Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 29, 2023 5:27 pm
Balls beaten by White Platform Heels!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Balls beaten by White Platform Heels!
Format: mp4
Size: 499.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:57, 5560 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

In white 6 inch heel platform stilettos, Anika tramples Rugs balls. As usually there is total disregard for the flesh beneath her feet. She eventually removes her shoes to reveal her dirty bare soles that finish the job.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, HIGH HEELS, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 499.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2023 6:31 pm
Tortured Under My Boot Heels, Cum Under my Toes!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Tortured Under My Boot Heels, Cum Under my Toes!
Size: 591.7 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:14:14, 5540 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika is wearing a new pair of stiletto boots. She punishes Rug's ball under her trampling boot heels. She goes on trampling his genitals full weight in her knee high boots, until she reveals her warm bare feet. She stomps her feet repeatedly on his cock and balls until he cums.

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, CBT, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: boot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 591.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2023 7:33 pm
Exercising On your Genitals with Dirty Bare Feet!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Exercising On your Genitals with Dirty Bare Feet!
Size: 307 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 5540 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika hop's on to Rugs Cock and balls with her dirty bare feet to begin a workout. She balances, squats and works her calves all while standing full weight on her slaves cock and balls. To the clip she grinds his genitals into the table until he cums.

Related Categories: CBT, BAREFOOT, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 307 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm
Teddy Gets Crushed

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Teddy Gets Crushed
Format: wmv
Size: 114.24 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:12, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Little Teddy Gets Crushed
Mistress Jasmine takes little Teddy and tramples him with all her weight. She bounces a lot and loves feeling his little ribs compress under each bounce. She loves crushing his cock and balls under her feet as he moans in pain. She took Teddy to the limit in this video.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT PARTIES , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , mistress jasmine , face kicking , face busting , face standing , therapy , teddy

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2023 11:21 am
Naughty Student Gets Punished

Starring: Goddess Stephani

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Naughty Student Gets Punished
Size: 37.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:32, 832 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

I’ve caught you being a naughty boy and that’s just not acceptable. I know you’ve been admiring my sexy feet, but, as your teacher, I don’t appreciate it, so I’m going to have to punish you. I am going to make you stare at my sexy feet while I humiliate you by making you touch yourself in front of me as I watch. You are going to do as I say, step by step, while I give you jerk off instructions, or else. Get yourself nice and hard and stroke your cock, never letting your eyes leave my plump toes, smooth soles, and sexy arches. Think about having my feet wrapped around your cock, milking you with my feet as you jerk it…

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2023 12:22 pm
Maid Shows Perverted Client Who's Boss

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Maid Shows Perverted Client Who's Boss
Size: 80.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 1800 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Esmi is sick and tired of her perverted boss always leering at her and trying to cop a feel. When he pats her ass, itΓÇÖs the final straw and she threatens to tell his wife. He begs her not to tell on him so she decides on another punishment: foot domination. She makes him take off the sweaty pumps sheΓÇÖs been wearing all day and commands him to worship her dirty feet, making him lick her soles and arches and suck on her toes. She also makes him sniff her sweaty heels before smothering his face with her feet and shoving her foot deep down his throat. He better give her a raise and be her foot slave, or else sheΓÇÖll tell his wife!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2023 1:21 pm
Pantyhose Job Proposal

Starring: Goddess Payton

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pantyhose Job Proposal
Format: wmv
Size: 302.57 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:02, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 162, 377 Kbps, 44 Khz

Payton is incredibly nervous about her job proposal, but when she finds her coworker digging through her dirty laundry basket and sniffing her worn stockings, she decides to take advantage. She teases him by kicking off her stiletto heels and showing off the sheer black nylon pantyhose she’s wearing, humiliating him by making him admit that he loves seeing her in stockings. She takes things a step further by rubbing her stocking covered legs and feet over his cock through his jeans before pulling it out and giving him a pantyhose footjob. As she slides his cock between her stocking covered arches, milking it between her feet, she bribes him with the promise of future pantyhose footjobs…IF he writes her proposal.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2023 3:28 pm
Welcome Home My Goddess

Starring: Lyla Storm

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Welcome Home My Goddess
Size: 428.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 12326 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This man makes such a good pet. He obediently waits by the door all day for his owner Lyla to come home, then he gives her todays mail and worships her feet. He is so happy to see her and he shows it with his adoration of her by groveling at her feet. Walking all day makes her shoes dirty and her feet quite smelly but thats ok for this slave, he relishes all the scents his owner graces him.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 01, 2023 8:08 am
2 Slaves Are Better Than 1!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_2 Slaves Are Better Than 1!
Size: 815.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:56, 7976 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

2 Slaves Are Better Than 1!

Princess Tiffani and Miss Veronica are having two slaves worshipping their feet. Princess Tiffani and Miss Veronica order slaves to lick their toes/feet while making fun of them ie **** them to suck their toes with passion! They get angry and hit them with their feet if don't a good job! When they are happy, the slaves get nice long spits from both in their mouths as a reward!
Then Miss Veronica orders 1st slave and 2nd slave to start licking her feet/toes together because she has 2 feet and it will feel better to her to have 1 slave mouth on each of her feet, while Princess Tiffani looks on laughing and making fun of their humiliation and desperation! Then it is Princess Tiffani's turn and she orders 1st slave and 2nd slave to start licking HER feet/toes while Miss Veronica looks on!

