Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 08, 2021 7:54 pm
screenshot

King Lexa - Taken & Pegged At Sears

Duration: 13 min 37 s / Size: 490 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I'm sitting in the back seat of my car as Matt (My cheuffer) sits in the front seat. I'm stroking my dick thinking about the last guy that got taken by Me. I'm remembering how I stuffed my dick in him... As Im stroking I get the urge to do it all over again. We are at the parking lot of Sears and I spot a beta man waiting outside the store.

Tags: Strap-On, King Lexa, Dildo Sucking, English, Pegging, Strapon, Cock Worship, Female Domination, Anal, Slut Training

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 08, 2021 8:02 pm
screenshot

King Lexa - Taken & Pegged In The Desert

Duration: 18 min 48 s / Size: 888 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: We are going out on a date. I promised you I would try this vanilla dating life out, just for you. I hire my private driver to pick you up because I planned dinner for us. You are excited and nervous because I am hot and intimidating. As you sit in the car you notice we are in the middle of the desert. you begin to panic and I can't help but laugh. I have you right where I want you. You have nowhere to go. I dare you to jump out. You dont. You can't. I make you suck my dick until my partner in crime (uber driver) finds the perfect space for me to rail you down.

Tags: Strap-On, King Lexa, Dildo Sucking, English, Pegging, Strapon, Cock Worship, Female Domination, Anal, Slut Training

Added: Nov 09, 2021 12:55 pm
screenshot

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Slapped Shocked and Thrashed Cruelty

Duration: 25 min 58 s / Size: 818 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I slap Andy's face so hard in this clip, I actually dislocated his jaw! Slap after slap! Full swings. Then Lexi gets on and facetime with me and joins in on the fun! Lexi encourages me to slap harder. "Harder!" "Again!" "Again!" "Vulnerable!" "Shock him Amber! Highest level!" Lexi has me move to the ball shocker to change things up! It's super fun watching the dink cry out! I then move to Andy's back and thrashed it as hard as I can. He cries out! The clip ends with some vicious face slaps. This is when the dislocation happens! I felt bad for dink a little when I found out about the prank, but dink has no right to be disrespectful Sorry not sorry! The joke was on him and about him. it was funny and dink didn't like it. Well now he knows it was funny. I don't feel bad at all about this. He missed a shift of driving for Uber over his stupid jaw, WHICH WAS FINE! I want that shift money back!

Tags: Female Domination, Face Slapping, Electric Play, Whipping, Brat Girls, Verbal Humiliation

Added: Nov 09, 2021 1:28 pm
screenshot

Amrita & Sidonia - Sendep Milking

Duration: 19 min 58 s / Size: 1.22 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Amrita brings her extreme bondage sub to the Mansion dungeon, for a double torment with Mistress Sidonia. He is strapped down tightly, with metal mitts and head covering, his cock stiff from the excitement, as the dominant women have there way. They take turns working on his exposed nipples, pain and pleasure as his dick is vibrated at the same time, with the added touch of leather gloves. The Venus 2000 is then placed over his hardness and nipple suction is added until the sub can't help but shoot a big cum load.

Tags: Vibrator Play, Handjob, Bondage, Mistress Sidonia, Leather Gloves, English, Nipple Torture, Double Domination, Mistress Amrita, Nipple Play, Venus 2000, Femdom

Added: Nov 09, 2021 2:09 pm
screenshot

Frankie Babe - Ballbusting Bitch

Duration: 5 min 40 s / Size: 678 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Watch how much fun I can have with my slaves worthless, pathetic excuse for a cock, come and see how I humiliate, squeeze, pull. whip and kick his tiny cock and balls for my entertainment. Dressed in my red hot leather and latex outfit he will take whatever is necessary for his mistress and to keep me and my sadistic satisfaction happy obviously.

Tags: Ballbusting, Cbt, Female Domination, Humiliation, Latex, Boot Domination

Added: Nov 09, 2021 2:35 pm
screenshot

Dominant Ballbusting By Dylan Rose and Stitch

Duration: 11 min 39 s / Size: 752 MB / Resolution: 1440x1080 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Yoga is a favorite pass-time for Dylan Rose and Stitch. As they are warming up, I walk over and take advantage of Stitch's feet by pressing my face in them. Both models make me pay for my mistake by repeatedly kicking, slapping, stomping, and crushing my balls until I give up...but will I?

Tags: Foot Fetish, Barefoot, Asian, Ballbusting, Cbt, Foot Domination

Added: Nov 09, 2021 6:35 pm
screenshot

Amber And Ava - Pretty Bitches With Pretty Feet Worshipped By Beta

Duration: 12 min 40 s / Size: 1.35 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Foot obsessed Fluffy loves feet. He will do ANYTHING to be near them, touch them, kiss them, massage them and lick them. They bound his hands to his body. He tries to rub oil on their feet and calves and give them a massage. But he is too stupid and uncoordinated. He sucks at massaging. He is squirting the oil all over. He can't even multitask. Cause he is fucking stupid. Its like he doesn't even have a brain!

