screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_His Reward Is Worship
Format: mp4
Size: 260.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:26, 6537 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave has done well. He has cleaned Ellas room, washed the tub, rinsed the sink, made sure her toilet is clean and made her master bedroom sparkle as it should. His reward for this toil is worship, as Ella permits him to adore and worship his master. This is the ultimate reward for any slave, to be permitted to adore his female owner and show how grateful he is to her for both her ownership of him and that she permits him to serve her on a daily basis.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:19 pm
How do these Balls not POP! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_How do these Balls not POP! ALT
Size: 431.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:00, 3570 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 196 Kbps, 44 Khz

Previously released clip shot from an alternative angle.....EXTREME BALL CRUSHING.... Anika as usual is relentless as she destroys Rug's manhood. Wearing 7" stiletto platform heels, she crushes and Rug's balls determined to pop them. Once Rug's cock and balls begin to bruise she switches to Bare Feet pressing his genitals flat into the table. She stands full weight on Rug's balls twisting and grinding them into the table so hard the begin the turn white from the pressure. As Rug's cums she continues to grind, trapping his cum. She finally steps off his Balls and stomps the cum from his worthless sack.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, CBT, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH.
Keywords: ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 431.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 24, 2023 3:22 pm
Angry Anika goes Insane on Rug's Balls! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Angry Anika goes Insane on Rug's Balls! ALT
Size: 644.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:49, 8040 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

Extreme Beating! One of the most brutal beatings delivered by Anika! Wearing green pumps and head phones to out the screams of mercy., Anika mangles Rugs ball sack by trampling without care in her heels. Rug's balls are punctured several times as Anika sinks her heels into it. Once she has torn holes into his balls, she then starts the jumping, with her heel. As rugs ball turn blue she continues barefoot, standing, squatting and jumping on his balls. She then tramples his balls intensely his cum out from his black and blue ball sack.

Related Categories: CBT, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING, BAREFOOT, CRUSH.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 644.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 24, 2023 4:24 pm
Cruel Cock & Ball Punishment under Full Weight! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Cruel Cock & Ball Punishment under Full Weight! ALT
Size: 633.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:37, 5800 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika is very cruel is this clip. She begins with sexy platform mule wedges. These shoes are painful and she just walks back and forth on Rugs genitals, crushing them under her feet. Several time causing damage to his ball sack and cock. She jumps on his balls with and with shoes on causing major bruising to his balls. She them tramples him hard with her bare feet causing him to cum. As he is cumming she gives him one last jump, smashing his balls flat

Related Categories: CBT, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 633.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 26, 2023 8:03 am
Deserving Footslave

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Deserving Footslave
Size: 47.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 1069 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

I might have a ton of slaves, but none of them measure up to how much of a good, submissive foot slave you are for your goddess. Since youΓÇÖre such an obedient slave, I am going to let you engage in a bit of foot worship with my beautiful feet, IF you can prove that youΓÇÖre worthy. You will sniff my shoes and rub your nose along my delectable arches, then you will lick my barefoot soles from heel to toe, sliding your tongue between each of my toes before sucking on them. You will open wide when I shove each foot down your throat, foot fucking your mouth and gagging you with my toes while I consider your worthiness.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 26, 2023 10:17 am
Cheating Co-Worker Blackmailed

Starring: Goddess Stephani

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cheating Co-Worker Blackmailed
Size: 70.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 1251 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Stephani knows her co-worker has been cheating on his wife with multiple women. When she confronts him, she comments on how they always had long, sexy legs like hers and wore high heels, just like she is, and senses that he has a foot fetish. She dangles her shoe from her foot teasingly before kicking it off and seducing him with her slender legs and bare feet. His pants come off in no time and she gives him a footjob, milking his cock between her wrinkly arches as she slides her naked soles up and down his length. She promises not to tell his wife about their tryst, or the other women, but only if he drops out of the promotion theyΓÇÖre both being considered for.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 26, 2023 7:48 pm
Manogram

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Manogram
Size: 431.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 6969 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time for your check up this time nurse Gia has a special procedure for you this time. It's a new procedure which Gia will administer, don't be nervous! Take off your clothes and stand with your balls on the counter, and I will be using my feet! It will be easier to feel and crush the lumps... don't be nervous. My big size 13 feet are the best for this procedure don't be such a wimp , man up cause women do this all the time!

Now it's time to loosen up , just stand against the wall, hands behind your back as I kick you, just a few times, or as many as I feel. Now here's some ice and I'll see you next week, oh ...didn't I tell you this procedure is once a week?!

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: ball busting, ball, nurse, domination, kicking, ball crushing, female domination, slave training, ball stoming, long legs, female supremecy, cock and ball training, cock, ball kicking, femdom.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 27, 2023 10:09 am
Squashing the Life from your Balls! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Squashing the Life from your Balls! ALT
Size: 570.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:48, 5530 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Anika is wearing a pair of diamond studded sandal and has french pedicured toes. She crushes Rugs cock and Balls until they turn blue. She continues barefoot until he releases his load.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, CRUSH.
Keywords: ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 570.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 27, 2023 5:31 pm
Cum on MY Feet Bitch

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Cum on MY Feet Bitch
Format: wmv
Size: 121.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:31, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cum on MY Feet Bitch
Ariel just got back from a holiday in the tropics. She spent days on the beach walking barefoot and her feet are in need of some real tender loving care. She orders you to lick and pamper her feet as she teases you with some amazing sole wrinklage and toe spreading. She gets hot and excited when she sees how turned on you are worshiping her feet.

She orders you to stick your cock between her feet and to fuck her feet. She gives you a tremendous foot job and allows you a count down to cum all over her feet. Of course you are expected to lick your filth from her feet and she makes sure you don't miss a drop. Foot lovers will really enjoy this clip over and over.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: ariel black , shoe fucking , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 28, 2023 6:15 pm
Office Colleague Foot Worship POV

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Office Colleague Foot Worship POV
Size: 45.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 1110 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

I see you staring at my sexy feet as I dangle my shoe from my foot. In fact, IΓÇÖve caught you looking at my feet every day weΓÇÖve worked together. Since you seem to love staring at my feet so much, IΓÇÖm going to make you worship them and if you donΓÇÖt then I will report you to the boss for sexual harassment. You wouldnΓÇÖt want that now, would you? You are going to sniff my sweaty heels and get down on your knees to worship my feet like the good little foot slave you are. You will massage my feet, slide your tongue between each of my toes, lick my bare soles and wrinkly arches, and open up wide to suck on my feet!

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 28, 2023 7:18 pm
Husbands Best Friend Caught with Pantys

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husbands Best Friend Caught with Pantys
Size: 58.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 1134 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

When Jamie catches Tom, her husbandΓÇÖs best friend, with her worn panties in the guest bedroom he slept in, she is far from pleased. She angrily threatens to tell her husband about his friendΓÇÖs perverted antics, but he begs her not to and says heΓÇÖll do anything she wants if she keeps quiet about the panty incident. She wants to humiliate him and decides to make him worship her feet as punishment. He reluctantly gets on his knees and licks her bare soles, opening his mouth wide like a good little foot slave when she makes him suck on every toe. She then shoves her entire foot down his throat and foot fucks his mouth, reveling in her goddess domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 28, 2023 8:20 pm
Office FootBitch Milking

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Office FootBitch Milking
Size: 50.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:31, 839 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Brianna is a strict femdom who makes her submissive foot slave endure her foot domination even at the office! She makes him lie still on his back on the floor with her sexy stiletto perched in his mouth as she rubs her bare foot over his cock, sliding it between her toes and along her arch. After making a few phone calls as she gives him a footjob, she sets an appointment for a massage, which means he better hurry up and cum on her feet if he knows whatΓÇÖs good for him! She humiliates her foot bitch by telling him how pathetic he is and makes him lick his cum from her soles after she milks his cock with her feet.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2023 5:41 am
You Were Meant To Clean Feet

Starring: Kendall Faye

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You Were Meant To Clean Feet
Size: 193.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 6481 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

While Kendall owns many male slaves, this particular slaves calling in life is feet. He was born and bred to serve, adore and worship female feet in all the various ways they need to be worshiped. For Kendall that also includes hoping in the shower, getting the water at just the right temperature for her and then diligently washing her feet.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2023 6:48 am
Meet Matilda

Starring: Matilda Bow

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Meet Matilda
Size: 349.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:41, 7129 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

We had some emails about Matilda after that clip we posted just a few days ago. So, meet Matilda. We gave her the camera for this clip and let her film with one of her piglets. Matilda may look like a young sweet girl, but she firmly believes in the enslavement of the male and how men exist to be servants of women. As such she owns many male piglets like this one that she shares with other dominant women. This one is more of a chore and humiliation slave to her, a male that handles menial tasks for her and when is isnt busy doing her chores she will happily humiliate and degrade him on camera for all to see. Because hes just one more piglet in her stable of male property.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 29, 2023 11:03 am
Your Secrets Aren't Safe With Me Part 2

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Your Secrets Aren't Safe With Me Part 2
Size: 511.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 6957 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Well I see you haven't managed to break free from your ropes little loser. 6 hours later and I'm even more dirty and smelly than the last time you saw me. What do you think of these dirty filthy heels? I think they could do a lot of damage to that tiny little useless cock of yours! Take a big whiff of the stench coming from my heels , I know you love that Goddess stench, open up loser. Lick them nice and clean, start with the heel and lick it nice and clean you dirty boy!

I want you to stand up and open your legs! I know you the my strong kicks, lets see how much those little balls can take. How do you like the feeling of that pointed heel?You need more training, stand up! Don't be a wimp! Let me tenderize those useless balls of yours, and I'm gonna shove this point right up your ass and make you lick it clean! Now lick them nice and clean, if you do a good job I'll leave my dirty panties and socks for you to play with, that's the only blanket your getting tonight!

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: SOLE LICKING, BIG FEET, BALLBUSTING, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, DIRTY FEET.
Keywords: heel licking, ball, licking, dirty shoes, ball stomping, smelly feet, dirty heels, small penis humiliation, amazons, goddess worship, gia the giant, smelly shoes, femdom, tall goddess gia.

Download: