Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 06, 2023 7:34 am
Maitresse Julia - La Chose Gets Punished - Part 1

screenshot

French Language With English Subtitles

Maitresse Julia takes a butt plug out of her slave's ass and inserts a large dildo in his ass. She attaches an electric shock device to her slave's balls and strapon fucks her slave's ass. She secures his ankles to an ankle bar, attaches his balls to the bar and stretches his balls. She kicks his balls in her latex thigh boots and carves her initials above his groin with a scalpel while squeezing his cock and balls.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 509.15 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:21:10

DOWNLOAD:

Maitresse Julia - La Chose Gets Punished - Part 1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 10:35 am
Maitresse Julia - La Chose Gets Punished - Part 2

screenshot

French Language With English Subtitles

Maitresse Julia flogs and crops her restrained slave's cock, balls and ass, inserts a large dildo up his ass, attaches electrodes to his balls and administers electric shocks. She spits in his face, slaps his face, puts a butt plug up his ass and gives him a handjob whilst he wears a spiked chastity device.

screenshot

Size: 538.12 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:07

DOWNLOAD:

Maitresse Julia - La Chose Gets Punished - Part 2.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 1:36 pm
Mandy Marx & Marisol Price - Justice Domme's Save The Universe

screenshot

One edge and denial for all. We call ourselves justice, but our tactics are cruel. He�s hiding something we want, and refuses to give into our interrogation. At first Mandy wanted to ruin his cock, but I convinced her that we edge him another eternity. We�re immortal, he�s immortal, we have nothing but time and a sick lust for tormenting superheros.

screenshot

Size: 497.4 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:20

DOWNLOAD:

MandyMarx&MarisolPrice - JusticeDommesSaveTheUniverse.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 7:35 pm
Mistress Lady Renee - Balls Grabbed From Behind

screenshot

Did you think you could get away with perving on Me? I know what you have been up to and I will not allow this to go unpunished. Feel what it is like to have your balls grabbed from behind between your legs, yanked and stretched, pulled and squeezed. My tight vice-like grip is inescapable and you are completely powerless once those testicles are in My grasp. Look how I drag you around, pulling you this way then that way. When I say jump, you will jump bitch! Those balls are Mine and you will feel the pain of it.

screenshot

Size: 622.79 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:20

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress Lady Renee - Balls Grabbed From Behind.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 06, 2023 10:34 pm
My Little Cbt Loser Slave - Goddess Severa

screenshot

Tall Goddess Severa, dressed in a black leather dress, black leather gloves and high heels, canes her slave's cock and crops his balls because he can't get hard. She squeezes his nipples and canes his balls and makes him smell her leather gloves.

screenshot

Size: 284.16 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:36

DOWNLOAD:

My Little CBT Loser Slave - Goddess Severa.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 07, 2023 1:36 pm
Post Cum Cbt - Eva Notty

screenshot

Eva Notty is an angry big breasted woman; she takes out her rage on a man who is absolutely powerless to stop her!
Eva knows how to bring a man maximum pain�. she drains him of his cum with a titty job and then sticks needles into his balls!
She then kicks his stuck balls just to fuck with him even more�.
She wants to permanently ruin his manhood!
A real unplanned accident happened at the end of this video which scared everyone�. As Eva was kicking Bryan, her boot laces snagged onto his penis piercing jewelry which nearly ripped open his penis head!

In this clip: ACCIDENT, BALLBUSTING, BALLBUSTING POST NEEDLES, BIG LOAD, BIG TITS, BONDAGE DEVICE, BOOTS, CBT, CUM, DOUBLE TAKES, FEMDOM, HELPLESS MALE, NEEDLES IN TESTICLES, POST CUM BALLBUSTING, POST CUM CBT, SLOW MOTION, TITTY JOB, WHIPPING

screenshot

Size: 1.02 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:19

DOWNLOAD:

Post Cum CBT - Eva Notty.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 07, 2023 10:34 pm
Princess Miki's Gym Perv!

screenshot

Princess Miki's Gym Perv! Sneaker, Sock, Foot & Armpit Licking!

$12.99

Description: Princess Miki! This is a Brand New, never before-released clip of Princess Miki and her slave! What would you give to be in his place lol?
Princess Miki's slave was waiting patiently for her to get home from the gym. He's a pathetic foot slt and he knew she'd be returning with dirty sneakers, socks and feet. Sweaty and stinky lol. He couldn't wait to lick her sweaty feet. He's such a dirty little foot slt. But in order to earn the privilege of sucking on her feet, he'd first have to clean her sneakers and socks with his tongue lol. She says to him, 'You know the gym floors are really dirty, I think you need to clean my sneakers first.' So the stupid foot slt began kissing them and licking them clean. 'God you're so disgusting', she reminds him as he licks the soles of her sneakers.
Princess Miki can't stop laughing in his face as he licks her dirty sneakers. But he can't wait to get to her sweaty, dirty socks lol. She tells him, 'You're so fucking gross, I can't believe what you'll do for me. You were excited for his, I'm not even making you do it, you wanted to do this lol. You're paying me to do it. LOL! Do you have any idea how disgusting those floors are? Lol. And you love it. Now take off my sneakers and clean my dirty socks! LOL'
'You're so excited to lick my socks clean, aren't you? Sniff them. My scent turns you on so much. My socks are nice and sweaty for you. Now put them in your mouth. Suck on my socks. Suck the sweat out of them. This is what you waited for. This is what you're paying me for.' He literally licks and sucks her socks completely clean lol! 'You look so fucking ridiculous lol!', she tells him as she continues to laugh in his face. He's so eager to lick her socks, he feels so lucky that she's letting him lick her socks clean. What a lucky boy he is! What wouldn't you give to be in his place lol?
But she had another treat for him. She made him sniff her armpits and then lick them clean. Such a lucky boy, getting to lick Princess Miki's sweaty armpits lol. He'd do anything for her. I mean she is fucking perfect. And now he gets his real treat, her sweaty, gym feet. 'You are such a foot slt, so fucking icky lol. I want everyone to see what you're doing. Suck on those toes little piggy while I take pictures and videos of you doing this, you nasty foot boy. Lick my sweaty feet. Clean them loser. Icky little foot slt. You're so fucking gross. Suck on my toes like a cock lol! You're ridiculous but you love this, don't you? You're such a lucky little foot boy, aren't you? Maybe I'll post these pictures online to make my other slaves jealous. Lol! Don't stop idiot, make sure my feet are completely clean of all my sweat. You really are a stupid little foot slt, a foot piggie. And you're so lucky, aren't you? So lucky I let you pay for this! LOL!'
Then when she was satisfied, she stuck her socks in his mouth and make him look at the camera so everyone could see just how stupid and pathetic he is! LOL!

Published: Jun 17, 2023

Keywords: Foot Slave Training, Sneaker Fetish, Armpit Fetish, Armpit Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Gym Shoes, Sock Fetish, Sock Licking, Sock Worship, Sweat Fetish

screenshot

Size: 905.42 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:19

DOWNLOAD:

Princess Miki's Gym Perv!.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 08, 2023 1:34 am
Ruby Onyx - Taking My Slt's Training To The Next Level

screenshot

I walk in to see my naked little slt awaiting further training with his ankles in a spreader bar and his butt hole plugged! I had him quickly sucking at my stiff strap on whilst teasing him with an anal hook! Once inserted into his tight pussy hole I was able to have him suck my cock with a simple tug of his lead! Complete responsive obedience! But my cock was not the only thing I wanted him sucking! My alpha with a massive dick was just behind the door so I beckoned him in and watched as he thrust his boner straight into my slts mouth! My slt being made to deep throat his cock for us whilst gagging and spluttering ha! With his butthole perfectly poised I was able to rail him from behind whilst he continued to pleasure my well hung alpha. His butt hole training was about to reach the next level as the alpha arose from his throne and stretched him wide open from behind! Using him like a little fuck toy he pounded his back passage hard and fast! Our slt was exhausted...a victim of a severe spit roasting, cocking sucking and butt fucking! But there was still one thing left to do! Collect my alphas load in his mouth! Over the course of twenty minutes, he was rather blue balled, but thankfully this little cum guzzler didn't let us down

screenshot

Size: 2.21 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:24:04

DOWNLOAD:

Ruby Onyx - Taking My Slt's Training To The Next Level.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 08, 2023 4:34 am
Sara Saint - Betas Hump Pillow 4k

screenshot

Betas Hump Pillow 4K

$20

Description: You are so horny and desperate omg! You crave to be seduced by my moves and be guided by your Queen. You crave a female body, the warmth, the softness. You are so so lonely. I have a solution for you! Prepare some candles, turnoff the light and be ready to make love to your pillow. I want you to treat her well, cherish her and be sure that she is enjoying too. It's never about your pleasure even when we're talking about a pillow. I will show you positions in which I want you to hump her, encouraging you on the way. Once you are done thank her with a kiss. Haha I love that!

Published: Dec 9, 2022

Keywords: Humiliation, Pillow Humping
Beta Humiliation, Cum Task, Humiliating Task, Humiliation JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Sensual Humiliation, Slave Task, Slave Training, Sub Mockery, Verbal Humiliation

screenshot

Size: 2.55 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:06

DOWNLOAD:

Sara Saint - Betas Hump Pillow 4K.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 08, 2023 7:34 am
Sara Saint - Get Sporty For Goddess 4k

screenshot

Get Sporty For Goddess (4K)

$20

Description:
(Custom, name Martin used once) Script: My goal is simply to live healthier and feel better with my body, not to reach a certain body ideal. So that this project will succeed, You could be a mental couch to encourage me to exercise. Because you know for sure that I'm highly motivated to obey you as my Queen. After the greeting, you can say that you have heard that I want to exercise but I have difficulties overcoming my weaker self and that you want to help me. Mention the health benefits very briefly. And that with more strength and endurance, it will of course allow me to better serve all the women in my life in helping them in ways that require physical effort. In between a little teasing. You can also ask rhetorically if it's not worth it for this (your) perfect ass to move mine ass too. Please say that you want me to start working out according to a fixed plan. And that you strongly recommend that I set up a corner in my apartment where I can regularly workout undisturbed so that it can more easily become a solid habit. But that I always take a rest day after a maximum of 2 training days, so that the muscles can recover (btw. actually the prevailing opinion in sports medicine). And very important - please say something about feeling in my body during and especially after the workout how good the exercise does me. And yes, that it can even feel sensual, sexy and erotic! And we should introduce a rule - on the scheduled workout days no jerking before I have completed the workout. No humiliation in this clip, please, I wish really strong encouragement from you, so to say positive femdom!

Published: Dec 15, 2022

Keywords: Positive Femdom, Sensual Domination
4K, Female Domination, FitDom, Fitness, Fitness Fetish, Motivational, Slave Training, Weight Control Fantasy, Weight Loss Fantasy, Workout Fetish,

screenshot

Size: 2.62 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:52

DOWNLOAD:

Sara Saint - Get Sporty For Goddess 4K.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 08, 2023 10:34 am
Sara Saint - Joi Challenge For Virgins

screenshot

JOI Challenge for Virgins

$20

Description:
**Custom, no name** Script:I would have to stroke and I try Not to cum, while you tease, seduce, manipulate or convince me to cum anyway. I am still a Virgin which you can use to humiliate me. I Love the domme being Genuine and smiling. I Love humiliation and Name calling. Being talked down to and the domme loving to degrade me. I Love mind Games, Like pretending, manipulating, lying etc. I do also enjoy it to be unfair against me, so feel free to make it unfair and hard. I have a fantasy. I am being Faithfull to my current domme. You mocking me for that and telling me you could make me cum as easy if not easier than her. I doubt that and Take on the Challenge. If I cum the 100 Dollar Tribute for my domme goes to you instead. Sort of a homewrecker but instead of wife or girlfriend it is about a domme.

Published: Oct 4, 2022

Keywords: JOI Games, Virgin Humiliation
Cum Countdown, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, Homewrecker Fantasy Play, Humiliation JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Challenge, Lotion / Oil Fetish, Oil Fetish, Verbal Humiliation,

screenshot

Size: 2.5 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:31:11

DOWNLOAD:

Sara Saint - JOI Challenge for Virgins.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 08, 2023 1:34 pm
Sara Saint - Pussy Worship With A Twist

screenshot

Pussy Worship With a Twist

$20

Description: So you wanna worship my pussy, huh? You want to stroke your cock to me teasing you and talking dirty. You want me to encourage you pump your pathetic cock to this heaven place between my legs. You want to see me rubbing myself through my little thong. You want to see my pussy up close and from back. You want it all! Do you think you deserve it? You are so naive boy!

Published: Aug 23, 2021

Keywords: Pussy Denial, Pussy Worship
Beta Humiliation, Denial, FemDom JOI, FemDom POV, Middle Finger, Pussy Domination, Sensual Domination, Sensual Humiliation, Surprise Clip, Tease and Denial,

screenshot

Size: 1.83 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:15

DOWNLOAD:

Sara Saint - Pussy Worship With a Twist.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 1:33 am
Versona - Red Light Green Light For Worshipping Gooners

screenshot

Red Light Green Light For Worshipping Gooners

$20

Description:
I have a very special game planned for you tonight. One that's sure to enhance your worshipping and edging experience. There isn't anything you'd rather do than give up control and follow My lead. I bring out the obedience in you and you love being told exactly how and when to stroke your cock to My curves. So here's My take on the classic, red light green light.

Keywords: Gooning, JOI Games
FemDom JOI, Goddess JOI, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Worship, Worship Goddess,

screenshot

Size: 2.54 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:18:53

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Red Light Green Light For Worshipping Gooners.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 4:36 am
Versona - Sub Funded Fashion Show

screenshot

Sub Funded Fashion Show

$20

Description: My loyal slaves have bought me so many beautiful clothes, lingerie sets, and shoes over the years. So tonight I'll be showing off just a handful of my favorite pieces. Stroke your cock and watch me brag on how much I've acquired while I simultaneously tease you with my incredible body.

Keywords: Bragging, Financial Domination
Bragging, Brat Worship, Bratty Goddess, Fashion, FemDom Brat, Financial Domination, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Money Fetish, Paypiggy Fetish,

screenshot

Size: 2.73 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:14

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Sub Funded Fashion Show.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 7:35 am
Versona - Summer Cuck

screenshot

Summer Cuck

$20

Description:
Time to trade in your boyfriend title for your new role as my cuck for the summer. We had a great few months, but I'm breaking up with you. It was convenient having you around during the holidays but now that it's getting warmer and I'm done using you I have to ditch you entirely so I can have the best summer of my life. I can't be tied down to anyone, but especially not a loser like you.

Keywords: Brat Girls, Cuckold
Bikini, Bikini Fetish, Bitch, Brat Worship, Bratty, Cruel Girlfriend, Cruel Summer, Cuck, Cuckold, Manipulation Fantasy

screenshot

Size: 987.18 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:11

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Summer Cuck.mp4