Added: Nov 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Mistress Zita

General info:
Continuance: 10 min 32 s
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Strap-on
Year: 2015
Models: Mistress Zita

screenshot
Description: Mistress Zita's very unfortunate slave is tied down to the spanking bench, with his naked ass pointing towards the ceiling. A mask is covering his ugly face and through the holesleft for his eyes Zita shows him the giant strapon she will push into his already half widened anus. She widens it a little more with three fingers and after it she plunges the hugedick into his ass and she rides him wild and strong.
Filesize: 653 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File type: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2019 3:53 am
Allesandra Snow

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 34 s
Genre: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off
Year: 2017
Models: Allesandra Snow

screenshot
Description: I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.
After I'm done jerking him off, you're going to suck down all of his sticky white cum.
Filesize: 431 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 05, 2019 4:45 am
Abella Danger - Weapon Of Ass Destruction

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 52 s
Genre: Femdom, Brutal Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Latina, Stockings, Vibrator
Models: Abella Danger

screenshot
Filesize: 293 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 05, 2019 5:11 pm
Receptacle Cum Dumpster Party

General info:
Continuance: 12 min 31 s
Genre: CEI HUMILIATION BIG TITS
Models: Goddess Harley

screenshot
Description: Well, Well. Here you are for another cum dumpster party! LOL! I know last time I tied you to the chair I used a funnel to drain all the cum into your mouth. buy this time, I'm gonna make you just tilt your head back and open wide! I'm gonna tease all the alpha males at this party with my tits and legs until they blow a huge load in your awaiting mouth! Your gonna be so full of cum tonight, cum dumpster!
Filesize: 568 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 05, 2019 11:10 pm
Kate England & Eden Sin

General info:
Continuance: 3 min 49 s
Genre: Female Domination, Lezdom, Small Tits, Pussy Worship

screenshot
Description: Aggressive little Eden wants more, this time she wants to be on the end of Kate's tongue.
Looks like Kate won't have to move as Eden mounts her face and enjoys a satisfying orgasm.
Filesize: 364 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 06, 2019 5:15 am
Russian Mistress Sophie Summer aka Tatiana Swank

General info:
Continuance: 16 min 59 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Lick, Footjob
Year: 2019
Models: Sophie Summer

screenshot
Filesize: 685 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 06, 2019 11:17 am
Nicole Chance

General info:
Continuance: 20 min 58 s
Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Lick, Hairy

screenshot
Description: Nicole Chance
Filesize: 661 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 07, 2019 5:56 am
Asa Akira - Strap On Desires, scene 4

General info:
Continuance: 40 min 32 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Oral, Asian
Year: 2012
Models: Asa Akira, Rocco Reed

screenshot
Description: When Asa starts to feel her husband Rocco withdrawing from her, she worries about their relationship. They're newlyweds, and this should be the time of their life, but instead she can feel the distance growing. Asa is worried that he's having an affair, and her sleazy boss Alec Knight sees the perfect opportunity to school his young secretary in the ways of all men. But it's not another woman that Rocco desires; it's the urge for an experience he fears sexy Asa won't understand -- anal penetration with a strap on. Meanwhile, Asa's lesbian mom Lucky and her partner Dana encourage the young beauty to find out what Rocco is hiding. Will Asa discover her husband's shameful secret? And what will she do when she does?
Filesize: 649 MB
Resolution: 480 x 848

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 07, 2019 12:02 pm
How Triring Say Goodnight ;)

General info:
Continuance: 7 min 52 s
Genre: Amateur, Home Made, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick
Models: Goddess Amihra

screenshot
Filesize: 687 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 09, 2019 1:13 pm
Domina Planet Foot Beatdown Empress Elle

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 26 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Empress Elle

screenshot
Description: Young Empress Elle has been training Her foot slave all day but isn't completely happy with his performance. He wasn't able to deep throat Her feet as deeply as She required and didn't beg for more and thank Her earnestly enough. Then again, Empress Elle doesn't exactly see males as the equal to Women and so feels nothing when they suffer under Her punishments. Quite the contrary, She was raised in a Femdom household and quickly realized She was a natural born sadist. She has taken the slave's hood off and has him blindfolded and chained on his back. She is perched on top of him, facing his head, with Her feet resting on his head. Her luscious, bare pussy mashed against his metal-caged cock, makes sure that he feels the wetness of Her heavenly flower as Her excitement grows. She tells him however that this will be "advanced foot training", and that he will be expected to endure longer foot smothering times and deeper foot deep throating/swallowing/gagging. She tells him that they're going to pick up from last time. She puts both feet on his face, pinching his nose and sealing Her perfect peds over his mouth. She can feel if he tries to cheat breathe, and after about 30 seconds he is already struggling. He whines about it so She gives him a little foot slap to shut him up. She starts another countdown with similar results, him whining and gasping after just 35 seconds. She says nothing, just responds with a vicious foot series of foot slaps with both feet, his head whiplashes back and forth and he screams in surprise each time because he is blindfolded and can't see them coming. Ater knocking him around, he get scared and She seals Her perfect feet over his face again. He makes it but sturggles and gets more slaps and then foot gagged repeatedly. She finally finishes up the session with another series of foot slaps, including two to his face at the same time at the end and then, unexpectedly, gives the slave a positive review for taking the punishment. "You're improving, but we start again tomorrow "yes Mistress"
Filesize: 329 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 09, 2019 7:20 pm
Mistress Amanda - Brutal cleaning of the balls

General info:
Continuance: 9 min 15 s
Genre: Female Domination, Cruel CBT, Young Mistress, Sadism
Year: 2018

screenshot
Filesize: 534 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 10, 2019 7:31 am
Stella Liberty Candis Stretching Limits

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 47 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Stella Liberty

screenshot
Description: Sissy Maid Candi Cumdump is ready to be stretched out for Mistress Stella at the Rubber girl Academy! Before she can graduate to the next level of her girl training Candi needs to make sure that her holes are stretched and ready to be used! Mistress Stella removes the butt plug that Candi has been wearing all day as part of her anal training and replaces it with her big strap on cock! She fucks Candi in the ass until Candi is stretched out like the sissy girl she is training to be. Candi loves it and learns to take the whole giant dick inside of her to prove that she is worthy of serving the Femdom Mistresses of the Rubber girl Academy!
Filesize: 956 MB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm
Fried Blue Balls

General info:
Continuance: 12 min 1 s
Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Electro Play, CBT, Nipple Clamps, BDSM
Models: Anny Aurora

screenshot
Description: German Goddess Annie is a big believer that chastity is an effective method in transforming a man into a slave. Sometimes a man still needs that little extra push to learn the ways of his Mistress and electrical shock therapy is proven to be just what her new slave needs. She straps him into the cock bondage device and secures a high powered shock collar around his balls to show she means business. With just the tap of her finger she sends a huge wave of voltage to his helpless manhood making him obey in ways he never imagined.
Filesize: 892 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Goddess Harley - Edge Whoops Eat

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 36 s
Genre: CEI EDGING GAMES ORGASM DENIAL JERK OFF INSTRUCTION JOI
Models: Goddess Harley

screenshot
Description: This is my favorite kind of video because I get to tell you how superior I am as I make you edge without cuming for as long I want. Oh, but the best part is when you accidently lose control and squirt. hopefully a failed orgasm. Hopefully just one pump of cum that does nothing to relieve your blue balls but still is enough to eat! Yup, your gonna eat every drop. And I don't care if it's the first time you watch this or the 10th time.
Filesize: 387 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 11, 2019 1:57 am
Mistress Gaia, Miss Sarah A bitch in heat for My big black

General info: