Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 02, 2021 6:39 am
screenshot

Mistress Iside - Face Modification

Duration: 8 min 12 s / Size: 610 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: He is here watching me, he tries to understand my possible intentions and observes every my movement, at this point he knows very well that whatever can happen. My attention is attracted on his face expressions, he would desperately want to communicate something but he knows well that everything would worsen his precarious situation and beside, what could a slave say to defend hinmself whose mind often raves between useless carelessness that slow down all the orders he receive? The answer this question is implied as I am about to reveal my fearful intentions. This time my bare hands will swell that face that would like to pity me and once I reach maximum intensity my slaps will begin to change the characteristics of this face that I intend to completely destroy until every identity will be erased. I insist always on the same points and if I increase the power of my slap I can easily perceive the skin breaking, after this avalanche of slaps the result must be absolutely impressive !!!

Tags: Face Slapping, Facebusting, Submissive / Slave Training, Female Domination, Domination, Face Fetish

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Nov 02, 2021 7:58 am
screenshot

Louise - Stomping and Dunking

Duration: 9 min 39 s / Size: 729 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Louise has come home from a long day at work and is pleasantly surprised to find her slave has run her a bath. Unfortunately Squishy has let the water get cold, which infuriates Louise! Leading her to order her slave to lay in the bath and endure his punishment. Louise shows Squishy no mercy by repeatedly stomping on his balls, she even stands full weight on them, flattening them against his thigh and also dunks him underwater, standing on his face & throat so he can't breath or move!

Tags: Ball Stomping, Ballbusting, Underwater, Foot Domination, Trampling, Cbt, Interracial Domination

Added: Nov 03, 2021 1:28 pm
screenshot

Amber & Nika - Full Weight Facesitting In Shiny Outfits

Duration: 15 min 40 s / Size: 1.25 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The girls put on their favorite shiny body suits. So sleek and sexy. Time for FACESITTING! They put their beta on the bench and tie him to it. They take turns putting their full weight on him. Smothering him, grinding on him and making him go crazy cause he's in chastity. Amber gets out the oil and rubs Nika's beautiful ass with it as she is sitting on slaves face. The top of his head is getting so red because she is squishing him and he can't breathe.

Tags: Nika Venom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Brat Princess, English, Double Domination, Ass Smothering, Ass Grinding, Chastity Slave, Full Weight, Princess Amber, Oiled Ass, Shiny Clothing, Lotion Oil Fetish, Femdom

Added: Nov 03, 2021 4:54 pm
screenshot

Mistress Ezada Sinn - No Complaining

Duration: 6 min 54 s / Size: 752 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I don't like to be disturbed by a chattel, especially when the reason for it is something so unimportant as his discomfort. Being left naked and chained up outside is no reason to complain; be it rain or snow, I expect My chattel to wait silently no matter how uncomfortable he is. So when I hear him complaining of the cold, I'm not pleased. A brisk whipping will quickly warm up his skin, while a raw pegging should help take his mind off the unbearable circumstances. his bruised ass and sore man-pussy definitely excite and warm Me up. My chattels must never complain; they should always appreciate whatever I give them.

Tags: Whipping, Spitting, Pegging, English, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Outdoors, Strapon

Added: Nov 03, 2021 5:02 pm
screenshot

Winter Jade - Slow Oral Tease Leads to 10 Second Cream Pie in Her Pussy

Duration: 24 min 20 s / Size: 1.05 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Winter is so innocent looking, even the way she smiles and giggles as she teases a rock hard cock past its limit seems innocent. She gets her stunt cock so worked up he doesn't even last past getting the tip into her tight 19 year old pussy.

Tags: Creampie, Edging Games, Tease & Denial, Ass Eating, Cum Play, Winter Jade, Michael Masters, Blue Eyes, Premature Ejaculation

Added: Nov 03, 2021 6:25 pm
screenshot

Amber And Ava - Lets Hang A Brick From Its Balls And Hit Them With Bat

Duration: 13 min 30 s / Size: 1.27 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The girls needed someone to mess with for the day. Someone to make good content with. They tie their masked slaves balls really tight so they are about to pop. The color is disgusting. Its so tight that it's a deep dark purple color. LOL Seems like we always turn balls different colors. Something we are really good at! The girls yank his grossed tied nuts around. Up and down as they strike him with a wooden bat. The taps on the balls get more and more intense. They swing the bat and start really hitting the balls. LOL. Imagine, your balls about to explode from bondage as a wooden bat repeatedly wacks the fuck out of them! Nightmare? Or Dream? Either way its fun for us. We love doing this at the Brat Princess House. Ew his little dick looks like its getting hard. What is wrong with this fucking freak? He is definitely not a real man. This is what he gets for not being a man. We get to ruin and destroy his fucking balls, dick and well being.

Tags: English, Brat Princess, Humiliation, Cbt, Ballbusting, Femdom

Added: Nov 03, 2021 6:42 pm
screenshot

Platinum's Mean Girls - Amber And I Get Our Feet Worshiped

Duration: 16 min 56 s / Size: 3.23 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After a long day of destroying losers, Princess Amber and I were discussing how much our feet hurt. We decided to utilize the submissive slut we had kneeling in the corner. We were wearing super hot shiny clothes from playing a lil game called red light, green light. We let this freak worship and rub our feet... strictly for our benefit... But now it can officially diiiieeee happy!

