screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_You Haven't Thanked Me In A While
Format: mp4
Size: 202.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:24, 6267 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Davas slaves always need to show their gratitude to her. Thats because being her slave is a privilege, one that he should always be thanking her for any time she gives him a new task to complete or when she permits him to worship hers and Nickeys feet while the girls lounge on the bed. His mouth needs to put some effort into it to make sure the girls soles are completely pampered while they tweet and text on their phones.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 08, 2023 5:39 pm
Cock Stomping FJ For A Cheater

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Stomping FJ For A Cheater
Size: 638.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 7024 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My loser boyfriend thinks we're trying something new today...I have different plans for him and his cock. Cheaters don't get nice and fun FootJobs, cheaters get their cocks smashed! Especially when the little cheaters cock decided to cheat on me with my own friend! Stepping all over his pathetic Dick and Balls, kicking him, I trample him until his cock waves the Cummy White Flag of Surrender with a painful orgasm and leave him laying in his own cum while i go to call the stupid bitch and deal with her next.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , CBT , TRAMPLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , BALL STOMPING
Keywords: dacey harlot , angry footjob , jason ninja , ball busting , cock stomping , rough footjob

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2023 6:46 pm
POV Balls Kicked Hard and Made To Cum

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_POV Balls Kicked Hard and Made To Cum
Size: 745.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:16, 7092 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your Mistress Dacey has brought her friend Kitty Quinn over to remind you who owns your pathetic little cock and weak balls...Dacey. She knows how much you love Converse and as a special surprise for you they've both worn their sexiest pairs to crush your balls with! They tease you, standing over you on top of your dick, pushing down on your balls. They get rougher with each second and make you get onto your knees...legs wide. Removing their shoes they slam their feet into your puny balls, they kick alone and together as hard as they can and compel you to the ground again. They kick and stomp, laughing at your pain as your cock grows harder and harder with each stomp. They trample your cock to orgasm and kick you in your sensitive little bitch balls a few mores times before leaving you to recover in misery.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: POV, CBT, BALLBUSTING POV, FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: dacey harlot, angry footjob, jason ninja, submissive man, kitty quinn, cbt, foot domination, dominant female, rough footjob.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2023 4:41 am
Fucking With The New Slave

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Fucking With The New Slave
Size: 701.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:43, 5396 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Fucking With The New Slave

This was a slave We were just keeping back in a cage in the garage of Mean Girl Manor. It came to us begging to be used in Our clips and abused for OUR profit. (Isn't that nice? That's what slaves are for!) So We decide to give it its wish and drag it out into the back yard for a little sunshine- and ABUSE. We get Our feet wet in the pool then get them NICE n dirty for the loser before making him worship ALL 6 of our dirty feet! Then We teach him that EVERY treat at Mean Girl Manor comes with a price...a price of PAIN!
So we all take turns spreading his legs and kicking his balls with our dirty bare feet. It would be worth it to be allowed to worship our feet, wouldn't you agree, slave??

FEATURING: Goddess Raven, Goddess Suvana, Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: raven bay.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 701.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2023 8:51 am
Cock and Balls Trampled on the Dance Floor!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Cock and Balls Trampled on the Dance Floor!
Size: 263.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 3560 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 196 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom Request... Anika takes Rug to a club with his cock board. She orders him in it on the dance floor and dances away on his genitals. First in heels, as she dances her shoes mangle his cock and Balls leaving them bruised and beaten. She continues barefoot crushing the life from his balls as she dances away.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: DANCING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, CRUSH.
Keywords: dancing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 263.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2023 9:54 am
I Love the Feeling of Bursting Balls Beneath my Bare Soles! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_I Love the Feeling of Bursting Balls Beneath my Bare Soles! ALT
Size: 271.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 3610 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 199 Kbps, 44 Khz

Previously released clip filmed from an alternate angle....Anika wants so badly to pop Rugs balls under her bare soles. She applies so my pressure and flattens his testicle to the point of bursting. All her weight standing on one testicle as rugs ball sack deflates. Stomps the cum out of his flattened beaten balls and walks away as his cock drips cum..

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BAREFOOT, CBT, CRUSH.
Keywords: ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 271.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 09, 2023 10:53 am
DELIVERY BOY TO PUTA FOR THE FILIPINA GODDESS feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_DELIVERY BOY TO PUTA FOR THE FILIPINA GODDESS feat AstroDomina
Size: 272.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:39, 2796 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 209 Kbps, 44 Khz

My 1st ever video where I speak in my native tongue! If you like this video where I speak in Filipino, request for more!
When the delivery boy walked into Sydney's office, he had no idea what was in store for him. He just can't keep his eyes of gorgeous Sydney to the point where he is openly staring at her ass. When he gets caught, Sydney calls him out and all he can do is confess how in awe he is of her ass. He offers to do anything she wants and apologizes for staring. He makes it clear to her that he wants to be her ass slave. Sydney starts talking to him in Tagalog and treats him like a . Not understanding what she's saying, the delivery boy can't do anything but submit himself to his new Goddess. Licking her shoes and feet while on a leash. She makes him take off her shoes and worship her feet, all the while speaking in tagalog. Delivery boy has no clue what she's saying but he's happy to oblige and serve.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, ASIAN GODDESS, FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: filipina, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship, submissive training, slave training, foot fetish, foot worship, ass worship, goddess worship, shoe licking, puppy training, astrodomina.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 272.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 10, 2023 4:27 pm
Lick all Dirt Off

