screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Cock and Ball Sadism
Format: mp4
Size: 81.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 989 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

With slave rose's head trapped firmly between her legs, Mistress Trish gives the painslut's cock and balls a thoroughly painful working over. Once Trish has tied up the slave's cock and balls tightly and covered them in clothespins, she merciless crops the pinned taut flesh.

After much agonizing impact play the clothespins rip free, exposing slave rose's cock and balls so that Mistress Trish can paddle them with a heavy metal-studded leather paddle. As the slave writhes in agony, Trish sits more firmly on slave rose's face, pinning the painslut down so that she can cane and crop the slave's throbbing genitals to her heart's desire.

Category: CBT
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 81.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 21, 2024 1:16 pm
Huge squirting

Starring: Mistress Cleo

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Huge squirting
Size: 548.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 8345 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Cleo is teasing her young slave who is immobilized and gagged and his cock is in Cleo's hands, everything is controlled by her. She strokes and caresses his member until he feels he can't hold it back any longer, but then she smiles and stops for a few seconds. When she starts again, the feeling is brutal and when she let's him cum, a huge squirting is her reward.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , POST CUM TORTURE , **** MALE ORGASM , FEMDOM
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 548.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2024 2:07 pm
You Will Pay! (LB0126)

Starring:
LB0126

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_You Will Pay! (LB0126)
Size: 477.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:51, 2057 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2024 2:59 pm
My Newest Boy Toy

Starring: Ella Nova

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_My Newest Boy Toy
Size: 392.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 6007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! A beautiful girl like Ella Nova has many boy toys. What her toys quickly learn though is that their orgasms are no longer under their control. This is something Ella will psychologically enforce by edging and denying her newest toy multiple times, leaving him in the end with no climax.

Category Tease & Denial
Related Categories Orgasm Denial
Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 392.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 21, 2024 5:46 pm
Facesitting Challenge

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Facesitting Challenge
Size: 155.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 2459 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

You know my ass is always up for challenge especially a super extreme one lol!

facesitting is my favorite & I love to time how long before they start freaking out lol

Let's see how long this little slave can handle my big latina Ass on his face , he seemed very confident about being able to hold his breath for a long time but he's a newbie. I just hope he's not claustrophobic cause my ass is going to eat his whole face and make it impossible to breathe lol poor little newbie bitch, if you listen closely you can hear his muffled struggling and begging for mercy, (this is a must have clip) not every day do I have this sort of challenge) I of course him to stay under my ass for much much longer lol Who's Next?

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, BIG BUTTS, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP, ASS TO MOUTH.
Keywords: face sitting, as smothering, smother, big butts, ass worship, ass to mouth, men following orders, , culote, latina domination, bitchboy, sub.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 7:09 am
Kat and Lucy - Greedy Girls Seduce Foot Slut

Starring: Kat Soles,Princess Lucy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Kat and Lucy - Greedy Girls Seduce Foot Slut
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:02, 9947 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Kat and her friend Lucy have the biggest foot slut in their hotel room! A complete pathetic drooling needy foot freak. He is on his knees gulping down their feet. He loves it. He is so turned on by them and their pretty toes. The girls tease him. They know exactly what to do to wrap him right around their finger. He will do anything for them. He will do anything for their feet.

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Bikini, Chastity, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Toe Sucking
Keywords Kat Soles,Princess Lucy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 8:01 am
I Think He's Cheating

Starring: Alise deSade

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_I Think He's Cheating
Size: 41.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 1090 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sexy secretary Alise deSade has strong suspicions of her boss cheating on his wife, who happens to be her own best friend. If he doesn't want his wife to find out about his adulterous misconduct, he will bow to Goddess Alise and become her foot bitch. She wiggles and dangles her beautiful feet in front of his face and commands him to worship her. Alise dismisses him on one strict condition--he leaves with his cock bound and locked in a chastity cage, with one key for the Goddess, and another key for his wife.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: pov, joi, alise desade.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 9:47 am
My Fishnet Slut JOI

Starring: Alise deSade

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_My Fishnet Slut JOI
Size: 50.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 1239 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Alise deSade has been wearing her black, thigh-high, fishnet stockings all day, along with her sexy, patent leather pumps. Just from the scent of one of her shoes, she sees how you can hardly contain your excitement. Open your mouth and get a little taste of her delicious foot sweat. Show her what good little stocking bitch you've become for her. Goddess Alise wants more than just your mouth. She wants you to take out your cock, too. Rub your face on her fishnets as you stroke your cock to her magnificent body. Worship her well, and she'll let you finish before she locks you back up in your cage.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, GARTER & STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS.
Keywords: pov, joi, alise desade, goddess alise.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 50.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 9:48 am
A Bit Creased (LB1185)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1185