Girls:
Princess Tiffani
Miss Veronica

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot domination, foot fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 815.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 01, 2023 1:24 pm
Lethal Anika damages your Balls! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Lethal Anika damages your Balls! ALT
Size: 492.84 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:11:39, 5639 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Anika has just come back from a night of dancing with the girls. She is wearing sexy stilettos and nylons. Her nylon feet are hot and stinky, she cant wait to crush her slaves balls in them. She start off by stabbing her heel into his ball sack as she dances around. This has already poked some small holes in his ball sack. Then the hot nylon feet come out and devastate his balls. There is no give as all her weight comes down on his small testicles. She squats and jogs right on them. As the ball start to dis-color from the session, she them tramples him barefoot until he cums.

Related Categories: CBT, CAR CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2023 5:11 am
Consoling Frustrated Stepson

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Consoling Frustrated Stepson
Size: 38.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 870 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

When you came home after a date that didn’t end well, I couldn’t help but notice how sexually frustrated you were. Luckily for you, you have a sexy stepmom like me to take care of that for you! Don’t be shy, you know I’ve seen everything you’ve got… I’m going to have you start by rubbing my sexy feet and then you can show me how you kiss by kissing my soft soles and licking my curvy arches. Mmm, I can see your cock getting hard while you’re sucking each of my soft, plump toes, so go ahead and stroke your cock while you keep kissing and licking each foot. Worship my feet while I give you jerk off instructions and cum for me…

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2023 6:16 am
Husband Pantyhose Sniffer

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husband Pantyhose Sniffer
Size: 54.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:10, 1138 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

When Jamie comes home to find her husband with his cock in his hand, jerking off while sniffing her sheer nylon pantyhose, she laughs at him and teases him about his fetish for her old, dirty pantyhose. She humiliates him for sniffing her worn pantyhose and makes him lie back and admire her sexy stocking covered legs while she rubs her covered soles over his skin, smothering his face with each foot. She makes him sniff her feet and lick her arches before shoving her entire foot deep into his mouth. He is very submissive to her pantyhose domination and hungrily deep throats her foot, eager for more! Jamie mocks him as he worships her feet for the perfect foot humiliation!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2023 7:18 am
Peeping Landlord

Starring: Goddess Stephani

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Peeping Landlord
Size: 87.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 1090 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Stephani is worried about being short on her rent, but when she finds naughty photos of her on her landlordΓÇÖs phone, she sees an opportunity. When he stops by to do repairs, she invites him in and seduces him with her sexy feet. Soon, his clothes are off and sheΓÇÖs milking his cock between her wrinkly soles, wrapping her arches around his prick, and giving him the best footjob of his life! She twists her beautiful feet around in all directions, teasing his cock with her manicured toes, the tops of her feet, and more as he rubs his hands over her long, sexy legs. Afterwards, she threatens to report him for the photos IF he doesnΓÇÖt give her free rent for 6 months!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2023 9:27 am
Trash, Recycle, Slave

Starring: Edyn Blair, Miley May

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Trash, Recycle, Slave
Size: 244.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:49, 6906 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The girls keep all the waste containers outside near the bottom of the driveway. All the typical ones namely trash, recycling and the slave. The slave is useful out there for the times when the girls come home from a barefoot stroll and need their filthy feet licked clean. He can spring into action and first remove the grime from the bottom of Lady Edyns feet, then Princess Miley can have her feet tended to as well. Then back into his slave spot he goes next to the other refuse containers while the girls head in to go watch TV.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2023 10:34 am
Check Your Privilege, Part 1

Starring: Matilda Bow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Check Your Privilege, Part 1
Size: 311.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 7052 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

We werent kidding when we said Matilda loves to show off her slaves to others. She in particular loves to show them off to other women, and she made this video expressly for her fellow ladies. With women rapidly taking over, she feels its important to show other women how easy it is to enslave and humiliate males. On this two part clip she shows the girls have to convert a privileged male into a bound and obedient submissive first by having him grovel and worship at her feet. This is a new slave in her stable and she loves nothing more than to put her latest conquered male on display for all to see.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download: