Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2023 6:23 am
Squashing Your Balls, Barefoot and in Pajama's (above floor view)

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Squashing Your Balls, Barefoot and in Pajama's (above floor view)
Format: mp4
Size: 28.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 230 Kbps, 480x320, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

This was a serious attempt to isolate my slaves balls with as my pressure as I could provide under my bare feet. You'll notice my slaves cock has a band aid from a previous session, where I mangled it a little. Well, I didn't care about his little band aid and I crushed his cock until the band aid was stuck to my soles. This clip is shot very close up, so you can see my toes and heels squashing his nuts.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting, foot domination, cbt, ball stomping, crush.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 28.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 16, 2023 8:34 am
Sexy Stocking Trample

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Sexy Stocking Trample
Format: wmv
Size: 127.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:49, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sexy Stocking Trample
Mistress Bijou adores feeling human carpets beneath her exquisite feet. Today she is wearing sexy stockings that she got all moist and sweaty so they were rich in splendid aroma.

She tramples her human carpet and teases him with the scent of her sexy stockings.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT PARTIES , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , bijou steal , face kicking , face busting , face standing , therapy , bijou steal

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 16, 2023 5:22 pm
Sniff my Pumps, Wanker

Starring: Miss Lesly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Sniff my Pumps, Wanker
Format: wmv
Size: 218.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:11, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Lesly hates the touch of her slaves and tries not to put her fingers on them. When it comes to reward a servant with a good wank, she just uses her sexy feet for the job. In this new clip she lets her slave sniff her sexy high heeled red pumps to great effect.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, footjobs, miss lesly, feet, barefeet, footjob, wank, wanking, cum, orgasm, humiliation, tease, lingerie, slave training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 218.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 4:25 am
Personal Chef

Starring: Goddess Stephani

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Personal Chef
Size: 57.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 1160 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stephani has been the personal chef for this one guy for several months. Each month he has become more and more difficult. HeΓÇÖs complaining about her cooking and he is now started to touch her inappropriately. SheΓÇÖs tired of this asshole treating her so poorly and she knows exactly how to fix him. He finds himself tied to the bed with a chastity device on. She makes him worship her feet until he agrees to give her a raise and extra vacation time.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 5:31 am
Office Foot Slut

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Office Foot Slut
Size: 528.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:02, 8106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

The office foot slut is under JamieΓÇÖs desk, tied up and gagged with a sock when Jamie gets to the office in the morning. Obviously being the office foot slut is too much for this one to handle. He has a puddle of precum on his stomach. Jamie makes him lick it off her finger. She is so frustrated that these foot sluts have these kinds of urges. ItΓÇÖs a necessary evil that they must be milked on occasion. She continues her day while she rubs one foot over his pathetic cock until it releases.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 6:35 am
One of Many Poolboys

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_One of Many Poolboys
Size: 73.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 1228 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

This is the new poolboys first day cleaning pools. He didnΓÇÖt know what he was signing up for. His first client is a beautiful women who requires more to be done than cleaning the pool. She puts him on his knees and makes him worship her feet while she sips her drink by the pool. She prefers her poolboys to work on her feet naked. She is so beautiful he canΓÇÖt resist her orders. He thinks he is doing a great job serving her, he has secured his position as the poolboy.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 7:36 am
Sure, Cum

Starring: Adriana Lynn

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Sure, Cum
Size: 142.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:32, 7676 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 156 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sure, this slave can cum. Why not, Adrianna is feeling kind today and this slave has been waiting all week for orgasm privilege. So why not, she will let him cum. She will ruin his orgasm mind you by pulling his hand away as he cums, but at least she does let him have an orgasm, even if its a ruined one.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 10:40 am
Trampling A New Recruit in Leotard and Stockings

Starring: Catherine Foxx

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Trampling A New Recruit in Leotard and Stockings
Size: 364.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 5003 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 35 Kbps, 22 Khz

Chase, our new recruit for, is on the couch and Catherine is feeling dainty. She wants to walk on him, jump on him, step on his cock and balls, step on his face, and verbally humiliate him the whole time.

