Added: Nov 11, 2019 2:04 pm
Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

General info:
Continuance: 17 min 3 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Year: 2019
Models: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela

screenshot
Description: Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.
Filesize: 390 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File type: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 12, 2019 2:08 am
Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo

General info:
Continuance: 13 min 10 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Stockings
Models: Lance Hart, Cleo

screenshot
Description: Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind... She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass! Lance moans in pain with each passing moment. "I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better!" teases Cleo. She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out. Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch. Looks like Lance is not allowed to cum...this time...
Filesize: 483 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm
Mistress Gaia Shades Of Blue

General info:
Continuance: 14 min 13 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
Description: Today I'm feeling a little energetic. I have my slave on the floor and I have decided to use him for some exercise. I have his arms and wrists tightly bound, with his hands in leather mittens. I also bind his feet together, and attach them to the suspension cable. My bitch knows he's going to suffer, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I pull him upside down with the suspension cable, and chain his arms to the wall. He is in a very stressful and painful position, and there's no way of escape. I also attach a very tight ball ring to his balls with a leash. He's beginning to whine a little and I pull tightly on the leash giving his balls a good tugging. I tell him that I want him to clean my beautiful shoes, and get him using his tongue. With some groaning, due to his painful position I decide to remove my shoes and shut him up by giving him some foot gagging. I shove my silky black stocking foot into his mouth and enjoy that gargling sound as he chokes. As he's beneath my t ze, I use it to support myself and give him a double foot gagging and also foot slap his balls while making him choke. Eventually, I decide to tease him a little and allow him to play with his cock. He begs me to let him cum, however due to his stressful position I think it's too much for my bitch. I continue to make him suffer, and enjoy watching as he turns to shades of blue. Oggi sono piena di energia, mi sento alla grande. Ho il mio schiavo sul pavimento e ho deciso di usarlo per un po ' di esercizio fisico. Ho bloccato saldamente le sue braccia e i suoi polsi con le mani chiuse in guanti di pelle. Unisco anche i suoi piedi e li attacco al cavo di sospensione. La mia puttana sa che sta per soffrire e Io mi godrò ogni momento. Lo tiro a testa in giù con il cavo di sospensione e incateno le braccia al muro. È in una posizione molto scomoda e dolorosa e non c'è modo di scappare. Alle sue palle lego un anello a sfera molto stretto con un guinzaglio. Strattono le sue palle con il guizaglio provocando i suoi lamenti. Gli ordino di pulire le mie scarpe con la lingua. Spingo il mio piede setato nella sua bocca, deliziandomi dei suoi gorgheggi alla ricerca di aria. Mi sostengo al t zio per soffocarlo con entrambi i piedi. Poi, gli permetto di giocare con il suo cazzo. Mi Mi supplica di lasciarlo venire, ma a causa della sua posizione decisamente scomoda penso penso che non ce la possa fare e cosi continuo a farlo soffrire, divertendomi a guardare il suo corpo assumere bellissime sfumature di blu...
Filesize: 553 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 13, 2019 2:47 am
There's Nothing Better Than Being Your Bitch: Helena Locke & Jay West

General info:
Continuance: 1 h 3 min
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, CBT, Clothespins, Latex, Wax, Zapper, Blowjob, Vibrator, Canning, Ballbusting, Masturbation
Models: Helena Locke, Jay West

screenshot
Description: Caged with a myriad of clothespins on his balls, Jay Wimp awaits the beautiful Domina Helena Locke. Domina Helena enters, clad in shiny tight red latex and thigh high boots. She's heard Jay is tough and is ready to put him to the test. She bites his cock and zaps him all over his body, paying extra attention to his cock and balls. Jay yelps and squirms like the pathetic worm he is, unable to escape his Domina's reach. Helena clamps Jay's nipples and continues tormenting him with a crop and teasing him with her perfect ass. Too bad Jay is too pathetic to even fuck. Instead he'll take the pain all men deserve. Helena removes the clothespins on his balls one by one, leaving Jay's sensitive cock exposed to more zaps. Next Jay is bound with rubber bands around his thighs and feet. His legs are tied open and his ass is exposed. Helena spits all over his face before scratching and cropping his sensitive nipples. She punches his balls hard and canes his cock, thighs, and feet. Jay begs for more and screams as his Domina leaves lovely red marks along his thighs. Helena commands him to watch as she canes him and stretches the rubber bands to the limit. She has Jay tell her when to release the bands to prove how tough he is and makes him watch them snap back against his skin. Jay screams as the bands hit his sensitive flesh. Then Helena slides her dick into this sorry loser's ass. Jay moans as Helena works the cock in and out of his hole. He's her bitch today and she makes him repeat it out loud over and over as she stretches his cock and balls and continues to snap the bands around his thighs. Finally, Jay is blindfolded and bound on his back. Helena continues to zap him before sinking down onto his face. She squeezes him between her powerful thighs. She torments his sensitive cock and refuses to let him cum. All his cries are turning her on, and soon she cums on his face. When Jay begs to cum, Helena is disgusted. She punches his balls repeatedly, ruining his orgasm. She empties the candles in her dungeon all over his cock and balls, covering them entirely in wax as Jay screams. Then she beats the wax off with a crop and cane. Jay couldn't be happier in his new life as Domina Helena's bitch.
Filesize: 698 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 15, 2019 3:54 am
AstroDomina Sydney Fuck Me Daddy

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 55 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Year: 2018
Models: AstroDomina

screenshot
Filesize: 710 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 16, 2019 10:35 am
Obey Melanie You deserve to be Fucked

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 15 s
Genre: CHASTITY, COCK WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, COCK TEASE, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRAPON
Year: 30.04.2016
Models: Melanie

screenshot
Description: Have been in chastity a long time? Do you nuts ache? Cant take it anymore? I know what you need! Bend over and assume slave position! You deserve to be fucked!
Filesize: 300 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 17, 2019 4:56 am
Brianna & Lola

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 9 s
Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Face Fucking, High Heels, Strap-On
Year: 2014
Models: Brianna, Lola

screenshot
Description: Goddess Brianna's twins Lola and Danni have their birthday today. On this birthday Danni will be pegged. It is tradition in this family. All boys are pegged on their birthday when they first get old enough. First they are locked into chastity and then pegged. The party is so humiliating for Danni. He is **** to suck both his mothers and her sister's cock. Lola loves it! She loves being a spoiled bratty bitch to her twin brother. She loves that he is being pegged. Danni at first struggles with his mother's cock. His sister yells at him, "It's my birthday to and this is what I want!" Lola feeds her brother her cock while Brianna finally presses herself into Danni. Danni is being pegged! "Its huge Mommy!" "Don't worry your sister is next!" Danni is humiliated. He is being double teamed by his sister and mother. Danni's balls swing back and forth inside his chastity tube from the pounding from his mother. Then his Sister gets her turn pegging him. Lola loves fucking her twin brother. While Lola fucks her brother, Brianna makes Danni clean off her cock with his mouth. He is an ass to mouth girl now! "Happy birthday Danni" Lola now can peg Danni anytime she wants. Now that Lola is old enough she will be allowed to peg her father, older brothers, and uncles as well. Brianna takes some picture for the family scrap book. "Danni's first pegging." Both ladies laugh at Danni's predicament. He knows these pictures will be framed and hanged in the house. This clip is a rare glimpse into the traditions and ceremonies of a femdom family. In this family the males are kept in chastity and pegged regularly. Best clip ever.
Filesize: 826 MB
File type: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 17, 2019 11:00 am
Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo

General info:
Continuance: 13 min 10 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Stockings
Models: Lance Hart, Cleo

screenshot
Description: Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind... She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass! Lance moans in pain with each passing moment. "I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better!" teases Cleo. She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out. Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch. Looks like Lance is not allowed to cum...this time...
Filesize: 144 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 17, 2019 11:23 pm
Mistress Dayana - Updated 26 May 2016

General info:
Continuance: 14 min 21 s
Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Piss Drink, Stockings
Year: 2016
Models: Mistress Dayana

screenshot
Filesize: 411 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 20, 2019 12:29 am
Veronica

General info:
Continuance: 18 min 0 s
Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Blowjob
Year: 2016

screenshot
Filesize: 516 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 21, 2019 7:55 pm
Arima Aki - ****d By A Pervert

General info:
Continuance: 29 min 40 s
Genre: Japan Femdom, Uncensored, Cunilingus, Facesitting, All Sex
Year: 2012
Models: Arima Aki

screenshot
Filesize: 640 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 22, 2019 8:04 am
Ibicella FR Pegging Humiliation

General info:
Continuance: 25 min 9 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

screenshot
Description: French girls do it better. You don't need to speak French to enjoy the ass-fucking session anyway
mickster
Added: Nov 22, 2019 2:13 pm
The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

General info:
Continuance: 51 min 28 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Facesitting, Caning, Chastity, Ass Licking
Models: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear

screenshot
Description: Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.
Filesize: 564 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 23, 2019 2:30 am
Gynarchy Goddess Ruthlessly Stretched

General info:
Continuance: 6 min 20 s
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

screenshot
Filesize: 204 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 25, 2019 9:30 am
Goddess Gynarchy Slut for Cock

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 56 s
Models: Goddess Gynarchy

screenshot
Description: This collared slave of mine is just a girl for Goddess cock. He is always buying me bigger and bigger strap-on dildos to fuck his girlty ass with! This time I feel like fucking him with my big black 8 inch girthy cock until he moans like a little girl! Then he's going to suck it clean to thank me.
Filesize: 287 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download