh away from Mayhem's body until she cries out in pain. Trish then pinches each nibbled and torn nipple between the rubber fangs of a clothespin so that she can calmly crop the clamps off, relaxing as she takes in the loveliness of Mayhem's emotive responsiveness to the pain of the clips being ripped free from her aching nipples.

Category: NIPPLE PLAY
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Mayhem Fem

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 57.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 11, 2024 7:32 am
Smoke Break for Goddess Tangent

Starring: Goddess Tangent

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Smoke Break for Goddess Tangent
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:38, 11963 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tangent is enjoying the cigar Her slave brought to Her. Of course She needs human ashtray service from him as well. Goddess drops Her ashes and spit on his tongue. He has some difficulty keeping his mouth open as Tangent jabs her hot cigar tip on that tongue. However, a few kicks to his balls, with Her magnificent high heel red boots, helps git him back on track.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING, CBT, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, SPIT FETISH.
Keywords: goddess tangent, female domination, femdom, cock and ball torment, spitting, heel worship, latex.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<