Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 27, 2023 10:35 pm
Deutsche Dominas - Kerkersuppe - Herrin Celeste

screenshot

Kerkersuppe
Dungeon Soup

See how Mistress Celeste deals with her dungeon slave, he even gets a delicious soup from her, consisting of the slave's own urine, and Herrin Celeste even provides a bloody tampon to be used as cutlery. This film was made during a 48h dungeon weekend, after the slave had spent first 5h in the dungeon was his first attention. This was the first time this poor slave had to do such bad things. A top film for real slaves

Seht wie Herrin Celeste mit ihrem Kerkersklaven umgeht, er bekommt sogar eine lecker Suppe von ihr, bestehend aus Eigenurin des Sklaven, sogar fur das notige Besteck sorgt Herrin Celeste in Form eines blutigen Tampons. Dieser Film entstand wahrend eines 48h Kerkerwochenendes, nachdem der Sklave ersten 5h im Kerker verbracht hatte, war seine erste Aufmerksamkeit. Ein Top Film fur echte Sklaven!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 147.76 MB
Video:
Resolution:720x576
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:09:21

DOWNLOAD:

Deutsche Dominas - Kerkersuppe - Herrin Celeste.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 1:34 am
Dfg Ballbusting Black Belt - Taekwondo Girl Goes Hard - Irene Silver, Jordyn Fox

screenshot

Irene Silver, black belt in taekwondo, busts Jordyn Fox's balls. Jordyn starts off wearing leather shorts which provide little protection as Irene repeatedly knees him in the balls until he goes down and is made to thank her and kiss her ass. After that warmup, Irene starts kicking him with the ball of her foot and the top of her foot until he goes down again. She sits on his back and makes him kiss her ass again. Irene thinks the shorts are giving him too much protection - she tells him to take them off so that they can get serious. She continues to knee him in the balls and kick him with the ball of her foot, taekwondo style, until he falls on the floor and kisses her feet as she spanks him.

screenshot

Size: 868.76 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:48

DOWNLOAD:

DFG Ballbusting Black Belt - Taekwondo Girl Goes Hard - Irene Silver, Jordyn Fox.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 4:35 am
Domina Elara - Gay Conversion 20230607

screenshot

The world is so big... and you are only attracted to half of them? What a shame. Let's expand your palate. Make you a little more ""open-minded"". Let's make you gay... **This video is particularly hot for men who love getting pegged but have no immediate gay inclinations... this is sexy, hot and subversive. Let's convert you!** I want you to start craving your ass getting filled... maybe not with a man's cock just yet. Let's just start with mine... My hard strap on. Look at it. Doesn't it look so sexy? They way it hangs down my leg... the thought of me penetrating you. You aren't gay if a woman fucks you with a strap on... but it sure feels nice getting filled... Watch me bend over, shove my ass into your face... with my hard strap on dangling between my thighs. It looks so sexy... Does it inspire a little twitch in your own cock? Does it make you a little turned on thinking about it? If there was a glory holes... and I told you to get down on your knees... suck my cock through it, would you do it for me? You would? What a good boy... But what if there was a man's cock that slides through that glory hole... and it's a good looking cock... would you suck it for me? What if I told you, I would fuck you with my strap on only if you suck that man's cock. That's right... I want you to do it... to take it for me... Open wide...

screenshot

Size: 1.52 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:10

DOWNLOAD:

Domina Elara - Gay Conversion_20230607.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 10:34 am
Goddess Amanda - Zipper Game Joi

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
As mesmerizing as my big tits are.. they are equally as dangerous. Once you've seen them and stroked for my huge tits, well you will become hooked. Let's play a game... zip, unzip, zip, unzip

Released: January 20th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Amanda is in tight white top.
She plays with her zipper - up/down revealing cleaveage and eventually full tits whilst giving femdom themed dirty talk containing goddess worship, tit worship, sensual domination, mesmerise and JOI elements.
No sex.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
femdom, dirty talk, goddess worship, tit worship, mesmerize, sensual domination, JOI

screenshot

Size: 1.75 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:09:59

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Amanda - Zipper Game JOI.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 1:33 pm
Goddess Serena - Boot Service

screenshot

Slave #929 has just received his judicial punishment for his poor behaviour under my watchful eye. He was tied down to a pommel in the harsh British winter and caned until ble.eding. Overseeing his punishment has seen my beautiful laced leather boots become quite muddied and unsatisfactory to my high standards of presentation. I am going to make #929 lick my boots clean until I am pleased, and as his 'reward' for 60 days of chastity, I will allow him to masturbate over them until completion. He will then lick every single drop of his disgusting mess up before returning to his metal cage for a stint of 90 days this time.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CHASTITY, MILITARY.

screenshot

Size: 436.63 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:10

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Serena - Boot Service.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 4:35 pm
Goddess Serena - Do You Like My Boots

screenshot

These boots were made for busting as Goddess Serena is about to demonstrate on this slave. Suspended in rope he is not in a position to protest and so has to take all Goddess wants to give him, as long and as hard as she likes, he is in row a rough ride!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: High Heels Worship, Knee High Boots, Leather Gloves, Rope Bondage, Rope Suspension

screenshot

Size: 1.57 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:13

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Serena - Do You Like My Boots.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 7:35 pm
Goddess Serena - Full Moon Whipping Ritual

screenshot

It's a full moon, and the Goddess demands a sacrifice. Suspended entirely off of his feet by his hands, the sacrificial slave is hanging in the center of a symbol of phenomenal power: the Venus symbol with the pentagram within it. The slave is to be subject to dozens upon dozens of lashings with the whip of Goddess Serena until her ritual is complete.

Category: WHIPPING
Keywords: witchcraft, sacrifice, ritual, female supremacy, suspension, wax play, temperature play, bullwhip.

screenshot

Size: 417.58 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:30

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Serena - Full Moon Whipping Ritual.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 28, 2023 10:35 pm
Goddess Serena -Executrix Tell Me The Password

screenshot

This terrorist has been taken in after having been caught with a drive containing sensitive government information. After 2 weeks of hopeless interrogation, Serena has been summoned in to get the password from the criminal in order to access the encrypted files. Serena is known is her division for getting the job done. She leads the terrorist into the room clad in leather thigh high boots, a shirt, a leather waist corset and leather gloves, insisting to the criminal that she only needs 10 minutes to complete her task. Using her gorgeous backside she steals the breath from the terrorist scum until he is at the very brink of life itself. How long will he be able to resist her lethal tactics, and will his life be worth anything once his knowledge is confessed?

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, QUEENING, INTERROGATION, ROLE PLAY.
Keywords: leather mini skirt, thigh high leather boots, breath play, breath control, prisoner, interrogation, bdsm, femdom, roleplay, ass smothering, british, english, leather gloves, jail.

screenshot

Size: 327.18 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:40

DOWNLOAD:

Goddess Serena -Executrix Tell Me The Password.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 29, 2023 10:36 pm
I Won't Stop Kicking Til There's Nothing Left Of 'em

screenshot

This cuck has begged Megan to rupture his nuts. So she kicks �em to total mush & ruins him. Megan wants to make sure that there�s nothing left between his legs by the time she�s done.

screenshot

Size: 320.4 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:06:14

DOWNLOAD:

I Won't Stop Kicking til There's Nothing Left of 'Em.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 30, 2023 1:36 am
LILLI BAYLE & VICTORIA COLONNA - INHUMAN boxing, kicking, belly punching, ball busting

screenshot

LILLI BAYLE & VICTORIA COLONNA - INHUMAN boxing, kicking, belly punching, ball busting

Wonderful cruel Lilli Bayle and Victoria Colonna are in a very sadistic mood and want to DESTROY Their slave. They punch and kick his belly and his balls FULL power a lot of times, laughing at him while he suffers, until he collapses on the floor. But They are merciless and order him to stand up and They continue Their cruel game again and again.

screenshot

Size: 421.85 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:10

DOWNLOAD:

LilliBayle - Lilli&VictoriaColonna InhumanBoxingKickingBellyPunching&BallBusting.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 30, 2023 4:35 am
Lustandpain - Kleiner Mann, Was Nun

screenshot

Tall woman dominates small man. She puts weights on his balls, spits drink down his mouth, spanks amd paddles him and dildo fucks his ass.

screenshot

Size: 781.73 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:34:37

DOWNLOAD:

LustandPain - Kleiner Mann, Was Nun.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 30, 2023 10:36 am
Mistress Dometria - Stallion Raced And Gelded - 1 Of 2 - Ben-Her The Dominatrix Charioteer

screenshot

When Dometria finds one of her sissy slts getting another mistress' name tattooed on her body she unleashes the chariots of wrath. First she harnesses the slt to her �chariot' by his balls and makes him pull her around the circuit while she lashes his back with her whip. Faster, faster, you slag!!! His balls end up stretched and blue.

screenshot

Size: 401.45 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:58

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress Dometria - Stallion Raced and Gelded - 1 of 2 - Ben-Her The Dominatrix Charioteer.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 30, 2023 1:36 pm
Mistress Euryale - Rope Swing Balls Smashing

screenshot

Hands tied up, Euryale�s sub is kneeling in front of her in the dungeon. A collar and a leash around his balls, connected to a chain hung to the ceiling, maintain them clearly visible and vulnerable. He understands soon enough that Euryale wants to use her heavy rope on him for ballbusting.

She will smash his balls non stop with this heavy rope, spinning it faster and with more thrust, until he begs her for mercy. But his suffering has no effect on Euryale, as she is more and more entertained by his crying and the pathetic look of his balls. The more he cries, the more she smiles�

screenshot

Size: 547.85 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:25

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress Euryale - Rope Swing Balls Smashing.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 30, 2023 4:36 pm
My Little Slave - Milena Adams

screenshot

I love to torture my little slave sexually. I know he enjoys it.
Tall woman, high heels, cropping, ass kissing, facesitting, pussy licking, trampling, pissing.

screenshot

Size: 2.83 GB
Video:
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:36:02

DOWNLOAD:

My Little Slave - Milena Adams.mp4
Dindr2
Added: Jul 31, 2023 1:33 am
Princess Lexie - Lick It Up Off Ur Desk Cei

screenshot

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Listen up. I have a veryyyy special task for you today. And you're going to have to follow ALL My instructions. Do you know why? Because I completely own you AND your cock. I'm going to start by making you worship Me and My body. I know how weak that always makes you...there's no way you can say no to Me while I tease you like this. ESPECIALLY while you're jerking off at work like a little cum slt.
But I also have a messy little surprise waiting for you at the end... are you ready for it?

Released: January 18th, 2023

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Lexie is in little black dress and heels.
She gives femdom themed dirty talk containing goddess worship, verbal humiliation, JOI and CEI elements.
Some instuctions involve a sharpie, so have one at hand.
Custom clip using the name Scott.
Ends with cum countdown and CEI.
No sex, no nudity.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
dirty talk, femdom, JOI, cock control, goddess worship, slave training tasks, CEI, cum countdown, verbal humiliation

screenshot

Size: 165.11 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:32

DOWNLOAD:

Princess Lexie - Lick It Up Off Ur Desk CEI.mp4