Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2023 7:34 pm
Lick Nyomi's Feet - Alexandria & Nyomi 11/05/2023

screenshot

Goddess Alexandria and Goddess Nyomi just got back from a night out of clubbing and need their feet rubbed and licked clean! Good thing Goddess Alexandria has this beta on a short leash and is ready and available to be used by them. Alexandria gives this loser a list of commands, to which it must follow completely. Goddess Nyomi is impressed with how well Princess Alexandria has trained this slave! Princess Alexandria encourages Goddess Nyomi to treat this loser like her personal btch.
It's important that hot pretty girls feel comfortable with their entitlement of servitude ( Like don't hold back and NEVER treat it with respect). The two mean girls use this betas mouth for their own benefit, to get their feet cleaned!!!! It must be so humiliating to be a loser, getting laughed at and insulted CONSTANTLY. But its ONLY purpose in life is to SERVE!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 647.09 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:15:39

DOWNLOAD:

Lick Nyomi's Feet - Alexandria & Nyomi.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 25, 2023 10:35 pm
Taking Pain For Princess Amber - Princess Amber 04/05/2023

screenshot

Being a slave that takes pain is something all losers have to endure when serving hot girls. Just because they're not into to doesn't exempt them from receiving pain, idiots. These two betas have never experienced pain to this extent before, which is why Princess Amber wanted to be the first to inflict it LOL. Both betas have pledged themselves to her and are in literal competition with one another.
When slaves compete to be the bigger loser, it allows hot girls to inflict even MORE PAIN than they thought they could handle LMAO (so pathetic) Princess Amber wanted to test the limits of these losers by whipping them. The slaves are bent over, begging to be whipped. Princess Amber doesn't hold back, drawing her arm back as far as she can, and swinging down on their beta backs with NO REMORSE!
Every time she whips a beta, the sound is so loud and filled with yelps that the other slave shakes in fear. Princess Amber loves being cruel and using slaves however she pleases. She explains to the betas that their only purpose is to be useful and make her money. (Like what else are they even good for!) She continues to whip until they break but the pain doesn't stop there hahahaha

screenshot

Size: 2.56 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:07

DOWNLOAD:

Taking Pain For Princess Amber - Princess Amber.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 1:35 am
Abella Danger - Only Real Men Allowed

screenshot
screenshot

Size: 378.16 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:10:53

DOWNLOAD:

Abella Danger - Only Real Men Allowed.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 4:36 am
Adreena Winters - Derriere Degenerate

screenshot

DERRIERE DEGENERATE! Watch my beta melt beneath my perfect buttocks as I slowly raise my tight fitting mini skirt and place my ass closer and close to his face! I just love making my betas inhale the smell of my ass! Sitting right on his mouth was fun for me but I think he nearly passed out! Ha!

screenshot

Size: 246.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:35

DOWNLOAD:

Adreena Winters - Derriere Degenerate.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 7:36 am
Adrienne Adora - Beach Brat Manipulator

screenshot

What would you do if you saw me on the beach in this hot little bikini? Would you just sit and stare like a creepy pervert, or actually have the balls to come and talk to me? Be careful, it's a dangerous choice to make! I know sexy brats like me in tiny bikinis like mine are your downfall! Maybe that's exactly why I decide to wear them, to manipulate weak men like you! Every man staring at me with a little lump in his pants while I'm laying out tanning is playing a very risky game.. Your weakness is showing, boy. And it would just be so easy to trap you right now, knowing exactly what you want, and using it against you to get exactly what I want!

screenshot

Size: 240.31 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:05:22

DOWNLOAD:

Adrienne Adora - Beach Brat MANipulator.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 10:35 am
Adrienne Adora - Taking Your Soul

screenshot

Dark gothic Goddess traps your mind with her body and your body with her mind, You don't have to sacrifice your soul to me, I'll take it before you even realize what's happening, leaving you a perfect obedient little slave for me to toy with.

screenshot

Size: 114.25 MB
Video:
Resolution:720x480
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:05:29

DOWNLOAD:

Adrienne Adora - Taking Your Soul.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 1:34 pm
Lucid Lavender & Allie Heart - The Edge-O-Matic Ruined By A Robot

screenshot

This is a real gadget here folks. Specially brought in by my sub for his own demise. Little pumping robo-fleshies and electric zaps work his cock and are supposed to stop when he gets too close... But I guess even robots get cum-thirsty and sadistic like me, and it RUINS him. HAHA. That's pretty great. Don't MISS this!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS, EDGING GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ELECTRIC PLAY, BONDAGE MALE.

screenshot

Size: 694.36 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:50

DOWNLOAD:

AllieHeart - Allie&LucidLavender TheEdge-O-MaticRuinedByARobot.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 4:34 pm
And Karate Stories - Red Dress Black Belt Karate Ballbuster - Part 1 Of 3 - Tatjana

screenshot

Tatjana wears a new red karate dress with a black belt.She kicks her slave's groin beacuse she wants to practice "kin geri" (groin kick). At the end she will be very angry, because her slave can not stand her kicks, then she slaps him with her feet.

screenshot

Size: 558.93 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:38

DOWNLOAD:

and Karate Stories - Red Dress Black Belt Karate Ballbuster - Part 1 of 3 - Tatjana.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 7:36 pm
Athena2 - The English Lesson - Part A - Astrid - 1m97 Giantess

screenshot

Count Von Brollock comes for an English lesson with the German giantess Astrid who is 1m 97cm tall (6 foot 5 inches). He starts groping and touching her and she overpowers and wrestles him. Softcore erotic wrestling, leg scissors, head scissors etc

screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 79.16 MB
Video:
Resolution:640x480
Format: VC-1
Duration: 00:10:00

DOWNLOAD:

Athena2 - The English Lesson - Part A - Astrid - 1m97 Giantess.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Jul 26, 2023 10:35 pm
Blind And Tormented - Leslee, Audrey, Megan

screenshot

Leslee, Audrey and Megan torment the hell out of this poor soul. And his nuts. He has no idea where he is. He is GAGGED, BLINDFOLDED, AND TIED. He can hear the girls laughing as they take turns kicking, punching and slapping his testicles. He wishes he could beg, but he can't. He whimpers like a puppy after each hit. And is trembling in fear, as he has no idea what they want from him or when they will stop.

screenshot

Size: 420.24 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:56

DOWNLOAD:

Blind And Tormented - Leslee, Audrey, Megan.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 27, 2023 1:34 am
Carmen Rivera - 2022-05-06 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - Usass Elections (103738)

screenshot

The presidential elections are afoot and the campaigners Lady Sahara & Lady Carmen are truly busy briefing their candidates Donnie' & Hilary'. For the ultimate showdown, they must let down their pants and prove that there's more than just hot air blowing out their asses! Hilary' bitch is fastened onto an ass hook & gets to recite her campaign slogan like a puppet on a string. She had to do the ladies bidding once she was motivated by electric shock. Now that she has screwed herself through foreign policy, she may donate her slime for world peace. Yet and still, Donnie's internal security is also on trial. But here comes the anal eclat: his insatiable asshole is ripped open by the Cuban Hammer just to be occupied by the Jamaican Hammer! Thus, due to Donnie's anal security leak, he obviously picked the prick ticket. From then on, Hilary is the mightiest ass-pussy in the world and may serenade to her victory: Amerika ist Wunderbar! XXL-Anal satire by Carmen Rivera Entertainment: harder than real life!

Actions include anal.hook electric.play electric.shock black.lingerie domination anal big.toys dominatrix femdom fetish fisting latex pegging pierced.penis strap.on cock.and.ball.torture wrist.cuffs estim suspension suspension.bondage huge.anal.toys anal.penetration pierced.scrotum strap.on.blowjob strap.on.fuck deep.fisting rosebud hitachi.magic.wand hitachi.on.cock anal.gape

screenshot

Size: 3.43 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:35:25

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen Rivera - 2022-05-06 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - USAss Elections (103738).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 27, 2023 4:35 am
Carmen Rivera - 2023-06-15 - Arschfick Xxl (105311)

screenshot

Baronessa di Rivera is visiting Geneva to seek revenge on a deceptive Banker. What does she want?�. Fucking him the Way he has fucked countless Investors. Two fists, two feet. She is going to use all of her extremities to rip this corrupt ass apart. Her Monster-size strap-ons are getting pushed deeper and deeper into his most intimate banking confidentiality. At the end of her Mission, she orders him to commit to suicide by hanging himself�Baronessa di Rivera�seeing her is to die for her�

Actions include strap.on.fuck strap.on huge.anal.toys deep.fisting fisting fetish femdom pegging anal.gape anal anal.penetration bdsm spanking male.slave fetish strap.on.doggy.style strap.on.doggy.style hood bondage cock.and.ball.torture anal.fisting

Carmen Rivera, Arschfotze

screenshot

Size: 1.82 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:51:46

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen Rivera - 2023-06-15 - Arschfick XXL (105311).mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 27, 2023 7:34 am
Carmen Rivera - Asshole

screenshot

I was just having a special wellness day at the gym when a call disrupted me on my mobile phone. It was a HUGE asshole wanting to get fucked by me. I start by lighting a cigarette and penetrating his asshole with my foot. After that, I move to my strap-on. I push my cock deeper and deeper into his ass only to replace it with my two clenched fists. I continue to fuck his hungry ass in the living room, the kitchen, and finally the bathroom. Just another excessive monster dildo festival a typical day for a lady with BIG expectations like me!

screenshot

Size: 2.64 GB
Video:
Duration: 01:13:35

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen Rivera - Asshole.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 27, 2023 10:34 am
Carmen Rivera - Fucking Berlin Part 1

screenshot

Baroness Carmen Rivera and her friends, Lady Coco from and Mistress Puma Moore from Finland are looking fro some fun in a bar in Berlin. The three beautiful women and taking to the basement, a dungeon where a worthless slave is patiently waiting for his asshole to get stuffed to its capacity. These three sexy Doms spank and tease their slave boy and tie him up. Carmen, Coco, and Puma each take turns fucking his asshole deep with some XXL strap-ons. With pleasure they fuck away what is left of this pathetic slaves dignity.

screenshot

Size: 2.07 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:57:45

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen Rivera - Fucking Berlin Part 1.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 27, 2023 1:35 pm
Carmen Rivera - Fucking Berlin Part 2

screenshot

The sexy continuation for Fuckin' Berlin. Baroness Carmen Rivera and her friends, Lady Coco from and Mistress Puma Moore from Finland are looking fro some fun in a bar in Berlin. The three beautiful women and taking to the basement, a dungeon where a worthless slave is patiently waiting for his asshole to get stuffed to its capacity. These three sexy Doms spank and tease their slave boy and tie him up. Carmen, Coco, and Puma each take turns fucking his asshole deep with some XXL strap-ons. With pleasure they fuck away what is left of this pathetic slaves dignity.

screenshot

Size: 1.85 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:51:33

DOWNLOAD:

Carmen Rivera - Fucking Berlin Part 2.mp4