Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2021 6:50 pm
screenshot

Olivia Rose Fetish - Indulge Our Asses

Duration: 6 min 56 s / Size: 363 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Kandy Kink and Olivia Rose think that their new found Vegas slave has done such a good job worshiping their feet that he deserves to serve them even more. Olivia thinks that he has earned worshipping their asses.Kandy says if he does an even better job at this, he'll get an even bigger prize and get to move to the next level. The slave is all so happy he gets to put his tongue to good use. He goes in, starting on Kandy's beautiful bronzed butt, and then proceeds to lick Olivia's. He just can't get enough of either of these perfect asses. He is one eager bitch. Making sure to get his tongue right up these, lapping up their assholes, sticking it as deep as he can with his tongue. He does such a good job these mistresses have even more in store for him!

Tags: Kandy Kink, Humiliation, Assworship, Smother, Foot Worship, Olivia Rose, Foot Fetish, Face Sitting, English, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 05, 2021 1:37 pm
screenshot

Sarah Diavola - Brutal Face Crushing

Duration: 7 min 11 s / Size: 145 MB / Resolution: 864x480 / Quality: SD / Format: wmv

Description: Brat Princess Sarah gives Ninja the most hardcore straight through face trample for 7 mins straight! She stomps, bounces, mini jumps and squishes Ninja's face till he can barely handle it anymore! Sarah is phenomenally hot in this clip and absolutely brutal!

Tags: Trampling, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Smother, Facebusting, Foot Slave Training

Added: Nov 05, 2021 1:53 pm
screenshot

Princess Amber & Goddess Ava Marie - Present Your Balls

Duration: 9 min 19 s / Size: 1019 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Amber and Ava put on their best, sexiest boots. Their BALLBUSTING BOOTS! Amber and Ava, 2 of the best kickers on the internet kick this fat asses balls to a pulp in this video! He probably has the littlest dick in the world so its easier to kick his balls. His balls get bigger and bigger as time goes on. This clip is extremely brutal. Female domination at its finest! They don't care how bad they hurt him. Taking out all their anger on a fat good for nothing piece of trash is just how it should be. This loser will never ever be able to have a proper working dick or balls after years of damage we have done to him. Watch him fall to the ground and cry from the pain and suffering.

Tags: Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Boot Domination, Ball Fetish, Humiliation

Added: Nov 05, 2021 3:25 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada - Is Caning Better Than Whipping

Duration: 7 min 37 s / Size: 598 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: As all My fans know, I prefer the whip as My weapon of cruel choice, yet I heard that many a slave sincerely fear the vicious bite of a rattan cane. I'm still not sure if I really like to use them; however, the pig like screams they evoke are sweet music to My ears. My slave is bound not for fear that he would run away, but solely for the shear joy of Me him, till I am fully satisfied. Every stroke of the cane cuts the air with a savage and ruthless "swish". Every hit sears and burns the piglet's flesh. Twenty rapid strokes in a row and oh how I like it when they scream and squeal like this. Maybe the best use of a intense caning is immediately following a hard whipping? Unfortunately for him, this poor slave is about to find out if that's true.

Tags: Bondage Device, Caning, Corporal Punishment, English, Leather Fetish, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada, Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Femdom

Added: Nov 05, 2021 3:33 pm
screenshot

Miss Kitty Bliss - 50 Strokes For Stealing £50

Duration: 6 min 12 s / Size: 724 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I usually find that caning is a fitting and effective punishment. This submissive receives 50 strokes for stealing £50 which should be a good deterrent for any further bad behaviour. Woe betide him if I have to chastise him again.

Tags: Kitty Bliss, Slave Training, English, Corporal Punishment, Cfnm, Caning, Femdom

Added: Nov 06, 2021 9:58 am
screenshot

MahoganyQen - Ballbusting Date

Duration: 8 min 03 s / Size: 892 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This loser thought we were going to have a romantic dinner. None of this, I tied him up and kept him in my living room. Later I kicked his useless testicles and penis. I grabbed it a few times in my hand to feel his micro penis grow and pulsate ... and then hit him because he didn't deserve the touch of my hands. Just see how this loser moans and wails in pain.

Tags: Ballbusting, Ebony Ballbusting, Kicking, Verbal Humiliation, Dick Slapping, Cfnm

Added: Nov 06, 2021 10:14 am
screenshot

Cheyenne Jewel (The Man Bitch Wrangler) Vs Fluffy (The Spartan)

Duration: 46 min 49 s / Size: 1.14 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This match was made for foot lovers. Not that we meant for it to be that way but the loser loses so badly they are made to sniff and lick all the stinky spots. One wrestler completely dominates. Fluffy has is best wrestling performance today but is it enough to take on Cheyenne? The Winner lifts and carries the loser, makes the loser lick and sniff their asshole and then a beautiful foot worship session ensues. The loser is fucked in the asshole until busted up. The winner gets their orgasms and has the loser sniff their asshole some more before the loser is lifted and carried off the mats.

Tags: Strapon, Facesitting, Humiliation, Pegging, Foot Worship, Interview, Cheyenne Jewel, English, Mixed Wrestling, Nude Wrestling, Ass Eating, Muscle Worship, Lift And Carry, Competitive, Winner Fucks Loser, Femdom

Added: Nov 06, 2021 10:23 am
screenshot

Lady Rochester - The Return Of Private Wank

Duration: 5 min 37 s / Size: 591 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lady Rochester wears her camouflage once more to punish this naughty private! She gives him a REAL ball busting with her long leather boots after he has worshiped them followed by a strict sharp harsh caning. Strict, firm but very sexy with it!

Tags: Caning, Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Uniforms, Boot Domination, Foot Worship

Added: Nov 06, 2021 3:03 pm
screenshot

Stella Liberty - Lazy Room Mate Gets Foot Domination

Duration: 10 min 44 s / Size: 717 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Stella's room mate Bambi is being a little bitch and trying to get her to lend him money after he isn't even keeping up with house duties and rent! She shows him the value of a hard days work by kicking his ass with her feet. She humiliates him by dominating him with her soles, toes and turns him into the little foot bitch he should be. No one gets a free ride around here and he will have to work for his needs from now on!

Tags: Stella Liberty, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, English, Foot Humiliation, Foot Slave Training, Femdom

Added: Nov 06, 2021 3:29 pm
screenshot

Boss Jolene Hexx Takes Advantage Of Employee's Foot Fetish Fantasy

Duration: 19 min 53 s / Size: 445 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Jason approaches Jolene asking for a raise but before she grants him the opportunity she confronts him about his foot fetish behavior that's been caught on camera. In order to get his job promotion, Jason must become Jolene's personal foot-stool for 3 months under her stinky overworked office feet. Jolene tries out her new personal foot stool, rubbing the arches of her feet across her employee's tongue. She makes sure to get the foot gunk between toes sucked cleaned up by her loyal subordinate.. Jason tries to back out of his promotion offer and it was a big mistakes. Jolene has sealed the deal, he will be her under her feet for months no questions asked faithfully waiting for her to slide off her heels under the table. Jolene also threatens to pass him around as a foot-bitch for all the women and secretaries in the office for personal use. Jason has to worship and obey Jolene's every foot fetish command.

Tags: Foot Worship, English, Foot Smelling, Foot Smother, Foot Gagging, Foot Slave Training, Jolene Hexx, Femdom

Added: Nov 07, 2021 7:58 am
screenshot

Mistress Zita - Obey The Law

Duration: 8 min 14 s / Size: 345 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: The sexy policewoman Zita is stricktly punishing her slave who didn't follow the rules. Zita is wearing a pair of sexy panties, black boots and a black uniform top. She uses her huge black strapon to teach her slave how to obey. She shows him the giant first and after she climbed up on top of him, she pushes the evil looking cock into his waiting ass and she fucks him painfully and cruelly with it.

Tags: Strapon, Bondage, Pegging, Policewoman, Blonde, Cruel Mistresses, English, Mistress Zita, Strong Woman, Police, Police Uniform, Femdom

