Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 04, 2023 1:34 am
Mae Ling - Lick, Suck, Worship!

screenshot

Miss Mae Ling is going to teach her Slt on exactly how she loves to be adored. He is only worthy of worshipping from her heels down as he hasn't earned the privilege for anything else. But before he even earns the chance to lick her leather boots he must first worship the filthy ground she walks on. Once he has shown his devotion by licking the nasty floor clean she puts his mouth to the test. Miss Mae wants to be entertained by a sissy cocksucker and puts a pink dildo on her heel to make him pleasure every inch with his throat. For being an obedient sissy bitch and sucking her pink cock with enthusiasm he gets rewarded with a face full of sheer stocking covered feet. She can't help but rub her feet all over his chastity device making him extremely horny and frustrated. A locked and denied slave is exactly how Miss Mae loves to keep her boys when they are in service. He is ordered to open his mouth wide as Miss Mae makes full use out of his hole while he licks, sucks, and worships her sheer stocking covered feet like a good Slt.

Release Year: 09.12.2020
Genre: Boot Worship, Femdom, Boot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Stockings, Chastity
Cast: Mae Ling

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 899.9 MB
Duration: 00:12:24
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download files:

RLymSjrZ1FvQ6ZKunfiA.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 4:34 am
Allie Heart & Mistress Zora - Betting On A Ruined Orgasm

screenshot

Zora's always wanted to do a ruin. After her live show night of pumping out a footjob cumshot, she's addicted to weak sub boys. So Allie and her have a little competition. Who can get the ruin. Hot swapping his cock between their hands and working him up with their individual tactics. Hot hot hot.

TAGS: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, SEX TOYS, VIBRATOR, EDGING GAMES, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SILKY PANTYHOSE, GLOSSY NYLON, SHINY FETISH,

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 988.78 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:22:34

DOWNLOAD:

AllieHeart - Allie&MistressZora BettingOnARuinedOrgasm.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 7:35 am
Brandi Mae - Drown Down

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
"Gradually I instruct my throne on how to properly satisfy me. While perched a top my seat, I aggressively thrust his face in proper training protocol. It isn't long that my constant pelvic pulsing gets me aroused. Easily, I twist and turn and drop my pussy in his mouth, face fucking him into oblivion until I burst, drowning him helpless!"

Released: April 20th, 2021

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Discovered this site recently - it has clips of muscle girls (Brandi Mae or Sydney Thunder) sitting on/smothering guys. Let me know if there's any interest and i'll see if I can round up a few more clips. I imagine it's pretty niche content so I wont be sharing any more unless I know there's an audience!

Brandi (female muscle girl) is wearing see through swimsuity thing and has a guy stapped down on a bed.
She oils up her big ass, then smothers him with her tits, before kneeling over him with her ass in his face.
She moves the swimsuit aside and then smothers him more with her big butt.
She switches to facing forward and kneels on him again, making him eat her out while she flexes/bounces and grinds into him, then continues to ride his face while jiggling her ass and moaning.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
female muscle, femdom, light bdsm, face smothering, cunnilingus, flexing

screenshot

Size: 352.88 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:46

DOWNLOAD:

Brandi Mae - Drown Down.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 10:35 am
Dashing Kicks In The Crotch

screenshot

The naked slave is standing in front of Mistress Amanda with his legs apart, offering his cock and balls for his mistress and her cruel boots. Mistress Amanda is wearing a thong and her knee high, pathent leather boots that makes the slave suffer and his balls red and flat. She can easily lift her legs and gives him hard kicks repeatedly, until he screams and jumps up in the air trying to wash away the pain.

screenshot

Size: 387.73 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:44

DOWNLOAD:

Dashing Kicks In The Crotch.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 1:35 pm
Princess Mia & Goddess Ivy - Scissor Sisters

screenshot

Princess Mia and Goddess Ivy are sisters in FemDom and today scissoring is on the menu. Sitting on the stairway you get a great perspective of these two gorgeous women as they use their legs as weapons around their slaves necks. The ladies chat and compare notes on how their slaves are taking the treatment and both use all their strength in squeezing their legs together as hard as they can.

As a bonus you get some great foot shots too and when Mia and Ivy decide they've worked their legs enough they just sit on their slaves faces instead.

screenshot

Size: 720.53 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:36

DOWNLOAD:

CS - Mia&Ivy ScissorSisters.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 4:35 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow & Scarlett Lush - Increasing Intensity

screenshot

Featuring the gorgeous Scarlett Lush!

Scarlett and I have our fresh meat hanging from the stockade, completely unable to defend himself. He�s been flogged and whipped and we�re not even close to being done. Now it�s time for the cane. We�re going to make a little game of the caning. The more strokes he can take, the more he can look at our glorious breasts. The second he taps out, our luscious tits go away. How long will he last under our sadistic touch? There�s only one way to find out.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION, CANING, CHASTITY, WHIPPING, SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION.

screenshot

Size: 1.1 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:04

DOWNLOAD:

DAS - Alexandra&ScarlettLush IncreasingIntensity.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 7:34 pm
Domina Elara - Home Wrecking Psychologist

screenshot

Home Wrecking Psychologist

$20

Description: Your hot psychologist is asking some deeply personal questions about your sexual thoughts... and discovers you have been having dirty thoughts about her. Your psychologist you've been seeing for two months at the encouragement of your wife is asking questions about your recent new "intrusive thoughts"... only to discover you have been having sexual thoughts about her. Rather than getting you to push away these thoughts, she encourages you to explore them - citing how it's important to embrace your thoughts and desires. She starts to "test" you to see how severe these "intrusive thoughts" are... spreading her legs and showing off her white panties underneath her tight blue dress... then pulling down her top, revealing her full sexy breasts... It starts to get intense when she reaches over to stroke you. Reminding you that you deserve to follow your deep desires and honor them. She then reveals that she and your wife have been discussing... about your "intrusive thoughts". What tho? What could she possibly be talking about with your wife? Why is she so supportive of you leaving your wife? Why is she stroking you???

Keywords: Homewrecker Fantasy Play, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI
Asian Domination, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, FemDom Counselling Fantasy, FemDom Goddess, FemDom POV, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution

screenshot

Size: 1.97 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:26

DOWNLOAD:

Domina Elara - Home Wrecking Psychologist.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 04, 2023 10:36 pm
Domina Elara - Home Wrecking Psychologist Pt 2

screenshot

Home Wrecking Psychologist Pt 2

$20

Description: "Your wife has asked you to come see a psychologist. You just didn't expect her to be hot... and have some pretty unconventional methods. She asked why you are here, you you explain how your wife has made you come see her. Upon further probing, you admit your relationship with your wife has been trying. And sex life is barely there anymore. You find your attraction to your wife waning... Your psychologist notes all this down and listens with alot of understanding. She asks if you are finding arousal with people outside of your relationship. She assures you she knows you aren't cheating on your wife but just wants to make sure you are still finding yourself getting sexually excited by women in general. You tell her, yes. She asks you to give her examples of who you find sexually attracted, and you admit you are finding yourself sexually attracted to her, your psychologist. She says, ""Interesting"" and spreads apart her long legs, revealing her tiny white panties under her dress. She giggles at how red you are turning. She even notes how hard you are getting under your trousers. She says this is to understand you better and where the trouble in your relationship with your wife is. She pulls down her dress revealing her full ample breasts and even comes over, unzips your trousers and starts stroking you. She even spits on your cock. She says she is starting to realize what your relationship issues are. She says it seems like you require some sexual guidance and you need to allow someone you trust to take the lead for once. She will even be giving you a stroke schedule where you masturbate while thinking about her. She also wants you to see her weekly... Where she then expands what you will have to do right there in front of her. Every. Week. She assures you this is the way to improve your own relationship with your wife and to simply trust the process... You couldn't agree more.

Keywords: Homewrecker Fantasy Play, Mind Fuck
Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Ass Worship, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Revolution, JOI, POV Spit, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship

screenshot

Size: 1.69 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:22

DOWNLOAD:

Domina Elara - Home Wrecking Psychologist Pt 2.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 05, 2023 1:36 am
Eva Ray - What Turns You On

screenshot

What Turns You On

$20

Description: Eva wants to know what your turn ons are, but tell her while you stroke your big hard dick, and she'll strip down to just her panties and stockings, playing with her pretty pussy for you. She evens has her vibrator at hand, running it over her juicy clit and hard nipples! Eva can't wait too watch you explode your load over her, what a turn on!

Keywords: Pov Instructions Jerk Off Instruction-Joi Jerkoff Command JOI Ultra HD

screenshot

Size: 1.38 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:12

DOWNLOAD:

Eva Ray - What Turns You On.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 05, 2023 1:34 pm
Kerri King - Goon Heavy By Kerri King

screenshot

Goon Heavy by Kerri King

$20

Description: There you are again- gooning your brains out. Let�s amplify it, while I taunt you further in my little lace outfit, extracting more cash, more cum, more brain cells�leaving you a hollow shell of mush, just the way you like it.

Published: May 18, 2023

Keywords: Gooning, Mind Fuck
Female Domination, FemDom, Financial Domination, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Challenge, Orgasm Control

screenshot

Size: 2.45 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:58

DOWNLOAD:

Kerri King - Goon Heavy by Kerri King.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 05, 2023 4:36 pm
Kerri King - Gullible For Goddess By Kerri King

screenshot

Gullible for Goddess by Kerri King

$20

Description: You�re always so hopeful when you enter a new session�and I�m happy to take advantage of it. I start by encouraging your pleasant pumping, which you gladly oblige, but before you know it�you�re losing your mind, entranced by my voice, body, lingerie. Everything turns you into a goon. Sending, stroking, desperate to cum�just where I want you.

Published: May 1, 2023

Keywords: Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI
Cock Tease, FemDom, Financial Domination, Gooning, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Satin Fetish, Tease and Denial, Upskirt

screenshot

Size: 2.15 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:28

DOWNLOAD:

Kerri King - Gullible for Goddess by Kerri King.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Kerri King - Pump Pump Pause By Kerri King

screenshot

Pump Pump Pause by Kerri King

$20

Description:
You�re long overdue for a nice edging session, so let�s make it challenging, shall we? I want to see you pump yourself into a proper mindfuck melt, growing more desperate by the minute for release. Pump. Pump. Pause. Atta boy.

Published: Mar 19, 2023

Keywords: Edging Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI
Dirty Talk, Fantasies, FemDom, FinDom, Gooning, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Control

screenshot

Size: 2.65 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:56

DOWNLOAD:

Kerri King - Pump Pump Pause by Kerri King.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 05, 2023 10:35 pm
Kerri King - Stupid Simp By Kerri King

screenshot

Stupid Simp by Kerri King

$20

Description: There�s my most pathetic simp. Ready to jerk, already leaking, desperate to edge again. Get mocked, get cucked, get humiliated and tug for it all. I�m the ultimate mean dream girl, and you�re just a momentary amusement for me to toy with. Lucky you.

Published: May 16, 2023

Keywords: Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mind Fuck
Beta Acceptance, Cuckold, FemDom, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Humiliation JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Orgasm Control

screenshot

Size: 2.2 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:45

DOWNLOAD:

Kerri King - Stupid Simp by Kerri King.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 1:34 am
Kerri King - Tit Reaffirmation By Kerri King

screenshot

Tit Reaffirmation by Kerri King

$20

Description: It�s time to reaffirm your affection for my tits. Pump, weaken, goon, loose yourself, repeat. ALL FOR THEM. ALL FOR GODDESS. Moan my name while you tug and simp. It feels so good to lose yourself in my epic cleavage, doesn�t it?

Published: Mar 20, 2023

Keywords: Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Tit Worship
Big Tits, Fantasies, FemDom, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Mind Fuck, Mind Fucking

screenshot

Size: 2.79 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:37

DOWNLOAD:

Kerri King - Tit Reaffirmation by Kerri King.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 4:35 am
Lady Scarlet - Kicks To Punish

screenshot

ITALIAN LANGUAGE This ugly asshole dares to turn his back to me without even kneeling and so without moving from the sofa I punish him with kicks between his legs that go straight to his balls. I hear the noise of his balls exploding under my blows and when he turns around I find this worm even excited. More kicks, until I break his balls completely and make him collapse to the ground where he deserves to be and where he can do the only right thing: thank me by kissing my feet.

CALCI PER PUNIRE Questo brutto coglione osa darmi le spalle senza neanche inginocchiarsi e allora senza muovermi dal divano lo punisco con dei calci in mezzo alle gambe che arrivano dritti alle sue palle. Sento il rumore dei suo coglioni esplodere sotto i miei colpi e quando si gira lo trovo addirittura eccitato questo verme. Calci ancora, fino a spaccargli i coglioni del tutto e farlo crollare al pavimento dove merita di essere e dove puo fare l�unica cosa giusta: ringraziarmi baciandomi i piedi.

screenshot

Size: 291.09 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:56

DOWNLOAD:

Lady Scarlet - Kicks To Punish.mp4