Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 29, 2021 10:34 am
screenshot

Lexi Chase and Amber Stomp Out The Stubborn Stain of Stoopid

Duration: 10 min 11 s / Size: 902 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: If you are a trampling fan this clip is a must have... when Amber and Lexi stopped by a little while back, We got to talking and discussed some of the things Our slaves need to LEARN TO DO CORRECTLY, with this stupid braindead piece of ginger garbage being EXAMPLE NUMBER ONE on my list of mentally handicapped slaves... I tried to tell thething to pick up the house before the girls arrived, but it is genuinely too stupid to do much of anything on its own... I have no idea why the thing can't complete the simplest of tasks, so I made the work even easier and asked it to throw in a load of socks and rags I had already separated into the washer... all it had to do was dump the garbage bag full of each into a separate load, add some detergent turn onm the power, hit start, and walk away...

Tags: Trampling, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, American Mean Girls, English, Femdom, Princess Amber, Lexi Chase

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 30, 2021 12:52 pm
screenshot

Mistress Gia Primo - Big Drip

Duration: 41 min 16 s / Size: 929 MB / Resolution: 640x480 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Watch 41 minutes of foot tingling action with Mistress Gia as She bewitches, bewilders, teases and humiliates footboy. She enjoys a wonderfully humiliating dance after ordering footboy into pantyhose. Lots of slobbering oral strap-on worship and a vibrating surprise at the end result in a big drip in his panties. The ultra sleek and evil Mistress Gia had footboy bound and spread in the CBT chair and circled him slowly, giving him an eyeful of Her crotchless pantyhose while whipping him periodically. She allowed him to smell Her wonderful odor before digging a heel deep into his bulging cock. She sensuously applied nipple clamps and then pulled and twisted, laughing at his discomfort.

Tags: Crotchless Pantyhose, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torture, Lang English, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Bondage, Whipping, Humiliation, Trampling, Cbt, Strapon, Foot Gagging, Face Fuck, Strap On Worship, Vibrator On Cock, Classic Femdom, Ambers Dungeon, Men Following Orders, Foot Sucking, Vibrator Play, Cock Sucking, Trash Talk, Gia Primo, Heel Torture, Slave Training, Femdom, Pantyhose

Added: Oct 30, 2021 1:00 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ariel - Cruel Step Daughter Brutal Face Slapping

Duration: 9 min 36 s / Size: 663 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Ariel blackmail her stepfather. She took a pictures him with her lover. If he doesn't obey her she will show the picture to her rich step-mother. So she keep him as a slave if her step-mother not at home. Now she arrive at home and find him alone. She ask him that her housework, and chores are done? He didn't do anything so she decide he will punished. First she slaps his face very cruelly. Finally he collapsed totally. He kissing her stepdaughter's feet and beg for mercy. She loves to gives pain and humiliate her stepfather.

Tags: Face Slapping, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Female Domination, Blackmail Fantasy, Arrogant Woman

Added: Oct 30, 2021 1:16 pm
screenshot

Petite Princess FemDom - Sporty Girl's Sweaty Ass Worship and Ass Sniffing Femdom

Duration: 10 min 17 s / Size: 666 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Petite Princess Kira is watching her figure, especially her gorgeous ass. Therefore, the girl goes in for sports doing various exercises. The subbmissive boyfriend was bewitched by the divine ass of the young Mistress, so he discreetly approached Kira while she squatted with a barbell and began to sniff her ass in leggings. The dominant girl did not chase away the impudent slave, but, on the contrary, ordered him to kiss her ass and inhale her aroma after active activities. But you can't interrupt the workout, so the slave serves Mistress Kira's sweaty ass right while she is doing the exercises. Kira crouches right over the face of the slave, and the slave tries to have time to kiss her ass. After each exercise, bratty Princess pulls down her pink leggings and tells the slave to lick the sweat from her beautiful naked ass, and then presses the slave's face right between her buttocks to enjoy the sweat of her royal ass. It is active and creative ass worship, ass licking and ass sniffing femdom.

