screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Laughing At The Animal
Format: mp4
Size: 1.28 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:01, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Laughing At The

Bwahahah! What a treat for Goddess Chanel. She never used a ball shocker before so this is a fun clip. We treat this slave like an , it's a real dawg shock collar and we put it on his balls. I make him go through every barn yard sound I can think of just to humiliate him as we shock him. It doesn't even matter if he does a good job, we shock him anyway, haha! If you wanna get laughed at come to Mean Girl Manor and apply to be a ball shocker slave. I think the best part is the excruciating pain when I dig my high heel into his nuts on the ball shocker so it makes extra contact with his skin. He starts flipping like a fish, LOL! Ahhh, I love my slaves is excruciating pain! And now so does Princess Chanel.

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Princess Chanel

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: LAUGHING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: cindi, princess cindi, princess chanel, chanel.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 14, 2024 11:42 am
Measure Up, Little Dick

Starring: Misttress AIE,Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Measure Up, Little Dick
Size: 69.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 1489 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

In part three of their new slave's evaluation: Mistress A'IE and Jean Bardot inspect slave's cock. It is so small that it is difficult to believe it is even real. The ladies are stunned at first but then have a good laugh. Mistress A'IE wonders if the tiny dick can function. She instructs the slave to hump her shoe as if he were a . The cock smacks against her shoe but doesn't get hard. Jean decides to measure the little dick to see if it even qualifies to be referred to as a penis. The ladies can't believe it. It is barely an inch, not even as long as Mistress A'IE's small finger. The humiliation is heartless and real. The ladies enjoy every minute of their slave's emotional suffering.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A Keywords: small penis humiliation small dick tiny little cock measure laugh heartless

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.15 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2024 12:37 pm
Humbling Little Dick

Starring: Misttress AIE,Jean Bardot

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Humbling Little Dick
Size: 57.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 1491 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE and Jean Bardot are settling in for a romantic evening. Jean suggests they invite their new male neighbor in for a threesome. It has been a long time since they've had a male toy. The ladies invite the young man in only to discover he's been leading them on. He's been flirting with them, all the while knowing his has a small, inadequate cock. At first the ladies are angered but soon give way to amusement. Jean grabs a camera. As she snaps away, A'IE informs the small dicked neighbor that by tomorrow morning all of the ladies in the apartment building will know of his inadequacy.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: small dick humiliation little dick laugh tiny cruel blackmail

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 57.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 15, 2024 1:13 pm
Contact THigh - Scissor Circle

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder,Skylar Rene,Jennifer Marie

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Contact THigh - Scissor Circle
Size: 410.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:13, 4984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia, Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene and Queen Jennifer Marie put on their hottest pantyhose to battle over the best scissors and face sitting technique. Each gorgeous goddess displays her best moves using their world famous weapons. Who will be the winner in this super sexy battle!?!? Will it be Skylar's face sitting, Nadia's reverse head scissors, Sydney's front facing scissors, or Jennifer's long and deadly legs?!?!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 15, 2024 1:40 pm
Armpit Worship - Femdom

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Armpit Worship - Femdom
Size: 314.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 4495 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia puts her new armpit slave to work on her hairy pits. Training him to worship, clean and groom the luscious hair, showing him EXACTLY how she likes her perfect armpits to be treated. Such a lucky armpit fetish slave he is to use his tongue to lap up all of he sweaty essence and enjoying the beautiful curves of her muscle girl pits. This slave will be addicted forever.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 314.61 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 15, 2024 2:07 pm
Muscle Worship Part 1

Starring: Nadia Miller

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Muscle Worship Part 1
Size: 371.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:15, 4481 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia trains her new muscle slave to worship her muscles exactly the way she likes it. Making him take his time and worship her like a true muscle queen deserves. Starting at her feet and working his way up licking and kissing her massive legs all the way to her luscious tits and gigantic biceps.Subs like him need much instruction and discipline to truly get the muscle worship job done correct!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 371.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 7:47 am
goddess lohan and goddess grazi - humiliating slave

Starring: Goddess Lohan,Goddess Grazi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_goddess lohan and goddess grazi - humiliating slave
Size: 1.54 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:33, 14897 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

meeting my friend goddess grazi, I went to spend an afternoon at her house, and her slave served as a diversion, I used her as an ashtray, stool, I put out my cigarette in her tongue, we kicked the little stick, we stepped and jumped in that sucker, the pig took it many spats and wiped our slippers with his tongue.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BELLY PUNCHING, SMOKING, SPIT FETISH.
Keywords: furniture, trample, trampling, foot gagging, big foot, small foot, soles, foot slave, jumping, bare foot, foot worship, flip flops, small dick, goddess lohan, goddess grazi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.54 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 10:26 am
The Lap Dance (LB1214)

Starring: Cate Fury
LB1214

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Lap Dance (LB1214)
Format: wmv
Size: 477.34 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:58, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Matthew finds it too hard not to touch Cate during a sexy lapdance, and can't resist having a little nibble on her bottom. He gets a humiliating and painful lesson when leggy Cate scissors and smothers him until he can't take any more! Powerful professional dancer Cate had never wrestled before shooting this video, but you'd never know from the way she owns Matthew with her sexy body from start to finish. (Duration 20m58s)

Published Thursday 1st of May 2014

Keywords: heels, humiliating, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie, cate.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 10:55 am
The Maid's Revenge (LB1215)

Starring: Chloe Lovette
LB1215

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Maid's Revenge (LB1215)
Size: 465.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:26, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe's offer to cook dinner or do the ironing wasn't exactly what Jerome had in mind when he asked his maid whether she did any extras! When she realises what her rude boss has in mind, she wrestles him down onto the floor and shows him what sort of extras she IS willing to give him... Very painful ones! Chloe owns Jerome from start to finish as she scissors, wrestles and facesits him into complete submission beneath her cute petticoats. Her perfect bum looks even more perfect than usual when framed by her black panties, white stockings and fluffy petticoats. (Duration 20m26s)