Tags: English, American Mean Girls, Boot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Nov 03, 2021 6:50 pm
screenshot

Platinum's Mean Girls - Eat All The Sweaty Nasty Crumbs Bitch

Duration: 13 min 53 s / Size: 1.64 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I swear, I couldn't honestly even make-up the things all you pathetic, disgusting, losers are into even if I spent the rest of My life trying to imagine being as gross and worthless as you are. Take this freak for instance, not only is it addicted to everything about Me, but it doesn't even want to be allowed to eat anything if it isn't covered in My spit and then smashed up and infused with the sweat and dirt from the bottom of My feet.... HAHAHAHahahaha... how fucking pathetic right? I know My soles and toes are adorably cute and way more perfect than anything you hae ever had a chance to touch, but how gross is it to eat bread that was in the bottom of My super hot and always sweaty clear plastic booties as I spent the day out walking around Vegas? Only the most pathetic and disgusting idiot would actually do that, and lo and behold there just happens to be a loser ready and willing right here... HAHAHA... you losers never cease to amuse Me, and I keep walking all over you (or your dinner) all the way to the FN BANK!!!

Tags: English, American Mean Girls, Boot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 7:22 am
screenshot

Raquel Roper - Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave

Duration: 31 min 34 s / Size: 2.68 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Miss Roper has a fun day planned! It might not be so much fun for her slave though. Watch as the beautiful and sadistic Raquel Roper tortures and torments her pathetic slave. She has her bitch in the dungeon where no one can hear his screams. Miss Roper starts by making her slave worship her big strap on cock. After her cock is lubed with her slave's spit she gives her bitch a proper fucking. Next, Miss Roper is in the mood to give her bitch some real pain. She laughs and smiles while her slave cries and screams. She makes sure her slave isn't going anywhere by binding his hands. Then, Miss Roper whips and canes her pathetic bitch. Once he is beaten to Miss Roper's satisfaction, the slave is allowed to please his Goddess by fucking her with a dildo gag. Finally, Miss Roper decides that her slave's swollen balls are too full and need to be emptied. She ties him up and slowly teases and edges her slave until he explodes with his cum into Miss Roper's hand. After **** her bitch to consume every ounce of his filth, Miss Roper leaves her slave tied up in the dungeon to ponder everything that has happened today.

Tags: Bdsm, Dildo, Humiliation, Smoking, Milking, Denial, Boots, Slave, Gloves, 1on1, Strap On, Whipping, Toys, Fetish, Handjob, Bondage, Cumshot, Latex

Added: Nov 04, 2021 11:07 am
screenshot

Platinum's Mean Girls - Smashing, Slapping, and Stomping a Slut Silent

Duration: 19 min 05 s / Size: 1.36 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Every slave I own, use, or otherwise exploit has some weird habit or tendency to do something that annoys Me and this on in particular is a ridiculously noisy fuck... As such, I decided to have a bit of fun with it in this clip and let it know that I planned to beat its ass and enjoy destroying it and that the entire time I didn't want to hear a thing from it... Was it successful at staying silent as I stomped on it, slapped it over and again with My feet, and even shoved nearly My entire foot into its mouth and down the back of its throat? Get the clip and find out loser.

Tags: Face Slapping, Trampling, Humiliation, Spitting, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, American Mean Girls, English, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 11:15 am
screenshot

Divine Goddess Jessica - Agonizing Ass Massage

Duration: 23 min 44 s / Size: 293 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Massage, Divine Goddess Jessica, Mind Fuck, English, Ass Worship, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 11:57 am
screenshot

Aleska Diamond - Servant Boy

Duration: 15 min 35 s / Size: 350 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: wmv

Description: Aleska always travels with her servant boy to have him take care of her special needs either it is getting a fruit plate or to croon her bed time song to cradle her to rest.

Tags: Shiny Bikini, Ballbusting, Facesitting, Cbt, Foot Worship, English, Aleska Diamond, Slave Training, Goddess Worship, Femdom Universe, Servant, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 12:13 pm
screenshot

Deanna Storm & Megan Jones - Fuck My Boots Bitch

Duration: 6 min 31 s / Size: 144 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Goddess Deanna wants her boots cleaned and shined by her slave - by using his own cum. As the slave masturbates, Mistress Megan supervises his work and smacks his cock when he is not working hard enough. Deanna orders the slave to fuck her boots, laughing that her boots get more action than he does. Will the slave be able to please Deanna after getting such a privilege?

Tags: Collar, Megan Jones, Boot Worship, Barefoot, Bootjob, Masturbation, Smoking, Kicking, Humiliation, Cbt, Boots, Slave, Fetish, Lang English, Ball Kicking, Slave Collar, Deanna Storm, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 6:33 pm
screenshot

Ana Foxxx - Mean Loan Officer

Duration: 44 min 22 s / Size: 2.52 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Miss Foxxx loves being a Loan Officer. Her job allows her to meet weak losers who are desperate for her help. When Eriq walks into her bank, he's exactly what she wants. She makes him crawl and beg... she knows he needs that loan and will do anything for it. She laughs at him as he degrades himself for her. She loves having power over him!!

Tags: Miss Foxx, Humiliation, Assworship, Smother, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Interracial, Face Sitting, English, Femdom

Added: Nov 04, 2021 6:41 pm
screenshot

Lily Lane - Loser Boyfriend

Duration: 47 min 35 s / Size: 2.7 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Lily likes to be in charge in her relationships, so she only dates weak losers. Eriq knows his place: he is to obey her every command, she is always right, and he is inferior to her. When Lily catches him talking to a policeman without her permission, she lets him know that counts as cheating on her. She makes him delete all of his contacts in his phone so there can be no more confusion about whom he is allowed to speak with. After a good spanking, it's time for him to put on his sissy wig and worship his Goddess!

Tags: Lily Lane, Humiliation, Assworship, Smother, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Sitting, English, Femdom