Author
mickster
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 16, 2019 5:59 pm
Ass Overdose

General info:
Continuance: 12 min 15 s
Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity
Models: Victoria June

screenshot
Description: Mistress Victoria has an ass that will make any man weak in the knees and submit to her will at an instant. Her slave has been dreaming for just a taste of his Mistress's big, juicy ass and finally gets more than he ever could've asked for.
Filesize: 905 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File type: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 17, 2019 6:46 am
Big Cock Propaganda - - I Left You For BBC

General info:
Continuance: 6 min 28 s
Genre: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie
Year: 2018

screenshot
Filesize: 571 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 17, 2019 6:56 pm
Anissa Kate - Fucked Cum Lapper

General info:
Continuance: 20 min 23 s
Genre: Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cum Eating, Stockings
Year: 2014
Models: Anissa Kate

screenshot
Filesize: 604 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 19, 2019 1:36 am
Gynarchy FemDom Goddess Fucked by Daddy

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 0 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Year: 2019
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

screenshot
Filesize: 273 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 19, 2019 7:48 am
Amateurs - Estrus of meek woman! Is normally suppressed-minute, it has become so ~

General info:
Continuance: 41 min 15 s
Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, All Sex, Handjob, BlowJob
Year: 2015
Models: Amateurs

screenshot
Filesize: 907 MB
File type: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am
Domina Face Foot Planet

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 7 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez

screenshot
Description: Goddesses Raevyn Rose and Asia Perez are playing with a foot slave that served over 1000 Superior Female Feet the night before and is extremely dehydrated and tired. But they figure if he can service that many Dominant Women's feet in one night, he should have no issue at all with only two super aggressive Femdom's. Right? They want to take turns seeing how far down his throat they can get their sweet tootsies - starting with Asia. She takes Her perfectly manicured, honey brown tiny toes, and pointing them gracefully she proceeds to try and put them down his throat and into his stomach. He soon starts choking and gagging, which brings up Raevyn's turn. Her feet are a little bigger but She seems to get them even farther down, dipping Her little piggies down into the warm and soft back of the foot slave's throat, soothing Her sore feet. Of course, no one cares about the noisy slave, he is slapped and punched by Asia as She becomes unhinged and screams at him to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" and pushes Her heel so deeply into his mouth he is screeching and wiggling trying to hopelessly get away. The pig is hooded, blindfolded and cuffed, with no chance whatsoever of escape. The two sadists start working, on him at the same time, so the slave is in a frenzy trying to please each foot but he cannot and is foot slapped ruthlessly over and over by Asia, who clearly has some anger issues. The slave is left in a daze, covered in spit, face red and splotchy and sobbing softly. The lucky pig is going to have to serve his Mistress with his face again, but this time for their sweet asses.
Filesize: 548 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 20, 2019 2:31 pm
Foot Gagging Domina Planet Institute Queen Aryal

General info:
Continuance: 11 min 22 s
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Models: Queen Aryal

screenshot
Filesize: 620 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 21, 2019 9:14 am
Goddess Harley Life As A Party Favor

General info:
Continuance: 7 min 15 s
Genre: BDSM MAKE ME BI CBT CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Year: 2017
Models: Goddess Harley

screenshot
Description: Look at you, locked in a crate. a crate on wheels, hahaha! Bitch you have a new job, one I have specially picked just for you. I've read your journal as well as viewed your hard limits, the one thing you said you would never do is suck cock. Wow, you have seen my clip store, you have watched my videos and yet you still don't know me at all. I live for this very thing Hard limits are the very thing I seek to find and cross, you pain is my pleasure, in fact it is the only pleasure you can hope to offer me. So why the box, why the chains fastening you in place, why the mouth gag making you to open wide? Why is your face strapped to the only hole in the box, there??? ... not to provide you air but access to the one thing you said you would never do! Oh and the added bonus of a shock harness to your balls, of which I carry the remote! Enjoy your life as my party favor. oh and your soon to be spunk addiction.
Filesize: 327 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Lisey Sweet - Freshly Fucked

General info:
Continuance: 4 min 40 s
Genre: Fetish, Talking
Models: Lisey Sweet

screenshot
Filesize: 569 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 23, 2019 10:44 am
Lance Hart, Macy Cartel, Sadie Holmes

General info:
Continuance: 14 min 36 s
Genre: STRAPON, PEGGING, PANTYHOSE
Year: 2013
Models: Lance Hart

screenshot
Description: Maci and Cherry have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass.� They have broken his will and his balls, and now they are going to turn him into their little ass girl... While Cherry breaks his ass in, Maci teases him, "You like getting fucked like a girl don't you?" Maci makes the nerd to smell her perfect pussy through her white pantyhose while Cherry pounds his ass in a couple positions.� They humiliate him, degrade him, and do it until he likes it. � While Cherry has him bent over the couch, Maci milks his cock from below.� They encourage him to cum all over her perfect perky natural tits while getting fucked from behind.� They need him to love getting his ass fucked, and this is how they brainwash him. � Cherry fucks his ass, and they make him to say out lout what a girl he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Maci's perfect tits.
Filesize: 91.8 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 24, 2019 4:54 am
Gianna Dior - Punished Peeping Pervert

General info:
Continuance: 10 min 45 s
Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Humiliation
Models: Gianna Dior

screenshot
Description: Mistress Gianna catches her neighbor being a peeping pervert and decides to have a little fun with this surprising incident. If he doesn't want his wife finding out about his extracurricular activities he will have to become Mistress Gianna's slave and personal doormat. She locks his sad little cock away in chastity making sure he will always know who's in control before showing him what his new life of being a filthy doormat will be like.
Filesize: 909 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 24, 2019 11:00 am
Obey Melanie Dont call it an Orgasm

General info:
Continuance: 9 min 17 s
Genre: **** ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION,CHASTITY
Year: 3.10.2016
Models: Melanie

screenshot
Description: I want you to enjoy this slaves orgasm as much as he does. That means you wont be allowed to remove your chastity belt. You also wont be touching your cock. I torment this slave by kneading his balls until he cums feebly in his chastity belt. Then I allow him to fuck his ass while serving as My footstool.
Filesize: 338 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 25, 2019 5:32 am
Goddess Gynarchy Serenas Rubber Slut

General info:
Continuance: 12 min 46 s
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Models: Goddess Gynarchy

screenshot
Filesize: 455 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 25, 2019 11:46 am
Mona Wales - TEDxxx: Kinky Ideas Worth Spreading

General info:
Continuance: 1 h 1 min
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Flogging, Anal Fingering, Stockings, IR, CBT, Zapper
Models: Mona Wales, Buck Wright

screenshot
Description: The lithe, sultry Mona Wales is giving a talk about her years of experience as a professional dominatrix. For full impact, she requires a volunteer, a man who will allow himself to be used in a demonstration of how all men have hidden submissive desires. Buck Wright is chosen to help Mona with her presentation, but he doesn't know exactly what he's in for. Immediately Mona put him in his place, urging him to the floor to massage her feet. He complies, almost without realizing he's doing it. Before long Mona has him naked on stage, obeying her every command as he sucks a huge dildo while taking a flogging in front of everyone. Next Mona puts her unsuspecting volunteer in a cage, and zaps his naked ass with a zapper, finger-fucks his hole, and continues to make him worship her feet. She eventually lets him out of the cage, then puts him on top of it, on his back, so she can get at his ass with her strap-on. She slides her cock into him, fucking him and humiliating him, taking his pride and resistance, and making him her little fuck toy. She then turns him around and makes him eat her pussy until she cums. She climbs up on the cage and straddles his face, then canes him as he makes her cum again. Finally, Buck is fully used, and Mona's point is made. All men have hidden submissive desires. it just takes a little effort to draw it out of them.
Filesize: 677 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Oct 26, 2019 12:15 pm
Alura Jenson - New

General info:
Continuance: 16 min 7 s
Genre: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass.
Models: Alura Jenson

screenshot
Description: "...
Filesize: 936 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download