Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 09, 2023 10:34 am
Versona - These Pants

screenshot

These Pants

$20

Description:
My new favorite pants = your new favorite pants. Watch how fast you lose all of your sense when you see how effortlessly My divine ass moves in these.

Keywords: Ass Tease, Ass Worship
Ass, Ass Addict, Ass Bouncing, Ass Domination, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Ass Tease, Ass Worship, Tight Pants, Yoga Pants,

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 1009 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:07:19

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - These Pants.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 1:34 pm
Versona - Trained To Goon

screenshot

Trained To Goon

$20

Description: Your routine is boring and you want to take it a step further. Sure you could just jerk off, cum, and go about your day. OR you could turn it into a brain altering, mind blowing, sensual experience that lasts all day (and all night) long. I�m here to lead the way. I�ll show you just how incredible it feels to keep going past the point of no return.

Keywords: Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI
Edging, Edging Fetish, FemDom JOI, Goddess JOI, Gooner, Gooning, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Challenge,

screenshot

Size: 1.12 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:21

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Trained To Goon.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 4:35 pm
Versona - Would You Rather

screenshot

Would You Rather

$20

Description:
This clip is a fun femdom spin on a classic party game that will combine and include allllll the different kinks. I�ll give you two embarrassing options to choose between and not only will you pick one, but you�ll also be made to send proof of you completing the humiliating task if you want to win. Do you think you can follow through without backing out? Good luck and don�t be a pussy!

Keywords: Exposed Fantasy Play, Games
CBT Instruction, CEI, Exposed Fantasy Play, Games, Humiliating Task, Interactive Games, JOI Games, Risky Fetish Fantasy, Sissy, Task Training,

screenshot

Size: 963.49 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:00

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Would You Rather.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Versona - Your New Housekeeper

screenshot

Your New Housekeeper

$20

Description: Recently I had an interview with you and you were so impressed (likely with My cleavage) that you've offered to let Me come in and work as your housekeeper for the day. Since this is just a trial run, I do My very best to impress you by wearing My tiniest skirt and giving you a little show. While cleaning your office I sneakily give you the tease of your life and it doesn't take long before you bust in your pants. Obviously I'm offered the job, but I decline. Leaving you dazed, confused, and wanting more.

Keywords: Ass Worship, Roleplay
Ass Grinding, Ass Tease, Cock Grinding, Cock Tease, Lap Dance, POV, Quiet, Role Play, Seduction, Seductress,

screenshot

Size: 420.4 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:16

DOWNLOAD:

Versona - Your New Housekeeper.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 09, 2023 10:34 pm
Scissor & Smother My Sweethe@rt

screenshot

TerrasTemptations

Scissor & smother my sweethe@rt - Aiden Valentine & TerraMizu
TERRAMIZU wants to surprise her boyfriend AIDEN VALENTINE with the new LINGERIE and PANTYHOSE piece she got from the clothing department store, but AIDEN is so heavily invested in his sports TV that he pays no mind to TERRA. She tries and tries again to get his attention, but he could care less about what she wants.

screenshot

Size: 250.18 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:00

DOWNLOAD:

Scissor & Smother My Sweethe@rt.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 1:35 am
Terawrestlesaguyblakestarvsterra

screenshot

Tired of being ignored, she pulls his head into a SCISSORHOLD! Surprised, AIDEN tries to break free, so TERRA changes her position to a FIGURE-4 lock! Her THICK, POWERFUL THIGHS in PANTYHOSE form perfectly around AIDEN'S head! She pushes him off and catches him in a BODY SCISSOR! He agonizes in pain, while she locks her LEGS tightly around him! Laying him out on the couch, she jumps on top of him in a SCHOOLGIRL PIN, following with SMOTHERING him with her BIG ASS! She lets him STRUGGLE a bit before giving him a moment to breathe! Not before long he finds himself in a REVERSE HEAD-SCISSOR by TERRA'S POWERFUL PANTYHOSE LEGS! She could crack his head open if she SQUEEZED hard enough! AIDEN is exhausted and can't hold up much longer, but TERRA isn't done yet! She FACE SMOTHERS him again with her ASS! TERRA throws his body upright and comes behind him with a BODY SCISSOR and FULL NELSON, immediately moving into a HOLD! He's fading fast. Finally after another ASS SMOTHERING, she finishes him with a HEAD SCISSOR and FIGURE-4 lock!

AIDEN'S is KNOCKED OUT, and his body is ! Maybe next time he'll pay better attention to his girlfriend!

screenshot

Size: 292 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:15:42

DOWNLOAD:

TeraWrestlesAGuyBlakeStarVsTerra.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 4:34 am
Annabelle Ava And Eve - Foot Freak Gagging And Ass Worship

screenshot

The girls are chatting in the kitchen. Comparing pedis and manis. Which obviously they didn�t pay for. They call their slave in so he can worship their feet. He loves feet. He starts cleaning them. They were just outside running around so he probably tasted dirt. Ugh he always forgets the pinky. WHAT A LOSER. With licking and cleaning 6 feet his mouth is dry. So, the girls spit on him. And they gag him! LOL He licks in between the toes and even gets the heels. Such a freak. They turn around so their asses are aligned on the counter top. He shoves his face deep in there and then starts worshipping the soles of their feet. His little chastity is getting tight. Oh well. He�s just a peasant. OPEN WIDE.

screenshot

Size: 1.51 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:18:50

DOWNLOAD:

Annabelle Ava and Eve - Foot Freak Gagging and Ass Worship.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 1:35 pm
Goddess Kiffa - Kitchen Trampling

screenshot

I couldn't find this one on her clip stores so no more detailed preview/info but found it interesting enough to share here.

screenshot

Size: 232.59 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:33

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Kiffa - Kitchen Trampling.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 4:36 pm
Goddess Seira - Ballbusting Test

screenshot

I want to test My slave's devotion to Me. There is only one true way to do it - by seeing how much pain he can take before giving up. This week, I have decided to test his balls. I order him to kneel and then kick him hard. Even if he falls down and begs for mercy, he must get back up again and take more. This is how he proves his servitude to me. I won't stop until I'm satisfied that he has proven his loyalty beyond doubt.
Ballbusting, Ball stomping, Female domination, Femdom, Asian Mistress

screenshot

Size: 680.94 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:26

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Seira - Ballbusting Test.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 7:35 pm
Kaylie, Mariah & Natalya - Hard Punches and Kicks To Old Man Balls

screenshot

WARNING 18+: EXTREME B.P.BEHAVIOR, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE CLEANING, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, HUMAN FURNITURE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, TRAMPLING, THONG SUCKING, LEG HUMPING, POV HUMILIATION, TOILET SWIRLYS, NERD ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, STEP DADDY DOMINATION, CUCK DADDY, CHASTITY TEASING, BALL BUSTING, MOTHER DAUGHTER ABUSE OF STEP FATHER, BALL KICKING PARTIES, BALL PUNCHING, KNEEING, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, STROKER HUMILIATION, FOOT JOBS, CUCKOLDING, BIKINI DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, HUMAN TOILET FANTASY, CB 3000 BIRDLOCKED, CHASTITY TRAINING, CHASTITY TUBE TEASING, REAL DOMESTIC FEMDOM, TEMPER TANTRUMS, MEAN GIRLS, LESBIAN DOMINATION, BEATINGS, EXPLOITATION, SELF-ESTEEM REMOVAL, EMOTIONAL SADISM, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY ABUSE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

screenshot

Size: 1.41 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:14:25

DOWNLOAD:

Kaylie,Mariah&Natalya HardPunches&KicksToOldManBalls.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 10, 2023 10:34 pm
Madam Samantha - Homewrecked Virgin Boys

screenshot

Description: You Virgin boys are sooo eager for me , you go straight on your knees and I LOVE that and we have a special relationship of no contact, LOL.
In reality you will never have a relationship of your own because you are homwrecked before you even have a relationship of your own.
Step-Mommy has give you so many issues and she did warn you about girls like me .
I am all you need , you'll speak to no other woman and that includes Step-Mummy too lol !

Keywords: Pov Humiliation

screenshot

Size: 700.85 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:56

DOWNLOAD:

Madam Samantha - Homewrecked Virgin Boys.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 11, 2023 2:05 am
Making Cuck Husband Admit He's A Faggot

screenshot

Chastity cuck took my strapon like a little bitch. I made him admit he's a faggot. Ass slave bitch!

screenshot

Size: 221.52 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:51

DOWNLOAD:

Making Cuck Husband Admit He's A Faggot.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 11, 2023 4:35 am
Maria Clara Fucks Olavo Face

screenshot

Maria Clara Fucks Olavo Face

Maria Clara has a really delicious butt and is ready for some hard facesitting action! New slave Olavo has his head covered by Maria Clara ass and pussy and is suffering a lot. The hot Domme applies some have punishment over her defenseless slave including a lot of smothering and face fucking scenes. Mighty Maria Clara sits above her slave�s face and is almost Olavo with her marvelous rounded ass. In the end the poor boy is sore.

screenshot

Size: 1.08 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:30:16

DOWNLOAD:

Maria Clara Fucks Olavo Face.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 11, 2023 10:36 am
Miss Jasmine - Pink Doll - Double Danger

screenshot

This is by far one of the most intense videos we've ever shot and Jay, as lucky as he was to experience this, is also lucky to come out of this alive. That said, please welcome our latest sexy ScissorFox, Pink Doll. Standing at 5'7", weighing 180 pounds and armed with a pair of 30.5 inch thighs, you know this girl was made for this. You're also going to love her sexy French accent. When Miss Jasmine came to Toronto, she contacted us and said you have to meet my girl Pink Doll, she is the real deal. After seeing her photos, we knew she was perfect, but what came next was totally unexpected. Miss Jasmine and Pink Doll insisted they do a video together. What we didn't know was how they decided to completely ambush Jay with as many back-to-back knockouts as they can. If knocking him out 6 times wasn't bad enough, they also smother him with their asses while he's helplessly trapped in the other's tight scissor hold. You can hear his muffled screams as he's actually fighting for his life. They pin his wrists and clamp down on the other girl's legs to double up on the pressure. We've never seen Jay so terrified before. He actually couldn't make it until the end and had to cut to gain his breath. In fact, he wanted to quit multiple times throughout as it was too much for him to bear. These 2 women are dangerous together, and we highly recommend booking a session with either of them, or together if you're brave enough. You definitely don't want to miss this!

*THIS CLIP CONTAINS MULTIPLE KNOCKOUTS!

screenshot

Size: 599.08 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:10:14

DOWNLOAD:

Miss Jasmine - Pink Doll - Double Danger.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Aug 11, 2023 1:34 pm
Miss Lady Ashley - Barefoot Ball Busting

screenshot

Miss Lady Ashley has a willing toy at her mercy as always, on his knees, with his legs locked into a spreader bar. Having given his backside a good beating, Mistress is now in the mood to issue him a nice, hard barefoot ball busting with her delicious, nylon-clad feet. Mistress teases him throughout with her divine breasts and her satin blouse, causing his cock to become erect, but he knows there is no pleasure without pain when it comes to Miss Lady Ashley. He knows he must always suffer in Mistress� presence and that�s exactly what he will do!

screenshot

Size: 1.33 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:40

DOWNLOAD:

Miss Lady Ashley - Barefoot Ball Busting.mp4