screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Ch0ke For My Pantyhose
Format: wmv
Size: 277.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:35, 7915 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ch0ke For My Pantyhose

You don't deserve to even be this close to my nylon-covered feet, loser. So guess what? I'm going to blow all my smoke in your face while I smoke this cigarette and I hope you ch0ke on it as you kneel there before me. I want you to know how inferior I think you are...

Girls:
Goddess Nikkole

Category: POV
Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, POV, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: sorority.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 05, 2023 6:08 am
My Toejam Disciple

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_My Toejam Disciple
Format: mp4
Size: 736.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:15, 8075 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stunning Domina Diabla has not been completely satisfied with Her slave's performance worshiping Her feet the last time, so She has him chained and blindfolded at Her feet, while She is regally splayed on Her throne wearing thigh-high patent leather black boots and a corset. She tells the slave:

"You did an ok job last time slave, but this time I want you to do it blindfolded so that your other senses will memorize every aspect of my feet, not just your sight. You may need to service my feet in the dark, under the covers, or you may go blind at some point. You should be able to know my feet simply by feel, taste or scent alone. Now clean my fucking boots, bitch"

He starts licking the soles clean of dirt and grime, including the uppers of both before She has him deep throat each heel. He bobs up and down on each one like a cock, before the gorgeous Domme finally takes off Her boots and then has the pig remove Her socks with his teeth. She then unceremoniously shoves the dirtiest sock into his worthless mouth, gagging him and telling him:

"Open wide slave! I've worn that sock all day long in those hot boots, so they should be nice and crusty with my foot sweat and dirt"

She then takes one foot to hold his head and the other to cover his nose, smothering the pathetic slave for Her amusement. She takes turns with each foot, making sure he gets familiar with each one. She then removes the sock so that he can begin the process of toe-jam hunting:

"Get in between each toe, I better not find a single piece of toe-jam or lint anywhere, pig"

He lovingly licks in between each toe while She holds his head with the opposite foot. She then starts gagging the slave with Her beautiful, long toed feet, shoving them down the back of his worthless throat and causing him to retch and gag, which brings on more punishment from the Goddess.

Finally She tells the exhausted slave that tomorrow he had better progress - or else.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING, LONG TOES.
Keywords: foot domination, foot slave, foot gagging, foot fetish, foot worship, foot humiliation, toe sucking, heel sucking, heel popping, foot smothering, foot slave training, femdom, female supremacy, foot throat fucking, toe jam eating.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 736.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2023 7:16 am
Getting My Feet Wet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Getting My Feet Wet
Size: 533.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:04, 6027 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 140 Kbps, 48 Khz

Gorgeous Domina Diabla has Her foot freak splayed out at Her black, patent leather, stiletto-heeled shoes, getting ready for a boot and foot cleaning session with the pig. He is only an object to Her, and Her only purpose in using him is for foot cleaning. That means he must learn to take Her entire foot down his worthless slave throat, in order to clean and comfort Her beautiful feet.

She starts off with a brief session of high heel worship, making the pig lick the shiny black patent leather uppers and deep throating the stiletto spikes of each heel. She then removes Her shoes, as the slave is chained and blindfolded, in order to memorize every scent and feel of Her perfect feet. She starts off by having the slave lick and suck each toe. She points Her riding crop at Her beautiful feet, telling him:

"These little piggies are perfect!"

Then, pointing at the slave's caged cock says:

"And this little piggy is PATHETIC!"

And whacks him hard on the thigh with Her riding crop. He writhes in pain, but doesn't get much of a chance for relief as She takes the opportunity to hold his head with one foot and shove the other one straight down his throat. She gets all of Her perfect little toes into his mouth and starts to push down his throat. When he tries to move away, She him to stay put with the other foot, pushing him harder back into the other foot going down his gullet. She does this to the point the slave's jaw is splayed out and he cannot move or speak.

She then briefly moves to heel popping and then makes him beg for it, cropping him when he fails to be pathetic enough for Her cruel tastes, as She strikes him over and over again with the crop.

She keeps Her each foot down his throat relentlessly while holding him with the other; on the forehead, on the throat, on his eyes, nose, etc. She eventually tries to get both of Her perfect feet down his throat:

"Even the lowest part of Me is above you, slave. Now open wide, and see if you can get them both in there. If you can't now, you are going to learn to whether you want to or not, pig. Now OPEN WIDE FOR MY FEET"

Category: BASTINADO
Related Categories: FOOT GAGGING, FOOT FETISH, TOE SUCKING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: foot gagging, foot slave, foot slapping, foot choking, heel popping, foot fetish, foot humiliation, long toes, foot domination, toe sucking, toe spreading, high heels, foot smothering, foot throat fucking, dual foot gagging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 533.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2023 1:20 pm
This Feet are Made for Wanking

