Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 31, 2023 4:34 am
Princess Violette - Suck My Cock

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Yes, you heard me. How helpless do you feel now, bitch? I know you'd do anything in the world to please daddy. I know that you�ll do whatever it takes to keep daddy happy & satisfied. You�d do anything in the world to suck my cock. Allow this to be the training that morphs you into being a permanent lifelong slt slave for me. Face it - you�re just a whore for me to fill up and use. This is the purpose you serve in life, and I'm going to whip you into place.

Released: May 14th, 2021

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Violette is in blue fishnet shirt, stockings and wears a strap-on.
She gives femdom dirty talk focused on **** strap-on-sucking. Contains goddess worship, slave/slt training, female supremacy and verbal humiliation elements.
No sex, no nudity (only topless through her fishnet clothing)

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, dirty talk, goddess worship, strap-on-sucking encouragement, slt/slave training, verbal humiliation

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 222.91 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:10:05

DOWNLOAD:

Princess Violette - Suck My Cock.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:35 am
Princess Violette - Throb Gooner

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
You�re instantly hard. It�s an instant buy.
Pump away your freedom.
This is how I make your cock throb
This is how I manipulate you into giving me whatever I want. You throb & drip as you slip away under my control worshipping every detail of my perfection. You goon into a mindless state that you never truly recover from. It�s so hot & damaging. You want nothing more than to submit fully to me becoming just a toy for me to play with.

Released: February 8th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Violette is in transparent black lingerie.
She gives femdom dirty talk with goddess worship, JOI, findom and gooning encouragement elements.
Ends with orgasm denial
No sex. no nudity.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, dirty talk, orgasm control, JOI, goddess worship, tease/denial, gooning encouragement, orgasm denial

screenshot

Size: 1.51 GB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:59

DOWNLOAD:

Princess Violette - Throb Gooner.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 10:34 am
Puppet Masters - Anal Fisting

screenshot

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their sltty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

screenshot

Size: 1 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:14:10

DOWNLOAD:

Puppet Masters - Anal Fisting.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 1:35 pm
Summer Gets Sadistic

screenshot

Summer has shown that she really does have skills on the mats, but Mark has been egging her on to do a real brutal scissor video. He finally got his wish and way more than even he expected. Summer discovers that knocking his ass out can be kinda fun and put him through hell. He keeps trying to run his mouth but quickly get shut up each time he tries. Summer is definitely for real and knows how to use those sexy muscles.

screenshot

Size: 81.41 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:18

DOWNLOAD:

Summer gets sadistic.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 4:33 pm
Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Goddess Nadia & Queen Jennifer Marie - Lets Show Him What We Do For Fun!

screenshot

This cocky guy was trying to chat up some super hot ladies Skylar Rene, Goddess Nadia, Jen Marie and Goddess Sydney Thunder. The strong ladies decided to demonstrate on him what they �do for fun�! Oh boy! They wrapped their thick thighs around his scrawny lil neck and smothered his last few remaining brain cells with breast smothers and face sitting! Since he interrupted their girls picnic these dominant ladies went to town on him! Pretty sure he wasn�t prepared for all that female domination, and 100% sure that he loved every second of it except when he was tapping profusely!

screenshot

Size: 836.39 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:01

DOWNLOAD:

SydneySkylarNadia&JenniferMarie LetsShowHimWhatWeDoForFun!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 7:35 pm
Two Merciless Mistresses Carmen Rivera & Friends In Hart Am Start

screenshot

Lady Sahara and Lady Carmen are testing the resilience of their slave candidates. The first one of the bunch turns out to be a pitiful wimp. Therefore the two merciless Mistresses grill him �warmly�. To make him compliant the ladies treat his nipples and cock with intense electro impulses. The Queens� scepter drills the unworthy asshole and champagne is flowing en masse into his piss mouth until the ladies get bored of him. Now they can proceed to the next victim. This one proves to be an all-round talent: a huge 19 inch dildo disappears in his rectum just to be catapulted right back out of it! He feels the ultimate domination when both ladies bury their arms into

screenshot

Size: 1.87 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:33:38

DOWNLOAD:

Two Merciless Mistresses Carmen Rivera & Friends in Hart am Start.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 10:35 pm
Veronica Santos (20 04 2023)

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 1.22 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:14:06

DOWNLOAD:

Veronica Santos (20.04.2023).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:35 am
Goddess Tangent - Remarking

screenshot

Goddess Tangent has her slave conveniently tied to a tree. Upon inspection, Goddess notices that his marks have mostly healed from his last whipping. So naturally it's time to re-mark Her slave.
Then, uh oh, Her latex pants rip (providing a quick glimpse of things that were hidden). Ahh, such sadness... With that Tangent is going to make those last ten strokes count.

Category: WHIPPING, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX, FEMDOM, BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 3.15 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:09:16

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Tangent - Remarking.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 7:34 am
Krush On You Xoxo - Scissors In Heels

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 603.71 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:40

DOWNLOAD:

Krush On You XOXO - Scissors in heels.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 10:35 am
Mandy Marx - No More Cum

screenshot

Description: Forever chastity. As I play with your cock cage I tell you my dream. No more cum. Ever. Your forever keyholder. Forever queen. Your worries gone, I will throw your keys away. Forever.You get one more orgasm and then never again. Follow along to this scorching hot tease, and then secure your cock for good.

Keywords: JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS, CHASTITY, PERMANENT CHASTITY, KEYHOLDER, MANDY MARX

$11.99

screenshot

Size: 46.98 MB
Video:
Resolution:640x360
Duration: 00:08:40

DOWNLOAD:

Mandy Marx - No more cum.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 1:36 pm
Mrs.Sophie - Tiny Ass Cushion

screenshot

I love the new human chair that I bought, what do you think? My ass fits perfectly with his face, it's adorable how he squirms because he runs out of air.
Do you think he would last a whole session with me and my big ass in his face?

screenshot

Size: 247.41 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:10

DOWNLOAD:

MrsSophie - Tiny Ass Cushion.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 4:34 pm
Petra Fox - Cheater Hubby Deserved This Kicks

screenshot

Petra inspects her hubby's phone and finds out he has been cheating on her. Swift retribution rightfully follows - she squeezes, slaps, knees and kicks his balls, spits in his mouth and slaps his face.

screenshot

Size: 393.9 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:55

DOWNLOAD:

Petra Fox - Cheater Hubby Deserved This Kicks.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 7:34 pm
Petra Fox - Slt Training And Cum Eating & Pegging Clip (i Will Make You Mine)

screenshot

I will make you my well trained slt.

Slave sniffs, massages and kisses her stockinged feet, sniffs and kisses her ass, gets an over the knee spanking and is strapon fucked. Finally, he is released from chastity and allowed to come over her stockinged feet after which he has to lick the cum from her stockinged feet.

screenshot

Size: 776.24 MB
Video:
Resolution:848x478
Duration: 00:13:36

DOWNLOAD:

Petra Fox - Slt Training and Cum Eating & Pegging Clip (I Will Make You Mine).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 01, 2023 10:35 pm
Playobey - Skylarrene Quantum Lock

screenshot

Legendary Facesitting Lesson, Throne Training, and Full Bonus Stage!

Skylar Rene says:
"I don't think you're ready for what we're about to do!" As Skylar has mounted her throne then subjects his face with powerful, steady, defined face thrusts, Skylar continues: "I'm just testing my little throne. You know... I have a stopwatch here... let's see how much you can take IF ANY... let's see how long you can take underneath this ass of mine. Ready? GO!"
Firmly smothering her throne's face, Skylar uses her stopwatch to time smothering him as she laughs and mocks his fate! She continues: "We'll see... how long... it takes! Decent so far, but not great, lol! You trying to show off and prove yourself worthy of exactly where you belong... a minute! Hahah! Oh, a minute and twenty-three seconds! Not terrible, did I say you can kiss my ass?! No I did not! Let's try again with a little additive... you ready?!! I don't think so!!! Let's see... how long... it takes you, hahah, to submit underneath... my grinding... HAHAH!"
This is Iconic! The Legendary Queen Skylar Rene in collaboration with PlayObey has certainly outdone herself! Once Skylar starts the stopwatch all bets are off! Skylar locks her personal, owned, and fully dedicated throne in place, it's lights out! Her Face Riding, Thrusting, and Pumping are entirely out of this world, sending your straight to the next one!
Skylar's Reverse Rides are Deep, Fast, and Punishingly HOT, then even followed by Reverse Headscissors so tight it would make anyone tap... yet her throne is so spellbound by Skylar's perfect ass, especially so well oiled up, with the shine rivaling the glow of Skylar's ultra sexy, barely there, thong leotard in blacklight, that you will have the thought to tap squeezed, then smothered, right out of you!
All you can do is suffer, obey, and submit throughout Skylar Rene's gorgeous Facesitting, Smothering, Thrusting, and Scissors... which CANNOT save you from your fate! Eternally locked within Skylar's quantum clock, there is no escape, no hope, only complete subservience as you PlayObey Skylar Rene!

Full Bonus Stage: This experience is so incredible, we are compelled to have the full scene as originally filmed PLUS the full sequence appended at the end yet in FULL up-close and personal views - all at a reduced price for maximum value! Reason being is that you MUST witness this in both the standard view as well as take in every detail of Skylar's mind-blowing Facesitting, Riding, and Scissors! Beyond Legendary, it is Mythical Status!

screenshot

Size: 1000.53 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:33:12

DOWNLOAD:

PlayObey - SkylarRene Quantum Lock.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 02, 2023 1:34 am
Ruby Onyx - Taking Cock In Both Holes For The First Time

screenshot

Our curious slave has his pin dick all locked away and he is ready to get his mouth around a REAL cock! We shall be training this little slt how to take cock in both of his holes in no time! In order to receive a good ass fucking, we needed to stretch out his tight boi pussy with a giant butt plug. It even had a pretty tail! As we placed him on his knees we summoned in a very well endowed bull to put him through his paces! We issued firm instructions on how to deep throat alpha cock and he followed them well, gagging and salivating all over the BBC. With the taste of cock left in his mouth, it was time to bend him over and readdress that stretched boi pussy. Only this time, it will be a firm ass fucking that stretches him open! In a final act of sltty deprivation we made the little bitch suck his own ass juice from our bulls cock! That ladies and gentleman is how to train a slt to take cock!

screenshot

Size: 1.36 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:43

DOWNLOAD:

Ruby Onyx - Taking Cock In Both Holes For The First Time.mp4