Tags: Petite Princess Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Lang Russian, Ass Sniffing, Kira, Ass Humiliation, Sweat Fetish, Femdom

Added: Oct 30, 2021 2:43 pm
screenshot

Cruel Reell - L'experience De La Queue De Cheval

Duration: 14 min 28 s / Size: 483 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: You know you will NEVER have a chance with this hot, young, Goddess pussy. That's why I love tormenting you with it, breaking you down into the weakest version of yourself. Jerk away like you always do loser, you'll always be denied by this pussy. No matter how fast you stroke and how hard you pump, it's nowhere near how perfect this pussy is. I'm here to remind you that "access is denied" ALWAYS for submissive bitches like you. You'll forever just be a jerk'aholic to this Goddess pussy and you'll be admitting it OWNS you by the end of this clip.

Tags: German, Whipping, Humiliation, Cruel Reell, Femdom, Mistress, Flogging, Face Slapping, Slave, Reality, Spitting, Merciless, Corporal Punishment, Verbal Humiliation, Boot Domination

Added: Oct 30, 2021 3:00 pm
screenshot

Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress Inka & Miss Marks - A Brutal Interrogation

Duration: 10 min 02 s / Size: 713 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Presenting to you...... The Correction Chronicles. A series of clips capturing the punishments and correctional therapies used on badly behaved slaves and rule breakers. In this episode two slaves have been brought in for questioning. A cum stained sock has been found in their quarters which can only mean one of them has an unauthorised release. Question is..... who was it? One of them is guilty, but breaking a confession out of them seems sadistically fun. I am joined by the devilish Miss Marks and sensational Mistress Inka. It is a leather, latex and PVC heaven as We are all dressed to the hilt in skin tight finery, thigh high boots and elbow length gloves. The slaves are bound to each other in the cold prison cell, already shaking with fear as We enter the chambers. We have but one aim, to make them crack and a confession and We shall do so by any means necessary. Circling them like vultures We taunt and tease our pathetic submissives as they shake on their stools. Intimidation, face slapping, spitting, scratching, humiliation, CBT ...... just a few treats we have in store for theses whimpering perverts. We will find out the truth and no amount of tears will stop Us. Sweating and terrified the slaves start to break after a torrent of torment, the slaps become more vicious, the cock crushing more ferocious and the interrogation more intense. Will they give in? Will they break? you will have to find out, won't you!!!!!

Tags: Interrogation, Face Slapping, Submissive / Slave Training, Spitting, Cbt, Female Domination

Added: Oct 30, 2021 3:08 pm
screenshot

Mistress Sidonia - Metal Ball Stakeout

Duration: 21 min 01 s / Size: 375 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Sidonia stakes her slave out on the lawn and places metal bondage balls on his head and hands so he is is totally exposed. She clamps his nipples and pulls them tightly with more bondage before his cock and balls are given similar treatment. Finally he is flushed through with a peppermint enema and left with Mistresses nectar in his head cage.

Tags: Sidonia Von Bork, Cbt, Humiliation, Bondage, Enema, English, Nipple Torture, Nipple Clamps, The English Mansion, Outdoors, Femdom

Added: Oct 30, 2021 3:27 pm
screenshot

Ruby Onyx - POV Strap On Fantasy

Duration: 5 min 05 s / Size: 391 MB / Resolution: 2560x1440 / Quality: 2K / Format: mp4

Description: As I lube up and jerk my partners cock I start to become rather inquisitive! After questioning his fantasies I am pleasantly surprised to find out he would love me to take my giant strap on and give him a sensual ass fucking! Its time to make fantasies a reality! He cant contain his excitement as he cums all over himself whilst I pound him!