Starring: Miss Dolce

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_This Feet are Made for Wanking
Size: 487.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:58, 8425 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Dolce masturbates her younger slave with her sexy feet to teach him an important lesson: as much as his mistress will eventually allow him to cum, it will on her terms and without putting her hands on his pathetic tiny little cock under any circumstances.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: femdom , female domination , miss dolce , footjob , cum , barefeet , foot domination , foot , feet , wanking , tease denial , masturbation , slave , worship , barefoot

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 487.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2023 2:21 pm
Foot Dog Cage Training POV

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Foot Dog Cage Training POV
Size: 77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 1905 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

I canΓÇÖt help but to humiliate your pathetic little puppy self as you whimper in your cage like a sad little doggy. I know you want to touch me, so I tease you by running my hands over my body and perching my high heeled pump on top of your cage before seductively removing my shoe. When I sit my sheer nylon stocking clad foot on your cage, I take the smelly stiletto and make you sniff it through the bars like the worthless slave you are. When you get a little chub, I slip off my knee high stocking and dangle it through the bars of the cage, making you smell and lick it while I give you jerk off instructions.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2023 3:26 pm
Neighbor Caught Spying

Starring: Goddess Payton

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Neighbor Caught Spying
Size: 45.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:06, 1143 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

When Payton notices her neighbor spying on her in a bikini while she prepares to sunbathe, she invites him into her yard and makes him strip down and oil up her feet. As he massages oil into her curvy arches, she commands him to lick her sexy soles. When he starts to protest, she threatens to tell his wife that she caught him spying on her if he doesnΓÇÖt do as she says and worship her feet like heΓÇÖs told. She slides his tongue between each toe, rubbing her feet all over his face before shoving her foot into his mouth. She face fucks him with her bare feet and makes him gag on her manicured toes, turning him into her reluctant foot slave.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 05, 2023 4:27 pm
Secretaries New Schedule

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Secretaries New Schedule
Size: 59.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 1332 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

When JamieΓÇÖs boss slaps her ass, she decides to take advantage of his attraction to her. She perches herself on top of his desk and he helps her out of her sexy stiletto pumps, admiring her beautiful manicured toes. After she rubs her bare feet over his crotch, he sheds his pants to get more comfortable. As the secretary milks his cock with her feet, giving him a special office footjob, he offers her a promotion. Promotions mean more work, though, and Jamie doesnΓÇÖt want that, so she requests a raise and two additional off days instead as she slides his cock up and down between her toes. She takes a picture during the foot milking to ensure he keeps the agreement.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2023 1:29 pm
Abusing My Ex-Stepdad

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Abusing My Ex-Stepdad
Size: 604.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:19, 7991 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Abusing My Ex-Stepdad

My mom just divorced this old loser and now he is coming crawling to ME, begging me to convince her to take him back.... He comes knocking on the door and I think it's so funny cuz I know he has NO chance, so I decide to REALLY push it just for my own entertainment and I literally make him CRAWL in his old house and kiss my feet. Then I sit on the sofa and puts my bare feet on the table and commands him to kneel at my feet. I then make him beg and kiss the soles of my feet while I completely ignore him and tell him how pathetic he is and how we (me n my mom) have taken all his money and reduced him to tears like this. (How HUMILIATING it must be to have to crawl and BEG like this at the feet of his bratty 18yr old ex-stepdaughterr?? Oh well...) I laugh in his face and take pictures of him kneeling at my feet- but he STILL continues to beg to be taken back even though I am TELLING him to his face that we were just using him and my mom never even cared about him and we mocked him behind his back even when they were together! So finally I just command him to massage my feet with his tongue and lick and kiss my soles and if he does a good enough job MAYBE I will recommend to my mom that we take him back- but just as our slave and nothing more! Hey, at least then he will still be allowed in our life! Selfie time! :)

FEATURING: Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot domination, foot humiliation.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 604.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2023 2:28 pm
Pressing your balls hard into the floor!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Pressing your balls hard into the floor!
Size: 325.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:04, 3570 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 202 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika has a sexy pair of very shiny silver ankle boots on. She presses her slaves cock and balls hard into the table. In her boots she is wearing fishnet ankle socks and crushes his balls after removing the boots. When barefoot she squats, runs and uses all her weight to flatten his ball until they turn purple. Eventually, Rug cums under Anikas full weight.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 325.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2023 4:37 pm
Angry Elf Anika Pops your Balls!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Angry Elf Anika Pops your Balls!
Size: 285.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 3570 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 196 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika is an Angry Elf. She is dressed up in her elf clothes and is pissed at Santa Rug. She concentrates her attention on his balls trying to pop them. The amount of Rug takes on his balls is extreme as they turn purple from the . Anika does not stop pounding his balls until he cums.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, SOCKS, BALLBUSTING, BAREFOOT, CRUSH.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2023 8:13 am
Foot Bitch for Star

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Foot Bitch for Star
Size: 144.69 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:35, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Foot Bitch for Star
Star is relaxing on the bed reading a magazine. She has her foot bitch on a collar and leash licking her feet. She makes him clean all the filth from between her toes.

She makes him sniff the stench from her feet being in boots all day and she makes him lavish long licks over the entire soles of her feet. Her foot bitch is kept very busy licking Star's feet. She loves having it done.

Mistress:
Star Powwers, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: star , shoe fucking , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 07, 2023 3:31 pm
My Human Foot Warmer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_My Human Foot Warmer
Size: 452.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 5485 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 147 Kbps, 48 Khz

Maitresse Madison has perpetually cold feet, so She is training Her slave to become a human foot warmer. Since the inside of its body is toasty 98.6, the Maitresse feels that She will be able to get both of Her cute little feet into the slave's mouth and throat. Her goal is to feel its lips wrapped around BOTH of Her ankles. It is just an object to Her, and although She wants to keep the slave healthy enough for service - She doesn't care if its mouth is permanently and painfully stretched, disfigured, or if its throat damaged in the process.

She is sitting in just a skimpy top of his cage, with slave in a blind bondage hood, it is just a mouth - a SLAVE mouth - in Her Superior eyes. Her beautiful pierced pussy is achingly close enough for it to smell Her divine essence but will never fuck it, or taste it unless providing clean-up or menstrual services.

She starts by having the slave suck on Her toes and worship Her feet, making sure it cleans in between each toe. Once it has completed this basic clean up, She starts dominating the slave with both feet. Pushing one down its throat while the other is holding the back of the pathetic slaves head, She mouth-fucks the slave with Her foot.

She realizes that She can only Her foot so far with it kneeling, so She has the slave lay down its back. to more effectively Her perfect tootsies down its worthless gullet. She does just that, getting all of Her toes in and then pushing aggressively down its throat, coaxing and warning the slave to take all of Her foot, to cherish every inch because eventually, both feet will be deep inside the slave. She keeps up the mouth-fucking action, and the slave starts gagging up mucous and spit. This doesn't deter Her though, She switches feet and even gets a few toes from Her other foot in as well.

Finally, She closes out the session by deep throating the slave and sealing off its oxygen by pinching its nose with Her toes. The slave tries to breath through Her feet, but Her toes are too strong and its mouth is choking and gagging on Her foot. To be continued...

Category: FOOT GAGGING
Related Categories: BAREFOOT, SHORT TOES, FOOT FETISH, TOE SUCKING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot gagging, foot throat fucking, foot domination, barefoot, short toes, foot fetish, toe sucking, foot slave, foot humiliation, foot smothering, foot slave training, foot deep throating, foot choking, female supremacy, cages.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 452.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2023 8:22 am
Securing a Second Date POV

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Securing a Second Date POV
Size: 70.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 1461 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

I invite you in before our first date so we can alleviate the first date jitters with a glass of wine. Before we go out, I confess that I have a foot fetish and that I love having my feet kissed, licked, massaged, and worshiped like they deserve. I tell you that I want to feel your mouth on my sexy soles and toes and request that you lick and kiss them. As you worship my feet with your tongue, I tell you how amazing it feels to have your tongue sliding between my perfect little pedicured toes. I know youΓÇÖre getting turned on and I tell you that I want you to pamper my feet all of the time!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2023 9:24 am
Pro Bono Insurance Policy

Starring: Goddess Stephani

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pro Bono Insurance Policy
Size: 103.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 1800 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

When Stephani catches her real estate agent in her closet sniffing her panties, she pushes him onto the floor and perches her high heeled foot onto his chest. When she threatens to call his supervisor, he begs her not to and says heΓÇÖll do anything. The wicked goddess takes advantage of this and starts off his punishment by making him sniff her smelly feet. She makes him open wide and shoves all of her cute little toes into his mouth, gagging him with them. She makes him clean her sweaty barefoot soles with his tongue, ensuring his tongue slides between every toe. She even shoves the heel of her foot into his mouth before rubbing her dirty feet all over his face for full foot domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2023 10:22 am
Ex-Wife Milks Husband one last time

Starring: Goddess Payton

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Ex-Wife Milks Husband one last time
Size: 331.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:54, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 162, 381 Kbps, 44 Khz

Payton wants her ex-husband to help her out with a bit of money trouble and decides to talk it over with him while he gives her one of his great foot massages. As he sensually rubs her sexy bare feet and long legs and kisses and licks her toes and soles, she slides down her dress, showing off her beautiful perky tits. His cock is already hard from getting to touch her feet again, so she has him shed his pants and starts giving him a footjob, milking his cock with her feet for old timeΓÇÖs sake. After he covers her feet with a warm, thick load of cum, he gives her the money she asked for.

Download: