Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm
Mindless Analgasm

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 45 s
Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Models: Kendra James

screenshot
Description: Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient girl. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.
Filesize: 858 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File type: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 27, 2019 12:31 am
Abused for Her Pleasure

General info:
Continuance: 10 min 48 s
Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation, Stockings
Models: Alina Lopez

screenshot
Description: You know what makes Mistress Alina's pussy wet?!? Watching you devote your entire body to only her as you abuse yourself for her pleasure. Now be a good boy and grab a piece of string as you are going to obey your Mistress's every command and abuse your cock and balls if you ever want to cum again. The more you obey and suffer for your Mistress the more turned out she will become. Isn't pleasing your Mistress the most important thing in your life? Of course it is slave...
Filesize: 916 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 27, 2019 6:32 am
Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy

General info:
Continuance: 58 min 56 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Feet, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, Zapper
Year: 2018
Models: Arabelle Raphael, DJ

screenshot
Description: Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.
Filesize: 646 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 27, 2019 6:42 pm
Melanie Mayer Pussy Worship

General info:
Continuance: 20 min 24 s
Genre: Femdom, Pussy Worship
Year: 2019
Models: Melanie Mayer

screenshot
Filesize: 755 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am
Mistress Sarah A Caning And A Fuck For The Whore

General info:
Continuance: 12 min 4 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Mistress Sarah

screenshot
Filesize: 933 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 28, 2019 7:11 pm
Raven Leigh - Used and Abused, Leigh Raven Punishes Lance Hart

General info:
Continuance: 1 h 4 min
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Blowjob, Milking, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Feet, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex
Models: Leigh Raven, Lance Hart

screenshot
Description: Wearing black thigh-high latex stiletto boots, Leigh Raven dances for Lance Hart in a private room at the club where she works. She puts Lance in a trance with her striking beauty. She shakes her ass for him and he grabs his hard cock through his pants. Without thinking, Lance reaches out with an open hand and slaps Leigh's ass. Leigh immediately turns around and grabs Lance hard by the shirt, pulls him close and makes him apologize. Lance says he'll do anything to make it up to her, so she ties his arms together behind his back to the brass pole on stage. She sticks a ball-gag in his mouth and explains that she gets to do whatever she wants to him and through the ball gag he agrees. Leigh removes Lance's ball-gag, leans back in a leather chair and lifts one of her legs to his face and tells him to clean her boots. He licks her latex boots and sucks on her stiletto heel. She unzips her boots revealing her thigh-high stockings and shoves her foot into Lance's mouth. She slides her foot down his body to his cock and humiliates him for dripping pre-cum onto her stage. She punishes him by repeatedly kicking him in the balls. She chokes him, slaps his chest, and makes him dance for her while still tied to the pole. She puts him on his knees and lifts a foot onto his shoulder. Leigh then grinds her pussy onto his mouth, using it for her own pleasure. In the next scene, Lance is on all fours with his neck tied to the pole and Leigh is behind him with a strap-on. She fucks his ass and makes him tell her how much he likes it. She flips him over and fucks his ass again with his legs spread. She strokes his cock with her dildo buried in his ass and he begs her to let him cum. Leigh says no way and sits on his face and grinds hard on Lances tongue. Next she uses Lances hard cock to please her pussy and rides his dick until she's had multiple orgasms. She rewards Lance and sucks his cock, licking his dick with her forked tongue until he blows his huge load all over himself.
Filesize: 710 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 30, 2019 7:55 pm
Mistress Susi - Fucked Till Cum

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 31 s
Genre: Strapon, Suspension Bondage, Latex
Models: Mistress Susi

screenshot
Description: Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing. Fucking gyus into the ass
and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum.
Filesize: 341 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 31, 2019 1:57 am
Obey Melanie - Jerk to Cum

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 57 s
Genre: Handjobs, **** Orgasms, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Cuckolding Humiliation
Year: 10.11.2015

screenshot
Description: Are you a Man or are you a cuck? Do you have what it takes to cum or will you be left holding a dick? It's time to find out. If you are going to cum you're going to have to prove you know how to jerk. And I am here to teach you!
Filesize: 323 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File type: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 31, 2019 8:08 am
Gynarchy Goddess Fucking Jessica Dee

General info:
Continuance: 10 min 26 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

screenshot
Filesize: 238 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 31, 2019 2:11 pm
Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 4 s
Genre: Femdom, **** Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating
Models: Obey Melanie

screenshot
Description: I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.
Filesize: 837 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 01, 2019 8:28 am
Office Boy: Cherry Torn's New Stupid Beefy Boy Toy

General info:
Continuance: 54 min 3 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Clothespins, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Boot Licking, CumEating
Models: Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn

screenshot
Description: Beef cake Draven Navarro eagerly arrives to interview for Cherry Torn's personal assistant. Draven hopes to make a good impression and starts listing his qualifications. Cherry sizes Draven up instantly. He's another stupid ass kissing, annoying man who's only good for one thing, her amusement. She makes Draven strip in front of her so she can get a good look at his body. She runs her hands along his toned chest and pinches his nipples hard. Draven moans as Cherry tells him she can see exactly why Todd down the hall recommended him. He's a hunk of eye candy, a slab of meat, too stupid for office work but perfect to use as a toy. Cherry tells Draven to get on his knees and kiss her shoes. Draven eagerly complies, running his tongue over her shiny black heels. He takes off her shoes upon command and worships her stocking clad feet. Cherry laughs as she stuff her feet in his mouth and makes Draven choke on them. Then she takes Draven over her knee and gives his perfect bubble butt a firm spanking. Draven squirms in her lap, kicking his feet, as Cherry lays into his ass. Next Draven is tied in rope bondage. Cherry crops his ass, thighs, and chest as Draven moans. Cherry knows what girls like Draven crave. She pushes her cock into his tight asshole and fucks him as Draven thanks her profusely. Once she's had her fill, she binds him in leather, puts a long zipper down his front, and rides his face. She cums hard and then decides it's time to test out his cock. She laughs as she slides onto it, watching as Draven struggles to keep still. Draven writhes beneath her as Cherry rides his cock to orgasm. He screams as Cherry rips the zipper off his tender skin. Draven begs to cum but Cherry isn't having it. Every time he gets close, she pulls away. Finally, she lets him blow his load and feeds it to him. She leaves him on the floor of her office as she goes back to work.
Filesize: 592 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 01, 2019 2:36 pm
Goddess Harley Locker Room Loser

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 40 s
Genre: TEASE & DENIAL FEMALE SUPREMACY MAKE ME BI
Year: 2017
Models: Goddess Harley

screenshot
Description: Hey beta male-bitch in the corner where you belong.LOL, you can listen as I call my friend and tell her all about how you got humiliated in the locker room! Of course I am going to tell her, what they did to you, BITCH On Phone: Hey, it`s me, ya he is here, ya the biggest looser, hahaha. I was in the locker room after practice when several other hot girls dragged a guy in and I noticed they were all ex-girlfriends of his. As you know I love watching someone being abused and taken advantage of, they were yelling at him calling him a terrible boyfriend, they slapped him hard across the face multiple times and hard and it was clear they had been abusing his tiny balls! Then they make him blow a bunch of dudes through a glory hole, Hahaha! So funny. he's here listening to me tell you this right now! Oh, talking about it has me so horny so I'm gonna masturbate right now and make the beta boy watch!
Filesize: 393 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Nurse Williams: Dee Williams Dominates Patient Jonah Marx

General info:
Continuance: 1 h 12 min
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Uniform, Ass Licking, Rimming, Clothespins
Models: Dee Williams, Jonah Marx

screenshot
Description: With a face covered in bandages, naked from the waist down, and lying on a hospital gurney, Jonah Marx appears to be unconscious. Nurse Dee Williams comes to check his vitals and slaps him in the face, waking him up suddenly. Confused, Jonah finds himself strapped to the hospital bed by his wrists and ankles. He can't remember what happened. Nurse Williams reminds him that he's been in a terrible accident and Jonah isn't sure that she's telling the truth. She insists that she must cane his thighs to test the feeling in his legs. She grabs her cane and whips him from his thighs up to his chest, leaving red stripes across his body. She applies surgical clamps to Jonah's nipples and then four of them onto his sack. Nurse Williams rolls a pinwheel slowly across Jonah's cock and he yells in agony. She wheels him out to the middle of the floor in a wheelchair and makes him suck her huge amazing tits. She dumps him on the ground, gets naked, and makes him lick her pussy from behind. She scolds him for not showing enough gratitude and kicks him repeatedly in his nuts. She smothers his face with her pussy and he says thank you when he's allowed air. She gets him on all fours and fucks his ass deep and hard with her strap-on while hitting his back with a riding crop. She jerks his cock and he blows his load and Nurse Williams collects his semen in a vile. Unhappy with the volume, she jerks his sensitive dick back to being hard and climbs on top, shoving his dick into her pussy. She makes him fuck her from the bottom and humiliates him for his failed performance. She turns around and sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy until she cums.
Filesize: 800 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 03, 2019 3:15 am
Foot Domina Planet Swallowing 101 Empress Elle

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 12 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Empress Elle

screenshot
Description: Empress Elle may be only 19, but having been raised in a Femdom household, She is actually quite experienced in male training, and especially foot slavery. After giving Her slave his basic foot training, She is now taking him through the intermediate stages of foot slavery, namely: breathing nothing but her precious feet- smothering - and especially warming Her perpetually cold tender tootsies - AKA Foot Gagging or Foot Swallowing. Empress Elle is truly ruthless, and will not hesitate to use Her flogger liberally to enforce Her will. She is seated on a black chaise lounge, with Her bare tootsies resting on his chest. He is chained, hooded and blindfolded - completely helpless - at Her feet. She starts off by sealing off his airways with Her perfect feet and giving him a series of countdowns, starting with 15 seconds and moving up from there. She makes it especially hard for him by flogging him, making him scream in pain and expel most or all of his air, so he is never able to take a large breath of air. She tires of this game and quickly moves to foot swallowing - She wants to feel his lips around Her delicate ankle eventually. She tells him to open his mouth wide and holding his head with one foot, She starts to cram the other slowly down his throat. He quickly starts choking and gagging, but She just pushes harder and when he starts choking and bucking up and down, She backs off and starts wailing on him with the flogger, striping his prone body visibly. He starts crying and complaining "Mistress, I can't take anymore, You're choking me!" - She just cooly says "I don't care. You're going to take My foot down your throat." and starts whacking him over and over and over with the flogger. He rolls around trying to avoid it, but he is chained and blindfolded and can do nothing but take Her punishment and Her feet down his throat. She is able to get all of Her beautiful toes into his mouth and close to half Her foot. Only 50% left to go!
Filesize: 381 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Nov 03, 2019 9:17 am
Natalya

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 6 s
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, 18 & 19 Years Old, Sock Smelling, Foot Fetish
Year: 2017
Models: Natalya

screenshot
Description: 19-year-old Natalya takes off her dirty converse and sweaty old cheer socks. She loves making her pathetic loser sniff her socks and shoes before worshipping her stinky feet. While Natalya's loser worships her feet, Natalya shops from a catalog. She wants some new stuff for her dorm room this semester and will use her loser's credit cards to get it. She especially wants to get some new picture frames, so that she can display some photos that she and her boyfriend took together at the state carnival over the summer. Natalya doesn't care how much debt she racks up on her loser's card. The things are so pretty, and Natalya wants to create the perfect little nest to share with her man. When she's finished getting her feet worshipped, Natalya sends her loser back into her dorm room closet. She's going out and he has to stay in there until she gets back
Filesize: 599 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download