She isn't shy at all about putting her full weight on Chase, on any part of his body. She also likes to shove her feet in his face and make him smell them, and she giggles after she crushes his nuts.

TRAMPLING, BOUNCING, COCK CRUSHING, FOOT ON FACE, FOOT ON COCK, HEEL ON COCK, VERBAL HUMLIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, BALL CRUSHING

Related Categories: LEOTARD FETISH, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: trampling, bouncing, cock crushing, foot on face, foot on cock, heel on cock, verbal humiliation, foot forship, balls crushing, catherine foxx.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 1:54 pm
Barefoot ballbusting under plexiglass

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Barefoot ballbusting under plexiglass
Size: 315.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 7113 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My pretty little feet have full control of his pathetic little cock under clear plexiglass. He loves it when I get so much pleasure watching him squirm but he can't go anywhere!

Ballbusting, Trampling Fantasy
Barefoot Fetish, Cock Box, Cock Trample,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2023 3:00 pm
Cute fluffy sandals over his balls

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cute fluffy sandals over his balls
Size: 423.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:54, 5763 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The cuter they are the less they hurt, I promise! Trust me @subguy239, this will feel nice. Ok, ok, maybe not but the LOOK cute right? He was so happy though, beneath the tears I am pretty sure he enjoyed it lol

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cock Table, Cock Trample, Cockbox, Sandals,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 18, 2023 4:14 am
Platform Sandals Squashing your Cock!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Platform Sandals Squashing your Cock!
Size: 38.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:15, 391 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Wearing a new pair of platform sandals with very flat soles, I apply all my weight squashing my slaves cock and balls. I walk back and forth stepping all over his genitals full weight. I then work his cock with my toes until he releases his load, I then soak my toes in the pool of sperm.

Keywords: cbt, crush, foot domination, sandals, footjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 38.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 18, 2023 6:28 pm
Feet with a Cream Touch

Starring: Miss Hannah

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FEMINS_Feet with a Cream Touch
Size: 488.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:02, 8347 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Hannah is full of ideas that range from the most sadistic and nasty situations to humiliating exercises such as this one. See her spray some cream over her feet and feed her faithful slave, kneeled and with his tongue out like a good and faithful puppy.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: femdom, female domination, miss hannah, schoolgirl, blouse, miniskirt, skirt, heels, stockings, shoes, foot worship, worshipping adoration, foot, feet.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 488.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2023 4:05 am
Getting out of Detention

Starring: Goddess Dixie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Getting out of Detention
Size: 46.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 1035 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You are the attending teacher for detention today and Dixie catches you looking at her feet. She makes a deal with you. She will let you worship her feet and jerk off, if she can get out of detention early. You know itΓÇÖs wrong, but you canΓÇÖt help it. She has very cute feet and youΓÇÖve been craving her feet all year long.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2023 5:13 am
Pantyhose Therapy

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Pantyhose Therapy
Size: 60.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 958 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Jamie is seeing a patient for the first time and reassures him that anything he says is in the strictest of confidence. He can relax and be comfortable telling her anything. He explains that he is having a hard time focusing at work. The women in the office all wear nylon stockings and pantyhose. He daydreams about worshipping his coworkerΓÇÖs nylon covered legs. She needs to assess the situation to determine how sever his condition is. She smothers his face with her pantyhose covered legs and shoves them deep in his mouth. She determines that he must see her every day and repeat this process for the next 3 months.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2023 6:22 am
The Boss' Wife

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_The Boss' Wife
Size: 84.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 1229 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Alex is a young sales associate working hard to make his way up the corporate ladder. The president of his company has a very hot wife and she is always coming into the office and flirting with him. He is so worried that the president of the company is going to find out. His days will be numbered if he canΓÇÖt control himself.

Download: