screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Intense ball tormenting
Format: mp4
Size: 370.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:08, 5478 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is kneeling on the floor, naked, Mistress Amanda uses his body as a toy. She is wearing black lace stockings and black bra, without top or shoes. She's only aim is to make him scream from the top of his lungs, maybe collapse or try to escape from the room, because that makes her laugh so hard, her tears starts to fall. She kicks him in the balls, but the first kick never does anything, he is a tough guy. So Amanda must gather all her might, all the force in her muscled legs and she kicks and kicks him until his balls are practically crawling back inside his abdomen and he feels like throwing up. When he whines and moans and crawls around on the floor, Amanda feels satisfied with her work.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 370.86 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 15, 2023 1:38 pm
Tightly bondaged pack

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Tightly bondaged pack
Size: 267.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:55, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The mistress watches her slave, who is tied with eager eyes and a hungry grin, she is fumbling with a long and thin rope while looking for a good spot between the slave's legs to start with. Then she bends over and starts carefully bondage his balls and his cock together to a neat, tight package while smiling playfully. The slave feels his testicles getting more and more squeezed by the thin rope, until it's uncomfortable and painful.

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , CBT , BDSM , FEMDOM
Keywords: cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 267.08 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 16, 2023 3:26 pm
No More Sass, Part 1

Starring: Elle Alexandra

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_No More Sass, Part 1
Size: 279.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 5194 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Elle doesn't appreciate attitude from her slaves. That sassy attitude this slave has? Yeah, well that has to be crushed. Fortunately she has the perfect sass removal device named the cock shocker. He may start with attitude but it doesn't take long before that gives way to fear.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 279.95 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 5:42 am
New Balls

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1043

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_New Balls
Format: wmv
Size: 714.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm never one to turn down the opportunity to test out a new pair of balls, so when Clint offered me his inexperienced balls to bust, how could I say no?! Before he could blink, he was shackled securely in my dungeon with his legs akimbo so that my fun could begin... Clint's testicular prowess was tested with kicks, knees, squeezes and slaps, and he found that my ballbusting style was a little harder than he'd anticipated! Nonetheless, to his credit, he made it through the half hour video! (Duration 31m20s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 714.41 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 8:45 am
Amadahy Takes Time with His Balls

Starring: Goddess Amadahy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Amadahy Takes Time with His Balls
Size: 395.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:40, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Amadahy has her boy toy hanging from the ceiling in her dungeon. She struts over to him in her tight leotard, shiny pantyhose, and leg warmers. He's in for some serious ball squeezing...

Amadahy fucking loves pretty boys' balls. It makes her wet. She get so horny while squeezing his nuts and threatening to crush them for good that she can't help but kiss him while she torments him. The more he whimpers and squirms, the more turned on she gets, and the harder she squeezes...

"You have no idea how wet my pussy is right now... [SQUEEZE]"

She grinds her perfect ass against him and keeps kissing him to keep him under her spell and fully erect while she pulls and squeezes his nuts, then eventually struts away, telling him he's going to have sore blue balls all night....

Amadahys slave is still strung from the ceiling in his underwear. She struts into the room wearing all black with black pantyhose. Its time for her to check on his sore blue balls

She has left him hanging there, only to be teased with her sexy body and kisses, then just when his balls fill up and his cock gets hard, she squeezes his nuts hard and smiles.

I want your cock to be big and hard while I squeeze your balls into a pulp

She threatens to pop them for good, and makes it unclear whether she will or wont today, until the end when she tells her slave that she absolutely will be taking his balls tonight. Amadahy struts away to leave him hanging with sore balls and think about his future as a eunuch

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: amadahy, goddess amadahy, amaday, amadahy ballbusting, amadahy kissing, amadahy leotard, amadahy bodysuit, amadahy castrates, amadahy castration, amadahy ball squeezing, amadahy sensual dom, sensual femdom, pantyhose leotard, amadahy pantyhose, amadahy dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 395.84 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 9:40 am
Cock-fucked with cigarette

Starring: Elis Euryale

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Cock-fucked with cigarette
Size: 478.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You might know Mistress Euryale enjoys to smoke from time to time, when a human ashtray can entertain her. Today she wants her ashtray boy to have the pleasure of a cigarette too, as a generous gesture towards him.

Of course he doesn't get to choose how to enjoy it, and Euryale has already prepared a pack of thin cigarettes... for his urethra. Fully tied up to the suspension frame in the dungeon of Vermilion Villa, the ashtray boy will get cock-fucked by Euryale - while she smokes her own cigarette - with a surgical steel sound first, as a warm up, then with a cigarette.

You will see the ashtray boy's urethra get fucked until the filter slowly disappears inside his co-called cock, and his wide open mouth swallows all the ashes of Euryale for her greatest pleasure.

Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING, SUSPENSION, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, latex, cigarette, sounds.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.45 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 10:40 am
MISTRESS GAIA - DOUBLE ECSTASY PRICE

Starring: Lady Scarlet, Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - DOUBLE ECSTASY PRICE
Size: 831.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:13, 7965 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - NOTE: PART TWO CONTAINS ONLY THE BALLBUSTING SCENE
Both only with sexy panties and spreaders to cover the nipples. She with a mask, Lady Scarlet with her face uncovered, the slave Enea completely naked.
You are all 3 on the bed (with black blanket), the slave is with his head towards the wall, she is perpendicular to the slave on the right and Lady Scarlet between her legs.
Perform an alternating footjob, first her, then Lady Scarlet, alternate several times, finally together until you bring him to squirt. You will then proceed with a short post orgasmic torment.
During the footjob you will tell the slave that he is very lucky to be able to receive a footjob from two Goddesses like you, but that a nice surprise awaits him, during the post orgasmic torment you will reveal the surprise, that is, you will fill him with kicks in the balls.
At this point you will order the slave to stand up and put his arms behind his back, she will take the timer and set it to 10 minutes telling Lady Scarlet: "We have 10 minutes to cancel this slave with our kicks in the balls" and you will laugh. "It starts you as a guest".
Lady Scarlet will start kicking him in the balls, then it will be Mistress Gaia's turn, and then you will kick him in the balls together, sometimes alternating, sometimes giving him a conspicuous series of kicks.
I'd like to see you both give the following types of kicks:
- alternate left and right
- sensual kicks
- double kicks
- kicks from behind
- a lot of knees in the balls
During the kicks you laugh and joke and make fun of the slave for the noise of the balls and urge him to resist.
Once the timer has sounded, Lady Scarlet will propose a final game: "Now we give him a kick in the balls for one, but of the overwhelmed ones, let's see which of the two gives him the lethal one".
And so you alternate with 1 very powerful front kick to the head, not repetition, but making the slave position and aiming well, until the slave goes to the ground. Finally she will ask the slave to kiss your feet to thank you and close the video with a nice victory posed both with one foot arched over the slave.

ITALIAN

CUSTOM REQUEST - NOTE: LA SECONDA PARTE CONTIENE SOLO LA SCENA BALLBUSTING
Entrambe solo con slip sexy e crocette a coprire i capezzoli. Lei con maschera, Lady Scarlet a volto scoperto, lo schiavo Enea completamente nudo.
Siete tutti e 3 sul letto (con coperta nera), lo schiavo è con la testa verso il muro, lei è perpendicolare allo schiavo alla destra e Lady Scarlet in mezzo alle sue gambe.
Eseguite un footjob alternato, prima lei, poi Lady Scarlet, vi alternate pi├╣ volte, infine insieme fino a portalo a schizzare. Procederete poi con una breve tortura post orgasmica.
Durante il footjob direte allo schiavo che è molto fortunato a poter ricevere un footjob da due Dee come voi, ma che gli aspetta una bella sorpresa, durante la tortura post orgasmica rivelerete la sorpresa, ovvero che lo riempirete di calci nelle palle.
A questo punto ordinerete allo schiavo di alzarsi e mettere le braccia dietro la schiena, prenderà il timer e lo imposterà a 10 minuti dicendo a Lady Scarlet: "Abbiamo 10 minuti per annullare questo schiavo con i nostri calci nelle palle" e riderete. "Inizia tu che sei ospite".
Lady Scarlet inizierà a prenderlo a calci nelle palle, poi sarà il turno di Mistress Gaia, e poi lo prenderete a calci nelle palle insieme, a volte alternandovi, a volte dandogli una serie cospicua di calci.
Mi piacerebbe vedervi entrambe dare le seguenti tipologie di calci:
- alternare destro e sinistro
- sensual kicks
- double kicks
- calci da dietro
- un bel po' di ginocchiate nelle palle
Durante i calci ridete e scherzate e prendete in giro lo schiavo per il rumore delle palle e lo incitate a resistere.
Suonato il timer, Lady Scarlet proporrà un gioco finale: "Ora gli diamo un calcio nelle palle per una, ma di quelli straforti, vediamo chi delle due gli da quello letale".
E così vi alternate con 1 calcio a testa potentissimo e frontale non a ripetizione, ma facendo posizionare lo schiavo e prendendo bene la mira, finché lo schiavo non va a terra. Infine chiederà allo schiavo di baciarvi i piedi per ringraziarvi e chiudete il video con una bella victory pose entrambe con un piede inarcato sullo schiavo.

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, bdsm, ball kicking, female domination, double domination, femdom, mistress gaia , mistress gaia, domina gaia, padrona gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 831.56 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 17, 2023 11:36 am
MISTRESS GAIA - STRESSING YOUR BALLS

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISTRESS GAIA - STRESSING YOUR BALLS
Size: 258.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:26, 7916 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Today I am comfortably seated, the slave is in front of me and I order him to find the right position to be kicked in the balls.
I make fun of him by making him move constantly telling him that it is not the correct position and in the meantime I devastate him with kicks in the balls.
The pace is very high and the slave begins to struggle ... ahahahaha ... then I decide to stimulate him to resist because the video is too short, he gets up and I keep kicking him in the balls incessantly.
In the end he can't take it anymore, he's all sweaty and falls at my feet, I let him kiss them briefly.
I want to give him one last chance and get him back up, again a series of very powerful kicks ... this time it satisfies me ... better, much better ...

ITALIAN

Oggi sono comodamente seduta, lo schiavo è davanti a me e gli ordino di trovare la giusta posizione per essere preso a calci nelle palle.
Lo prendo in giro facendolo spostare di continuo dicendogli che non è la posizione corretta e nel frattempo lo devasto di calci nelle palle.
Il ritmo è molto alto e lo schiavo comincia a faticare...ahahahaha...allora decido di stimolarlo a resistere perché il video è troppo breve, lui si rialza e io continuo a prenderlo a calci nelle palle in maniera incessante.
Alla fine non ce la fa più, è tutto sudato e cade ai miei piedi, glieli lascio baciare brevemente.
Voglio dargli un'ultima possibilità e lo faccio rialzare, ancora una serie di calci molto potenti...stavolta mi soddisfa...meglio, molto meglio...

Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, cbt, bdsm, ball kicking, female domination, mistress gaia , domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 258.64 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 6:34 am
Brutal Cock Slapping While Cumming

Starring: Alexandra And Ann

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Cock Slapping While Cumming
Format: wmv
Size: 182.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:04, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 182.92 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 7:38 am
Brutal Cock Whipping

Starring: Empress Cruel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Cock Whipping
Size: 444.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.97 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 18, 2023 8:42 am
Brutal Domination and CBT

Starring: Mistress Natalie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Domination and CBT
Size: 183.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:14, 2471 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.36 MB<<<

dead_link_removed
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 19, 2023 3:29 am
COCOONED FOR TESTICLE TORMENT FULL VERSION

Starring: Mistress January Seraph

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_COCOONED FOR TESTICLE TORMENT FULL VERSION
Size: 153.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:44, 1386 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

After completely encasing her slave in industrial strength plastic cling wrap, Mistress January can do virtually anything and everything she wishes with him. Unable to move a muscle, her slave lies helplessly cocooned as January cuts away just enough plastic wrap to expose his genitals for her sadistic pleasure.

his cock and balls in tight bondage, January proceeds to ravage his privates tooth and nail, literally scratching and biting his cock as her slave's moans of pleasure turn to shrill screams of agony as she bites down on his pulsating dick. What a delicious and extreme example of the pleasure/pain principle.

January Seraph

Features: CBT, Ball , Extreme Domination, Mistress, FemDom, Female Domination,

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, EXTREME DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, CBT.
Keywords: january seraph, mistress, fetish, female domination, slave, femdom, cbt, pov, extreme domination, masked, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 153.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Aug 20, 2023 5:41 am
Who Put The Bop In The Bop Shoo Bop

Starring: Edyn Blair, Katy Kiss

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Who Put The Bop In The Bop Shoo Bop
Size: 292.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 6334 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While male slaves generally can't dance very well, Lady Edyn and Goddess Katy have scientifically determined that electrocuting a slave's cock and balls seems to improve their dancing ability. It gives them a little bit of extra swing in their step and sway in their hips to make it almost look acceptable. Or perhaps it just makes the spectacle all that more amusing to the girls as he suffers while they laugh. Clearly more tests must be performed, for science of course.

Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 292.61 MB<<<