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Boot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Chastity, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Nov 11, 2021 6:21 pm
screenshot

Mistress Damazonia & Gia The Giant - The Twin Towers

Duration: 16 min 55 s / Size: 1.09 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goddess Gia the Giant and I are just like two towers over this little size man. This is hilarious for us to be towering over him so much; How intimidating this is for him. We are pushing him around, lifting him up and even point out all his little limbs compared to ours. We are definitely an other specie: We are two Amazon women and you can't deny it after seeing us put this little man in sandwich between us two and crushing him like he's nothing. Ultimately, we even take off our shoes to show him that we are still much taller than him. We are superior and he will need to bow down to us.

Tags: Mistress Damazonia, Giantess, English, Double Domination, Amazons, Lift And Carry, Height Comparison, Height Humiliation, Tall Woman, Size Comparison, Platform Heels, Gia The Giant, Femdom

Added: Nov 11, 2021 6:29 pm
screenshot

Goddess Serena - The Femocracy Is Disappointed In You

Duration: 15 min 15 s / Size: 675 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goddess Serena has been asked by Mistress Paris to discipline wifey, her 24/7 house slave. At the Oubliette any discrepancy made by males is seen to be disrespectful and insulting and hence a Crime against Femocracy. Goddess has to conclude a suitable punishment and instantly administer it. Just what as wifey done this time!

Tags: Prison Play, Goddess Serena, Slave Training, Femdom Pov, English, Whipping, Pov, Femdom

Added: Nov 11, 2021 6:45 pm
screenshot

Lilse Von Hitte & Miss Vivienne l'Amour - Corporal Punishment Reeducation

Duration: 18 min 24 s / Size: 1.31 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Men are slow learners and some, in particular, need harsher methods than others and it was down to Myself and Mistress Vivienne L'Amour to reeducate them. Our tactics are not to be liked by the subjects but to be efficient. We used our creative and sadistic ways to teach them the errors. While one is caged, hanging from the ceiling, he is to watch while we paddle and whip his accomplice. Fear is a wonderful psychological tool. He moans and squirms trying to escape his lashes, but there is no getting away from what he deserves, and the louder his cries become the harder we punish him and the more We enjoy it. A very well spent day in the cell!

Tags: Prison Play, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, English, Paddling, Double Domination, Cage, Strapping, Slave Training, Lilse Von Hitte, Miss Vivienne Lamour, Military Uniform, Femdom

Added: Nov 11, 2021 6:53 pm
screenshot

Lady2Fight - Lora Undercover Agent Lora

Duration: 25 min 33 s / Size: 998 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lora dresses up to trick he guards, get the secret code and infiltrate their boss. Lora is totally dominant and in control. She moves slowly and deliberately with powerful karate kicks and chops to the head and body, holding the poses. Each time she strikes she makes a large karate sound. The men are trying to hit her but always miss and don't make contact.

Tags: Kicking, Punching, Beatdown, Mixed Fighting, Karate, Martial Arts, Role Play, Lora, High Kicks, Secret Agent, Femdom

Added: Nov 13, 2021 3:23 pm
screenshot

Jasmine Mendez - Beta Bitch Dick Beat Down!

Duration: 9 min 38 s / Size: 659 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: What's white dick good for? NOTHING other than paying. It's small, thin, limp & useless. But lucky for this subby I found a new purpose for it HAHAHAHA. Giving the term stress ball a totally new meaning.

Tags: Small Testicle Humiliation, CBT, Ball Busting, Beatdowns, Female Domination

Added: Nov 13, 2021 3:31 pm
screenshot

Caning With Lucy

Duration: 12 min 08 s / Size: 431 MB / Resolution: 1274x720 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Light but humiliating caning. This slave's pain tolerance is very low. He can't stand even the lightest pain but he was not good at serving the spoiled Lucy today so she decides to punishes him with the cane. Clearly visible the fear in his eyes as he was told to strip and kneel on the chair. It was unexpected at the end of the day for him. He was tied to the chair and the punishment might begun.

Tags: Caning, Classic Caning, Bondage Male, Corporal Punishment, Cfnm, Female Domination, Bdsm

Added: Nov 13, 2021 3:47 pm
screenshot

Under Princess Vennus Sweaty Feet

Duration: 30 min 48 s / Size: 1.42 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Domme Vennus wants to have a hot session of foot worship and starts to feel very horny about her slave worshipping her feet. Slave Olavo starts worshipping her Domme sneakers and then her sweated feet. Mistress Vennus seems to be adoring that and tells her slave to remove her sneakers and then begin to smell and to lick her smelly sweated feet too.

Tags: Foot Worship, Portuguese, Foot Gagging, Sole Licking, Sneaker Fetish, Brazil Goddess Feet, Princess Vennus, Femdom

Added: Nov 15, 2021 8:01 am
screenshot

The Hunteress & Lady Bellatrix - Conspiracy - Caned Conspirator

Duration: 12 min 40 s / Size: 924 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Discovering another co-conspirator, the two Special Agents drag this unsuspecting coward into the interrogation block. Confronting the original two detained prisoners, we strap the third assailant into the whipping bench. Trying to ascertain his involvement, the two Special Agents yell angrily at him and cleverly twisting the truth, they start planting lies into the mind of the new victim hoping he will speak. Special Agent Hunter soon loses her temper and starts cracking the cane across his exposed ass while Special Agent Bella shoves the evidence in his face. The other two to watch on as we finish him off before marching him off to the gas chambers.

Tags: Caning, Verbal Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Interrogation