Starring: Miss Hannah

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Lick all Dirt Off
Size: 501.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 8310 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beautiful Miss Hannah makes her slave worship her shoes and bare feet. She makes him worship her shoes, licking her soles clean. Later she takes her shoes off, and makes him adore her feet, first in stockings and finally bare feet. He licks clean all dusty spots.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, miss hannah, foot fetish, foot worship, stockings, fishnets, barefoot, barefeet, black dress, slave training, feet, licking.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 501.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 10, 2023 5:30 pm
POV Dicklette Stroker Date

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_POV Dicklette Stroker Date
Size: 49.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 1056 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

After the date the two of you shared, Goddess Jamie was planning on letting you inside of her, but when you drop your pants she is not at all impressed with your tiny little dick and refuses to let you fuck her. Instead, she is going to give you masturbation instructions while you jerk off your worthless little cock to her sexy feet. She humiliates you by telling you how small and pathetic your tiny prick is and how she would never let it anywhere near her perfect pussy. As you stroke your itty bitty cock, she makes you stick out your tongue and slide it all over her sexy soles, along her wrinkly arches, and between her manicured toes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 10, 2023 6:32 pm
Cum Clean Feet

Starring: Goddess Esmi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cum Clean Feet
Size: 75.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 1077 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Esmi left her husband tied to the bed and put him in chastity while she went out on a date with some other guy. Not only was she out on a date with another man, but she also paid for everything with her husbandΓÇÖs credit card and fucked her new boy toy in her husbandΓÇÖs car. To further his humiliation, she tells him about how she let her new boyfriend cum all over her sexy feet, as well. She decides to let her hubby out of chastity and grant him a much needed orgasm, but only if he licks her soles clean of her new boyfriendΓÇÖs cum. She jerks his cock as he licks and suck on her heels, arches, and toes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 10, 2023 7:31 pm
Creative Interview Technique

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Creative Interview Technique
Format: wmv
Size: 326.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:45, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 162, 373 Kbps, 44 Khz

When Goddess Brianna is hit on during an interview, she decides to manipulate the situation to her advantage. The potential employer comments on how great her legs look and feel in pantyhose, so she kicks of her sexy stiletto pumps and starts teasing him with her pantyhose clad feet. She helps him get more comfortable by taking off his pants, then squeezes his cock between her nylon covered feet, giving him a pantyhose footjob. She expertly slides her silky stocking clad feet up and down his shaft, milking his cock with her flawless feet. After he cums on her feet, she threatens to tell his wife if he doesnΓÇÖt take a demotion to give her his job and become her assistant.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2023 2:31 pm
Paycheck for Feet

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Paycheck for Feet
Size: 606 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 8018 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Paycheck for Feet

For those that write to me and BEG to be my slave (and believe me, I get a LOT of those begging requests!) this is what its like. I have this loser giving me its entire paycheck- just for my FEET. LOL SO pathetic!! But it is a lowly PEASANT and it SHOULD be giving its paycheck to a superior person like ME anyways so I can live the life of luxury I DESERVE. So in the clip you see it hand over its entire paycheck to me lol. And I then graciously allow it to grovel at my perfect feet and shower them with kisses while I lay out by the pool at Mean Girl Manor. This is the life I deserve to live- and YOU losers will support me in it!! So contact me asap if any more of you want to turn your paychecks over to me! LOL

Girls:
Goddess Suvana

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 606 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2023 3:35 pm
Ultra-Close Footcam for Losers

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Ultra-Close Footcam for Losers
Format: wmv
Size: 817.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:25, 7969 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ultra-Close Footcam for Losers

So you want to get as CLOOOOSE as you possibly can to Our gorgeous feet, huh? Well go ahead, foot-boy. We are going to let you get a CLOSE as possible... Oh, you want our shoes to come off? Lick the DIRT off the soles and BEG then! We want to see how bad you want to get nice n close to the soles of Our feet... LOL!

FEATURING: Princess Cindi, Goddess Nikkole

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot humiliation, pov, pantyhose/stockings, foot domination, footjobs.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 817.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2023 5:38 pm
Cum Compilation 17

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Cum Compilation 17
Size: 861.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:10, 4998 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The 17th instalment of the series. Cumshots from over 8 clips from late 2016.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, FOOTJOBS, CBT, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: cumshots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 861.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 11, 2023 6:46 pm
Neon SundayStroll on your Cock and Balls! ALT

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Neon SundayStroll on your Cock and Balls! ALT
Size: 545.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:07, 5230 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anika's toes are neon pink and she is wearing neon green stilettos... She tramples Rugs cock and balls without care. Her Heels sinking into his ball sack multiple times and the tread of her shoes imprinted on his genitals. When barefoot she preforms yoga while standing full-weight on his balls. She walk on his balls until he cums.

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 545.69 MB<<<