Published Thursday 8th of May 2014

Keywords: trampling, heels, humiliating, foot worship, chloe, domestic, uniform, panties, stockings, dresses and skirts, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 11:20 am
The Spoilt Wife (LB1216)

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood
LB1216

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_The Spoilt Wife (LB1216)
Size: 463.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Spoilt trophy wife Jessica doesn't like being told no by her rich husband when she asks for money, so she decides to beat him up and take his wallet, cash and American Express card! Peter should have known better than to refuse his posh wife, as she always gets her own way in the end, no matter how much she has to humiliate her husband to do so! Lots of great scissoring and facesitting from Jessica in this excellent video. (Duration 20m20s)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: humiliating, jessica, breast press, domestic, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, barefoot, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 12:39 pm
Stretching his pierced nipples (WL1434)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
2019-02-28

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Stretching his pierced nipples
Size: 299.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:23, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My slave has pierced nipples for very good reason - so that I can train them, stretch them until they are big and long. In this clip I remove the usual barbells and swap them for some thicker, longer ones which I attach to special nipple stretching devices. As I turn the spindles, the nipples are forcibly stretched outwards from the slave's body and what starts as an enjoyable sensation soon builds into some serious nipple pain for him. Once the nipples are stretched to their (current) limits I apply some clamps, just to make sure the slave suffers as he should.

Published Thursday 28th of February 2019

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 299.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 1:06 pm
Bite Marks

Starring: Mistress Trish

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Bite Marks
Size: 46.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:03, 1011 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish is about to sink Her fangs into the flesh of a new slave, and She wants to make an impression - literally. She warms him up with some excruciating bites to the neck. Bites that do not mark - that much - but that hurt a lot. She twists his skin between Her teeth, pinching it firmly, and pulls his flesh away from his body, twisting and gnashing it until he cries out. Trish knows that the slave's nipples are particularly sensitive, so She tears into them next, gnashing even more viciously.

After a severe bite to the whimpering slave's stomach, Trish rips into each shoulder blade, biting so hard that instant long purple and red bite marks are visible. The painful rush of Trish's teeth drilling so deeply into his skin as to draw serious marks makes the already bound slave completely helpless. Knowing this Trish ravishes his neck, savoring the amounts of pain that the slave can endure as She rips at his skin with Her teeth.

Category: BITING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Slave Elih

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 46.89 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2024 1:33 pm
Twenty Fingers - When Two Mistresses Tickle Attack

Starring: Mistress Trish,Mistress Mayhem

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Twenty Fingers - When Two Mistresses Tickle Attack
Size: 39.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 1218 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

With Mistresses Trish and Mayhem surrounding him, inching their cruel fingers closer to his body, slave thrash knows he is in for the tickling of his life. As Mayhem's long elegant nails creep suggestively over his stomach, eliciting slight giggles, Trish suddenly sinks her strong fingers hard into the slave's sides, sending him into a ceaseless fit of laughter. Twenty writhing fingers hold the slave in place as he tries desperately to escape.

Mayhem tickles behind his ears, thighs, groin, and stomach while Trish takes care of his side and underarms. When the two tickle assailants discover a really sensitive spot, the slave is in serious trouble. It takes mere moments for Mayhem and Trish to tickle him to the ground, where they straddle the slave to hold him still so that they can mercilessly tickle him more. As one fierce tickler attacks his sides, another is tormenting his feet.

The slave is constantly covered in - and tormented by - beautifully hands. The slave is unable to free himself from their tickle attack, and slave thrash's uncontrollable laughter quickly turns into breathless panic at the hands of these wicked tickling tormenteresses.

Category: TICKLING
Related categories: N/A
Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Fem

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2024 10:14 am
Purple Balls for my Big Tits !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: THELAUGHLAT_Purple Balls for my Big Tits !
Size: 239.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:59, 2444 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

This perfect body has the power to bring down any man. You will worship my perfect body properly and thats on your knees.

Im the Goddess you cant stop thinking about, the one who fucked you up for good & you love it. Life is pretty effortless when you're this hot.

Men all over the world cant help but want to worship me & spoil me. Really doesn't matter what I wear or don't wear your dick instantly becomes hard when i address you.

Now don't I look sexy in this purple Victoria secret lingerie with purple nails to match. I love being color coordinated, so Im really going to enjoy making your balls purple for me.

Go on lucky boy, touch, watch you fall harder & weaker for me.

Category: TIT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BIG TITS , GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: femdom , tit worship , big tits , goddess worship , female domination , jerk off instruction , edging games , men following orders , cock tease , findom , financial domination , sub training , latina domination , tit play

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 239.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 17, 2024 12:31 pm
Be a Fool For Us

Starring: Princess Beverly,Princess Carmela

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Be a Fool For Us
Size: 835.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I am watching this clip that a slave sent me. I want to see it for the first time while I am hanging out with Princess Beverly so we can get a good laugh. The slave is watching an older clip I made with Empress Jennifer. He is wearing a teddy and on his knees jerking his cock and obeying our instructions in the video. LOL! Its so pathetic Its like out of all the pathetic guys that jerk to these videos, the one that actually send in the video is the loser of all losers, haha! In fact, Princess Beverly and I give our emails and want you to follow our new instructions on sending us more, new loser videos! We will publicly humiliate you and out you to the world for our amusement! LOL!

Girls:
Princess Beverly
Princess Carmela

Category: JOI
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, CROSSDRESSER, JOI, CEI, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: princess carmela, princess beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 835.47 MB<<<