Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 03, 2021 4:31 pm
screenshot

Short Fat Fuck Piece of Shit Loser Gets Some Attention

Duration: 11 min 24 s / Size: 1.22 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: One day I received a message in my Twitter DM'S. I read it and it was this beta begging me to let him be a slave. So, I met with him at a coffee shop. The second he walked in I literally spit my drink out and died laughing. He was the shortest, ugliest loser I have ever met! Automatically I just knew I had to bring him back to the BP house. He followed me there. I had called the girls on the way and I told them all about him and how they won't stop laughing when he walks through the door. He walks through the door and instantly all of us are laughing. Bullying this little dweeb!!!! He was star struck. Being able to be in the house looking at half naked girls. He was so lucky that day. I don't think he knew what he was in for. Everyone was so mean to him and made him cry. We verbally abused him and humiliated him. We decided he might be good to make content with. So, we put him through HELL. We spun him around til he almost threw up. We played tennis with him and shoved him back n forth while insulting him. We couldn't stop laughing. It was a great time. After the camera turned off he was so scared and instantly escaped our house. And was never to be heard from again. LOL We scared the fuck out of that little munchkin elf boy. What the fuck. His ugliness burnt my eyes out.

Tags: Humiliation, English, Femdom, Nika Venom, Crystal, Princess Amber, Ava, Bullying, Leotard, Pantyhose, Spandex, Tights

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Oct 04, 2021 9:26 am
screenshot

RealCuckolding - Cuck Sucks Out Fresh BBC Load

Duration: 15 min 37 s / Size: 1.22 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Realcuckolding, Australian, Femdom, Face Sitting, Blowjob, Interracial, Creampie, Handjob, Fetish, Chastity, Cowgirl, Creampie Eating, Doggy Style, Cum Cleaning, Hotwife, Cum Eating, Reverse Cowgirl, Spooning, Big Tits

Added: Oct 04, 2021 1:14 pm
screenshot

MahoganyQen - In Service For Your Goddess Ashtray, Human Furniture

Duration: 16 min 35 s / Size: 732 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: MahoganyQen, Ebony, Femdom, Fetish

Added: Oct 04, 2021 1:30 pm
screenshot

Foot Goddess Mia - After gym

Duration: 8 min 24 s / Size: 797 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I came back from the gym and saw that my slave didn't do what I told him! How much do you think my socks stink? What does my socks taste like? Does it taste like sweat? Now he will have to wash them well in his mouth.

Tags: Foot Goddess Mia, Fetish, Humiliation, Socks, Foot Worship, English, Slave Training, Stinky Feet, Yoga Pants, Socks Worship, Sweaty Feet, Femdom

Added: Oct 04, 2021 1:47 pm
screenshot

Alisa And Diana - Neighborhood - Humiliation Slave

Duration: 10 min 22 s / Size: 959 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Alisa and Diana decide to walk with a slave in outside. They put a collar on him and walked with him like a pet, and then ordered him to lie on his belly and crawl behind them like a worm. There was a puddle on the way and Alisa ordered the slave to swim there. The dull pig slave immediately obeyed and bathed in a puddle. Girls kicked him in the face and him to lick their dirty feet. This slave's face and tongue were completely muddy. Diana pressed her slave's head many times with her foot, pressing his face into the mud. Slave swallowed the dirt with the girls' feet as ordered. They spat on him and insulted him like a dumb idiot. Slave couldn't completely lick the girls' feet off the dirt and they decided to give him a drink. Diana brought two glasses and girls started scooping up dirty water from a puddle and pouring a slave into her mouth. I think this pig deserves it.

Tags: Licking Girls Feet, English, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Trampling, Femdom

Added: Oct 06, 2021 6:54 pm
screenshot

Nurse Takes Semen Samples

Duration: 27 min 43 s / Size: 326 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: wmv

Blonde nurse starts medical exam with a prostate check. After making him do some pushups, she starts giving him a handjob. She then pulls a strapon out of her bag and starts pegging him. Next, she makes him eat her out (not sure what that has to do with a medical exam). Finally, she collects a semen sample by jerking him off into a cup.