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_A Bit Creased (LB1185)
Format: wmv
Size: 430.12 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:54, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rupert has complained about Chloe's ironing once too often, so she makes sure it's more than just his shirt that looks a bit crumpled! Weak Rupert is wrestled down without too much trouble, and Chloe makes him her bitch with scissor holds, pins and facesits until he has no option but to apologise and make amends for his chauvinistic ways. (Duration 18m54s)

Published Thursday 10th of October 2013

Keywords: humiliating, heels, chloe, domestic, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 430.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 10:40 am
Thank You Chanell

Starring: Chanell Heart

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Thank You Chanell
Size: 282.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 4743 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! A man can beg and a man can plead, but it makes no difference to Chanell Heart. When she lets her slaves finally cum after days and days of denial, it will always be a ruined orgasm. That's her way of reminding her male who owns his cock and who is always in charge.

Category Ruined Orgasms
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Ruined Orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 282.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 11:33 am
Worship Mistress Private Areas

Starring: Misttress AIE

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Worship Mistress Private Areas
Size: 43.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:41, 1504 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE asks her slave if he wants to worship her private areas. Does her slave want to use his tongue to orally please her? The slave is then instructed to lick the dirt of Mistress's bare feet. He must get in between each and every toe to please her. If the slave does a good enough job, he'll be allowed to buy Mistress a new pair of sandals.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship humilation bare feet toes toe ring foot jewlery mistress slave footslave

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 43.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 12:23 pm
Chastity slave smothering (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: KELLYKAL_Chastity slave smothering (Full Video)
Size: 164.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:11, 2183 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Smother, Face sitting, Breath control, CB3000, Humiliation...

Category: SMOTHER
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: face sitting, humiliation, ass smothering, female domination, chastity.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.07 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 2:09 pm
Humiliating The Foot Weirdo

Starring: Goddess Randi,Goddess Harley

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Humiliating The Foot Weirdo
Size: 802.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Harley and I like to reward our most pathetic slaves after a long hard day of abuse. We both agreed that shoving our feet in his mouth was the best reward a slave could ever dream of... so we really gave it to him, haha! He got to look up at the most beautiful mean girls on the planet and kiss our feet and shoes! So we figured he was pretty lucky...

Girls:
Goddess Randi
Goddess Harley

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: randi, goddess randi, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 802.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 22, 2024 2:59 pm
Man Bitch

Starring: Brianna Beach,Goddess Kylie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Man Bitch
Size: 262.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 4846 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Kylie Rose have their pathetic man bitch enslaved in their dungeon, suspended by the ankles, with his arms bound and his worthless cock locked tight in a Vice chastity cage. Hanging helplessly from the ceiling with his slut mouth wide open, the only thing he's good for is cleaning the bottom of their heels. Goddess Brianna and Goddess Kylie make use of their filthy heel cleaning whore, punishing his balls and making him suck on their dirty shoes. It's about the Goddesses' pleasure, not his, and they demand gratitude for the pleasure of serving them. Beg for mercy--these sadistic beauties have complete control.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: WHIPPING, CBT, CHASTITY, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOE SUCKING.
Keywords: threesome, humiliation, tease, denial, dominatrix, dominant woman, bondage, rope, goddess brianna, goddess kylie, kylie rose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 262.1 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 23, 2024 7:08 am
Pain with Pleasure

Starring: Ella Kross

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ELLAKROSS_Pain with Pleasure
Size: 583.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:43, 8255 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

"Look at this worthless piece of ," I say as my slave lays chained to my bed. Wearing a tight leather dress I tease my slave and play with his cock until all he wants to do is explode with hot cum. I whip his balls and stroke his dick until he's ready to burst but I refuse to let him! I even tie his balls up before playing with his cock! "You wish to cum, but not today, honey!" I tell him after repeatedly whipping him. This sadistic video is the perfect mix of and ecstasy.

Video includes: Cock teasing , balls , hand job, cock whipping

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, COCK TEASE, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: cock teasing, balls, hand job, cock whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 583.02 MB<<<