Added: Nov 07, 2021 11:26 am
screenshot

Pristine Edge - Nobody Compares To Step Mommy, Nobody

Duration: 12 min 37 s / Size: 915 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Your Step-Mommy enters the living room; she asks "Do you know why you are wearing the Mask of Shame?" "It's because you were looking at other women. You should know that Step-Mommy is the Only woman you should ever look at." Step-Mommy is upset that you were kissing a girl at collage. Step-Mommy DOES NOT TOLERATE OTHER WOMEN. After all. You know those other woman can never make you cum like Step-Mommy can. Your Cock belongs to Step-Mommy and only Step-Mommy; Step-Mommy with her perfect breasts and soft hands. Step-Mommy begins to stroke your hard cock, you are almost instantly ready to Cum. but Step-Mommy doesn't let you, You don't deserve to Cum. You need to realize that Step-Mommy is the Best. She rubs her Tits all over your Dick. Mommies Tits are the Best Too! But Step-Mommy won't let you Cum yet! Step-Mommy Knows the Importance of making you wait. Unfortunately you can only hold out so long. Your Cum erupts all over her Chest. Step-Mommy is Very Unhappy with you. You will need to be locked up and not allowed to Cum for at least a month. But Wow, it was sure worth it. Step-Mommy Really Is The Best.

Tags: Mother Son, Handjob, Venus Girls, Step Mom, English, Big Tits, Titjob, Taboo, Pristine Edge, Femdom

Added: Nov 07, 2021 11:45 am
screenshot

Caning Makes Slaves Work Harder

Duration: 8 min 21 s / Size: 1.1 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I take Queen Kasey out into the garage as part of her "tour" while she is making her return visit to Mean Girl Manor. I wanted to show her what I have one of the slaves working on. (It's actually a dance floor that all of us can dance on- with slaves' balls underneath the floor! LOL! Am I not a genius??) Anyway, we decide it would just be fun to cane the slave that is working out in the garage. He seems to be working hard, but caning always makes slaves work HARDER!! And we both really lay into this one. His fat slob ass needs to be beaten CONSTANTLY. And I make sure he knows it. The Queen seemed pretty impressed with my caning abilities... A least I hope so! I was hoping to make a good impression at this loser's expense. At the end, his hide looked like I accomplished my goal LOL. By the way, for those of you wondering, this IS TOTALLY REAL. Queen Kasey really was visiting here, and you will DEF be seeing that "dancefloor" used in an upcoming clip when that idiot is done finally with it! Or else his beating are going to get a LOT worse.

Tags: Goddess Storm, 2on1, Milf, American Mean Girls, Brat Girls, Cfnm, Humiliation, Caning, Torture, Dual Domination, Submissive Slave Training, Princess Bella, Queen Kasey, Double Domination, Femdom

Added: Nov 08, 2021 8:43 am
screenshot

Bizarre Goddesses - Goddess Luna And Andreea Delivery Boy Dream

Duration: 12 min 24 s / Size: 279 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: The 2 mature romanian mistresses, Mistress Luna and Mistress Andreea, continued their filming together and here is the next kinky clip : Both Goddesses wearing a strapon and waiting for the delivery boy to arrive. They are horny and want to destroy a male ass as soon as possible. Mistress Luna made the courier confess and found out that he was the one who disappointed their girlfriend on the top floor, breaking up with her. Seeing that he was trapped in her trap, she took off her dressing gown and showed him what she was doing for living: she dominated pig slaves like him. She quickly called Mistress Andreea, who also showed him a huge strapon and they announced that he would be their submissive and enslaved from now on, as much as they wanted. And deliveries will be free, of course! Among other tasks, they made him worship their strapons and admire their roundness, sucking rubber cocks for their perverse pleasures. The Goddesses his mouth and asshole sametime, switching positions and laugh on him.

Tags: Andreea, Strapon, Mature, Pegging, Milf, 2on1, Spit Roast, English, Bbc, Collar And Leash, Mistress Luna, Romanian, Mistress Andreea, Bizarre Goddesses, Femdom

Added: Nov 08, 2021 9:33 am
screenshot

Evil Woman - Girl Punishes Landlord With Strapon And CBT

Duration: 9 min 21 s / Size: 1014 MB / Resolution: 1920x1078 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Girl is not paying the rent for the apartament. Landlord is coming for the money, but she isn't going to pay at all! She tries to flirt with him, but he deny it, by pushing her back and saying he has a wife. The girl get super angry and decide to punish him. She tells him he is her slave now. He fucks her boots and kiss her ass at the same time. She do a picture of him and now he needs to do whatever she wants Wink pegging, cbt and telling how ugly his wife is comparing to her!

Tags: Strapon, Ballbusting, Pegging, Ass Worship, Boot Worship, Strapon Suck, English, Dildo Sucking, Evil Woman, Evilwoman, Femdom