Tags: Oral, Gloves, Nurse, Russian, 1on1, Strap On, Female Completion, Pegging, Cunnilingus, Milking, Piercings, Fetish, Handjob, Cumshot, Blonde, Femdom

Added: Oct 06, 2021 7:02 pm
screenshot

Psycho Ward Nurse Kitty Carrera Collects Sperm From Her Pussy

Duration: 12 min 19 s / Size: 673 MB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Kitty Carrera has transferred from City General to the County Psycho Ward. Today is her first day on the job and she wants to impress the chief of staff and of course the head nurse. Today's patient is extreme and Kitty is going to need to do her very best if she want to collect his seaman sample. She degrades the patient and controls him. She smacks his dick around while she makes fun of him. Then she puts on her rubber gloves and does her thing. She jerks off the patient and edges him several times. Then she gives him a thorough Blowy and she edges him again. Once Kitty is certain that his phallus is good and hard. She pulls off her knickers and she hops on his cock. Kitty proceeds to ride him for several minutes, in the process she cums on his cock multiple times then she waits for his sample. When the patient is ready to climax, Kitty makes him shoot his load deep inside her pussy for safe keeping. Then later on she will use a test tube and retrieve it. Watch as Kitty completely dominates this poor bastard.

Tags: Straight, Abuse, Gloves, Cowgirl, Nurse, 1on1, Reverse Cowgirl, Handcuffs, Pierced Nipples, Piercings, Medical, Hardcore, Fetish, Handjob, Bondage, Stockings, Blowjob, Femdom, Brunette

Added: Oct 06, 2021 7:27 pm
screenshot

Goddess Tangent - Triple Domme Spittoon

Duration: 10 min 08 s / Size: 1.42 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: The Goddesses have their hooded spit slave chained up on his back, incapable of any movement or struggle. They take turns verbally him and using his mouth as their personal spittoon. His Cock is bulging out of his cock ring while he takes all of their spit in his mouth. He loves this treatment, just like a good spit slave should!

Tags: Kate West, Face Slapping, English, Mistress Tangent, Chains, Spitting, Humiliation, Latex, Spit In Mouth, Degradation, Iv Luxe, Spit Slave, Spittoon, Triple Domination, Goddess Worship, Spit Fetish, Slave Training, Bound, Femdom

Added: Oct 07, 2021 11:08 am
screenshot

Amber and Nika - Brat Princess Face Slap Tennis

Duration: 7 min 18 s / Size: 802 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After a long day of kicking the fuck out of their fat ass slave they decide he needs more punishment. Time for BRAT PRINCESS FACE SLAP TENNIS! He is so ugly. Maybe slapping his fat fucking face over and over might make some of the ugly go away. He is made to crawl back and forth between girls so they can slap his face. They smack him SO hard. Its actually starting to hurt their hands. I personally LOVE the slap sound. Nothing is more satisfying in life than hearing a loud slap. Especially if its to face or balls. He may kiss their shoes so his face feels better. LOL He is so dumb and fat and will always be at our feet.

Tags: Face Slapping, English, Brat Princess, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Oct 07, 2021 11:41 am
screenshot

Mistress Tangent - Gooey Loogies

Duration: 7 min 08 s / Size: 261 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Tangent may be coming down with a cold... She insists on spitting her possibly infectious loogies into her slave mouth. She trains him to keep his mouth opened wide with a gag as she fills his mouth with slimey green spit. The slave gags as he chokes down massive amounts of her phlegm.

Tags: Spitting, Femdom Empire, Mistress Tangent, English, Spit In Mouth, Goddess Tangent, Spit Fetish, Femdom

Added: Oct 07, 2021 12:05 pm
screenshot

Jasmine Mendez - Real Chastity - All Dicks Belong In Chastity

Duration: 7 min 47 s / Size: 1.96 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: My SockSissy says bye, bye to Manhood today & Joins my Stable but not before its last big release! Oh yes, I made his last release EXTRA special & nice with my Hitachi wand lol. It's gonna be a long time before it's feeling anything again. I'm only interested in REAL chastity not online pretend. All dicks belong in chastity & under my control.

Tags: Chastity, Mind Fuck, Small Penis Humiliation, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Goddess Worship

Added: Oct 08, 2021 11:11 am
screenshot

Mistress Afitap Sultan - Extreme Hard Ball Busting

Duration: 5 min 14 s / Size: 620 MB / Resolution: 1440x1440 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Turkish Mistress Afitap, Extreme Domination, Turkish, Face Slapping, Ballbusting, Femdom

Added: Oct 08, 2021 11:28 am
screenshot

Mistress Tangent - Fuck Doll

Duration: 33 min 57 s / Size: 1.97 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Mistress Tangent, Mis-Tangent, Tangent, Mistress, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Strap-On

Added: Oct 08, 2021 11:44 am
screenshot

Mistress Tangent - Maid To Serve

Duration: 29 min 32 s / Size: 1.72 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Mistress Tangent, Strapon, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Femdom

Added: Oct 08, 2021 12:01 pm
screenshot

Mistress Tangent - Petticoat Punishment

Duration: 47 min 38 s / Size: 1.47 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Tangent, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Feminization, Anal Fucking, Strapon, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Pegging