Tags: Lady Onyx, Strap On, Dirty Talk, Pegging, Leggings, Male Masturbation, Pegging Pov, Ruby Onyx, Fetish, Black Nails, Realistic Dildo

Added: Oct 30, 2021 3:44 pm
screenshot

Stella Liberty - How To Fuck

Duration: 15 min 40 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Your wife has hired me to teach you how to fuck because you have completely lost touch with how to please her. Thing is, I am going to fuck your hole so that you know how it feels to be penetrated. Maybe you'll learn some valuable lessons about how to be an attentive lover. I have a feeling however, that you are going to love being my bottom bitch and taking my 18 inch long cock deep inside your fuck hole. Open wide husbo, your sex ed lesson is about to begin!

Tags: Squarepegtoys, Femdom, Humiliation, Tied, Strap On, Buttplug, Pegging, Slave Training, Swing, Chastity Cage, Strap On Pov, Slink, Pegging Pov, Stella Liberty, Fetish

Added: Oct 31, 2021 5:00 pm
screenshot

Calea Toxic and Her Halloween Slave

Duration: 17 min 26 s / Size: 516 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: She has some fun with her Halloween-Slave, she is impressed how much pumkins he can handle at his balls and she loves to try out some new nipple torture devices.

Tags: Pumpkins, Ballbusting, Cbt, Bondage, German, Nipple Torture, Nipple Clamps, Costumes, Halloween, Ball Weights, Calea Toxic, Femdom

Added: Oct 31, 2021 5:16 pm
screenshot

Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya & Lexi Chase - Halloween Heart (and Ball) Breakers

Duration: 13 min 56 s / Size: 657 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Draya's loser male roommate is totally obsessed with her hot friend Lexi Chase. Draya and Lexi are all dressed up like "Queens" to go to a Halloween party and want to get going before Draya's loser roommate comes home and starts drooling all over Lexi. Oops... too late.. he comes running into the room and practically THROWS himself at Lexi's feet! Soon he is BEGGING to go to the Halloween party with them. Obviously, Lexi and Draya don't want to have this loser anywhere near them, especially in public! But then Draya reminds Lexi that they are supposed to provide some "entertainment" at the party, so maybe they can use this loser for that??? And since he will do "anything" to be around Miss Lexi Chase... they come up with a GREAT IDEA!

Tags: Ballbusting, Halloween, Female Domination, Cfnm, Cbt, Corporal Bdsm

Added: Oct 31, 2021 6:03 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - A Very Thorough Sounding Exam

Duration: 13 min 27 s / Size: 416 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: He came to get a physical for work, but is having a hard time staying flaccid for his doctor. Physical complete with measurements and a thorough sounding, enough to turn his 6 and a half inch dick to a 7 inch dick.

Tags: Mandy Marx, Handjob, Latex, Fetish, Blonde, English, Tease And Denial, Urethral Sounding, Femdom

Added: Nov 01, 2021 5:10 pm
screenshot

Maya Sin - The Foot Bitch

Duration: 13 min 42 s / Size: 848 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The foot bitch is owned by Mistress Maya Sin. The foot bitch exists to serve Mistress Maya Sin's feet. That is why the foot bitch is locked up and only allowed to worship Mistress Maya Sin's through the bars of his cage. Extreme foot humiliation is the only training suitable for the foot bitch!

Tags: Maya Sin, English, Boot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Spitting, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Nov 01, 2021 5:18 pm
screenshot

Mistress T - Wet Strapon Sucking

Duration: 17 min 28 s / Size: 897 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Strap On Blowjob, Strapon Suck, Mistress T, Spitting, Stockings, Humiliation, Strapon, Verbal Humiliation, High Heels, English, Pantyhose Stockings, Shoe Licking, Spit In Mouth, The English Mansion, Shoe Cleaning, Femdom

Added: Nov 02, 2021 6:31 am
screenshot

Mistress T - Creampie For Cuckold

Duration: 13 min 03 s / Size: 674 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Spit On Face, Blowjob, Cuckold, Stockings, Cum Eating, Mistress T, Cuckolding, Cumshot, English, Fucking, The English Mansion, Armpits, Armpit Licking, Foot In Mouth, Pantyhose Stockings, Femdom